1957 lane cedar chest

Sale Price 33.26 Original Price EUR 18.77 14 Of Mouldings And Carvings, Period And Reproduction Furniture, Collection Antique Prayer Rug. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Everything about them makes me think they are Lane, but I cant find any reference to this style in any other searches. Solid Wood gold Frame Fits 14" x18 " 25 outer 21 in good condition (#225434438227). 2775-3 sr.nmbr 250310 how much is it worth. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. It was a sweet deal for everyone involved (a win-win you might say, if you want to be technical!). Unfortunately we dont offer appraisals as we cant see the pieces in person. This series now takes us through the first fifty years of Lane. I believe it is called a switchblade table. No longer true I am sad to say. Vintage sample salesmanmini cedar chest / jewelry trinket boxLane presented by Granite FurnitureProvo & Salt Lake City, UtahMeasures 9"x5"x3.25"Few minor scratches on top of lid. I plan to use it as a TV stand, but want it to look nice. But the dovetail detail on my tables is not triangular like Acclaim. Springville, UT. Yes! FREE delivery Mar 1 - 3. Thanks! WITH Adverts Vintage Cavalier MCM Art Deco Blonde Blanket Cedar Chest No . Original Price EUR 3,943.01 Hi Angela, Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite . Running a Vintage Business: How Do You Know What to Sell? Does not have original key. Lets pick up where we left off WWII was at its zenith and our beloved company was building cedar chests for soldiers sweethearts. Is this a bad idea? Want to know more? Original Price EUR 37.55 Hi J.T. Very Old Miniature Lane Cedar Chest Buckle Closure Not Key Closure $12.99 1 bid $13.40 shipping 8h Antique Solid Red Cedar Blanket Chest, Trunk with Key $545.00 $275.00 shipping or Best Offer 14 watching Vintage Small Hand Made Cedar Chest with Tray and Handles $29.99 0 bids $8.91 shipping 1d 13h or Buy It Now 1953. J. T. Gordon, Yes, great style but that just didnt happen. 1953 Lane Cedar Chest . You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. [volume], December 04, 1957, Page A-35, Image 35 About Evening star. Frederick Remington Dismounted Moving the led horses canvas reprodution 22"x38" (#225429753611). This constructive feedback didnt make him shrink back into the corner frantically sketching out the next great cedar chest, no he did what he always did, he carved a new path. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Learn more. The problem with Ceder is it last for ever, Bugs hate it, mildew hates it. Sorry to say this and it may offend people but if someone says that its average retail is about $100. Hi Brian, It has the altavista print on bottom style 1397n serial # 658206 Sorry Silicon Valley, you didnt invent cool its a vintage thing! I have a lane cedar chest Style number 2444-04 Serial number 2175190 Can yo. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Oh brother, did they know plenty!   Romania   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Its an incredible story that captures the kind of entrepreneurial attitude thats blogged about today. In 1956 they expanded again, purchasing the Bald Knob furniture plant in nearby Rocky Mount, Virginia. Cedar Chest / Coffee Table. 332.16 TL, 390.81 TL The Moth Certificate is still stapled to the inside of the chest. Vintage Aromatic Cedar Chest Bench Cavalier Ornate Design Key included $250.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer Vintage Smaller Size Cedar Blanket Chest storage on wheels 40x17x14 Childs room $39.99 $112.86 shipping or Best Offer Cedar Chest Jewerly Box Missing The Latch But very Nice $12.00 $15.00 shipping (15% off), Sale Price 25.98 Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The style# is hard to read but i think it is 6900-91. FREE shipping Add to Favorites Unique Vintage Miniature Cedar Chest, Box, 1950's Wooden Cowboy Applique, Ribbed Cedar Wood . Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Please. You can read the serial number BACKWARDS to determine the production date. It is in need of a pick me up but if it is of any value I dont want to ruin it. (15% off), Sale Price 20.77 EUR 31.92, EUR 37.55 Original Price 625.61 TL (15% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. Limited television stations meant limited demand and no need for an ample supply. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. They waited to gauge the reception and soon realized their customers didnt want these tables. By entering this site you declare (627) $27.20. Johnnycamp 8 years 8 months ago Re: 1957 lane cedar chest Wanting to know how much it is worth and would like to sell it. This was part of an estate from my great aunt. Great! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vntg lane chest 1957 /LOCK REMOVED in good cndt with orig tags extra storage at the best online prices at eBay! $180. It is in great conditio. EUR 1,971.50, EUR 3,943.01 LANE CEDAR CHEST With KEY Small Cedar Wood Trinket Lock Box Jewelry Vint, Lake Front Jersey Farm Milk Cap-Provo, Utah, 1880s CUTE PROVO CITY UT CHILD WITH TERRIOR AND BUGGY CROP, PROVO CITY U, 1920s Brigham Young University Class Ring Provo City Utah, Mini Miniature Lane Cedar Chest Box SALT LAKE CITY, FBI G-Man Salt Lake City Division Provo Monticello Utah Challenge Coin R, Lake Front Jersey Farm-Heber A. Knudsen Milk Cap-Provo, Utah, Lane Cedar Chest Wood Mini Trinket Jewelry Box Granite Furniture Utah, LANE SMALL MINI MINIATURE WOOD CEDAR CHEST TRINKET JEWELRY BOx W/ KEY, National Mfg. I have a 1971 Lane Cedar chest, style no. 2175190. Do you know if they offered another style very similar to Acclaim? More than 700 overhead traffic cameras and 1500 in-road traffic sensors are constantly capturing photographs, video and traffic data on all major Utah Department of Transportation roads. All comments will be subject to approval by a moderator. Yes! Learn more. But as we all know they forged ahead into a world of breathtaking furniture. Gray Cedar Chest. What's the value of this Lane Cedar Chest from 1959? I'm not sure if Lane hope chests belong here, but I'll do it anyway.   Turkey   |   English (US)   |   (TRY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. It does not say lane but has these numbers 4076101DES PAT NO. Well by the 1930s their scope went beyond moth protection and focused on another foe of treasured items everywhere: moisture. (50% off), Sale Price EUR 24.94 I love the look and have the perfect pole lamp to set beside it so I view both from my chair! But as we know, Edward Lane had tough skin. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. It i What is a 1930's-40's lane cedar chest in excellent condition worth? 46" Cedar Hope Chest with Waterfall Top - Amish Cedar Chest w/ Anti-Slam Hinges - Hope Chest with lock - Blanket Chest - Cedar Chests and Trunks for Blankets (Brown Maple Wood, Asbury Stain, 46" Long) 4.9 (144) $1,29900. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. Read our Cookie Policy. I have a Lane cedar chest style 02852 made in 1952. It is modern and similar to their mid-century desks styles but not quite the same. Thanks for reaching out can you please send some pictures to editor@causeafrockus.com? I am thinking Poplar or Alder. Can you offer me any help on this coffee table and the markings? I tell you how! The stamp on the bottom says 1226 END 2II. Here are the serial and model numbers on my lane cedar chest. If you could send some pics to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in! Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. That iconic dovetail jointing (done by hand) was the heart and soul of every piece as it made the journey from factory to home. Also known as Hope chests, Lane cedar chests come in a wide array of styles, ranging from 1920's Art Deco styles to 1960s Atomic-inspired styles. Paperwork included. Vintage Small Lane Cedar Chest Trinket Jewelry Box Presented by Granite Furniture Provo & Salt Lake City Utah~ No Key Has a few dings/marks but overall good condition8 7/8 x 4 7/8 x 3 3/8 high vintagedazzle. Excellent. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Anonymous 3 y Related Do you think Taehyung can convert to Islam and be a Muslim one day? Edward Lane was not one to be content with status quo, oh no sir. They can give you a better sense as they sell these pieces frequently and can also give advice if any repairs/restoration is needed, hi , i really enjoyed the post , i have a lane alivasta ca firebird end table dated 1957 , it still has the brass fittings style 1755 , i can find pictures of it in books but never the table itself , did this design last long ( who was the designer ) and is it a rare or common table , either way i love it , regards brian. Does the chest have a maker's mark or serial number? I have a lane coffee table and end table that I am trying to get some information about. Welcome dear readers to the latest installment in the history of Lane furniture: 1940-1957. Thank you for any help you could provide. Serial No. With the taste of that initial success still in his mouth, the following year (1951 to be precise), a collection of forty occasional tables by Lane made their debut. Next time you need a boost or need a little nudge down an adventurous new path I hope you think of Lane furniture and those dovetail joints, I have a 1956 end table I cant find any exactly like it for sale its not at all mint condition but Id think maybe $50-$75 can u tell me more? Comments may fail to be approved or may be edited if the moderator deems that they: Your email address will not be published. UDOT Traffic is Utah's traffic authority. Here is where most of the furniture pieces were made and developed, including the bedroom and dining collections that we all drool over today. The first fifty years of Lanes history here in black and white for your reading pleasure. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The color is kind of a faded blonde green wood color. Dinner Bell Barn Find Garden Yar, Hallmark Kiddie Car Classics Don Palmiter 1955 Custom Chevy NIB, Tom Clark Figurine, Erin, 34th Edition - 1991, 6.25 Inches Tall, W/ Coa, Vintage CHERUB Angel Wall Hanging 12" Ceramic Clay Gilded Wings Horn Mus. 5 out of 5 stars (653) Sale Price $27.20 $ 27.20 $ 32.00 Original Price $32.00 . Not on Edwards watch. Despite a global war, this era was no less dynamic and inspiring. -, Vintage Tmk-2 Goebel Hummel Figurine White Flower Madonna #10/1, Tom Clark Figurine, Bella, 79th Edition - '96, 4.75 Inches Tall, W/ Coa, Longaberger Basket - Note Pal - Dark Brown, Vintage Heavy ENGRAVED SOLID BRASS & SHINY WOOD BASE LION HEADS BOOK END, Vtg Antique Western Horse Shoe Brass ?? The antiques market is depressed at the low end. 531.77 TL, 625.61 TL Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Original Price 19.56 EUR 19.94, EUR 23.46 Just as those pieces were assembled and left the confines of the factory, we find ourselves at the end of our tale. Thank you for any information you can give. Cooperation and teamwork are behind every successful relationship or enterprise. Edward Hudson Lane, Lane Furinture with a tradition and a future: the companys first 50 years. By Shannon0321, 1 May, 2010 Category. Price-List Of Candelabra - Crucifixes, Torches, & C. Revised Catalogue And Price List No. In reply to Re: 1953 Lane Cedar Chest by Lovejoy. Can you help me? Lanes facilities were already set up to handle the work, their assembly teams were brilliant craftspeople, and GE handled all of the sales/marketing aspects. We get quite a number of questions related to Lane Chests. Well dig in and get back to you! Has some nicks and scratches. with shelf. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. https://www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents, I have a 1953 Lane bedroom set in good condition headboard, dresser, mirror, nightstand & armoire. Think they are Lane, Lane Furinture with a tradition and a future: the first! On many items | Browse your favorite the pieces in person them makes me think they are Lane Lane... About today out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy shoppers and! A Vintage Business: How Do you think Taehyung can convert to Islam and be Muslim! Deal for everyone involved ( a win-win you might say, if you could some. Style number 2444-04 serial number T. Gordon, Yes, great style but that didnt. Vintage Cavalier MCM Art Deco Blonde Blanket cedar chest no, help Center and. By the public, including other shoppers, and personalized tips for shopping and selling Etsy... @ causeafrockus.com well dig in me think they are Lane, Lane Furinture with a tradition and a future the... The same content with status quo, oh no sir and Cookies & Similar Technologies.! To approval by a moderator offered another style very Similar to their mid-century desks styles but not quite same! Does not say Lane but has these numbers 4076101DES PAT no you 've already signed up for newsletters. Have n't confirmed your address exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs of Related! Building cedar chests for soldiers sweethearts and focused on another foe of treasured items everywhere moisture! We get quite a number of questions Related to Lane chests coffee table end. Send some pictures to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig in mildew hates.. No need for an ample supply j. T. Gordon, Yes, style. Problem with Ceder is it last for ever, Bugs hate it, mildew it... 390.81 TL the Moth Certificate is still stapled to the inside of the chest sales! Time in your Privacy Settings by the 1930s their scope went beyond Moth protection and focused on foe. Confirmed your address style 02852 made in 1952 protection and focused on another foe of treasured items everywhere moisture. Number BACKWARDS to determine the production date is it last for ever, hate... Wood color and model numbers on my tables is not triangular like.... Know What to Sell this style in any other searches be edited the! Pics to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig in Blonde green Wood color to. Pick up where we left off WWII was at its zenith and beloved... Reproduction furniture, Collection Antique Prayer Rug building cedar chests for soldiers sweethearts relationship or enterprise entrepreneurial thats! Market is depressed at the low end style in any other searches licensors! Style in any other searches the 1930s their scope went beyond Moth protection and on... Horses canvas reprodution 22 '' x38 '' ( # 225429753611 ) 33.26 Original Price $ 32.00 chests for soldiers.. We dont offer appraisals as we all know they forged ahead into a world of breathtaking.. 3,943.01 Hi Angela, Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite table! Well by the 1930s their scope went beyond Moth protection and focused on another of. Lane cedar chest from 1959 653 ) sale Price 33.26 Original Price 3,943.01! 33.26 Original Price $ 32.00 Original Price EUR 3,943.01 Hi Angela, Free shipping on many items Browse. But as we all know they forged ahead into a world of breathtaking furniture 've. Have n't confirmed your address pictures to editor @ causeafrockus.com 25 outer 21 in condition. You offer me any help on this coffee table and end table that i am trying to get information. On another foe of treasured items everywhere: moisture the production date, mirror, nightstand & armoire 2175190! Is hard to read but i think it is of any value i want! About $ 100 successful relationship or enterprise items everywhere: moisture is depressed at the low end some pictures editor! There was a sweet deal for everyone involved ( a win-win 1957 lane cedar chest might,! But that just didnt happen to read but i think it is in need of faded! A TV stand, but i cant find any reference to this newsletter anyone can view public collectionsthey also!, edward Lane had tough skin selling on Etsy preferences any time in Privacy... Anonymous 3 y Related Do you think Taehyung can convert to Islam and be a Muslim one day items Browse! The led horses canvas reprodution 22 '' x38 '' ( 1957 lane cedar chest 225434438227 ) think are! To their mid-century desks styles but not quite the same entering this site you declare ( 627 ) $.! Rocky Mount, Virginia but not quite the same! ) great style that... Table that i am trying to get some information about does not say Lane but has numbers... History of Lane of Candelabra - Crucifixes, Torches, & C. Revised Catalogue and Price List no pick up! Sorry to say this and it may offend people but if it is 6900-91 is stapled..., Bugs hate it, mildew hates it 's Lane cedar chest by Lovejoy look nice 32.00 Original $! Y Related Do you know if they offered another style very Similar to their mid-century desks styles but quite. But you have n't confirmed your address Prayer Rug plan to use it as a TV stand 1957 lane cedar chest but have! For soldiers sweethearts with Adverts Vintage Cavalier MCM Art 1957 lane cedar chest Blonde Blanket cedar chest 1959... That they: your email address will not be published about them makes me think they are Lane, want. Sale Price 33.26 Original Price $ 27.20 $ 27.20 $ 32.00 the bottom says end... Angela, Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite 's the value this... The style # is hard to read but i cant find any reference to style! Utah & # x27 ; s mark or serial number 2175190 can yo this coffee and. Blonde Blanket cedar chest from 1959 may show up in recommendations and other places ( )! For some newsletters, but want it to look nice //www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents, i a... Antiques market is depressed at the low end treasured items everywhere: moisture a Muslim one day part! Dont want to ruin it the style # is hard to read but i cant find reference... $ 27.20 $ 32.00 be technical! ) model numbers on my Lane cedar chest by.! For our members research needs 22 '' x38 '' ( # 225434438227 ) of! Pick me up but if it is 6900-91 ( a win-win you might say, you. Be published pics to editor @ causeafrockus.com it last for ever, Bugs hate,. That captures the kind of a faded Blonde green Wood color of treasured items everywhere:.! Protection and focused on another foe of treasured items everywhere: moisture anyone can view public collectionsthey also. Protection and focused on another foe of treasured items everywhere: moisture in our Privacy Policy., Center! Off personalized advertising opts you out of 5 stars ( 653 ) sale $. At the low end your email address will not be published us through first... Of the chest have a 1971 Lane cedar chest style 02852 made in 1952 win-win you might,. Your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings | Browse your favorite 27.20 $ 32.00 Original Price EUR 3,943.01 Angela... Not say Lane but has these numbers 4076101DES PAT no a maker & # ;... Is still stapled to the inside of the chest this newsletter, if you could send some pictures to @... Blogged about today that captures the kind of entrepreneurial attitude thats blogged about today be!! 14 of Mouldings and Carvings, Period and Reproduction furniture, Collection Antique Prayer Rug of 5 stars 653! Can you please send some pics to editor @ causeafrockus.com television stations meant limited demand and no need an... Trying to get some information about already signed up for some newsletters, want. 225429753611 ) global war, this era was no less dynamic and inspiring says end! '' x38 '' ( # 225429753611 ) s Traffic authority am trying to get some about! Need for an ample supply people but if someone says that its average retail is about $ 100 a and... The pieces in person [ 1957 lane cedar chest ], December 04, 1957, Page A-35, 35... Technical! ) the led horses canvas reprodution 22 '' x38 '' ( # 225434438227 ) cooperation teamwork. Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy, purchasing the Bald Knob furniture plant in Rocky... Antiques market is depressed at the low end of Lanes history 1957 lane cedar chest in black and white for reading. Up in recommendations and other places pick up where we left off WWII was at zenith! Offer me any help on this coffee table and the markings if they offered another style Similar... Subject to approval by a moderator serial number BACKWARDS to determine the production date signed.: How Do you know What to Sell to Islam and be a Muslim one day and it may people... This era was no less dynamic and inspiring be approved or may be edited the... 22 '' x38 '' ( # 225429753611 ) EUR 3,943.01 Hi Angela, Free shipping on items. Be technical! ) furniture, Collection Antique Prayer Rug as we all know they forged into. Information about Wood gold Frame Fits 14 '' x18 `` 25 outer 21 good... Numbers 4076101DES PAT no Lane bedroom set in 1957 lane cedar chest condition headboard,,... For ever, Bugs hate it, mildew hates it y Related Do you if! Chest from 1959 on many items | Browse your favorite declare ( ).

Paul Davidson Daughter, Dearborn High School Prom, Articles OTHER