carmine's bellevue hours

Despite a reservation made 2 weeks in advance we were seated at a poor table. The Smeraldo brothers, CJ and Philip, spent most of their childhood working in the kitchen, learning everything . The staff here was great, very friendly and made you feel welcome and right at home. Dining room is beautiful, but can be noisy if you have elderlyMore. B/cuz we liked it so much, Jeff brought out more (he was so attentive and so great), Jeff really made our dining experience so wonderful. The server made some recommendations from the menu and assisted in making a perfect choice. They really take care of you, extremely attentive. In addition to being known for its top-notch customer service, Carmines Bellevue also more than delivers in ambiance, food and beverage. Osso Bucco was amazing, squid ink Angel hair with mussels, clams, squid, YUMMY and light, but so so full of flavor! Do not hesitate to make this your go to for everyday dining to the most special occasions. Had to ask for olive oilMore. Great service. From the homemade bread ,to great pizza ,salads ,pasta ,fish ,meat and wine. Vegetarian and Vegan Options Available Upon Request. Have to say, everything tasted great. Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. View the menu for Carmine's and restaurants in Bellevue, WA. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Carmine's. Sat 5pm11pm, 509 Olive Way, Suite 305, Seattle, WA 98101, The Best New Italian Restaurants in Seattle Right Now. - Orders must be placed before our kitchen closes at 8:00pm From our home to yours we are wishing you a happy Thanksgiving. CARMINE'S - 889 Photos & 481 Reviews - 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Carmine's 481 reviews Claimed $$$ Italian Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 892 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Rigatoni Bolognese 16 Photos 30 Reviews Squid Ink Pasta Service was slow and inattentive. No, they are not on the list. My husband's pasta dish was delish too.the waitress said had trouble splitting the check between the two couples at our table which was odd. Carmines makes you feel like you are sitting in an Italian Kitchen and the food proves it. Carmines was perfect. Excessive use of garlic aside, who in their right mind drizzles chocolate on tiramisu? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Service could not be better, unobtrusive but attentive. Had the scallops pasta and the wife had the pesto basil linguini, both very delicious! Will be back many, many times! The Bellevue location of Carmine's does NOT have a Happy Hour. Thank you Carmines for your consistency and supreme unmatched hospitality. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We ordered the Bolognese, Squid ink pasta, and the Risotto. All were artfully prepared and delicious. It's a great place for a celebration or just a random Wednesday night out. Bellevue. salad, veal with lemon and piccata, crab, He recommended the specials so we ordered the. Sandwich shop, Breakfast & brunch restaurant, Cafe. Not the best, would skip next time. Do not hesitate to make this your go to for everyday dining to the most special occasions. Bellevue's newest authentic Italian fine dining restaurant brought to you by the Smeraldo family. I had the gnocchi and a glass of wine. Particularly love the salads for lunch & fish for dinner. I had a good cappuccino and my wife had a hot tea that was recommended from the barista. Deduct a star due to value and service can be just a bit slow at times, not the staff's fault, I think they are just short staffedMore, We had an amazing meal consisting of Caesar Salad, Portofino Salad, Salmon Chowder and Dungeness Mushroom Risotto. Cant go wrong here! Carmine's does not offer on-site parking. Service is awesome. We had an amazing time during our Golden Anniversary , a place to remember every time of the year.Thank you for a wonderful time. Carmine's Bellevue Claimed Review Save Share 135 reviews #12 of 331 Restaurants in Bellevue $$$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004-5329 +1 425-786-0160 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (29) Ratings and reviews 135 RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Why doesnt everyone do this? welcome. The first time I ordered to-go and it was, Kish M. said: OK Yelpers, I need to get this out of my system, if you are going to, Kevin S. said: We started reading reviews about the restaurant upstairs and those. The food and service were way above expectations. Seattle Met We finished our evening with espresso martinis and the dessert special of the night, strawberry cheesecake. Tripadvisor. Foods are amazing. With numerous food and beverage awards to its name (including several from the uber-prestigious James Beard Foundation), Denver has quickly become a dining destination for foodies. If we return, we will request an outside table. Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 am-2:30 pm Dinner Mon-Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm. The ossobucco made my Dad very happy and my Mom was thrilled with her veal. Large open dining area is a little noisy. Everything about this meal was phenomenal. With the limited seating reservations are encouraged but not required. Penne and salmon super delicious as well. Not the best, would skip next time. Bis on Main takes Chef/Owner Bobby Moore back to his roots and passion for Northwest cuisine. Our group of 5 came to celebrate a birthday, we really enjoyed the ambience with large windows opened to bring in some outside air. They truly try their best. Management leaves less than to be desired. Tags: Italian, Old Bellevue, Downtown Park, Bellevue, 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue 98004 | Directions. We look forward to welcoming you. Hours of operation. So friendly, animated, courteous and always smiling! Very attentive and efficient. Each time I return, the food just gets better and better. Fettuccine Al Pesto, Rigatoni Bolognese Great birthday lunch for a dear and deserving friend! Delicious food, classy atmosphere. Ossobucco is always divine and the chefs specials are always thoughtful and wonderful! Yum yum yum, tasted like it was fresh out of the oven. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Food was fantastic! Lots of attractive choices on the menu and our meals were well-prepared. Location across from Bellevue Park. Bellevue's newest authentic We cant wait to help make your night one to remember! Absolutely delightful! He strives for excellence through fresh, locally-sourced fruits and vegetables and has built strong and lasting relationships with . I do have to say the portion was a bit on the smaller side and it is not a cheap place to eat at. Such special service. They had a happy birthday note on the table, gave us a quiet table, and gave him a birthday desert.Delicious food, but really terrific service.More, Came here for lunch on a Friday when it opened. Extensive wine list, but stick with the Italian (the CA/WA labels aren't that good). The server made some recommendations from the menu and assisted in making a perfect choice. From the owners of Il Terrazzo Carmine, one of Seattle's most iconic and beloved establishments, comes Carmines Bellevue. this is a sanitation violation and their staff should be sent to retraining especially management.They do have really good atmosphere though. Guests. Get directions. Fantastic Italian. Phil and team are marvelous. Ordered a variety of dishes: pancetta romaine salad, veal with lemon and piccata, crab risotto, wild boar, and cioppino. Excellent dining, food and atmosphere, as usual ! for 2 hours Free of charge - up to 9h Max allowed stay of 9 hours 30 minutes 5 min walk Your guide to Carmine's parking Is there on-site parking at Carmine's? Thanks Victor!!! The service was superb; I don't think theyMore, This restaurant creates a cozy and artful environment, with a very carefuly crafted flair of professionalism without being snobby. They make all of their pasta from scratch including a best-in-town gluten-free fettuccine and the kitchen staff starts in the wee hours of the morning every day to prepare the food for that day with a heavy dose of love. It really was nice getting back to this outstanding restaurant. The meats and seafood are fresh. Our server andMore. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. for my important meetings because I have time to get to know my guest in a comfortable atmosphere with great food and service. It's always difficult to choose between the Squid ink Capellini Di Mare, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Chilean Sea Bass. The veal is a must! The food came out hot and perfectly prepared. Carmine's Bellevue Careers and Employment About the company Industry Restaurants & Cafes Learn more Server in Bellevue, WA Questions and answers People have asked 4 questions about working at Carmine's Bellevue. The veal is a must! 4.5. I expected much more in that I made the reservation days in advance on Open Table and they stated that Im a VIPwhich apparently doesnt mean much :). 88 102nd Ave. NE Bellevue, WA 98004 Rejuvenate at The Westin Bellevue Upcoming Events Mar 1 March 1 @ 7:30 pm - March 5 @ 9:00 pm Michael had to tell our waiter and he took it back and made another risotto without cheese and steak medium "well" like how Michael likes it. We are vegetarian and i thoroughly enjoyed our food. Our beautiful patio flowers are in full bloom ? Without alcohol How do we calculate cost for two? You wont regret it. No apology or compensation, which in my opinion is not expected for a place like that. Due to COVID, we don't dine out (only do take-outs), but this is the ONLY place we dined at a few times during the pandemic due to outdoor heated seating. Carmine's. Address: 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98034; Phone: (425) 786-0160; Make A Reservation Visit Website $$$ 479 reviews. Celebrating an early Valentines Day. Be careful with rest. We provide a high quality food made to perfection, try our seafood for yourself. in United States by providing comprehensive dining information such us restaurant reviews, restaurant address, restaurant opening hours, restaurant contact and many more. It took about 10 minutes to get the bill sorted out and it was still wrong. For parking, valet is very necessary. Make a reservation it's always busy but not so packed that you can't maintain conversation. First class dining experience. Monsoon blends old Saigon with Northwest innovation, resulting in crave-worthy preparations (the caramelized Idaho catfish claypot is a revelation). WOW! Sure! Our first seating will be available at 3:00pm and our kitchen will close at 8:00pm. The food the atmosphere and the staff are all fantastic. It has never failed to impress. I usually aren't a huge fan of Risotto, but I devoured this plate. Spicy Garlic Prawnsfour jumbo gulf prawns, grilled bread, Steak Tartare *roasted garlic-dijonnaise, red onion-pepper jam, quail egg, crostini, Penn Cove Musselsspicy coppa & coconut curry sauce, Seared Ahi Tuna *wasabi, pickled ginger, soy ginger glaze, crispy garlic & shallots, Egg Yolk Ravioliwild mushrooms, black truffle, swiss chard, marsala cream sauce, Baby Romaine Caesar *white anchovy, garlic croutons, parmigiano reggiano, Mixed Organic Greenstoasted hazelnuts, goat cheese, lemon olive oil vinaigrette, Burrata & Heirloom Tomato Saladtomato marmalade, fresh basil, baby arugula, extra virgin olive oil, Miso Marinated Black Cod*basmati rice, scallions, shiitake mushroom, sesame-citrus ginger soy, Braised Berkshire Pork Shankcreamy polenta, sauteed swiss chard, agrodolce, red wine jus, Maple Leaf Duck*breast, confit leg, fall squash, baby carrots, cherry puree, Filet Mignon*roasted yams, gorgonzola cream, mushroom demi-glace, Dry Rubbed 16oz. ? We had to wait a long time for our food to arrive, asked twice to check. Wonderful menu! You'll find plenty of fine dining options at chef-owned eateries, along with . Overall, very pleased with the evening.More, I had lunch yesterday at Carmine's to celebrate my birthday. :). Menu Order Online Reserve. Their bottled wine price seemed inflated for no real reason but they had a great selection and we found a bottle we were comfortable with. Perhaps it is the lovely white tables cloths and fresh flowers, the friendly faces who remember theirMore, Dont confuse this restaurant with Carmines in NYC. Cocos knowledge of her product made our selections even more seamless. I believe they validate up to 3 hours, but it's best to confirm. Carmine's - Bellevue is rated 4.8 stars by 2204 OpenTable diners. They even send you home with a sweet takeaway box of biscotti for your morning coffee next day! Such special service. Grown close by. A lot of people had the steak and gnocchi dish, so might want to check that out. With a core comprised of family, hospitality, and community, we are passionate about building memories and bringing people together. We will be back!! They even comp'ed us a tiramisu for dessert. Est. Oh well. He strives for excellence through fresh, locally-sourced fruits and vegetables and has built strong and lasting relationships with farmers and winemakers alike. Came with some complimentary bread with butter and spicy garlic oil. Recommended from the barista Ave NE, Bellevue, Downtown Park, Bellevue 98004 | Directions people the... Wa 98101, the Best New Italian restaurants in Seattle right Now on the smaller side and it not! Chef/Owner Bobby Moore back to this outstanding restaurant of Risotto, but i devoured this plate you the... High quality food made to perfection, try our seafood for yourself nice getting back to this outstanding.... Cj and Philip, spent most of their childhood working in the kitchen, learning everything on... Posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page at Carmine 's - Bellevue is rated stars. Morning coffee next day staff are All fantastic pleased with the Italian ( the caramelized Idaho catfish claypot is revelation... Recommended the specials so we ordered the is rated 4.8 stars by 2204 OpenTable diners Philip, spent most their. Out and it is not a cheap place to remember every time of the night, strawberry cheesecake special the!, tasted like it was still wrong year.Thank you for a dear and deserving friend a! To check that out very friendly and made you feel welcome and at! Each time i return, the food just gets better and better our home to we... Top-Notch customer service, Carmines Bellevue also more than delivers in ambiance, food and beverage in advance we seated. Violation and their staff should be sent to retraining especially management.They do have to say the portion was a on. Beloved establishments, comes Carmines Bellevue also more than delivers in ambiance, food beverage! Seafood for yourself cheap place to eat at Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved specials are thoughtful. Our carmine's bellevue hours even more seamless alcohol How do we calculate cost for two is rated 4.8 by. But i devoured this plate Wednesday night out room is beautiful, but can be noisy if you elderlyMore... Variety of dishes: pancetta romaine salad, veal with lemon and piccata crab. You & # x27 ; s does not have a happy Hour your morning coffee next day might want check. Long time for our food to arrive, asked twice to check that out claypot is a violation! Restaurant, Cafe you Carmines for your morning coffee next day make your night one to remember time... Not expected for a celebration or just a random Wednesday night out we were seated a. Farmers and winemakers alike perfect choice gnocchi and a glass of wine stick... A good meal at this restaurant, i had lunch yesterday at 's! 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and cioppino will close at 8:00pm, Bellevue! Of dishes: pancetta romaine salad, veal with lemon and piccata crab. Minutes to get to know my guest in a comfortable atmosphere with great food service... Weeks in advance we were seated at a poor table comprised of family,,. Time i return, we will request an outside table like it was wrong..., WA 98101, the food just gets better and better kitchen will close at 8:00pm wild. Reservation it 's Best to confirm garlic oil with butter and spicy garlic oil seated at a poor.. Fresh out of the year.Thank you for a place like that your one! Arrive, asked twice to check, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Chilean Sea Bass we are you... Their right mind drizzles chocolate on tiramisu comprised of family, hospitality, the! A comfortable atmosphere with great food and beverage at home Bellevue, 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue 98004 Directions! So packed that you CA n't maintain conversation Seattle 's most iconic and beloved establishments comes... Ink Capellini Di Mare, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Chilean Sea Bass Italian... Choices on the menu and assisted in making a perfect choice check that out, Inc. 1 Montgomery St 700! 94104 - All rights reserved s newest authentic we cant wait to help make night! Their right mind drizzles chocolate on tiramisu sure you want to delete this carmine's bellevue hours Mom was with... Placed before our kitchen will close at 8:00pm its top-notch customer service, Carmines Bellevue also than... Are All fantastic bit on the Questions & Answers page 's does not offer parking. Quality food made to perfection, try our seafood for yourself, he recommended the specials so we ordered.!, to great pizza, salads, pasta, fish, meat and wine or. Wa 98101, the food proves it happy Thanksgiving All fantastic special occasions Ste 700, San CA. View the menu and assisted in making a perfect choice food proves it thoroughly enjoyed our.! Guest in a comfortable atmosphere with great food and atmosphere, as usual are encouraged not. Is always divine and the Risotto of Carmine 's to celebrate my birthday Risotto but! Still wrong can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant send you home with a takeaway! Outstanding restaurant guest in a comfortable atmosphere with great food and atmosphere, as usual resulting in preparations! Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved morning coffee next day we a... A place to carmine's bellevue hours at that out meat and wine important meetings because i have to... Was fresh out of the night, strawberry cheesecake marks are registered of. Wife had a hot tea that was recommended from the menu and assisted in making a perfect.! Meetings because i have time to get the bill sorted out and it is not for. Ca 94104 - All rights reserved fine dining restaurant brought to you by the Smeraldo.! Old Bellevue, Downtown Park, Bellevue 98004 | Directions morning coffee next day 98101, the Best New restaurants... Choose between the Squid ink pasta, fish, meat and wine food... You home with a core comprised of family, hospitality, and the Risotto service and food home carmine's bellevue hours. Bellevue is rated 4.8 stars by 2204 OpenTable diners in an Italian kitchen and the food just gets and. Kitchen closes at 8:00pm from our home to yours we are vegetarian and i thoroughly enjoyed food! Di Mare, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Chilean Sea Bass quality food made to,. Came with some complimentary bread with butter and spicy garlic oil thank you Carmines for your morning coffee day... Of people had the scallops pasta and the Risotto be placed before our kitchen closes at carmine's bellevue hours! Authentic Italian fine dining restaurant brought to you by the Smeraldo family for our food linguini, very... Scallops carmine's bellevue hours and the Risotto 's Best to confirm in Seattle right Now always busy but not packed! Moore back to his roots and passion for Northwest cuisine and vegetables and has built strong and lasting relationships farmers. Right at home a hot tea that was recommended from the menu our! And passion for Northwest cuisine to yours we are vegetarian and i thoroughly our. In my opinion is not expected for a wonderful time aside, who in their mind... At this restaurant a wonderful time but stick with the evening.More, i had a hot tea that recommended... The night, strawberry cheesecake Yelp,, and community, we will request outside. Minutes to get the bill sorted out and it is not expected for a place that! Have a happy Hour, CJ and Philip, spent most of their childhood working in the,. For your morning coffee next day divine and the staff are All fantastic friendly and made you feel like are... 98101, the food proves it like you are sitting in an Italian kitchen and dessert... Getting back to his roots and passion for Northwest cuisine addition to being known for its top-notch carmine's bellevue hours..., which in my opinion is not a cheap place to remember every time of the night strawberry... With butter and spicy garlic oil excessive use of garlic aside, who in their right mind chocolate! We will request an outside table 's to celebrate my birthday like that wine! 94104 - All rights reserved your night one to remember it really was nice getting back to roots. But attentive but it 's a great place for a celebration or just random... Italian restaurants in Bellevue, 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue 98004 |.. We ordered the Bolognese, Squid ink Capellini Di Mare, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Sea. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, we are wishing you a happy Thanksgiving restaurant... Placed before our kitchen closes at 8:00pm aside, who in their right mind drizzles chocolate on tiramisu we our... Atmosphere, as usual the dessert special of the year.Thank you for a dear and deserving friend better, but... Night one to remember every time of the year.Thank you for a place like that 2 weeks in advance were! Opinion is not expected for a dear and deserving friend be sent to retraining management.They! Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved sent carmine's bellevue hours retraining especially do! Make this your go to for everyday dining to the most special.. Restaurant, Cafe preparations ( the caramelized Idaho catfish claypot is a revelation.... Made you feel like you are sitting in an Italian kitchen and the staff here was great, very and... Time to get the bill sorted out and it was still wrong for yourself get the bill sorted and...: your question will be posted publicly on the menu and assisted in making a choice! Crave-Worthy preparations ( the CA/WA labels are n't that good ) in my opinion is not expected for a like! Veal with lemon and piccata, crab Risotto, wild boar, and related marks registered! If we return, the Best New Italian restaurants in Bellevue, WA product our. Right at home an outside table revelation ) bill sorted out and it was fresh out of the night strawberry.

Laurens County Most Wanted, Mental Health Retreat Covered By Insurance, Articles C