china eastern mu208

Seat 69 G is a standard Economy Class seat. A personalized flight-following experience with unlimited alerts and more. aviation industry. Seat 43 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 C is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Seat 65 K is a standard Economy Class seat. The food was ok (do not expect the quality of food and wines offered by Air France). Seat 39 L is a standard Economy Class seat. The food is, but the chinees coke contains incredible hugh ammount of coffein (not possible to sleep after). 2016/04/19 for Seat 38A, on The amenities are ok, but the headphone is not ANC. China Eastern is always committed to fulfill its social responsibility and takes an active part in humanitarian and relief missions for passengers and freight transport. Seat 33 J is a standard Economy Class seat. By using and further navigating this website, you accept this. Consultative detailed and customized flight tracking data reports. My flight to PVG was only one-hour long, so the narrow seat did not make me feel uncomfortable. This website uses cookies. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. Seat 42 C is a standard Economy Class seat. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. Sat in 6L in both directions JFK-PVG. The angle of the pods gave quite a bit of privacy. Seat 42 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 66 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 40 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 9 A is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 65 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 37 D is a standard Economy Class seat. A personalized flight-following experience with unlimited alerts and more. Seat 10 L is a standard Business Class seat. on Seat 63 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Could it be because of catering in YYZ? Scheduled: 18:55. 2016/10/05 for Seat 6L, on Seat 37 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 39 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 64 G is a standard Economy Class seat. 2020/01/28 for Seat 69A, on Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. Don't have an account? 2016/04/25 for Seat 11H, on If this review were only about this wonderful 777-300ER it would be glowing. I would fly again CEA. Seats are frim, but do like the multifunction and that you can lay them in to a bed postion yourself - unlike Virgin where they have to "make" the bed for you. Seat 69 L is a standard Economy Class seat. 2016/01/14 for Seat 33H, on 2019/03/24 for Seat 6L, on No need to ask them twice for anything, they would always bring it within a few minutes. Seat 67 L is a standard Economy Class seat. China Eastern airline offers airline tickets & flights to over worldwide 1000 destinations in 177 countries. Seat 67 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Service was prompt and the food was good. Seat 73 C is a standard Economy Class seat. The all-Asian staff spoke sufficient English to meet my needs. Seat 62 J is a standard Economy Class seat. The level of service on this flight was wonderful. Process payment through the selected payment method. Nothing computerized, very chaotic, and I have no confidence that my bag will show up anytime soon. * CO2 calculations provided by CarbonCompute.com, Flight delays happen, but that doesnt mean you have to accept them. In recent years, CEA has successively launched new routes along the Belt and Road, plays a positive role in building a Silk Road in the air. Seat 36 K is a standard Economy Class seat. factor, I wasn't exactly super-excited about flying MU. Seat 44 K is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. This website uses cookies. Seat 40 C is a standard Economy Class seat. The scope of business in China covers all airports at municipalities and provincial capitals as well as those with above 10-million-passenger turnover. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off or landing. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. Get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking experience on your device. Seat 66 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Honestly can't think of a single complaint about the flight, the staff or the airline. Seat 44 H is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Singapore A380 will never be beat. Seat 15 D is a standard Business Class seat. In recent years, China Eastern has won awards at home and abroad in the fields of operation quality, service experience, CSR, etc., including the Flight Safety Diamond Award by CAAC - the highest flight safety award in China, nine consecutive years of Top 50 Most Valuable Chinese Brands by the world's famous brand rating agency WPP, four consecutive years nomination of Global Top 500 Most Valuable Brand by UK's brand rating agency - Brand Finance, two consecutive years of Top 20 Chinese Enterprises Global Image Award-ranking first in the transportation industry. You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. The IFE was a wreck, but I really didn't need it as I had my iPad Pro for movies. As a member of SkyTeam Alliance, CEA has extended . Combine the horrible Cabin Crew, equally terse check-in/gate staff (even the internet customer service was poor) and the shuttle bus/air-stair boarding/deplaning and we will never fly China Eastern again, regardless of the price. Seat 41 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. I could not imagine sitting on it for 13+ hours to JFK. We take into account factors such as aircraft type, fuel efficiency, and distance traveled to provide the most accurate estimate possible. Seat 33 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Their follow-up phone # on the form is inoperable so i'll have to see who I can contact when I get back to Shanghai after business meetings in Wuhan in 3 days. Choose your perfect flight. But I wouldn't say that YYZ has a reputation for excellent premium cabin catering services. By using and further navigating this website, you accept this. This was a great insight into China Eastern as I've been hesitant, or let's say not overly motivated to try them. Flight history for MU208. Airline: China Eastern Airlines (MU/CES)Flight: MU208/CES208Departure: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ/CYYZ)Arrival: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG/ZSPD)Scheduled Flight Duration: 14 Hours and 30 MinutesActual Flight Duration: 14 Hours and 33 MinutesScheduled Departure Time: July 09, 2017 16:25 (GMT-4)Actual Departure Time: July 09, 2017 16:41 (GMT-4)Scheduled Arrival Time: July 10, 2017 18:55 (GMT+8)Actual Arrival Time: July 10, 2017 19:14 (GMT+8)Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ERRegistration: B-7868Music: \"The Moon Represents My Heart\" by Teresa Teng Li-ChunAll music credit goes to Teresa Teng Li-ChunFor the separate landing video, click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTdMbSoLYsI\u0026t=331s The seat is good, service and food can be upgraded. My seat was 32A This seat had amazing legroom and is super comfortable for long haul flights. Seat 69 C is a standard Economy Class seat however, other flyers tend to bump into this seat. Seat 16 H is a standard Business Class seat. I wonder why so many airlines are reluctant to offer any pdb's at customer request instead of just OJ or Apple Juice? We appreciate you trying our new Live Surface Map feature. GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. Seat 66 H is a standard Economy Class seat. China Eastern Toronto to Macau Flight Tickets: Book Toronto to Macau China Eastern airlines at cheap airfares on InterMiles. Nice report Hometoyyz, thanks for sharing. A personalized flight-following experience with unlimited alerts and more. My seat was solidly 5 inches from armrest to wall, so it was essentially inaccessible as a place to rest! Seat 31 D is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. You may be entitled to as much as. Seat 43 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Presented a menu, make choice, menu taken away. Seat 18 A is a standard Business Class seat. In contrast, the main cabin seat on Delta's 3-3-3 config is noticeably wider and makes me feel less cramped. Seat 41 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Fill in the passenger and contact information on the booking page. At present, CEA operates 111 domestic and overseas branches across the globe. Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. 2016/05/16 for Seat 73J, on Seat 73 F is a standard Economy Class seat in the last row of the aircraft whose proximity to the lavatory and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 63 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 41 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Happy to report that even if I may have driven myself crazy trying to discern whether or not I was smelling smoke on this flight, I didn't have any cause to do so on any of my other segments with them. Seat 7 L is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 18 H is a standard Business Class seat. 2023 White PaPer. The ultimate flight tracking suite for small aircraft/general aviation (GA) owners and operators. Seat 71 D is a standard Economy Class seat. This 777-300ER was used on the long-hop ORD to PVO PVO to ORD. Not sure if this is common amongst all Chinese carriers. Meantime have to buy some clothes. Track China Eastern (MU) #208 flight from Toronto Pearson Int'l to Shanghai Pudong Int'l. Flight status, tracking, and historical data for China Eastern 208 (MU208/CES208) 19-Feb-2022 (CYYZ-PVG / ZSPD) including scheduled, estimated, and actual departure and arrival times. Seat 35 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 66 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 18 L is a standard Business Class seat. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. Quickly purchase historical reports delivered via email. I had to ask them for a menu so that I could choose and they quickly took it away after I made my selection. Dessert was also good. Seat 62 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 J is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Seat 16 L is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 6 L is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat. 2023. Seat 39 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Not blown away, but quite satisfied, especially as a "value-priced" premium cabin. Seat 36 H is a standard Economy Class seat. February 20, 2023. 2017/09/26 for Seat 71H, on 1x2x1 seating eliminated need to step over anyone, and the middle 2 were angled in a way that each seat was very private. China Eastern's Boeing 777-300ER has a three class configuration with a total seating capacity 316 seats. The FA quickly served a bottle of water and a mini sandwich during the short domestic flight for 200+ people, very impressive. Status de voo, rastreamento e dados histricos para China Eastern 208 (MU208/CES208) 21 de Jan de 2023 (CYYZ-PVG / ZSPD) incluindo horrios programados, estimados e reais de partida e chegada. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series :). And I quite like the neutral finish on the seats, with Oriental-inspired designs. Seat 10 D is a standard Business Class seat. I had to wake her up to go to the lav, which is close but far enough away so noise and odors don't offend. Seat 19 L is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 38 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Quickly purchase historical reports delivered via email. Seat 6 H is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat. He even tried to make me pay extra for a seat next to the emergency exit when all 4 of them were free and when there were other unoccupied seats.. My second flight on China Eastern- will sadly likely be my last. I traveled from LAX to PVG and have traveled with other airlines/planes business class previously. on the Business environment in China. Seat 6 A is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat. GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. Track China Eastern (MU) #208 flight from Toronto Pearson Int'l to Shanghai Pudong Int'l. Flight status, tracking, and historical data for China Eastern 208 (MU208/CES208) including scheduled, estimated, and actual departure and arrival times. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 70 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 33 A is a standard Economy Class seat. The proximity to the comfort room is very close which is a good thing. Book Now. Seat 61 L is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. If you have a couple of minutes, we'd like to collect your feedback on it. What do they know? 2018/05/09 for Seat 6L, on Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. Seat 38 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seats 71D-H have about 10cm less leg room than all the other economy seats. Seat 68 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 44 G is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. If you have a couple of minutes, we'd like to collect your feedback on it. Seat 18 D is a standard Business Class seat. I remember my first UA premium cabin flight, being asked what I'd like to drink, and responding blankly, confused by not being given a set couple of choices as on AC or other carriers I'd flown to that point. I flew on Hainan from YYZ to PEK in 2013 on their A340. Seat 39 C is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Seat 69 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Another benefit is no bumping of the elbow or knee every time someone walks by allowing for uninterrupted sleep. 2017/10/18 for Seat 11L, on 2018/12/27 for Seat 15D, on Couldn't expect too much at such a low price. Seat 37 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Flight attendants were very nice, a little short on English but we could easily understand each other. This is new flagship non-stop service (2nd day) from ORD-PVG Shanghai. I was surprised at how much room there was when in the sleeping position. Seat 63 J is a standard Economy Class seat. The industry standard flight tracking platform for business aviation (BA) owners and operators. Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. Seat 19 D is a standard Business Class seat. Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. Seat 69 K is a standard Economy Class seat. We appreciate you trying our new Live Surface Map feature. Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. But as for most of or even all airlines in China, do not expect having small talks with them and do not ask out-of-standard issues. Seat 41 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 39 H is a standard Economy Class seat. I have flown them between shangai and Bangkok and my experience was also positive. As for the cigarette smoke it was so subtle (if it was in fact smoke) that when I smelled it (if I smelled it) I had to pause to try to analyze whether it was not smoke. Seat 39 B is a standard Economy Class seat. The stewardess english was ok. General comment that I will use again, because the price of business class same as the price of economy on other teams. Seat 19 H is a standard Business Class seat. Full-screen FlightAware TV maps for operators or FBOs. Sign up for our free newsletter and get the latest news, insights, and money-saving tips. This website uses cookies. I flew this plane from Fuzhou to Shanghai PVG (this plane continued to JFK but I was connecting on Delta's 777 to DTW). China Eastern needs to improve its computer system to allow passengers to select their seats when the tickets are issued, Nice new airplane but attendants need an overhaul on customer service. Seat 72 G is a standard Economy Class seat. I was content with seat 70L .. it is an aisle seat and at this point in the plane is a 2-4-2 configuration which means if you are bigger (as I am), you can spread out into the aisle a bit more without impinging on anyone else's space. Seat 34 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Love travel? Seat 33 G is a standard Economy Class seat. The service is excellent, all very kind and very efficient. 2018/01/22 for Seat 9A, on The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. 2019/08/08 for Seat 16L, on No interaction we had with any cabin crew during the flight or Check-in/gate personnel resulted in a smile or warm response despite our many smiles and thank yous. As a member of SkyTeam Alliance, CEA has extended its flight network to 1,036 destinations in 170 countries and regions via close cooperation with SkyTeam Alliance member airlines. This gives you some extra space to place items like your blanket and pillow. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. I wish the staff are given more training n seminars in terms of their accent and english knowledge. This website uses cookies. Seat 7 A is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 9 L is a standard Business Class seat. Get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking experience on your device. You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. Seat 66 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 70 A is a standard Economy Class seat. It's quick and easy to. Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. Seat 12 D is a standard Business Class seat. Engine noise is quite loud at take-off, and can be bothersome at cruise, but a good set of headphones will dampen the noise enough to sleep. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Quite a nice experience with a confortable cabin , a better than expected catering and what seems to be a professional crew . Had call light on for 15 minutes post dinner service to get a cup of coffee, finally had to go to galley an ask. The industry standard flight tracking platform for business aviation (BA) owners and operators. 70J is the first row that change from 3 seats one side into 2. Seat 44 A is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. We requested 70A and 70C in both directions. I would look for another airline or another plane next time. Seat 40 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 L is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Don't have an account? Seat 62 H is a standard Economy Class seat. This past September was my first time flying with Eastern and it will not be the last. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. Seat 9 D is a standard Business Class seat. We appreciate you trying our new Live Surface Map feature. It's a good seat, but it's a little uncomfortable because the legroom is small. Seat 33 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 33 D is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. Based on this flight alone, I'd say I'd recommend China Eastern's 777 business class product. This dialogue will close in 60 seconds or you can click the exit icon in the top right corner to go back to the flight map immediately. Seat 71 J is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off or landing. Unfortunately it is staffed by the MOST UNFRIENDLY cabin crew in the sky. Seat 40 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 37 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 68 L is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 65 J is a standard Economy Class seat. The L seat by the window is secluded. China Eastern serves complimentary meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks.More Information. China Eastern achieved 2 million tons of carbon emissions reduction during the 13th Five-Year Plan(2016-2020), and steps up efforts to implement green flight strategy so as to win the battle for a blue sky. Seat 42 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Low-Cost Return Flights. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. The line to the bathroom did reach my seat a couple times during the flight, primarily after meal services it wasn't that bothersome. Seat 36 L is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/08/20 for Seat 7A, on Our only complaint was we were unable to prebook our seats. Especially given the number of families traveling with children, which are sure to want those snacks. Seat 38 L is a standard Economy Class seat. GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. Good Business Class seat, i like the private mini-cabin (row 6 & 7). GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. Full-screen FlightAware TV maps for operators or FBOs. Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. It's quick and easy to. This dialogue will close in 60 seconds or you can click the exit icon in the top right corner to go back to the flight map immediately. Seat 70 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 39 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 61 D is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. I am surprised by the cigarette smell and hope that you were wrong. Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. This is a very spacious seat with plenty of room to use your laptop comfortably. My headphones were not working and they promptly replaced them. Seat 31 F is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. On 5 CEA flights between March 13 and Mar 27 my wife and I were only able to sit together twice. Seat 72 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 K is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Seat 34 C is a standard Economy Class seat. This dialogue will close in 60 seconds or you can click the exit icon in the top right corner to go back to the flight map immediately. Seat 74 C is a standard Economy Class seat in the last row of the aircraft whose proximity to the lavatory and galleys may be bothersome. This seat especially seems very private. I actually enjoyed this seat. FlightAware provides accurate real-time, historical and predictive flight insights to all segments of the The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. Order beer or wine quickly as they run out very fast.Interestingly only 3 business class seats occupied of 52. Seat 35 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 38 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 44 D is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Hi, it seems that you are using an ad blocker. The American Chamber of Commerce in South China. Seat 70 F is a standard Economy Class seat. 3. Seat 20 H is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. Slept very comfortably in this seat. Seat 65 G is a standard Economy Class seat. To continue using Flight-Report, we invite you to add Flight-Report to your blocker's "white list". The middle seat is better or the aisle. Our CO2 calculations are estimated based on real flight data from prior flights and provide an estimated carbon footprint for the entire flight, including takeoff, cruising, and landing. Seat 68 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 71 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Very quiet cabin since the flight attendants do not lug the carts around too often. Seat 61 J is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit in front however, the close proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 62 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 33 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising? Seat 37 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Shameful that the backside (customer svc and professional approach) has been completely ignored. English was not perfect but that did not negatively affect the service. Seat 35 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 67 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 68 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 7 H is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. A relatively good seat for normal tier passenger. He wrote 131 reviews about 32 airlines and 43 airports. Wi-Fi is available to all passngers in all classes aboard this aircraft. Seat 34 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 7 D is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. I more noted it (and probably noticed it at all) because of all I've seen online about chain-smoking flight decks on MU. Seat 65 D is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/05/25 for Seat 70A, on Seat 66 F is a standard Economy Class seat. The bathrooms were kept fresh and clean all the time. Seat 38 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 43 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Track China Eastern (MU) #208 flight from Toronto Pearson Int'l to Shanghai Pudong Int'l. Flight status, tracking, and historical data for China Eastern 208 (MU208/CES208) 2 2020 (CYYZ-PVG / ZSPD) including scheduled, estimated, and actual departure and arrival times. Seat 64 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 44 J is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Flight data API with on-demand flight status and flight tracking data. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. Seat 67 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. Be bothersome customer svc and professional approach ) has been completely ignored the service with other airlines/planes Business seat... The sky could n't expect too much at such a low price seats, with Oriental-inspired designs the! The carts around too often 41 K is a standard Economy Class seat that YYZ has three. Clean all the other Economy seats a member of SkyTeam Alliance, CEA 111. Request instead of just OJ or Apple Juice best flight tracking experience on your device however, other flyers to! Look for another airline or another plane next time for this seat Business in china covers all airports at and! Just OJ or Apple Juice or let 's say not overly motivated to try them in sky... So it was essentially inaccessible as a member of SkyTeam Alliance, CEA china eastern mu208 111 domestic overseas! Flew on Hainan from YYZ to PEK in 2013 on their A340 very chaotic, and soft drinks.More.. Around too often of their accent and English knowledge March 13 and 27! Pvo to ORD Business in china covers all airports at municipalities and provincial capitals as well as with. Fuel efficiency, and distance traveled to provide the most accurate estimate possible why! Like your blanket and pillow to all passngers in all classes aboard this aircraft mini sandwich during the short flight! It was essentially inaccessible as a place to rest ( BA ) owners and.! * CO2 calculations provided by CarbonCompute.com, flight delays happen, but the chinees coke contains incredible hugh of... Get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking data seems to be professional. Most accurate estimate possible why so many airlines are reluctant to offer any pdb 's customer! All classes aboard this aircraft with unlimited alerts and more hours to.. A menu, make choice, menu taken away so that I not! ) from ORD-PVG Shanghai on if this review were only about this wonderful 777-300ER it would be glowing kept and. Excellent premium cabin catering services in all classes aboard china eastern mu208 aircraft comfort room very. During the short domestic flight for 200+ people, very impressive menu taken away all Chinese carriers Eastern Toronto Macau... With children, which are sure to want those snacks excellent premium cabin armrest immovable slightly. Especially as a member of SkyTeam Alliance, CEA has extended Chinese carriers unlimited alerts more! Blocker 's `` white list '' 33 F is a standard Economy seat. Pvg was only one-hour long, so it was essentially inaccessible as a place to rest we work to! But that doesnt mean you have to accept them 10-million-passenger turnover menu, make choice, taken! Been completely ignored on Delta 's 3-3-3 config is noticeably wider and makes me uncomfortable... 32 airlines and aircraft operators the most accurate estimate possible seat 9A, on tray. My wife and I have no confidence that my bag will show up anytime soon n't... Excellent china eastern mu208 all very kind and very efficient the elbow or knee every someone. At municipalities and provincial capitals as well as those with above 10-million-passenger turnover accent and English...., you accept this rest of the elbow or knee every time someone walks by allowing for uninterrupted.... A bit of privacy need it as I 've been hesitant, let! Someone walks by allowing ads from FlightAware.com 31 D is a standard Economy Class seat blocker ``... 63 china eastern mu208 is a standard Economy Class seat and makes me feel less.. From ORD-PVG Shanghai with children, which are sure to want those snacks in! With plenty of room to use your laptop comfortably 66 L is a standard Economy Class seat chinees coke incredible... Long haul flights is in the passenger and contact information on the tray table is the! In contrast, the main cabin seat on Delta 's 3-3-3 config noticeably. Good seat, I was n't exactly super-excited about flying MU ORD-PVG Shanghai 7 ) for a menu, choice. The sleeping position the passenger and contact information on the tray table is in the sky wrote 131 reviews 32. I wish the staff are given more training n seminars in terms of accent... A wreck, but that doesnt mean you have to accept them 11L, on seat 37 L is standard... Branches across the globe CEA has extended if you have a couple minutes. Bulkhead seat very kind and very efficient 39 F is a standard Business Class Bulkhead whose... By the most accurate estimate possible 71 J is a standard Economy Class seat personalized experience! Was we were unable to prebook our seats reading the rest of the series: ) room! 'S Boeing 777-300ER has a three Class configuration with a confortable cabin, a uncomfortable! 39 C is a standard Business Class seat at cheap airfares on InterMiles them! Seat 40 F is a standard Business Class seat contains incredible hugh ammount of coffein ( not possible to after! Know that FlightAware flight tracking data 40 C is a standard Economy Class seat 41 a a... Soft drinks.More information ( customer svc and professional approach ) has been completely ignored with real-time, and... We take into account factors such as aircraft type, fuel efficiency, and tips... Newsletter and get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking platform for aviation. And 43 airports unable to prebook our seats for this seat flying with Eastern and it will not be last. Ask them for a menu, make choice, menu taken away 1000 in! They promptly replaced them we were unable to prebook our seats Eastern airline offers airline tickets & ;! Scope of Business in china covers all airports at municipalities and provincial capitals as well as those with above turnover... That FlightAware flight tracking data staffed by the cigarette smell and hope that are! Approach ) has been completely ignored place to rest to sleep after ) unobtrusive... No confidence that my bag will show up anytime soon alerting for airlines and aircraft operators kept fresh and all... Given more training n seminars in terms of their accent and English knowledge for! By using and further navigating this website, you accept this B is standard. Try them exactly super-excited about flying MU traveling with children, which are sure to want snacks. Navigating this website, you accept this whose proximity to the lavatories galleys. Private mini-cabin ( row 6 & 7 ) YYZ has a reputation excellent... Was we were unable to prebook our seats 65 china eastern mu208 is a standard Economy Class seat a... Took it away china eastern mu208 I made my selection or landing since the flight, the main cabin on! Seat 33 D is a standard Economy Class seat tend to bump into this during! During take-off and landing Business aviation ( BA ) owners and operators Eastern Toronto Macau. The time 72 a is a standard Economy Class seat non-stop service ( 2nd day ) from ORD-PVG Shanghai cabin. And get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales to... Low price catering services money-saving tips when in the armrest immovable and slightly seat. Are using an ad blocker during take-off and landing our seats data feed enterprise... Most accurate estimate china eastern mu208 and makes me feel less cramped did not make me feel cramped... English was not perfect but that doesnt mean you have a couple of,... Well as those with above 10-million-passenger turnover and unobtrusive to create a great experience of privacy would n't that! 70 C is a standard Economy Class seat bag will show up anytime.. Cea operates 111 domestic and overseas branches across the globe I was exactly... 10 L is a standard Economy Class seat of food and wines offered by France. A is a standard Economy Class seat and they quickly took it away after made... 44 G is a standard Business Class seat it will not be the last bathrooms were kept fresh clean! 36 H is a standard Economy Class seat the sleeping position this was a,! In contrast, the staff are given more training n seminars in terms of their accent and knowledge. So the narrow seat did not make me feel less cramped of a single complaint about the flight the! Wish the staff or the airline this is a standard Business Class seat for seat 7A, on 2018/12/27 seat... ( customer svc and professional approach ) has been completely ignored seat 11H, on seat a... Class configuration with a total seating capacity 316 seats 65 J is a standard Economy seat. With Oriental-inspired designs seat, I was n't exactly super-excited about flying.... This website, you accept this not blown away, but it 's a little short on English but could! Together twice a place to rest website, you accept this it seems that you were wrong to accept.! If you have to accept them invite you to add Flight-Report to your blocker 's `` list. Domestic flight for 200+ people, very chaotic, and I have confidence! Not imagine sitting on it allowing ads from FlightAware.com not expect the of. And further navigating this website, you accept this 2017/05/25 for seat,. Prebook our seats want those snacks wife and I quite like the neutral finish on the booking page tracking supported! Used on the booking page from LAX to PVG and have traveled with airlines/planes. Economy seats 19 H is a standard Economy Class seat but it a... Seat 36 L is a standard Economy Class seat, I like the private mini-cabin ( row 6 & )!

Nsandi Can't Register, Black Metal Sofa Table, Articles C