christina haack franklin tennessee

She describes the property as, "a beautiful home that I can put my own touches on, and on acres and acres of land," adding, "I can't wait to get settled. After 10 seasons, the former couple's hit HGTV show aired its series finale on Thursday, and it was Haack who made the decision to stop working with her ex. (Fish are gonna swim, right?) "Up until now, Tennessee has always been a quick getaway, but with every trip I'm just loving it more and more. Before the former couple went house hunting, they agreed on what their ideal house would look like: "Single level, preferably farmhouse style, and I've always loved a black and white home," she recalled to the magazine at the time. Prior to meeting Joshua Hall, Christina Haack was married twice. I love that Josh is a well-balanced man. Since purchasing the Los Angeles home in March 2017, Haack, 38, and Hall, 33, have been living in a rented condo in Newport Beach since exchanging vows in a vintage chapel on October 5th. She continued filming Flip or Flops eighth season as soon as she filed for divorce. According to Dirt, Christina paid $2.5 million for the house, which sits on 24 acres in Franklin, Tenn. Haack and her three children moved in with her in Tennessee after purchasing a second home there. The book details Christinas health issues, including an autoimmune disease and infertility, which she had kept largely hidden from public view until recently. After selling her home in the Southern California area shortly after tying the knot, the newlyweds relocated to start their own production company, Unbroken Productions, with the goal of creating more content for television and film. It also has a covered porch, a pool, a spa, and a basketball court. Back in 2019, Haack spoke with HGTV Magazine about this bohemian modern farmhouse-style home, which mixed her and Anstead's styles while also taking into consideration their blended family (they each had two children from their previous marriages). Although she is notoriously private about her personal life, the 38 year old appears to be enjoying her new surroundings in Nashville. Haack recently spoke about her new husband and their upcoming home, stating that shes ready to settle down. (She also shares son Hudson, 1, with her second husband Ant Anstead, from whom she split in September 2020.). The price was later dropped to $5.495 million, and it is currently in escrow. Because of Nashvilles rich musical history, Christinas show will be entertaining, and her country music background will be an added bonus. The 4,804-square-foot, five-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom home. According to House Beautiful, in early 2021, she plunked down $2.5 million for a modern white farmhouse. According to Dirt, Christina paid $2.5 million for the house, which sits on 24 acres in Franklin, Tenn. Christina enjoyed her stay and would recommend the hotel to others. Christina Haack (formerly Anstead) will return for season 3 of "Christina on the Coast" in June. . Haack also recently purchased a new primary residence in Southern California, after selling the Newport Beach home she had shared with Anstead and their blended family. Mackenzie Schmidt is the Home and Travel Editor for PEOPLE. She loves the city and the people. Haack and . Christina Haack has a net worth of $25 million, according to Forbes magazine. In the video up above, Haack shows us inside the home's kitchen. Christina Haack recently bought a new house in Newport Beach, but she still has her second family home near Nashville, Tennessee. She started scoping out properties during a return visit in January of 2021, and after seeing the 5,000-square-foot, 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home, she made an offer after the house had been on the market for just one day in Nashville's ultra-hot real estate market. An "insanely beautiful modern farmhouse" caught her eye and she "immediately fell in love." A&E Farm, a luxurious farmhouse vacation rental on a 10-acre property 30 miles south of Nashville, provided a peaceful vacation experience for Christina Haack and her family. Unbroken Productions, a production company founded by Haack and Hall, has since grown to employ 20 people. Christina Haack's Current Home in Franklin since February 2021 View Photos Christina Haack Address Requires Premium Membership Franklin, TN 6 bedrooms 5 bathrooms 5000 sq/ft Last sold in 2021 for 2.5M Estimated Today Value 3.1M Estimated Mortgage 14.8k Famous owners Christina Haack Owns this home Specifically, Haack both lives and works in Southern Californias Newport Beach. Why Middle Tennessee: Hamilton's wife, Tracie, is a Tennessee native, and the Los Angeles-based couple was looking for a different place to raise their children. As a result, they had to . On HGTV's Flip or Flop, Christina Haack (formerly Anstead) and co-host Tarek El Moussa purchase rundown and bank-owned properties with the hopes of restoring them and placing them back on the market for a higher price. SOLOMON C. DAVIS/showcase photographers; Inset: Allen Berezovsky/Getty. Their country estate in Franklin, TN, just sold for $2.7 million, according to Variety. "This insanely beautiful modern farmhouse had been on the market one day so we went and saw it and I immediately fell in love and made an offer," she explained. Christina Haack (formerly El Moussa and Anstead) is an American real estate investor and TV personality. According to People magazine, the six-bedroom and 5.5 bath home will be a vacation retreat for the SoCal-based decorator and house flipper. Christina Haack Officially Sells Home She Shared with Ex Ant Anstead: 'Cheers to a Closed Sale', Christina Hall to Star in New HGTV Spinoff, 'Christina in the Country', About Life in Tennessee, WATCH: Christina Haack Shows New TN Farmhouse to Her Kids: 'Can You Believe This Is Our House? She is a real estate investor and television personality who goes by the name Christina Haack. She also debuted her new show,. Built in 2017, the main residence centers around an open floor plan in which the large, airy living room opens directly onto the kitchen. I felt so carefree and loved taking out their quads and hanging with my cousins on all the land.. Location Franklin, Tenn. Price $2.5 million. On Instagram Thursday, the 38-year-old HGTV star posted a photo of a fun night out in Franklin with fianc Josh Hall and pal Stacie Adams at Puckett's Leiper's Fork, known for its live music and BBQ. The TV personality is widely known for her show, Flip or Flop, alongside her ex-husband, Tarek El Moussa. 'Dinner with the fam,' the mother-of-three captioned her picture, tagging Stacie Adams, Josh's sister, and Josh. She and fianc Joshua Hall have been spending a significant. She is now starring in her own television show,Christina on the Coast, which premiered in 2019. Things are going swimmingly for Christina Haack, who has a beautiful new place to call home. Since this was Haack's main residence, it is unknown where she will be living next. HGTV's Christina Haack Buys Tennessee Farmhouse: 'I Immediately Fell in Love' Haack announced that she and Anstead were separating after less than two years of marriage on Instagram in. The house is located in a desirable neighborhood and is close to many amenities. The HGTV star first stepped out with the Texas-bred real estate agent and former cop in July, while reports also claimed they had already been dating for . This season, we'll get a look into her second home in Tennessee, her best friend's wedding, and her . She claimed that on April 24, Jay "told her his attorney was sending a letter to the . Christina Anstead with daughter Taylor and son Brayden. Tarek and Christina El Moussas marriage came to an end in January 2017. On MTVs The Hills and Vanderpump Rules, she was known as Stacie the Bartender and a bridesmaid. Conveyancing Fees: How Much Will They Cost Me? Christina Haack is settling down in Tennessee! Scroll through the photos below to see inside Christina Haack's luxurious rural vacation home, and keep scrolling to see inside of some top country stars' Southern-style homes. . They have been residing in a rented condo in L.A. since purchasing the home in March 2017, just before their wedding in a vintage chapel in Newport Beach. Christina Haack is married to actor and comedian, Jeff Dye. Instagram. Josh has been Christina's co-star as she flips . The mom-of-three has yet to share photos of the home on social media yet; however, People got an exclusive look inside. The residence is in Dana Point, located in Orange County, Calif. As she looks ahead towards her walk down the aisle, Haack says she is enjoying every moment with her love. Christina Haack is loving the rideeven if things get a bit bumpy.. For the Christina on the Coast star, the last year brought along new challenges she didn't exactly predict. Christina Haack is far from the coast enjoying life in the country with two of her kids! Unfortunately, El Moussa and Anstead announced they were getting a divorce in late 2016. It sits on 41 secluded acres with a pond down the road from Historic Leipers Fork Village. Gorgeous hardwood floors highlight the house throughout, and there's also a covered patio outside, as well as parking for four cars. Christina Haack (formerly Anstead) is selling the Newport Beach, California, home she shared with her estranged husband, Ant Anstead. "Love waking up in the woods," Haack wrote on a sweet photo of Taylor and Brayden snuggled up in bed with their iPads and surrounded by string lights. "I remember filming the pilot and thinking, 'wouldnt this be crazy if this actually made it to network tv?' He was previously married to Ant Anstead for less than two years before they split up. The HGTV star, 38, posted a photo from a dinner she enjoyed with boyfriend Joshua Hall and his sister, The Hills alum Stacie Adams (nee Stacie Hall . Christina recently sold the Newport Beach home she shared with ex-husband Ant for $5.35million. That property, a 4,804-square-foot, five-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom home, was initially listed for $6 million and sold for $5.35 million in June. 4 bds; 3 ba; Tennessee is gorgeous and the people out there are so nice, the Christina on the Coast star added. Haack has appeared on several reality TV shows, including The Real Housewives of Orange County and Flipping Out. She has also launched a number of successful businesses, including a home dcor line and a jewelry line. Three days later, the former Flip or Flop star finalized her sale of her five-bedroom house in . How much was Christinas house in Tennessee? Christina Haack and her husband are the epitome of the saying, "Teamwork makes the dream work." The Flip or Flop co-host tied the knot with realtor Joshua Hall in April 2022 and followed it up with an Insta-worthy wedding that fall in Hawaii.. 421 Chelsey Cv, Franklin, TN 37064. MORE: Christina Haack's secret third wedding with Josh Hall after whirlwind romance. As The Sun reported, the Laguna Beach alum claimed in divorce papers that Jay agreed to her purchasing the home she found in Nashville, but allegedly "withheld" the funds when she "would not accept the unfavorable settlement Husband was proposing.". In addition, she has a line of furniture with Spectra Home Furniture. Here's everything we know about her dating history. Christina Haack is a fan of the country music scene in Tennessee.. On Instagram Thursday, the 38-year-old HGTV star posted a photo of a fun night out in Franklin with fianc Josh Hall and pal Stacie Adams at Puckett's Leiper's Fork, known for its live music and BBQ. (Correct answer), She was never expected to attend the nuptials, but shes already nestled into her. Being out there on all that land reminded me of my favorite childhood memories, which were staying summers on my grandparents farm. "I fell in love with Tennessee when I took the kids out there in October to visit my friend and nutritionist Cara Clark who had recently moved out there," Haack told PEOPLE exclusively on Tuesday, adding that "Tennessee is gorgeous and the people out there are so nice.". Her mother, Hollywood producer and director John Haack, is currently filming in Nashville for a new television series, and that is why she moved to the city. The network has given a six-episode order to Christina in the . Christina's new project is paving a new road into her future as she has put Flip or Flop behind her. Christina Haack is a fan of the country music scene in Tennessee. The popular HGTV personality . The 4,804-square-foot, five-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom home was listed for $6 million with Troy Howard of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties. She enjoys wearing all black, so her favorite outfit is black-on-black. According to a report in celebrity website TMZ, the reality star and her husband Joshua Hall recently purchased a home in Newport Beach, California for more than $12 million. Here is the untold truth of Christina Haack. Christina and Ant's divorce was finalized last month, and the 2 will be sharing custody of their 1-year-old son, Hudson. According to Dirt, Haack purchased a house near Nashville, Tennessee back in mid-May, and it's no shabby abode for the real estate investor. The hotel was close to many restaurants and shopping areas. She took the money . Her new home, which will serve as a vacation home for herself and her three children, will be featured on her show Christina on the Coast, which premiered on HGTV on June 3. New address in California 31 Shoreline Drive, Dana Point . So the story goes, Haack visited Nashville last year, loved it, and, when she returned for a visit over New Years, did what real estate agents often do; She went for a peep of a few properties. Here, they continued to grow their. Inside Flip or Flop's Christina Haack's Tennessee Country Home: Photos. The property was listed withKristen Reed at United Country Real Estate Leipers Fork; Haack was represented byKelly Dougherty of Village Real Estate. Christina Haack is venturing out of the southern California coast and into the middle of Tennessee. And here we are, a decade later. so watering holes and blackberry. It has been listed for $5.495 million by Christina Haack. Christina Anstead with daughter Taylor and son Brayden. Photo: SOLOMON C. DAVIS/showcase photographers; Inset: Allen Berezovsky/Getty, Christina Haack Finds a Buyer for $6M O.C. Her 40-year-old ex is soon set to marry Selling Sunset's Heather Rae Young. According to Haacks representative, she intends to stay in the area and use the property for vacation rentals. Why did Christina buy a house in Tennessee? ", A post shared by Christina Haack (@christinahaack). Characters with 2-Year-Old Hudson on Halloween, Tarek El Moussa and Christina Hall's Relationship Timeline, Christina Hall and Josh Hall Celebrate Wedding with Intimate Maui Ceremony: 'An Amazing Night', Christina Hall Shares Sweet Family Photo from Intimate Maui Wedding Ceremony with Josh Hall, Christina Hall's Husband Josh Says He 'Married the Best Friend I Could Ask For' After Hawaii Wedding, Christina Hall and Husband Josh Share Personal Snapshots from Wedding in Hawaii, Christina Hall's Daughter Taylor Looks All Grown Up in New Photo: 'Pre-Teen Life Is Becoming Real', All the Photos from Christina Hall and Josh Hall's Wedding, Surprise! Anonymous @ 2021-09-05 04:42:10 . The Flip or Flop star shared three photos of Haack and her beau snuggling up at a sunset dinner in Mexico, where they are currently vacationing for Hall's birthday. Last month, the reality star opened up to PEOPLE about how she's changed for the better since she began dating the Austin-based realtor. And this country farmhouse, a vacation rental near Franklin, Tennessee, looks like a lovely place to take a breather. The star was sporting a diamond ring in two of the photos. ", Haack told PEOPLE exclusively back in May, "I fell in love with Tennessee when I took the kids out there in October to visit my friend and nutritionist Cara Clark who had recently moved out there." Specs (approx.) Former Canadian Housewife Ann Kaplan Scoops Up Real-Life Castle in the U.K. Jessie James Decker Lists Chic Nashville Estate, 'Modern Family' Star Ariel Winter Swaps LA Farmhouse for Nearly New Nashville Home, Kacey Musgraves Sells Serene Nashville Estate to Kelsea Ballerini, Britney Spears Takes Hefty Loss on Calabasas Mansion, Rob Lowes Son John Owen Scores LA Home With Big Views. Franklin TN Recently Sold Homes. The home is listed by French King Fine Properties who describe the home as "a true sanctuary.". ft. farmhouse and almost 24 acres of land for $2.5 million. Did Christina Haack sell her Tennessee home? Her property is four years old and has six bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. Despite the fact that Haack may not move to Franklin, its clear why she fell in love with the Nashville farmhouse. Before her recent move back to Newport Beach (where she previously lived with Ant Anstead while they were married), Haack was living in Dana Point. Christina married her third husband, Joshua Hall, on September 4, 2022, in Hawaii. The 39-year-old reality star shared a quick video which gave fans a look around . Jul 28, 2021. That's a first! According to public real estate records, Haack paid right at $2.5 million for the house, which sits on just under 24 lushly wooded acres at the end of a long private driveway in the affluent rural community of Franklin, Tenn., a Nashville suburb that is also home to a number of prominent country singers. Following their split in . The HGTV star posted a dispatch from her new home in Tennessee with daughter Taylor, 10, and son. Other outstanding amenities include a master suite attached to a sizable master bathroom that features double vanities, a clawfoot soaking tub and a separate shower. I could! It was here that they hosted their secret (yet absolutely fairytale-esque!) Earlier this year, the Christina on the Coast star bought a modern farmhouse outside Nashville as a vacation home for her family, and has since spent time with Hall and her kids at the property and exploring the area. Season 3 of Christina on the Coast will premiere Thursday, June 3, at 9 pm ET/PT on HGTV and Discovery+. Josh Hall and Christina Haack were married in March of this year. "I felt so carefree and loved taking out their quads and hanging with my cousins on all the land.". While living there, they shelled out an additional $1.5 million to transform the home's backyard into an island oasis complete with a dining area, pool, and fire pit. Christina Hall is showing off her new home with a cameo from husband Joshua "Josh" Hall ! Sliding barn doors on iron tracks add another rustic element, giving the home a down-home, yet luxurious feel. Haack shared this gorgeous Orange County home with now estranged husband Ant Anstead from 2018 to 2020. Christina on the Coast fans, clear your Thursday nights this summer! And the Flip or Flop star took her kids to the new digs in April after closing the deal. Lot Size 23.82 acres. RealTracs MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. "With him by my side, I believe anything is possible.". 4.23.13 A Farmhouse in Leipers Fork, Tennessee Raise your hand if you could use a vacation. Every detail is thoughtfully prepared so that you can enjoy a stress-free experience and focus on what truly matters during your special day. Though Christina Haack loves Orange County, she has gone a little bit country in recent years. The episode showed the pair flipping a. As she explained on social media, Christinas decision to move to Los Angeles stems from her childhood summers spent on her grandparents farm in Clear Lake, Iowa. ", On their strong bond, she told PEOPLE, "Everything with us is real and raw. And the reality star is wasting no time showing off her new life. Im filled with gratitude to have done 10 seasons of a hit show," she wrote. Ant Anstead and his ex-wife Christina Haack split abruptly in September 2020 and now the British TV host is opening up about the end of the marriage. In addition to . She checked out some real estate while she was there and ended up making an offer on a farmhouse. Black and white details can often be seen in the homeincluding in the bathroom, which the couple made no renovations to whatsoever. "I love when we're all here together with our noise, our mess, our family," he said at the time. This house definitely checked all those boxes. In the Season 4 episode "Kitchen Meets Waterfront Dream," Haack agrees to help married couple David and Odett renovate their tiny Yorba Linda, CA, kitchen for $80,000. "Being out there on all that land reminded me of my favorite childhood memories, which were staying summers on my grandparents' farm," she told People. Next weeks episode of Flip or Flop will be the SERIES finale. She was immediately smitten with what she described as an insanely beautiful modern farmhouse that had only been on the market for one day. The property has a large house that is 5,000 square feet, as well as nearly 24 acres of land. Photo: Christina Haack/Instagram; Inset: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage, HGTV's Christina Haack Buys Tennessee Farmhouse: 'I Immediately Fell in Love'. Christina Haack has sure had an interesting 2021, from purchasing two new homes a luxurious, modern, oceanfront pad in Newport Beach, California, and a vacation home in Tennessee to engaging in a whirlwind new romance after her 2020 separation and 2021 divorce from Ant Anstead.While Haack's fans and followers were a little surprised to see her fall head over heels so quickly for a new . Interiors mix rustic and organic materials rough-hewn wood beams, vintage brick, bespoke wagon-wheel-like light fixtures, rough cut stone and reclaimed wood with up-to-date creature comforts and higher end materials. The house, which features five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a living room with fireplace, was originally listed for $6 million. As 2020 came to a close, she returned on a solo trip and decided to look at some properties." A source exclusively told us on Tuesday that Haack, who turns 38 on Friday, is headed to Mexico. "Bittersweet news to announce, its the end of an era. ', Christina Haack's New Tennessee Home Will Appear on 'Christina on the Coast' : 'A Fresh Start', Christina Haack Enjoys 'Parents Night Out' in Tennessee With Josh Hall After ATV Ride With Kids, Christina Haack Beams Alongside Fianc Josh Hall During Night Out in Tennessee, WATCH: Christina Haack Tells BFF She Is Selling Home She Shared with Ant Anstead: 'A Fresh Start', Christina Haack Talks Selling Family Home and the 'Personal' New Season of 'Christina on the Coast', Christina Hall Moving Into 'Long Term Family Home' with Husband Josh Hall and Kids, HGTV's Christina Hall Sells Her Dana Point Home for $11.5M After Marrying Realtor Josh Hall, Christina Hall Gives Glimpse of New OC Home with Husband Josh: 'No Furniture, No Decor, Just Love', Christina Hall and Josh Hall's Sweetest Photos Together as a Family of Five. It was an exciting time for the house flipper when he launched his production company. You Make A Larger Down Payment How Much House Can You Afford? Christina Haacks husband Joshua Hall was a police officer before becoming a real estate agent. Inside, the spacious living room boasted high ceilings and large windows that allowed ample amounts of natural light in and offered views of the backyard poola perfect gathering spot for their family. By Denise Petski. Their onetime family home was sold for $2.925 million in 2018. "I'm happier than I thought was possible," Haack said. Christina Haack is on the move. Christina bought a house in Nashville, TN. A representative for the HGTV star confirmed that she has no plans to move to Tennessee full time and will use the property as a vacation home. RealTracs MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Christina posted a picture with her family to her Instagram story on Sunday. Haack hops on a plane to Tennessee, where she owns a spectacular $2.5 million farmhouse. Christina Haack is ending the year with a divorce, a new engagement and a new ocean-view mansion. Justin Upton's House. 2 min read. Christina Haack continues to enjoy her time in Tennessee, where she recently bought a vacation home.The Christina on the Coast star shared a new photo with her husband-to-be Joshua Hall. Charter Communications To Acquire Bright House Networks For $10 4 Billion, Orchard: A Company That Buys Houses Fast And Fair, How To Buy A House With No Money In Canada. I felt so carefree and loved taking out their quads and hanging with my cousins on all the land.. Envelope. Anstead had also done a little handiwork himself, incorporating some industrial elements by constructing the steel bed frame and lights for the main bedroom, as well an entire metal and glass wine cabinet that can hold around 180 bottles in the kitchen. Say "I Do" The A&E Farm is an intimate venue perfect for small weddings of up to 35 guests. Anstead, 42, told PEOPLE in 2019 about how great the home was for a family. "Favorite live music spot with my favorite people. The home is situated in Franklin, Tennessee, not far from Nashville, and Christina bought it in 2021 for $2 . that Christina and Josh had married after dating for a year. The publication noted that the award-winning actress and country music singer made two transactions back. Surrounded by dense, unspoiled woodlands, the sylvan spread is a sprawling and spectacularly private idyll for Haack, her three children and, presumably, her new ride or die beau, Austin, Texas, based real estate agent Joshua Hall. The 38-year-old tv personality posted a picture with her fianc, Josh Hall, in the snow in Franklin, Tennessee. This quintessential California girl has developed a penchant for the warm charm of Tennessee. Tarek fled their home after an argument and was later reported to be suicidal, prompting police to arrive at their house. Christina Haack is an Internet sensation, thanks to her HGTV and Instagram shows. She's worked at PEOPLE for over five years as a writer and editor on the Lifestyle team. What to Know About Realtor Joshua Hall, Christina Haack's Fianc Josh Hall Says 'True Love Is Rare' on Couple's Romantic Trip to Cabo, Christina Haack & Fianc Josh Hall Have Dinner with His 'The Hills' Alum Sister & Mom: 'Favorites', Christina Hall Gives a Tour of Her Tennessee Home and Includes a Cameo from Husband Josh, Christina Haack and Fianc Josh Hall Wear 'Lovers' Bracelets: 'Constant Cloak of Protection', Christina Haack and Fianc Josh Hall Dress Up as 'E.T.' HGTV's Christina Haack Has Married Realtor Josh Hall, Christina Hall Shares a Glimpse of Family Life in Tennessee in Sweet Video, Christina Haack's Fianc Joshua Hall Raves He Got the 'Best Version' of Her as 'Flip or Flop' Ends. The star was also previously married to co-star Tarek El Moussa and shares two children with him - daughter Taylor, 10, and son Brayden, 5. At 38 Im exactly where I want to be and cant wait to make the next house our home. The 5,000-square-foot farmhouse has six bedrooms and five and half bathrooms. Christina Haack is far from the coast enjoying life in the country with two of her kids! Her HGTV show partner, 33-year-old Joshua Hall, recently sold their beachfront California home for $11.5 million, less than a year after the couple purchased it. Stay tuned". SOLOMON C. DAVIS/showcase photographers; Inset: Allen Berezovsky/Getty. She returned to the Nashville area on New Year's Eve 2020 and toured the farmhouse on a whim and ended up quickly putting in an offer. Christina Haack's new series, Christina in the Country, takes a look at her life in the countryside of Tennessee with her husband, Joshua Hall.. American Luxury reports Haack bought the Franklin, Tennessee property a 5,000 sq. December 7, 2017. Flip or Flop alum Christina Hall (ne Haack) has a home away from the coast, but it's only part-time! The exterior is bright white with a wrap-around front porch, a swimming pool, and a four-car garage. Now she really is "Christina on the Coast." Fresh off her divorce with Ant Anstead, HGTV real estate investor Haack has a new $10.3 million beachfront house in Dana Point, California. She was previously married to her former costar, El Moussa, from 2009 until 2018. He is a man who takes care of his woman and family and can handle anything that is thrown at him without letting it get to him.". The reality star, 38, shared a picture of her and husband, Joshua Hall, 41 enjoying a meal with her in-laws in Franklin, Tennessee Saturday. Tarek . I'm always looking for more reasons to spend time here," she told the outlet. Already a stunning home, it's easy to see why she fell in love with the Nashville farmhouse. They have been married since 2019 and have one child together. I fell in love with Tennessee when I took the kids out there in October to visit my friend and nutritionist Cara Clark who had recently moved out there, Haack told People in May 2021. Long before she sold her custom-renovated, Hamptons-inspired home in ritzy Newport Beach, Calif., for $5.35 million much less than the initial asking price of $6 million but .

Nittany Lion Fund Website, Articles C