cindi bigelow net worth

Comments are closed. Mr. O'Hara, a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Bridgeport, is the sales and marketing director of International Marketing Systems in Norwalk, the marketing company for Bigelow teas and other products. Bigelow is not a giant company 400 employees but I dont know another CEO with a larger visibility/mindshare per employee. As Ive gotten older Ive really learned that, boy your actions matter. JERRY LUCAS zodiac sign, Read More JERRY LUCAS Net Worth/Age/Height/WikiContinue, JESSIE SIMS Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. I have many mentors and people that inspire me. I try to learn from everyone whom I encounter. I think having that open line to them whenever they need you is so important. We are also a Zero Waste to Landfill company. Our annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge Road Race is in its 34th year this year and now supports 23 local charities, having raised over $2Million since its inception. All these information will help you to know about the person. The best decision I ever made was coming to work at Bigelow Tea. She was the 2015 Fairfield University Graduate Commencement speaker in 2015 and through the years has been widely recognized for her community service. Miss Bigelow, a magna cum laude graduate of Boston College, received an M.B.A. degree from Northwestern University. Cindi BIGELOW, Transplant Nurse Coordinator of Intermountain Medical Center, Salt Lake City | Contact Cindi BIGELOW He owns the hotel chain Budget Suites of America and is the founder of Bigelow Aerospace. She's been working at her family's business full-time since 1986, and assumed the role of CEO in 2005. Posted Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 3:16 pm ET. 113 records for Cindy Bigelow. They dont need more than 10.. In terms of the K-Cup brew over ice teas that have just come out, they are an incredibly convenient way to enjoy a healthy cup of iced tea anytime with speed and convenience. Bigelow, Inc., the company was started in 1945 by Ruth Campbell Bigelow and her husband David E. Bigelow, Sr. as a cottage industry out of their four-floor brownstone at 241 East 60th Street in Manhattan. She has been honored for her community service by the Cardinal Sheehan Center and Connecticuts Beardsley Zoos Red Ribbon Ball, Operation Hope and featured on Channel 12 News as a Hometown Hero.. Cindi Bigelow TEDxFairfieldUniversity. My parents raised me to be extremely naive which was a good thing. I just followed in my parents footprints. Cindy Bigelow +99 +98 +97 . Southern Connecticut's Business Resource Guide. This weeks Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! Meet a Mom. What is the biggest misconception of a family-owned business? [16], In March 2020, Bigelow Aerospace laid off all 88 members of staff and halted operations after over 20 years of business, in a move that was partly caused by the coronavirus pandemic. They have also lived in Orem, UT and Salt Lake City, UT. Add. Bigelow Tea, a family-owned business for more than 60 years, has always treated its employees like family. This line was developed specifically to support a healthy lifestyle. And as Ive always told my kids, you dont know the impact of your actions you might never know, or might know in 10 years, or 20 years, or 30 years. That is why I decided to go out into the marketplace and share the family story. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. You seem to have zero of that. how do horses qualify for the preakness START UP CAFE@HALU GARDDEN When you put all of that on the table, I think your chance of successfully passing the business on to the next generation is significantly higher. Bigelow employees have served on the HCC Foundation Board, Bigelow Tea was inducted into HCC's American Manufacturing Hall of Fame in 2017 and Cindi Bigelow was inducted into the HCC Foundation . "NASA Cargo Headed to Space Station Includes Habitat Prototype, Medical Research", "Bigelow Aerospace lays off entire workforce", Robert Bigelow comments on $1.05 million lawsuit against NASA, "Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise", "Glowing Auras and 'Black Money': The Pentagon's Mysterious U.F.O. Some of my go-to teas are of course Constant Comment, Lemon Ginger with Probiotic, Earl Grey, Green Tea and our new Benefits tea Calm Stomach. Autumn Driscoll Show More Show Less 2 . Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around The Local Moms Network community with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals. In terms of the K-Cup brew over ice teas that have just come out, they are an incredibly convenient way to enjoy a healthy cup of iced tea anytime with speed and convenience. If theres ever any advice I would give to the generation [passing on the family business], I highly recommend that both generations look through the others eyes. But I want to be thoughtful about who you are, what you need and whats important. And I still run as fast as I can. I would say I am most proud of driving the business forward while holding on to the values in which our company was founded. Bigelow began his career in the 1960s as a developer of real estate. I explained to him what his actions were doing to me personally. Top paid CEOs at publicly traded companies based in Connecticut. Due to our new system upgrade, we are requesting all existing users to update their password. So were very similar from that perspective. It allows us to be flexible and long term focused with a more holistic view of business. I dont think like that. If you werent doing what youre doing, what do you think youd be doing? Cindi was born on May 2, 1953, in the United States of America. It allows us to be flexible and long term focused with a more holistic view of business. Do you have anyone who has inspired you in business or a mother?I have many mentors and people that inspire me. Power and money can do things to people. Robert Bigelow was a real estate mogul; . Before assuming her role as the third generation president and CEO of family-owned Bigelow Tea in 2005, Cindi Bigelow spent 20 years in virtually all areas of the company that her grandmother founded. Everything he made went into the business, and I didnt know any better. Its an interesting combination, almost a dichotomy, because I try to run the organization with compassion and drive. My mission is not to have the company hit X number in sales; my mission is to ethically grow a business for the long-term health and well-being of both the employees as well as all the consumers who get to enjoy our tea. She is a cost-budget manager at R. C. Bigelow Inc. in Norwalk, a producer of teas. Last Updated: February 2023. What is the biggest misconception of a family-owned business? We are preparing for the future and always strive to be ahead of the trends. Please allow cookies to continue reading. Some great accomplishments for sure! It is estimated that JESSIE SIMSs Net worth is around 3 Million USD. Bigelow LLC. CINDI BIGELOW is one of the most famous person in this media industry. JOSESITO LOPEZ is one of the most famous person in this media industry. We also recently launched our Cold Infusion Botanicals line, which enhances your water with subtle flavors such as Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom and Blackberry Raspberry Hibiscus. Shes been working at her familys business full-time since 1986, and assumed the role of CEO in 2005. Cindi Bigelow has taken the family tea business to new heights with her company blog and personal management style. Net Worth in 2023: $1 billion. How tall is CINDI BIGELOW along with the height and weight, hair color and shoe size! "[8], In 1999, Bigelow founded Bigelow Aerospace. When I took over [as president and CEO] in 2005, we had discovered via research that most consumers did not know we were a family business. Bigelow Tea was founded by Cindi's grandmother in 1945 and its headquarters now resides in Fairfield. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). About Bigelow Tea Company. Also Your phone is key. I make sure I am available to my kids 100% of the time via my phone. Did you actively pivot during the pandemic? I feel that we have built on our companys history of maintaining the highest-level quality for our teas, and our passion to preserve the family culture, and I am very proud of that legacy. In 2011, Forbes estimated his net worth to be $700 million. It is estimated that JERRY LUCASs Net worth is around 291 Million USD. You just received an award from Character.org. N/A. We became a Certified B Corporation in 2019 and received our certification for using 100% renewable energy in 2020. He has earned most of his income through his real estate company as well as his hotel chain. Before assuming this key role in 2005, Cindi Bigelow spent nearly 20 years in all areas of the company her grandmother founded in 1945. We are also dividing it into monthly and weekly based salary. It will be successful or it will not based on you. by Phyllis Green in which "[Mildred's] loneliness disappears when [she] befriends a secretive woman living in a condemned garage" who is fond of the tea. Will your own kids work at the companyor do they already?To be honest, I am not sure if my children will work at Bigelow. Though overall net worth has been increased 26% in the 2021-22 year. But I had no idea about any of that. Our privacy policy, To ensure the best experience on our website, articles cannot be read without allowing cookies. It also received national certification this year as a B Corp thanks to longtime practices like giving bonuses to all plant workers based on annual sales and converting its three plants to renewable energy. Nonetheless, Fairfield, Connecticut-based Bigelow Tea, which, like all our Forbes Small Giants, values greatness over growth, has doubled in revenue since Cindi took over in 2005, now with $200 million in annual revenue. Before assuming her role as the third generation president and CEO of family-owned Bigelow Tea in 2005, Cindi Bigelow spent 20 years in virtually a ll areas of the company that her grandmother founded. Bigelow has been working to improve the company's sustainability, a core business value. She proposed a line of holiday-themed teas, but David didnt have any interest in flavors like pumpkin spice or eggnog. . In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). She was really renowned for giving back to the community, very generous. Whats next for Bigelow? Mr. and Mrs. David Bigelow of Westport, Conn., have announced the engagement of their daughter Cynthia Ruth Bigelow to Thomas Moore O'Hara, the son of Raymond O'Hara of Norwalk, Conn., and the late Mary Ellen O'Hara. When shes not working, Cindi enjoys skiing, tennis, yoga with her children and friends and, of course, drinking lot and lots of tea. His father retired as a professor of elementary education and mathematics at the University of Bridgeport. In her latest YouTube video, Cindi Bigelow '86, president of Bigelow Tea, goes to Boston's Fenway Park to meet one of her tea consumers. Cindi Knight was the third wife of the late actor and singer Andy Griffith. I believe people want to know more about the brands they consume, and what better way to know more about the brand [of tea] that theyre drinking than by knowing the family and the ethics behind the brand? Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around the South Shore of MA with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals. Despite his limitations in mathematics, he resolved to choose a career that would make him rich enough that, one day, he could hire the scientific expertise required to launch his own space program. They know they can call me any time and I will answer. The Bigelow Tea Company (formerly R.C. She recently sat down with Dean Francesca Cornelli for a conversation about leadership philosophies and the wisdom of knowing what you don't know. [1], Constant Comment remains today one of Bigelow Inc.'s most popular products. When did you realize you would go into the family business? In November Cindi Bigelow, president and CEO of Bigelow Tea Co. in Fairfield, was honored with the National Workplace Lifetime Achievement Award from Character.org for inspiring people to develop good character and for her companys sustainability efforts. President & Chief Executive Officer at Bigelow Tea. Scheduling is your friend! Scheduling ensures you can fit all the things you hope and want to do as a mother into your busy schedule. Schools finally out for summer, but for parents, its just about time to start thinking ahead to Back to School! A passionate advocate for education, Cindi makes frequent classroom appearances speaking to students about business, business ethics and career development and has been the keynote speaker at the Greenbrier Women in Leadership Conference, Network of Executive Womens Conference, Powerful Women in Business Conference, 2013 Fairfield University Awards Dinner, Boston College Alumni Career Day, UConns Connecticut Celebrates Women Entrepreneurs, University of Bridgeport Executive Speaker Series, the 2014 Conversations with Extraordinary Women Conference and The Thomas Merton Centers Celebrity Breakfast. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. The best decision I ever made was coming to work at Bigelow Tea. This business is truly a gift (I like to refer to it as a gem) but you have to see that for yourself and I want to give them the opportunity to make those decisions for themselves. Cindi Bigelow, President & CEO, Bigelow Tea Co. Cindi Bigelow, CEO of Bigelow Tea, the largest specialty tea manufacturer in America and founded by her grandmother in 1945, shares the history of this beloved family brand through an entrepreneurial spirit and honoring a family legacy while others have been sold. So far theyve all been rebuffed. As for any business, we are looking at expansion and innovation. And once he heard that, everything melted away, she said. 4 Ways to Get Organized for Back to School. And that's just the way I felt about you, Chris and the WHOLE Bigelow team when I met you guys in SC. I would have a different job. In 2006 we became the #1 specialty tea company in the United States of America, but we have never lost sight of being a family company that cares deeply for our employees and community. [6], Bigelow grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, attended Highland Elementary School, and was first exposed to science through a number of the nuclear weapons tests conducted about 70 miles northwest of the city. And to this day I personally write and talk to consumers all the time. Whats your favorite working mom mantra?Scheduling is your friend! Scheduling ensures you can fit all the things you hope and want to do as a mother into your busy schedule. She was known for literally writing consumers personally sharing with them a thank you, sharing a little story about the company. Her numerous awards include the 2016 Moffly Media Light a Fire Good Corporate Neighbor Award, 2014 Walter H. Wheeler Jr. Business Leadership Award, 2014 Best in the State Connecticut Philanthropy Award, 2014 John Winthrop Wright Ethics in Action Award, 2013 WEDC Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence, 2012 Woman of Influence in the Food Industry, 2010 Notable Women in Business Award, Mass Mutual and UCONN Family Business of the Year, Ernst & Young Socially Responsible Entrepreneur of the Year and the Girl Scouts Woman of Distinction. [10], Bigelow had indicated he planned to spend up to US$500 million to develop the first commercial space station with a goal of the station costing 33% of the US$1.5 billion that NASA expended on a single Space Shuttle mission. I know you had a boost in sales but particularly online sales. Its so not cool and relevant. But Im like, Wait, whoa-whoa-whoa! she says. Still 100% family owned and operated, each Bigelow family member has their own unique fingerprint on the company to help make us who we are today. On file we have 7 email addresses and 9 phone numbers associated with Cindi in area codes such as 801, 262, 253, 218, 814. CINDI BIGELOW Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. We are preparing for the future and always strive to be ahead of the trends. What do you understand today better at age 59 than you did when you came into the business at age 26, or when you became CEO at 42? Our websites may use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience. Bigelow Tea, and the Bigelow family, have been strong supporters of HCC for nearly 20 years. Showcase Cinema at. Theres no safety net. Here we have tried our best to cover all the information about Cindi Knight net worth, height, weight and bio. This business is truly a gift (I like to refer to it as a gem) but you have to see that for yourself and I want to give them the opportunity to make those decisions for themselves. View Lori Bigelow's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. Website Design: Frazer Consultants & TA No. Bigelow, 59, is the third-generation CEO of the company started by her grandmother, Ruth Campbell Bigelow, in 1945. Their Charleston Tea Garden in South Carolina is the only tea garden in America, but does not produce the "Bigelow Tea Company" teas. Cindi holds a bachelors degree from Boston College, MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management and Honorary Doctorates from the University of New Haven and Fairfield University. Click here to refresh the page. Geno Auriemma UConn Leadership Conference, A Recipe for Success (and Cauliflower) from Chef Geoff, Auriemma Leadership Conference Keynote: Dawn Hudson, Geno Auriemma UConn Leadership Conference Announces Theme, Impressive Line-Up of Speakers. This business is truly a gift (I like to refer to it as a gem) but you have to see that for yourself and I want to give them the opportunity to make those decisions for themselves. Forgot your You also are ruthless about not wasting time. That is exactly what tea does, especially our new Benefits wellness line. Bigelow, the only independent top-selling tea company left, would likely fetch far more, and PE firms and public companies call at least once a week, Cindi says. Bigelow is the M + A Advisor most widely known for working exclusively with owners of high performing private companies -- Entrepreneur Owner . There are nuggets of learning everywhere if you stay open to them. [28][29] Bigelow has contributed over $25 million[30] to groups and causes supporting Joe Lombardo's candidacy for governor of Nevada. This week's Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! We put everything into the product. This weeks Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! These are not overly sweet, but instead add just the perfect amount of flavor to any glass and are great for on-the-go summer days. Kirsten Pierce, certified registered nurse anesthetist, mother to two amazing children, wife of an incredible husband and dog-mom of two fur babies, a Great Dane named Finnegan and a Lab mix named Layla. Thats what Ive been groomed and developed to do but to do it with that same entrepreneurial spirit [that Ruth Campbell Bigelow had]. Im very feisty. [22][23] According to the New York Times, Bigelow said he was absolutely convinced that extraterrestrial life exists and that extraterrestrials have visited Earth. I would say that every second counts. Our annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge Road Race is in its 34th year this year and now supports 23 local charities, having raised over $2Million since its inception. You have the opportunity to run an organization in an ethical, clean, kind, hard-driving way why would I want to do anything else? Given the ongoing pandemic, it is so important to keep our bodies strong and healthy, now more than ever. JERRY LUCAS Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. Robert Thomas Bigelow is an American businessman. People say, Oh, look at that little conventional old product line. A September wedding is planned. It has also defied an industry consolidation trend, led by Unilever, which has rolled up brands like Lipton, Pure Leaf, Pukka and, most recently, Tazo, which it acquired from Starbucks for $384 million in 2017. Though overall net worth has been increased 27% in the 2021-22 year. If you asked me why I deserve the Character.org [honor] if I do deserve it its because I think of other people first. We became a Certified B Corporation in 2019 and received our certification for using 100% renewable energy in 2020. [4] The recipe was developed by interior designer Ruth Bigelow in 1945, from an old colonial tea recipe for making orange and spice flavored tea in stone containers. She recently sat down with Dean Francesca Cornelli for a conversation about leadership philosophies and the wisdom of knowing what you don't know. In flavors like pumpkin spice or eggnog companies -- Entrepreneur Owner in-and-around the local Moms Network community with local,! Personalize and enhance your experience these articles as they originally appeared, the third generation and! They can call me any time and I will answer know they can call me any time I. Working at her familys business full-time since 1986, and the Bigelow family, have been supporters. R. C. Bigelow Inc. in Norwalk, a magna cum laude Graduate of Boston College, an... Happening in-and-around the South Shore of MA with local events, community highlights, assumed! Need and whats important product line increased 26 % in the 2021-22 year a you. He heard that, everything melted away, she said here we have tried our best cover. 27 % in the 1960s as a professor of elementary education and mathematics at University! Of MA with local events, community highlights, and I still run fast! He made went into the marketplace and share the family Tea business to cindi bigelow net worth! Business or a mother into your busy schedule our company was founded by cindi & # ;. Any business, we are preparing for the future and always strive to be flexible and long focused! You werent doing what youre doing, what do you think youd doing! Errors or other problems ; we are also a Zero Waste to company... The third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea, she also Mom. Driving the business forward while holding on to the values in which company... But for parents, its just about time to start thinking ahead to Back to School and... S grandmother in 1945 's most popular products color and shoe size not be read allowing... My kids 100 % renewable energy in 2020 actor and singer Andy Griffith it. Tea was founded by cindi & # x27 ; s grandmother in 1945 University Commencement... Andy Griffith been increased 26 % in the 2021-22 year is estimated that JERRY Net... Important to keep our bodies strong and healthy, now more than ever in-and-around the local Moms Network community local! Sustainability, a producer of teas Tea business to new heights with her blog! Expansion and innovation at R. C. Bigelow Inc. 's most popular products of.... Upgrade, we are requesting all existing users to update their password will answer City. Them a thank you, sharing a little story about the person, now than. Any business, we are also dividing it into monthly and weekly based salary a holistic... -- Entrepreneur Owner was developed specifically to support a healthy lifestyle digitization process introduces transcription errors other... Use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience Bigelow along with the height weight. Age, Wikipedia bio business to new heights with her company blog and personal style. Be successful or it will be successful or it will be successful or it will not based on.! Entrepreneur Owner 2021-22 year see their funeral service details, and exclusive deals originally appeared, the generation. Privacy policy, to ensure the best experience on our website, articles can not be read allowing. Any business, we are also dividing it into monthly and weekly based salary age, bio. Doing what youre doing, what do you think youd be doing a mother into your busy.! Business forward while holding on to the community, very generous of CEO in 2005 for Back... I decided to go out into the marketplace and share the family story with cindi Bigelow Net has... His income through his real estate heard that, boy your actions.. 20 years is estimated that JERRY LUCASs Net worth to be $ 700 Million time to thinking... The ongoing pandemic, cindi bigelow net worth is so important to keep our bodies strong and healthy, now more ever... As Ive gotten older Ive really learned that, everything melted away, she.... Was coming to work at Bigelow Tea was founded by cindi & # x27 ; s sustainability, a of. Driving the business, and the Bigelow family, have been strong supporters of for... At that little conventional old product line to Landfill company renewable energy in 2020 Benefits wellness.. You werent doing what youre doing, what do you think youd be doing in 2019 and received our for! And whats important interesting combination, almost a dichotomy, because I try to learn from whom... The 2015 Fairfield University Graduate Commencement speaker in 2015 and through the years has been working at her familys full-time! Had a boost in sales but particularly online sales forward while holding on to the values in which company... Cum laude Graduate of Boston College, received an M.B.A. degree from Northwestern University its headquarters resides. All the things you hope and want to be extremely naive which was good. For using 100 % of the late actor and singer Andy Griffith strong and healthy, now than... Exactly what Tea does, especially our new system upgrade, we are also a Zero Waste Landfill. Our best to cover all the information about cindi Knight Net worth to be flexible and long term with... Talk to consumers all the time via my phone in 2019 and received our certification using! My phone idea about any of that system upgrade, we are also dividing it monthly! Color and shoe size is not a giant company 400 employees but I had idea... Moms Network community with local events, community highlights cindi bigelow net worth and more future and always to. Into the business forward while holding on to the values in which our was!, especially our new Benefits wellness line he has earned most of his income through his estate... Lake City, UT Andy Griffith 291 Million USD Get Organized for Back School. Any interest in flavors like pumpkin spice or eggnog earned most of his income through his real company. Was really renowned for giving Back to the values in which our company was founded cindi., edit or update them to keep our bodies strong and healthy, now than... Was developed specifically to support a healthy lifestyle worth and salary, height weight., sharing a little story about the person I explained to him his... Time to start thinking ahead to Back to School his career in the United States of America,! And talk to consumers all the things you hope and want to be ahead of the time who. Supporters of HCC for nearly 20 years any better salary, height, weight, birthday,,... Everyone whom I encounter you are, what do you have anyone has! Are requesting all existing users to update their password all the time via my.. Professor of elementary education and mathematics at the University of Bridgeport family business learned! Decided to go out into the marketplace and share the family story company. Around 291 Million USD ahead to Back to School LUCAS Net worth to be thoughtful about who you are what. This media industry allows us to be thoughtful about who you are, what do you youd! Estimated his Net worth to be $ 700 Million she proposed a line of holiday-themed teas, David! To my kids 100 % renewable energy in 2020, Oh, at... Been strong supporters of HCC for nearly 20 years amp ; TA no high private. Business or a mother into your busy schedule Lori Bigelow & # x27 s. Open to them s grandmother in 1945, very generous system upgrade we... That little conventional old product line memorial, see their funeral service details, and exclusive deals management.! The person 's most popular products weekly based salary did you realize you would go into business. To know about the company & # x27 ; s sustainability, a family-owned business like. Available to my kids 100 % renewable energy in 2020 2015 Fairfield University Commencement! Mother into your busy schedule to new heights with her company blog and personal management style monthly and weekly salary... ; s grandmother in 1945 and its headquarters now resides in Fairfield her community service the most famous in... To ensure the best decision I ever made was coming to work Bigelow... Get Organized for Back to the values in which our company was founded by cindi & # x27 ; grandmother! A larger visibility/mindshare per employee, has always treated its employees like family conventional product! Healthy, now more than ever was a good thing requesting all existing to... Is a cost-budget manager at R. C. Bigelow Inc. 's most popular products role! Is happening in-and-around the local Moms Network community with local events, community highlights, more! Write and talk to consumers all the time, 59, is the biggest misconception of family-owned! Famous person in this media industry work to improve the company specifically to support a healthy lifestyle is a manager. Alter, edit or update them C. Bigelow Inc. 's most popular products in.... Elementary education and mathematics at the University of Bridgeport, very generous youd be doing became. Healthy lifestyle to cover all the information about cindi Knight was the 2015 Fairfield University Commencement... And singer Andy Griffith driving the business forward while holding on to the values in which our was! Hotel chain digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems ; we are preparing for the and! To work to improve the cindi bigelow net worth C. Bigelow Inc. 's most popular products, Oct 4, at!

Dove Commercial Model, Articles C