donut operator controversy

Donut Operator controversy Fans had been questioning regarding why did Donut Operator leave the police department. Cody Garret, alias Donut Operator, is a former SWAT team member who resigned to being an American Youtuber. He weighs 65 KG but his body measurements are yet to be known. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Codys fixation on certain types of content takes an emotional toll on both of us. In addition to that, the rumors regarding his dating life sparked controversy surrounding infidelity. Donut Operator was known to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, but since late 2020 they no longer seem to be together. Donut Operator Net Worthis high, and so he has ranked in thetop YouTubers net worthlist. He was known to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, but since late 2020 they no longer seem to be together. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I hope to inspire you to create your own success online, starting today. Also, Donut is not the Alt-Right nor the Alt-Right pipeline. Other information related to his mothers and fathers name is unknown. Title says it all. But, the name of his sons mother hasnt been revealed yet. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Seen from the outside, the man appears to be an attractive and well-maintained body. A former police officers real name is Cody Garrett. Many are surprised to see that Donut Operator makes $24,000 per month on YouTube. Oof are you really that butt hurt by someones content that you want videos that make your opinion seem valid, Dude makes videos on what cops do right and wrong hes pretty cool and if you watch him his stuff is reasonable. 2016 video highlighting the rescue of a kitten went viral, and outlets like The Huffington Post covered it. As of January 2021, Donut Operator is a fairly large channel, at 2.17 million subscribers, and approximately $1090 from Patreon. Donut Operator started the Youtube channel on February 9, 2016, when he quit being a police officer. There had been rumors about the two dating. But again maybe experience might beat logic. To initiate a return, simply click on this link, enter your order number and zip code, then follow the prompts on the screen to print a USPS shipping label.Package the item, then drop it in the mail. For more information, please see our He was married. His girlfriend's name is Kayley, she turns out to be a wine enthusiast. Press J to jump to the feed. According to reports, he rose to fame in 2016 after posting a video where he rescued a kitten. Practice between gigs/shows. Titled "GOODBYE: My last day as a police officer". Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I think the problem with the bad stuff is that those clips are usually edited down a bunch to fit into the narrative of Blue Man Bad, and it doesn't give enough info to give an unbias explanation, and/or doesn't give enough details to do his own research on it. Affiliate links, YouTube ads and brand sponsorships. Donut Operators real name is Cody Garret. He wasn't wrong about anything. Sometimes he gets his analysis wrong and his audience may disagree with his opinion, but theyll respect him for having a differing opinion. He is a former member of an unknown police department, and its tactical section, as well as the United States Army or Navy. Cody lives in San Antonio, TX, although I dont have his exact address. While these are covered, such as his July 28 6 2018 video "Bad cops bad cops", they are a minority compared to his standard content. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He uploads a variety of police-oriented content on his popular YouTube channels. Fans had been questioning regarding why did Donut Operator leave the police department. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Donut Operator is a funny name, like Pig Cruiser, Wifebeater Administrator, or Trigger Finger Lieutenant. For Donut Operator, aka Cody Garrett, this drastic career transformation brought him more exposure and popularity than his previous profession. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Former police officer and SWAT team member who covers the latest news regarding police activity in the United States on his YouTube channel, Donut Operator. Edit: also, is it political for an ex cop to be wanting more funding? lol! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In a Twitter thread in 2018, Donut Operator responded to one of his fans that he resigned from being a cop to pursue his dream of teaching nude yoga classes to women over 60. He said that on a scale of 1-10 of how gross she is, she's a 69. Donut Operator 494K views3 years ago Sovereign Citizens Play all innocent boat captain harassed by road pirates Donut Operator 2.8M views5 years ago Road pirates harass yet another boat. Donut Operator on Twitter mentioned: @KRedible I was raised in Alabama / Twitter. Privacy Policy. In any trial, you will hear expert opinions from other professionals in the same field, as a way to understand the events, so what makes him different. Some of them have 1/2 a million or up to a million views. Audit the Audit gives you a fair and balance of hate and love the cops instead of Donuts E.D. He attended Spartanburg Community College in 2014. Donut Operator, real name Cody Garrett, is a right leaning YouTuber, who's videos focus mainly around him reviewing police incidents and dissecting the incident in question. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Also in a serious note, Mr. Garrett saved someone's life over suicide. Donut Operator has additional revenue sources, including sponsorships, affiliate commissions, and product sales. Refund Item. Cody Garrett, who goes by Donut Operator, is a content creator who currently owns and operates the largest law enforcement channel on YouTube. However, as of late 2020, people are now claiming that he is dating Jessica Mandala, a friend. When Donut got his first gun, it was a Ruger 10/22. He frequently talks about his parents on social media. Just about every one of his videos still go viral. Donut gives free iced bottled water to the BLM protesters and just strands there because he believed freedom while his comment sections are toxic about it. Before Fame. While he does make a significant effort to be as neutral as possible, he does seem to skip over incidents of police brutality or otherwise. John Logan Garrett is his sons name. Hes very fair with his critiques and video reactions. Reddit, Last Updated : February 9, 2023 Who is Adam Amin? As a result, he gave a 9mm AR rifle, similar to the AR-15 platform. I watched a few of his videos breaking down shootings (apparently his top three now that I sort by Popular), and he seems to have good insight on what the officers are doing, but like others said, he seems like a police apologist. "GOODBYE: My last day as a police officer". Im just curious what your thoughts are. To foster communication between political foes. He has always shown his interest in highlighting the career of celebrities for motivating minds. Doughnut Operator, born on 3rd September 1987 in the United States is a popular YouTuber today. Lol that guy isn't a breadtuber hes a trump supporter and hes kinda of right about the shooting. He has built a loyal following that enjoys his epic videos, especially as he has real-world experience in dealing with tough situations. Learn more about Donut Operator earnings, income, salary, career and other details. Sandip Laga is a blogger who has been pursuing his career in digital marketing. Understand that a retired cop Donut shows a lot of his bias to the cops when reviewing cops with his locker room teammate bullshit talk to the cops. Hes a legend that has transformed thousands of lives. He offers the polices perspective, which is crucial. Donut Operators most popular videos are examinations of police tape, also known as breakdowns. Personally I was concerned about line-of-fire going past the perp, which he didn't mention, but it's a short video so it makes sense he wouldn't cover all the details. Donut Operator is a fucking sketch and I don't understand how anybody could actually fuck with that dude. You can see their memorable moments and pictures on social media. I like Donut's dark sense of humor. Were both obstinate, and we have opposing viewpoints and emotions. Kaley is a popular girl who streams gaming content on Twitch and has over 43k followers on Instagram. The duo met in April 2018. Cody used to live several hours away from her home at that time. Donut Operator wiki suggest Donut Operator has served as a writer as well for the police advocacy group Blue Lives Matter. Like mentioned in other comments on the post, Donut likes to wait for facts to be released and an investigation finished or if body cam footage as been released which has enough info in it to point out what happened (see his video on Rayshard Brooks that video did feel a little bias, but rightfully so, the officers are being charged for nothing) It's really hard to give unbias opinions based on videos without any background to get facts. Operation Donut 140K views 4 months ago Homeless Man Visits Demolition Ranch With Specops Medics Operation Donut 132K views 1 year ago He Had To Go To The Hospital.. Operation Donut 104K. He uses a mixture of dark humour and sarcasm during his videos, as well as most recently a parody sketch.[2]. He was born on the 3rd of September, 1987. Donut Operator Children May you be a great young singer. He has criticized left-wing celebrities such as Yoko Ono. However, as of late 2020, people are now claiming that he is dating Jessica Mandala, a friend. Also just because you've been in the police for a long time doesn't mean you've had a lot of training. By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. Though it hasnt been confirmed yet, people feel that Donut is dating a friend Jessica Mandala. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. The controversial Chief Operating Officer and owner-operator of Allie's Donuts in North Kingstown is stepping down. If you want to show your Family members something better than Donut Operator, I highly recommend ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} His video titles vary between truthful to satirical, mocking some extreme leftwing or rightwing positions. He works incredibly hard to source great content, He is funny, entertaining and informative. The background of badges doesn't count, they are toys to him. Donut Operator's most popular videos are examinations of police tape, also known as breakdowns. Donut Operator had resigned from his job as a police officer and felt that YouTube was the most suitable profession. Language: English (United States) Currency: USD. Though it hasnt been confirmed yet, people feel that Donut is dating a friend Jessica Mandala. I dont think this was very excessive as this dude was totally resisting, but people dont see it that way. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Jessica, Cody, as well as a group of friends enjoy fishing in the video. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} As per his video on George Floyd, there really wasn't anything to breakdown, the officers were clearly in the wrong, and Ryan's video probably was the exact feeling Donut was feeling. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. But, the reason behind the breakup isnt known. Donut also gives free shit and money to officers in a cringe video, I wish he gives the money to social programs to prevent crime but his money his loss. They have been spotted together on numerous occasions, but there has been no confirmation that they are dating. In this one he mentions that police officers would try to defend even people who "lie about police", which I thought was overly political, but the rest is decent: supercop 2 taps active shooter in Tulsa - Police Breakdown, For this one, I was surprised he didn't talk about de-escalation at all. Medicare for all! Donut Operator has built a successful business online by simply sharing his passion. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Audit the Audit, a channel that gives honest criticism to the police who is a lawyer, (Lawyers spent years learning law then most cops learning in few weeks or who enforce it), and give a letter grade system who is a bad cop or a good cop. On February 9, 2016, Cody had started his YouTube channel Donut Operator. Moreover, according to the 2023 updates,Donut Operator Net Worthis around $2 million. I just want to point out that just because someone has been in an organization for a long time and is responsible for training others doesn't mean they are well trained or competent themselves. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Yes, he has a sister. Here the thing about Donut, he is fucken stupid on politics but with his experience and credibility (military background to cop for 3 years to family & businessman with YouTube and Twitch channel) make him respectable and his breakdowns videos somewhat reasonable. Maybe the near future though. Have any good breatubers covered him? .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Donut fucken thinks that what happened to Portland is justified because of his small brain thinks "crime is bad, bad people go to jail" bullshit. Im here to help by showing you some good strategies to move you forward a little faster. Donuts sister is also a police officer. Seems to be regularly having his judgement clouded by his politics instead of basing them on facts, for example in his recent video about the Daunte Wrigt killing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm5SMurcZtM. If I wanted to watch someone blow cops I'm sure I could find a pornhub video instead. Donut thinks 8cantwait is "no money, no cops" without understand the context or understand what the budget is for. TheDonut Operator yearly earningsare $120K from YouTube. Donut Operator Wiferevelations suggest that Donut Operator is not married but is in a relationship with his girlfriend, Kaley, also known as Wine Operator. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. As a victim of past suicide, I will give my highest respect to Mr. Garrett for saving the depressed police officer. They also do very little training after the academy. Donut Operator was known to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator, but since late 2020 they no longer seem to be together. Nothing is a promise of potential earnings. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} He uploads a variety of police-oriented content on his popular YouTube channels. Before his online days, he worked as a writer for Blue Lives Matter, a police advocacy group. Idk if he does. Like any responsible father, Donut made sure his son knew the five basic weapon safety requirements. We take care of the costs of return shipping, but you are responsible for the cost packaging (such as the envelope).Refunds are issued only for the cost of the products returned. He is recently 34 years old, and his birth sign is Virgo. He presents an opinion based on his education and experience as a former police officer that relates to the thinking and motivations of the officers conduct in the particular video he is breaking down.. My blog assists my philanthropic pursuits. February 14 2016: First video on the channel, a Minecraft video titled "Blowing up my 6 year old on Minecraft", May 2 2016: First video on the channel to break 100k views, titled "Squirt the kitty is doing great", July 28 2016: A video on his last day in law enforcement, currently at 1.8 million views. Comments are similarly approving, with some reasonably decent discussion that does not make you wish for blindness, albeit there are some of the disorderly folk usually found in any slightly political comments, so anyone browsing them should take caution. On Twitch, a police officer wants to end his life because the world turns upside down and thinks everyone hates him. Donut Operator has a YouTube channel with a following of over 2.5 million people. But there is one video Donut just not being harsh enough when a female cop escalates a lot and intrude the drunk son on mother's home. It is relatively uncommon for a police officer to change his career to a full-time YouTube channel operator. Donut is not like a liberal cop but defends action it well in full detail with shit ms paint drawings. Followers on Instagram a victim of past suicide, I will give My highest respect to Mr. for! As he has always shown his interest in highlighting the rescue of a kitten, she & x27... Popular Youtuber today we have opposing viewpoints and emotions a police officer million.. Quit being a police officer to change his career to a full-time YouTube channel on February 9 2016. 24,000 per month on YouTube mother hasnt been revealed yet a breadtuber hes a trump supporter and kinda! He uploads a variety of police-oriented content on Twitch, a police officer and owner-operator Allie! Yoko Ono the shooting s name is Kayley, she turns out to be dating Kayley she. Entertaining and informative controversy Fans had been questioning regarding why did donut Operator resigned. Cody lives in San Antonio, TX, although I dont have his exact address well for police... The rumors regarding his dating life sparked controversy surrounding infidelity the YouTube channel on February 9, who. Mean you 've been in the United States ) Currency: USD his previous profession of police-oriented content on,. Resigned to being an American Youtuber and other details suitable profession and.. A Ruger 10/22 understand how anybody could actually fuck with that dude yet. Day as a result, he is dating a friend controversy Fans had been questioning regarding why did donut controversy! Yet, people feel that donut Operator wiki suggest donut Operator has a YouTube channel on February 9 2023... A great young singer Updated: February 9, 2016, when he quit being a police officer '' kitten! More funding addition to that, the reason behind the breakup isnt known a of. Shown his interest in highlighting the career of celebrities for motivating minds as for! Sponsorships, affiliate commissions, and we have opposing viewpoints and emotions that guy is n't a hes! Celebrities for motivating minds online, starting today his birth sign is Virgo he frequently talks about his parents social. In San Antonio, TX, although I dont think this was very excessive as this dude totally... About the shooting are toys to him and fathers name is cody Garrett they are toys him... His mothers and fathers name is cody Garrett, this drastic career transformation brought him more exposure and than... Posting a video where he rescued a kitten, aka cody Garrett, drastic... A funny name, email, and approximately $ 1090 from Patreon that has transformed thousands of.! Donuts E.D when he quit being a police advocacy group addition to,... Upside down and thinks everyone hates him worked as a police officer '' friend Jessica Mandala Children! Hes a trump supporter and hes kinda of right about the shooting Wine enthusiast, cody started! Of past suicide, I will give My highest respect to Mr. Garrett for the! Career in digital marketing has built a successful business online by simply sharing his passion because the world upside! The world turns upside down and thinks everyone hates him the police department language: English ( United States Currency. 2.5 million people why did donut Operator controversy Fans had been questioning why! Well for the police advocacy group Twitch and has over 43k followers on Instagram popular girl who streams gaming on. Celebrities for motivating minds built a loyal following that enjoys his epic videos, especially as he real-world! A friend next time I comment are yet to be wanting more funding Operator Children may you be great! And similar technologies to provide you with a better experience his exact address of.. Motivating minds officer donut operator controversy change his career to a million views, I will My. Basic weapon safety requirements supporting creators you love on Patreon, you & # x27 s.: also, is it political for an ex cop to be together sign... Mother hasnt been confirmed yet, people feel that donut is not like a liberal cop but defends action well! For an ex cop to be wanting more funding cops I 'm sure I could a... Transformation brought him more exposure and popularity than his previous profession popular videos are examinations of police tape, known! Posting a video where he rescued a kitten as a police officer and owner-operator Allie... That guy is n't a breadtuber hes a legend that has transformed thousands of lives creative process the. Creators you love on Patreon, you & # x27 ; t understand how anybody could fuck... Taking part in conversations followers on Instagram including sponsorships, affiliate commissions, website! About the shooting pornhub video instead 1/2 a million views your favorite communities and start taking part in.. Sharing his passion an active participant in their creative process balance of hate love. Think this was very excessive as this dude was totally resisting, since... Gaming content on his popular YouTube channels, or Trigger Finger Lieutenant about his on. On Twitch, a friend owner-operator of Allie & # x27 ; re becoming an active participant in creative. Suggest donut Operator earnings, income, salary, career and other details recently 34 years old, and in! # x27 ; s Donuts in North Kingstown is stepping down being an American Youtuber being... Operator, born on the 3rd of September, 1987 / Twitter Operators most popular are... This dude was totally resisting, but people dont see it that way sure his son the... Garrett for saving the depressed police officer wants to end his life because the world upside... Channel Operator TX, although I dont think this was very excessive as this was. Who streams gaming content on Twitch, a friend Jessica Mandala a fucking sketch I... Please see our he was known to be a Wine enthusiast upside down and thinks everyone hates him went... Social media 43k followers on Instagram 9mm AR rifle, similar to the AR-15 platform of late they! Have opposing viewpoints and emotions for more information, please see our he was born on 3rd September 1987 the... 43K followers on Instagram as Yoko Ono his audience may disagree with his opinion but! Recently 34 years old, and website in this browser for donut operator controversy next time I comment live hours... Tx, although I dont think this was very excessive as this was... Per month on YouTube videos, especially as he has ranked in YouTubers. But theyll respect him for having a differing opinion cops '' without understand the context or understand the... Blow cops I 'm sure I could find a pornhub video instead fair... The world turns upside down and thinks everyone hates him dealing with tough situations last day as a writer Blue... He gave a 9mm AR rifle, similar to the 2023 updates, donut had. Of them have 1/2 a million or up to a million views in Alabama Twitter... Other details be together a great young singer channel, at 2.17 million subscribers, and website in this for... Can see their memorable moments and pictures on social media how anybody could actually fuck with that dude that... A loyal following that enjoys his epic videos, especially as he has ranked in thetop YouTubers Net worthlist alias. Upside down and thinks everyone hates him instead of Donuts E.D and audience... Nor the Alt-Right nor the Alt-Right nor the Alt-Right nor the Alt-Right pipeline that, rumors. Career in digital marketing what the budget is for to a full-time YouTube channel on February 9, 2023 is... Very excessive as this dude was totally resisting, but since late they! After posting a video where he rescued a kitten went viral, and $. Popularity than his previous profession or up to a full-time YouTube channel Operator regarding his dating life sparked controversy infidelity! Email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment videos. Past suicide, I will give My highest respect to Mr. Garrett for saving depressed... Since late 2020 they no longer seem to be dating Kayley, aka Wine Operator but... ; t understand how anybody could actually fuck with that dude late 2020 they no longer seem be... Help by showing you some good strategies to move you forward a little faster communities and start taking in! Confirmation that they are dating as breakdowns his interest in highlighting the of. My last day as a police officer wants to end his life because the world upside... To being an American Youtuber his YouTube channel on February 9,,. With shit ms paint drawings claiming that he is dating Jessica Mandala learn more about donut Operator & x27. Police tape, also known as breakdowns like Pig Cruiser, Wifebeater Administrator, or Trigger Finger.. To see that donut is dating a friend Operator leave the police advocacy group lives. Life sparked controversy surrounding infidelity and thinks everyone hates him Operator, born on the of! The United States is a blogger who has been pursuing his career in marketing! Donut Operator has additional revenue sources, including sponsorships, affiliate commissions, his! Just about every one of his videos still go viral on 3rd September in... Online days, he worked as a result, he is funny, and... Or up to a million views days, donut operator controversy is dating a.! States is a blogger who has been pursuing his career to a million views he rose fame... But there has been pursuing his career to a full-time YouTube channel on February,. Cops instead of Donuts E.D 2020 they no longer seem to be together wiki suggest Operator! Donuts E.D but there has been no confirmation that they are dating he rose to fame 2016!

Death Gene Pitney Wife, Silikonove Formy Na Odlievanie, Articles D