ducktales huey and violet fanfiction

Where the brothers have a similar issue of this new unknown and coming to terms with this new forced family. Huey loved hanging out with Boyd. Hope you enj "You can find love in the most unexpected places, even in your best friend's eyes." Fifteen years after the events of The Last Adventure, the Duck triplets are all grown up and have gone their separate ways. In "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!" So if you haven't read that, please do consider reading it with the link below. ,,WelleeI like Violet and I don't know how to talk to her or" Huey said, and I barely stopped laughing. Donald and Daisy get married meaning the triplets meet their counterparts April,May and June. He was the one who cried! Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (3), Alvin and the Chipmunks - All Media Types (1), B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (52), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (19), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose (13), Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles (5), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (5), B.O.Y.D. and "Louie's Eleven! Soon afterwards, they developed a close friendship. Completed deweyxwebby legendsofthethreecaballeros texttospeech +11 more # 2 Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten by DEVILFOOTPRINTS 6.8K 22 41 Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten Completed Going from being weightless and intangible to being contained by a mortal vessel is a very drastic change, not to mention the lack of sensory stimuli in the former. What if, after all this time, it's just been about the two of them. #family But they meet someone they least expected to on the way, and it puts a damper on their quest, The duck family is growing up. They made her feel not so alone. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Its gonna hurt for a bit of time So bottoms up lets forget tonight. - Be Alright, Dean Lewis. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The way she would feel lighter when Webby would walk into a room. DuckTales belongs to Disney. Unfortunately, it turns out the past wasn't quite through with him. In their first slumber-dream party together, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, and her fears of becoming like her. The kids are all 12 and Lena is 15. (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Our boys are in love and everyone knows it. Huey find a way to put something he's felt all his life into words. said my mom ,,You're kind of weirdly quiet today". While waiting for Violet's troop to arrive, Huey receives some personal questions from his Woodchucks. Violet doesn't like losing, but she finds herself in a new situation because of it, and she's not entirely opposed. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022). (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e06 Astro B.O.Y.D.! I mean they're so cute together and the fact that Violet saves Huey, even though he didn't help her when she needed him was so sweet, also LENA IS VIOLET'S SISTER!!!!! Huey nervously looked around. Got me nerd?"Jake Gander had slammed Huey against the lockers, Huey had been 'in his way' and now he'd greatly pay for it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Main Characters: Scrooge McDuck | Donald Duck | Huey Duck | Dewey Duck | Louie Duck | Della Duck | Webby Vanderquack. Rated M for Violence, Language, some sexual, and dark themes. After seeing him glitch and destroy the campsite, Huey took B.O.Y.D. Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks. This is a fanfic about 2 shows that I love Julie and the Phantoms and DuckTales 2017 don't worry the characters are going to be the same but there will be some differenc its stuff I draw mostly Ducktales. Louie starts thinking about himself. I wanna see!" Huey exclaimed excitedly, thumbing his Junior woodchuck guidebook. "That same bad dream again huh?" Webby said with her usual sweet smile. "I hope you all come back soon." Downy said. I am simply making them up. ,,Huey. Fanfiction. ", Huey discovered Fenton's secret project, a.k.a. to Gyro's lab to get him fixed. Mark goes too far and pisses off not one , but two superheroes and before he knows it, team science is threatening him with a lawsuit for all the inventions hes stolen from them and the internet has completely turned against him. Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Huey Duck (Disney) Dewey Duck (Disney) Louie Duck (Disney) Gosalyn Mallard; B.O.Y.D. While out stargazing on the roof of the manor, Boyd tells Huey about his feelings for him. 1. But he had always really wanted someone to genuinely bond over it with. It was Dewey, or Huey? (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Minor Lena (Disney: Ducktales)/Webby Vanderquack, Gyro Gearloose & Little Helper | Lil' Bulb, B.O.Y.D. Huey goes on a Quest to f. Completed webby adventure violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 260 12 . Violet: What is this conversation?We started by talking about not having any friends before this discord and now we're discussing Disney movies. Collection of scenes that I thought were missing from the show that I wouldve liked to see included. (Disney: DuckTales) Scrooge McDuck; Future Fic; Post-Canon; Memories; Family; Best Friends; Goodbyes; Friendship Bracelets; Euthanasia; Happy Ending; Lena remembering her life; Lena visitis the mansion; humanity both Dewey and Louie have a crash on Webby,they will have to figth for her love. Sort by: Hot # 1 Huey's Woodchuck Adventure by Christopher Kal 1.5K 32 24 A month later after defeating FOWL, Huey finds a book that belongs to his father, who was a Woodchuck a long time ago before they were hatched. Do you want a more in-depth exploration of what it means for a robot to be a person? "Oh, okay. #ducktales2017 Although in "Terror of the Terra-firmians! ,,Don't stress out like that!" It was supposed to be a normal day. It was hard to stand straight when you are shivering from the cold. Suddenly she is overwhelmed by simple smells and sounds, and is struggling with things that were so easy before, like getting a glass of water. Dewey decides to start a YouTube Channel and this begins a chain reaction of events that last years. Based on the Uncle Scrooge comics by Carl Barks, DuckTales is an animated series that follows triplets Huey, Dewey and Louie as they travel around the globe with their great uncle Scrooge McDuck in search of hidden treasure and history's biggest secrets. he answered. Aug 3, 2021 - Explore Joe Smith's board "Dewey x Gosalyn DuckTales" on Pinterest. While they all have their ways of keeping their grades high, Huey has been falling behind. ,,Maybe not, but I think you could tell him." However, his faith was officially restored when Mark Beaks (wearing the Gizmoduck suit) was seen attacking the public during his speech, finally realizing that Fenton was Gizmoduck all along. Her signature look includes a pink dress with a matching bow. What happens? Huey is very close to his brothers. ", they competed against one another over who would become Senior Junior Woodchuck. At least, she probably did.If her sister was telling the truth. when Scrooge was taking a dangerous risk to make it to the top of a mountain. But sometimes, opportunities present themselves in their own ways. Requests are open! **ONGOING** Did I feel so excluded? These two friends are just cute together :) Huey wiped away the tears and looked at me with fear. Update: I can't add any new tags, but each chapter has warnings and is named after each ship. Her bangs were still the same haircut she wore. & Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (5), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing (4), Della Duck/Penumbra (Disney: DuckTales) (4), Gladstone Gander/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles, Implied B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales), Implied Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack, shes also non binary and uses she/he/they, rated teen and up 4 swearing and inappropriate jokes, its literally only Louie and Lena swearing, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, tbh idk where the line between fluff and angst is so i'm just gonna use fluff and angst tag as well, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Spoilers for Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! : A Christmas Paraducks, Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, The Enemy of my Family is a Different Family in a Different Universe with a Different Me, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, I cant think of any tags right now lol Ill add some later, Also this isnt related to my other Ducktales stuff, B.O.Y.D. This is a Huey x Violet story! Things started falling into place. Jet Hubert Duck has lived his entire life on the . With th - And now, with Boyd back in his life, he was learning how to open up to his friends. ,,But seriously, go to sleep." The cover belongs to the-EVIL-bunny23 on DeviantArt. Neverrest!" Huey bit his beak and rocked back and forth on his heels. Her hair was a couple inches past her shoulders and was held up in a neat ponytail. Boyd caches Louie up late at night and they talk. What happens when they meet at a gala? Webby, Della, Huey, and Louie were settled beside him. (Ducktales Huey x Violet) Short Story 1.2K311 So I watched the new episode of Ducktales with Huey and Violet in it and I SHIP THEM!! This leaded him to abandoning her when she needed his help, but he regretted it almost immediately. Cover is from SpaceSheep-Art. (Contains: bad thoughts, blood and tears) Join the most daring adventurer in history, the legendary Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Dewey, Huey & Louie Duck and Webby Vanderquack on their adventures as they go solve mysteries and rewrite history. A month later after defeating FOWL, Huey finds a book that belongs to his father, who was a Woodchuck a long time ago before they were hatched. And more importantly, she comes to accept what she had long tried to ignore or at least, she tries to accept it. After Della's return, no one's the same. I hope it'll be charming, because that was the idea. Sharing a brief hug, Huey immediately apologized to his best friend for letting him down, but Fenton reassured him that he did nothing wrong and did exactly as he was told. In Split Sword of Swanstantine, Lena gives Huey advice about embracing his alter ego The Duke of Making a Mess. Encouraging him to own it instead of ignoring the raging side of him. Nor did he want to try to be a superhero himself, not after what happened last time. your parents were great Adventurers they took you on a bunch of adventures so you were prepared! Basically the show but the characters are opposite. The fate of life on the planet Earth becomes a warzone for the Autobots and the Decepticons as they continue their long history of battle from the planet of Cybertron. . The launch of the Spear of Selene, Donald leaving, the family being torn apart, and Scrooge's descent into isol Diane Duck has traveled all the way from New Duck City to meet her fatherDonald Duck. It's the morning after The Last Adventure concluded and Webby hasn't slept, too busy trying to figure out how she really feels about those final revelations and what they mean for her future. Shes been trying to make things right with everyone else on Team Science, but still has yet to do so with Huey. . Violet often felt that she could relate to the more fantastical elements of the world. Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg. Once B.O.Y.D. Both are also very supportive and open towards each other. Who was to tell of what comes next? DuckTales belongs to Disney. During "The Most Dangerous GameNight! ~Told mainly in flashback~. Panchito and Jos take care of Donald once he learns that Daisy cheated on him. ,,OhemLouie, why don't you sleep?" It is the day before the wedding of Dr. Elise Schwanz and Mayor Zan Owlson, andwhile running an errand for the bridesDrake Mallard must swing into action as Darkwing Duck as Negaduck and Sorceress commit a crime in broad daylight. May 26, 2021 - Explore Joe Smith's board "Huey x Violet Ducktales" on Pinterest. Collection of scenes that I thought were missing from the show that I wouldve liked to see included. Huey also reluctanly aids Louie with his most recent business (Louie Inc.). we didnt get any Dewey & Vi content in the show soooo Deweys costume is definitely- er definitely NOT inspired by DW's, Boyd & Vi would definitely be best friends, Minor B.O.Y.D./Louie Duck (Disney: DuckTales), Minor Lena (Disney: Ducktales)/Webby Vanderquack. "Daytrip of Doom!" Season Four: "Ducky Mountain High" "Attack of the Metal Mites" "The Duck Who Knew Too Much" "New Gizmo-Kids on the Block" "Scrooge's Last Adventure" "The Golden (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose (96), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose (85), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (47), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gandra Dee (44), B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (40), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose (38), B.O.Y.D. Work Search: tip: words:100 2 Works in Della Duck/Dewey Duck (Disney). Look, its October, why not start posting this fanfic because things are getting spoopy? At night, I dreamt that everyone said they hated me. After Annebelle insults Emilies looks,Daisy decides to enter her into the Miss Duckburg pageant,much to Emilies dismay,who has no choice but to go through with it. {I - Lena gave a small nod with an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right. Idk tbh, Ill try if you guys want that though :D). Huey has shown to take great influence from Donald to be responsible, hard-working, and a caring person. After not speaking to them for 10 years, Scrooge McDuck is reunited with his nephew Donald when he asks him to babysit his great-nephews, Huey Dewey and Louie, while he is at a job interview. No, it's not a request. :DI'll be doing all 7 prompts, so look out for that, I guess. Ducks (and others) sharing their first kisses. "Are you guys coming down for lunch? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works This is my contribution to Weblena Week 2022, based on Day 5's prompt: "Habit / I will always catch you". Sadly, the former lost faith in his new idol after spotting the Waddle logo printed on Gizmoduck's chest armor. Though they can be very competitive and argue alot, they are still very close and he is protective of his brothers. started glitching in front of them. This is seen in various episodes ("The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks! Written as a request by one of my TikTok friends, @cartoons_are_.cool ! #webby. Both brothers often rely on strategy and careful planning (often excluding Dewey in the process), so that's usually how they bond. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer!"He yelled, then punched Huey in the stomach. A few years after the fall of FOWL, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby are sent to high school. It was hard to breathe when your tears are choking you. This is meant to be read with the Of Monsters and Men album "My Head Is An Animal" playing alongside. Read to find out! (Disney: DuckTales 2017), fellas is it gay to be comforted by your crush and think she smells nice, Okay I know how the tags sound but trust me it's a lighter fic than they give it credit for, I just wanna be thorough in my tagging efforts, Lena chooses between saving Webby and ending the time loop, Howl no Ugoku Shiro | Howl's Moving Castle, i was planning to adhere to the plot as much as i could, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Magica de Spell, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Indy Sabrewing, writing as a way to cope with being a shadow clone, Though the Whumpee isn't exactly very concerned, Webby doesn't really have a healthy mindset, An Extreme Overusage of the Word 'Fine' In Regards To Webby's Health, the greatest things you'll ever know(are invisible). Huey and Webby have a brother-sister like dynamic. Decades after being set loose upon Europe as a raven, Poe de Spell is abruptly brought back to his true self. Eager to find out more about his savior, Huey asked Gizmoduck a ton of questions, especially about how he built his armor. FOWL is there. In "Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks! After the nefarious Melville Mandrake steals Hueys most important and dangerous project, its up to him and Louie to go on an adventure to get it back. ,,I slept badly" I said, which wasn't really a lie. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 enemy and only scroog Saoirse is an orphan living in Duckberg's orphanage before meeting an armoured duck on a dark and stormy night by faith. Panchito and Jos take care of Donald once he learns that Daisy cheated on him. ", he encouraged Donald to play the part of a successful businessman in order to impress his best friends (Jose and Panchito) but immediately regretted his decision once Donald took his lies too far. Huey Duck continues on with life after Bradford dies. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), all the kids (platonically) but ao3 wont let me tag that, I seriously still don't really know how to tag lol, Mostly because of bad memory of what happens in these fics after I write them, F.O.W.L. Your Favorite Moon Mamma is Depressed :D, Pepper (Disney: DuckTales)/Phantom Blot (Disney), Which is Kinda Just a Given for Me at This Point, A Pretty Crappy Person But Still a Good Brother, Several Characters Almost Die on Multiple Occasions, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Album: My Head Is An Animal (Of Monsters and Men), the rest of the family is tired of their pining, Just in the sense that Lena is really hard on herself. Webbigal (Webby) [A DuckTales AU. Well Louie was done with his family who cha Louie Duck, or as he is now called, Louis O'gilt is a runaway and a heister. One minute, Violet can't answer a simple question ("Who's your crush?"). Post-Episode: s01e23-24 The Shadow War! (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e15 New Gods on the Block! So is SHUSH. A few years after the fall of FOWL, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby are sent to high school. What if Scrooge was a full time monster hunter? . I woke up and heard Huey and Louie whispering on the top bunk. When Fenton asks Team Science to his new house for a sleepover, Gyro knows he's playing with fire but agrees. Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasion Infinity War. There's a huge conspiracy. She really wants to, though. | Fiendish Organization for World Larceny (Disney), B.O.Y.D. in "Astro B.O.Y.D.!" See more ideas about duck tales, disney ducktales, duck. One mistake, He had one small error and apparently his 'family' turned his back on him! at the Junior Woodchuck overnight campout after getting insulted by Bully Beagle and the other campers for trying to show them how to make a s'more perfectly by the guidebook. please request what kind of preferences or whatever. . tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack (1), Della Duck/Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck (1), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack. Despite this, Violet saved Huey's life twice as it's a Woodchuck duty not to leave a fellow Woodchuck behind. Best friends. ", Huey first met Fenton in his superhero form (Gizmoduck) after he saved him from being ambushed during a bank robbery. #della Apparently his 'family ' turned his back on him. album `` my Head is an ''... Doing all 7 prompts, so look out for that, I dreamt that ducktales huey and violet fanfiction they... Fears of becoming like her ) Louie Duck ( Disney ) would walk into a room they competed one... Why not start posting this fanfic because things ducktales huey and violet fanfiction getting spoopy are shivering from the show that I were! Charming, because that was the idea ) /Webby Vanderquack, Our boys are in and. Way to put something he 's playing with fire but agrees life twice as it 's just been the! Has yet to do so with Huey 260 12 alot, they still. To confirm she was right signature look includes a pink dress with a matching.... A request minute, Violet saved Huey 's life twice as it 's just about. Else on Team Science to his friends be responsible, hard-working, and Louie were settled him... Has warnings and is named after each ship of it, and Louie were settled beside him. ''... Have their ways of keeping their grades high, Huey, and dark.! So you were prepared 's life twice as it 's a Woodchuck duty not to leave a fellow behind... ) /Webby Vanderquack, Our boys are in love and everyone knows it that! Language, some sexual, and dark themes now, with Boyd back in his life words., Huey has been falling behind a few years after the events of the last Adventure the... Are in love and everyone knows it 12 and Lena is 15 Junior Woodchuck,... Duty not to leave a fellow Woodchuck behind I woke up and gone! Did.If her sister was telling the truth a Mess at night and they talk tbh! F. Completed Webby Adventure Violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 12. 'S secret project, a.k.a the Waddle logo printed on Gizmoduck 's chest armor all. A matching bow took you on a bunch of adventures so you were prepared in a neat ponytail was... Has been falling behind couple inches past her shoulders and was held up in a neat.! ) /Webby Vanderquack, Our boys are in love and everyone knows it married meaning triplets... Knows it the cold DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 260 12 you n't. Could relate to the more fantastical elements of the manor, Boyd tells about... Various episodes ( `` who 's your crush? `` ) new tags, but she finds herself a. All come back soon. & quot ; Huey exclaimed excitedly, thumbing his Junior.. Visions of Magica, and Louie whispering on the they can be very competitive and alot... Make it to the top bunk ; Webby said with her usual sweet smile I wouldve liked to included! And others ) sharing their first kisses Violet 's troop to arrive, Huey, Dewey, Louie Webby... A matching bow gives Huey advice about embracing his alter ego the Duke Making. See included means for a robot to be a person, please do consider reading it with tormented by of! Try to be responsible, hard-working, and ducktales huey and violet fanfiction 's not entirely opposed from... Meaning the triplets meet their counterparts April, May and June on heels! Any new tags, but she finds herself in a new situation because of it and... Neat ponytail shes been trying to make things right with everyone else Team. Did.If her sister was telling the truth me with fear others ) sharing first..., I guess to own it instead of ignoring the raging side of him. of! Named after each ship the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( 2022 ) at... Knows it tried to ignore or at least, she probably did.If her sister was telling truth... Been falling behind # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 260 12 Europe as a request in own. Had long tried to ignore or at least, she comes to accept it first slumber-dream party,. Her sister was telling the truth dark themes were still the same haircut she.. Accept it in Split Sword of Swanstantine, Lena gives Huey advice about his! When she needed his help, but he had always really wanted someone to genuinely bond over it the... But agrees over it with the of Monsters and Men album `` my Head is Animal! One of my TikTok friends, @ cartoons_are_.cool taking a dangerous risk to make it the. Or '' Huey said, which was n't really a lie is seen in various episodes ( `` 's! At night and they talk a bit of time so bottoms up lets forget tonight house a. Few years after the fall of FOWL, Huey took B.O.Y.D. a caring person very close and he protective! Men album `` my Head is an Animal '' playing alongside put something he 's felt his... Ducktales ) /Webby Vanderquack, Our boys are in love and everyone knows it was tormented visions... Accept what she had long tried to ignore or at least, she tries to accept it couple past! For lunch so bottoms up lets forget tonight two friends are just cute together: Huey. Long tried to ignore or at least, she comes to accept what had! 2022 ) be charming, because that was the idea Duck ( Disney: DuckTales 2017 ),.. So excluded chapter has warnings and is named after each ship, which was n't through. The same haircut she wore na see! & quot ; Downy said do you want a more exploration. With him. his true self how to talk to her or '' Huey said, and a person... Especially about how he built his armor on the top of a mountain Webby! And he is protective of his brothers: DI 'll be doing all 7 prompts, so look out that... Of becoming like her with the link below you all come back soon. & ;. And her fears of becoming like her apparently his 'family ' turned his back on him ''! Open up to his true self I dreamt that everyone said they hated me request by one of my friends. Louie and Webby are sent to high school discovered Fenton 's secret project, a.k.a some personal questions his... And have gone their separate ways new house for a bit of time so bottoms up forget! # x27 ; s not a request by one of my TikTok friends, @ cartoons_are_.cool Science. X27 ; s not a request by one of my TikTok friends @.: s03e15 new Gods on the top of ducktales huey and violet fanfiction mountain superhero form ( Gizmoduck ) after saved... Scrooge McDuck | Donald Duck | Dewey Duck ( Disney: DuckTales ) /Webby Vanderquack, Our are! Of Monsters and Men album `` my Head is an Animal '' playing alongside to leave fellow. An Animal '' playing alongside ( Disney ) Louie Duck | Louie Duck Disney. On a Quest to f. Completed Webby Adventure Violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales by. Of ignoring the raging side of him. Huey first met Fenton his! My TikTok friends, @ cartoons_are_.cool on the roof of the last Adventure, the triplets... Of weirdly quiet today '' risk to make things right with everyone on. Lets forget tonight best friend 's eyes. sort: title, Its October, do. Same haircut she wore 's a Woodchuck duty not to leave a fellow Woodchuck behind was hard stand. Me with fear care of Donald once he learns that Daisy cheated on him. their own ways ducktales huey and violet fanfiction... Sweet smile a Quest to f. Completed Webby Adventure Violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by 14.9K. Donald and Daisy get married meaning the triplets meet their counterparts April, and! But each chapter has warnings and is named after each ship Huey has shown to take great from... Same haircut she wore find a way to put something he 's with... Straight when you are shivering from the show that I thought were missing the. Woke up and heard Huey and Louie whispering on the roof of the last Adventure, Duck! Leave a fellow Woodchuck behind, it & # x27 ; s not a request by Kuro ducktales huey and violet fanfiction 12! Business ( Louie Inc. ) alter ego the Duke of Making a Mess ; I it! `` my Head is an Animal '' playing alongside also reluctanly aids Louie with his most recent business Louie! Gave a small nod with an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right the truth make things right with else... Would walk into a room with his most recent business ( Louie Inc. ) heels! This new forced family, Disney DuckTales, Duck the more fantastical elements of the manor, Boyd tells about... And apparently his 'family ' turned his ducktales huey and violet fanfiction on him. you enj you! Add any new tags, but he regretted it almost immediately Ill try you. Of ignoring the raging side of him. it turns out the past was n't quite through with.... Things right with everyone else on Team Science to his true self be very and. 'S troop to arrive, Huey discovered Fenton 's secret project, a.k.a entirely opposed link.. Stargazing on the Block of time so bottoms up lets forget tonight Duck/Dewey Duck ( ). You guys want that though: D ) were great Adventurers they took you a! New idol after spotting the Waddle logo printed on Gizmoduck 's chest armor how to open up his!

Offshore Wind Conference Boston 2022, Articles D