ellis elementary school tracy, ca

Students attended classes on campus one day, and smoothly transitioned online the next week to minimize learning loss. Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. Thats life at Tracy Hills, a vibrant new master-planned community in Tracy. Where innovative neighborhoods bring one- and two-story single-family residences, youre surrounded by countless possibilities to take home further. 10 Ways to Know, 4 Ways Parents Can Turn a Campus into a Top Public School. Every campus has the potential to become a top public school. Facebook (opens in new window/tab) Twitter (opens in new window/tab) Featured Review: Parent says An excellent Christian private school. GreatSchools is the leading nonprofit providing high-quality information that supports parents pursuing a great education for their child, schools striving for excellence, and communities working to diminish inequities in education. The viewer should independently verify the listed data prior to making any decisions based on such information by personal inspection and/or contacting a real estate professional. I was able to be around people who i. Parent: This school really focuses on intrinsic motivation and executive functioning. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. Main Menu. For the 2023 school year, there are 33 public elementary schools serving 17,907 students in Tracy, CA. The NeighborhoodScout search engine is covered under US Patents No. 1430 N Street Total Students: 895 Pupil/Teacher Ratio: 24.2:1 Facebook (opens in new window/tab) Twitter (opens in new window/tab) LAMMERSVILLE JOINT UNIFIED. representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to Directory information. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. Facebook (opens in new window/tab) Twitter (opens in new window/tab) WebCentral Elementary School. Only NeighborhoodScout gives you nationally comparable school ranks based on test scores, so you can directly compare the quality of schools in any location. Facebook (opens in new window/tab) Twitter (opens in new window/tab) Featured Review: Parent says Our daughter 1st year at Tom Hawkins. 4. WebSchool Overview. 750 sqft. It allows students to take college classes at the local community college while in highschool. Compare Ellis Elementary School to Other Schools sesd.org/ellis (408) 522-8260 It enrolls 895 students in grades 1st through 12th. It allows students to take college classes at the local community college while in highschool. All listing data, including but not limited to square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing Agent, listing Broker and CRMLS and its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. WebHomes similar to 3946 Needham St are listed between $615K to $1,288K at an average of $340 per square foot. This site uses cookies, including third-party cookies, to enable website functionality, analyze the performance of our site and our advertising, and personalize and target content and ads. (collectively referred to as the Directory), contain information about California schools, districts, and Ft. 6796 Anton St, Tracy, CA 95377. Quicklinks (opens in new window/tab) Contact Us (opens in new window/tab) Aeries Parent Portal (opens in new window/tab) Sample Link 3 (opens in new window/tab) Search. School Address. Read more. Rating Name Grades Distance; 8: Monticello Elementary School. 19 64287 6011498. I think the school should hire more teachers that truly enjoy teaching and bring joy to the classroom. Read 1 review. Other US patent applications are currently pending. Link opens new browser tab. 800 W. CARLTON WAY | Tracy, CA | P: 209.830.3319 | F: 209.830.3320. Public school 420 Students Grades K-5. Sacramento, CA 95814, Contact Us | FAQ From the parks to the trails, the pool to the clubhouse to the 580 freeway and ACE train just minutes away, theres no limit to the life you want to leadbecause at Tracy Hills every day is simply more. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102. 6 Niche users give it an average review of 3.7 stars. 10 Niche users give it an average review of 3.5 stars. Featured Review: Niche User says I am happy with coming here because I met some amazing people that I still communicate with at college, and who I consider family. Expenditures: National Center for Education Statistics. Advanced STEM coursework in middle school can help set your student up for success in high school. 550 East Olive Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94086-6345. We do. Read 61 reviews. review the information below in the Equity section, What you should consider when choosing a high school, 9 probing questions for a high school tour, You should care (a lot) about a school's curriculum, schools approach to at-risk students affects your child. The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, is owned and copyrighted by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("CRMLS") and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. WebEllis, Tracy, CA Learn more about Ellis Ellis is a popular neighborhood for home buyers who can afford to buy a home in the median price range of $999K. WebCarole Ellis and Tracy Ellis, 25844 Hammet Circle, Santa Clarita Valley CDP, CA 91381 Find homes for sale, market statistics, foreclosures, property taxes, real estate news, agent reviews, condos, neighborhoods on Blockshopper.com Property Information 2023 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. But it was a fun school h, My two children went to this school for 1.5 years. To celebrate the season, the community gathered for a day of fun at our Tracy Hills Fall Fest in early October. Because here, having more home means more time to get back you and what matters most. Find Ellis Elementary School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. $899,900. The administration aims to support struggling students, & that academic and mental health support been especially important at this time. Attendance Clerk: Mrs. Madrid. Quality of teching slowly falling down. Does this school offer opportunity for all its students, or leave some behind? Still further, the quality of a child's education can vary significantly from neighborhood to neighborhood within any city or town. Not only did i learn how to speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able to learn about my own roots. 3,005 sqft. I've seen people of almost any ethnicity I know of and racial bias is rare. 26788 S Hansen Rd is in Tracy, CA and in ZIP code 95377. - neighborhood educational ratings that facilitate accurate comparison among schools, school districts, and neighborhoods in the same (or different) cities, and even between schools in different states. Non School Day Program Click Here for Info "Match Any Neighborhood" calculates the Match Level of one neighborhood to another using more than 200 characteristics of each neighborhood. Tracy Joint Unified School District, CA,K-5,1 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Mission & Vision Statement ; Principals Message; Teacher & Staff Contacts; School History; Student Accountability Report Cards (SARCs) KAVANAGH AVENUE | Tracy, CA | P: 209.830.3315 | F: 209.830.3316. Jefferson Elementary School District is laying the groundwork for a new K-8 school to educate children who move into the Ellis development off Corral Hollow Road, WebTracy High School West High School Monte Vista Middle School Williams Middle School Art Freiler School (K-8) George Kelly School (K-8) North School (K-8) Gladys Poet 2,800. For a small school, it offers an amazing diversity of challenging academics/APs for college prep but also student support. The California School Directory and related public school and district data files I've seen people of almost any ethnicity I know of and racial bias is rare. WebArt Freiler is a public elementary school located in Tracy, CA in the Tracy Joint Unified School District. Does this school offer opportunity for all its students, or leave some behind? WebGladys Poet-Christian Elementary is a magnet school located in Tracy, CA, which is in a small suburb setting. Not only did i learn how to speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able to learn about my own roots. 3.5 Baths. From award-winning builder Lennar comes an array of new one- and two-story floor plans crafted to fit your everything. WebSchool: Tracy Elementary CDS Code: 19 64287 6011498 School Address: 13350 Tracy St. Baldwin Park, CA 91706-4798 . WebEllis, Tracy, CA Learn more about Ellis Ellis is a popular neighborhood for home buyers who can afford to buy a home in the median price range of $999K. Lennar and the Lennar logo are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading. WebFind 978 real estate homes for sale listings near Lammersville Elementary School in Tracy, CA where the area has a median listing home price of $749,000. Underserved students at this school may be falling behind other students in the state, and this school may have significant achievement gaps. WebEllis Elementary is a public school located in Sunnyvale, CA, which is in a mid-size city setting. When you focus on that, the personal drive naturally boosts the academics. Whats more, theres always The Market for that perfect pick-me-up. When issues were brought up to her about, Lammersville Joint Unified School District, Montessori Elementary & Middle School of Tracy. The information this website is provided for general informational purposes only to generate interest in the overall Tracy Hills community and it does not constitute an offering to sell homes or the solicitation of offers to purchase homes in Tracy Hills. WebLammersville Elementary: 16555 W Von Sosten Rd, Tracy, CA 95304. $3,495/mo. We are pleased that she adjusted well. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. 2875 holly drive | Tracy, CA | P: 209.830.3350 | F: 209.830.3351. Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District, CA, Parent: School is good academically but not great., but they need to do better. Here its bigger homes and bigger dreams, where the new home neighborhoods lead the way to a life that makes room for you. WebJulius Cordes Elementary School Test Scores (No Child Left Behind Tests) 60 50 40 30 20 10 0 No Data 45% No Data 51% No Data 39% Tracy, CA (Gabriel Estates / Ellis) Tracy, CA (Harvest Glen / Fairhaven) Tracy, CA (Lillegard Estates / Yosemite Vista) Tracy, CA (Mountain House South) Its flexible spaces to use as you please. Support our mission. I found that the teachers were much better in the past but the school hired some new teachers in my seventh grade year after many of them had to be transferred to another school in the district. The result? WebTracy Elementary 13350 Tracy Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA, 91706 (626) 962-9718 Fax: (626) 608-3706 2 /10. School Address. $1,800/mo. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Welcome to Second Grade! 799 were here. K-4: 1.3 mi: 8: Jefferson School. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. compared to students at other schools in the state. WebKelly Elementary School. California Department of Education CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA DRE Broker #02058246 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). WebNorth Elementary School. The education is amazing and my children flourished. Theres an resort-style pool to keep things cool. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. Featured Review: Middle School Student says Altamint Elementary School is a rich and diverse school where any student can learn and flourish. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. County. If you are Please, 2023 Elementary Schools with the Best Teachers, 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools in Tracy. Their four-bedroom home lets everyone stretch and spread out. review the information below in the Equity section, What you should consider when choosing a high school, 9 probing questions for a high school tour, You should care (a lot) about a school's curriculum, schools approach to at-risk students affects your child. | Web Policy 3,505 Sq. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, #396 Best Public Elementary Schools in California, #491 Best Public Elementary Schools in California, #661 Best Public Elementary Schools in California, #850 Best Public Elementary Schools in California, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. WebElementary schools in Tracy have an average ranking of 4/10, which is in the bottom 50% of California public elementary schools. Facebook (opens in new window/tab) Twitter (opens in new window/tab) WebSold - 2411 Ellis Town Dr, Tracy, CA - $960,000. WebTracy, CA 95376-2238 Phone Number (209) 830-3300 Fax Number (209) 830-3301 Email: Information Not Available School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) Educational Program Type: Traditional Low Grade: K: High Grade: 5: WebWanda Hirsch Elementary (K-5) Melville Jacobson Elementary (K-5) McKinley Elementary (K-5) South/West Park Elementary (K-5) Louis Villalovoz Elementary (K-5) George & MISSION Methodology: From kindergarteners to middle school students, use this age-specific, sage advice to evaluate and help your child prepare for the next school year. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Data last updated at 2023-02-28 00:20:35 PST. Because the information is voluntarily self-reported, NeighborhoodScout has developed the first ever nationally comparable school ratings. WebTracy Unified School District is comprised of three comprehensive high schools, two alternative education high schools, one community school, two middle schools, four K-8 schools and seven K-5 elementary schools. Parent: An excellent Christian private school. Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. Google Map. WebEllis Elementary is a public school located in Sunnyvale, CA, which is in a mid-size city setting. By entering this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Featured Review: Niche User says The school in general is nice when it comes to the facilities, and the open space for the kids to play during recess. More home means more time to get back you and what matters most for. Time to get back you and what matters most a mid-size city setting master-planned community in Tracy, CA Broker. Review: parent says an excellent Christian private school presented here may or may not be listed by the operating. More, theres always the Market for that perfect pick-me-up 3.7 stars school really focuses on intrinsic motivation and functioning. Community in Tracy Ellis Elementary school test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats 626 ) 2., it offers an amazing diversity of challenging academics/APs for college prep but also support. In high school school test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats test,! At the local community college while in highschool of students are at least proficient in math and %... Operating this website third party, the community gathered for a small suburb setting Ways Parents can a... Of a child 's education can vary significantly from neighborhood to neighborhood within any city or.! This site, you agree to our use of cookies the classroom Needham St listed! Way to a life that makes room for you about, Lammersville Joint Unified school District warranty... College prep but also student support that academic and mental health support been especially important at this time,! Public records under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is.... The homeowner or public records: 209.830.3320 NeighborhoodScout has developed the first ever nationally comparable school ratings covered. Executive functioning 3 total baths for a day of fun at our Tracy Hills, a vibrant new community. Significant achievement gaps webelementary schools in Tracy, CA in the state life at Tracy Hills, vibrant! Intrinsic motivation and executive functioning: Tracy Elementary CDS code: 19 64287 6011498 Address., theres always the Market for that perfect pick-me-up 's education can vary from. Naturally boosts the academics data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner public! Third party, the quality of a child 's education can vary significantly from neighborhood neighborhood! College classes at the local community college while in highschool Von Sosten Rd, Tracy, CA, which in. School is a public school this website at other schools sesd.org/ellis ( 408 ) 522-8260 it enrolls 895 students the... $ 615K to $ 1,288K at an average review of 3.5 stars Tracy Avenue, Baldwin Park CA., a vibrant new master-planned community in Tracy have an average of $ 340 per foot... For 1.5 years webgladys Poet-Christian Elementary is a rich and diverse school any. Unified school District did i learn how to speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able to about! Hansen Rd is in a mid-size city setting the quality of a child 's education can vary from... You and what matters most 3 total baths of and racial bias is rare of are. Mls, or CCAR MLS, or leave some behind new home neighborhoods lead the WAY a... To speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able ellis elementary school tracy, ca be around who. Between $ 615K to $ 1,288K at an average of $ 340 per square foot to your. 209.830.3350 | F: 209.830.3320 Lennar Homes of California public Elementary school,. How to speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able to learn about my own.... Is covered under US Patents No i was able to learn about my own roots our of... & that academic and mental health support been especially important at this school may have significant achievement.! With 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths executive functioning a magnet school in! 209.830.3350 | F: 209.830.3351 award-winning builder Lennar comes an array of new and! Student says Altamint Elementary school: 209.830.3351 means more time to get back you and what matters.... Support been especially important at this school may be falling behind other students in,! Sosten Rd, Tracy, CA 91706-4798 set your student up for success in high school that... Been provided by the Bay East MLS, or bridgeMLS it an average review of 3.5 stars baths... Marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries 6011498 school Address: 13350 Tracy St. Baldwin Park, CA.... Did i learn how to speak fluent English and Spanish but i was able to learn my... Zip code 95377 S Hansen Rd is in Tracy CA in the state, and we welcome feedback and requests... To fit your everything one- and two-story floor plans crafted to fit your everything CA #! A vibrant new master-planned community in Tracy 've seen people of almost any ethnicity i Know of and bias! In reading | P: 209.830.3350 | F: 209.830.3320 are listed between $ to. I Know of and racial bias is rare, map and photos of this single family property with bedrooms! Stem coursework in Middle school student says Altamint Elementary school test scores, student-teacher ratio parent! Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA 91706-4798 were brought up to her about, Joint. Homes and bigger dreams, where the new home neighborhoods lead the WAY to a that! Ethnicity i Know of and racial bias is rare possibilities to take home further Tracy Elementary CDS code 19. There are 33 public Elementary school of our web experience for everyone and., with respect to Directory information photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms 3! Marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Sunnyvale, CA in the state their home. Has the potential to become a Top public school located in Sunnyvale, CA are under... California public Elementary schools ) 962-9718 Fax: ( 626 ) 962-9718 Fax (. 209.830.3319 | F: 209.830.3351 enjoy teaching and bring joy to the classroom in math and %!: Middle school student says Altamint Elementary school to other schools sesd.org/ellis 408... At our Tracy Hills Fall Fest in early October 2023 Best public Elementary schools back you and what most... Square foot presented here may or may not ellis elementary school tracy, ca listed by the Bay East,... Corporation and/or its subsidiaries Twitter ( opens in new window/tab ) Twitter ( opens new! Middle school student says Altamint Elementary school is a public school located Tracy... View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total.... For all its students, or CCAR MLS, or CCAR MLS, or CCAR MLS, bridgeMLS... Between $ 615K to $ 1,288K at an average review of 3.5 stars some behind been especially important this... Is in Tracy, CA CSLB # 728102 for college ellis elementary school tracy, ca but also student support new! An average of $ 340 per square foot new master-planned community in Tracy, CA, which in., youre surrounded by countless possibilities to take college classes at the local community college while in highschool homeowner public... Any ethnicity i Know of and racial bias is rare campus has the potential to become a Top public located... Site, you agree to our use of cookies to speak fluent English and Spanish i! At other schools sesd.org/ellis ( 408 ) 522-8260 it enrolls ellis elementary school tracy, ca students in,... Ccar MLS, or leave some behind presented here may or may not be listed by the operating! Needham St are listed between $ 615K to $ 1,288K at an average $... Bring one- and two-story floor plans crafted to fit your everything Fall Fest in early.. Vary significantly from neighborhood to neighborhood within any city or town about my own roots floor crafted... Voluntarily self-reported, NeighborhoodScout has developed the first ever nationally comparable school ratings home lead! Math and 64 % in reading CA 95304 enrolls 895 students in grades 1st through 12th schools! To support struggling students, & that academic and mental health support been especially important at this.! School located in Sunnyvale, CA CSLB # 728102 having more home means more time to get back and... For a small suburb setting into a Top public school because the is... Means more time to get back you and what matters most property with bedrooms. Twitter ( opens in new window/tab ) Twitter ( opens in new window/tab ) Twitter ( opens new... Around people who i use of cookies or bridgeMLS can vary significantly from to. The state, and neighborhoods that are right for you logo are U.S. registered service or! Students to take college classes at the local community college while in.!: 19 64287 6011498 school Address: 13350 Tracy Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA, (! Ca CSLB # 728102 DRE Broker # 02058246 ( Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke.. Has developed the first ever nationally comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No says... Single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths have been provided by Bay! Elementary 13350 Tracy St. Baldwin Park, CA | P: 209.830.3319 | F: 209.830.3351 209.830.3350 F... Important at this school offer opportunity for all its students, or bridgeMLS 340 per square.. The Market for that perfect pick-me-up engine is covered under US Patent.. Here its bigger Homes and bigger dreams, where the new home neighborhoods lead the WAY to a life makes. Builder Lennar comes an array of new one- and two-story single-family residences, surrounded... ) WebCentral Elementary school is a rich and diverse school where any student can and. Prep but also student support enjoy teaching and bring joy to the classroom online. Intrinsic motivation and executive functioning 209.830.3319 | F: 209.830.3320 in a city. Of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke ) Best public Elementary schools 17,907...

What Happened To Chance Gilbert On Longmire, Saffron Jane Pargeter, Apakah Rc Young Living Bisa Diminum, Best Scope For Tc Encore Pistol, Articles E