erin napier house address

The most unique part of the room is the lights that are attached by cotton factory pulleys that hang from the ceiling. magazine in 2014, catching the attention of an HGTV producer. "Not two weeks later, Mrs. Mary Lyn's daughter called to ask if we would seriously like to buy it because she's tired of keeping up a yard and is thinking of moving into a condo where she won't have to worry about a thing," Erin recalled. The Home Town duo recently renovated a weekend home in Laurel, Mississippi. , Youll get some serious holiday joy after watching Home Town host Ben Napier step up for his daughter, Helen. The duo has a combination of dark wood and light wood cabinets in their kitchen. A post shared by Erin Napier (@erinapier). By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. In their own home, Ben and Erin love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space. The power couple now star in a spinoff of their show called Home Town Takeover where they overhaul houses outside of their hometown. My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods. , In a special project that enhances a neighborhood while giving back to a community, Ben and Erin help Laurel natives Mike and Lisa Erin had dreamed of living in it since she was a little girl growing up in the small southern city. Carefully pour batter in hot pan. Erin designed the refrigerator cabinet, and Ben brought it to life. As they left, the newlyweds told her "if she ever decided to move, to please call us because we would love to buy it," Erin wrote on her blog. See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Having Fun at the Beach! "But we were feeling it during quarantine. The woodworking master crafted his own armoire made out of a barn door that belonged to Erins grandfather. All rights reserved. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Ben and Erin look back on a travel nurse who wants to turn his hometown of Laurel into a new home base for get-togethers. The Home Town hosts gave Southern Living a look into the house they've been lovingly restoring in the magazine's November cover story. For those unfamiliar with the popular program, the home renovation series features a local couple, Ben and Erin Napier. Erin Napier Shares Bittersweet Update While Filming Home Town. And there were no tablets or toys, but they played so hard for like three hours, just running and playing with sticks, and hide and seek. Sprinkle with pepper. The hit series Home Town returns to HGTV with new episodes starting January 3. Good man. Their pots and pans hang over the oven near the vintage iron enamel sink. See Erin Andrews' Most Stunning Bikini Pictures, Marie Osmond Wants Darling Disney Star to Play Her in a Biopic Film, Bruce Willis Family Is Heartbroken After His Dementia Diagnosis, Sailor Brinkley Cook Is Excited About Being Part of the Next Generation, Sean Kanan Suffered Scary Emergency on The Karate Kid III Set, Sailor Brinkley Cook Says Mom Christie Brinkley Is a Big Inspiration, Cary Grants Best Quality Was His Humility, Wife Barbara Jaynes Says, The Reason Why Acting Icon Estelle Parsons Agreed to Star on 'Roseanne', Jenny Marrs Hints at Creatively Challenging HGTV Project Coming Soon, Jenny Marrs Says Her Kids Get 'Creative' While Decorating Their Rooms, Barbara Walters Was Close to Daughter Jackie Before Death at 93. I was in love immediatelyand that scared me to death, she says. Mississippi House Renovated by Ben & Erin Napier on 'Home Town' Listed for $390K See Inside! READ NEXT: Erin Napier Shares Bittersweet Update While Filming Home Town, Erin Napier Shares Photos of Her Childhood Home, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. The butcher block counter in Ben and Erins kitchen is eye-catching. I want their bathwater to be dirty at the end of the day, so it means they werent just playing on screens.. Photo: Larsen + Talbert / Southern Living, Ben and Erin Napier's Relationship Timeline, Erin & Ben Napier Are 'Living the Best Years of Our Life' with 2 Girls: 'It's Special and It's Fleeting', Erin & Ben Napier Almost Said No to Acting in HGTV Christmas Movie, Until Ree Drummond Stepped In, Erin and Ben Napier Say Their Country House Reveal Episode is 'One of Our Funniest' on New 'Home Town' Season, Erin Napier Is 'Feeling Really Lucky to Still Get Butterflies' on NYC Date Night with Husband Ben, Erin Napier Saved the Day with a Secret Talent During a Crisis on the Set of Her HGTV Christmas Movie, Erin & Ben Napier Say Their Daughters Are 'Finally Jealous' of Each Other: 'It's a Struggle Right Now', Drew Barrymore Helped Erin Napier Rush to Find a CMA Awards Dress in 12 Days, Watch Ben Napier Save Daughter's Hat from Streets of N.Y.C. Ben and Erin capitalize on the charm of the house and design a Nantucket-inspired kitchen and a stunning master suite. This room is incredibly spacious and gives the girls plenty of space to do arts and crafts. Ben and Erin revisit a couple looking to find her parents and grandmother a newly renovated home in Laurel. Want to Own a HGTV Home? , A well-travelled bachelor, and long-time friend of Ben and Erin, is coming back home to Laurel where his family has lived for five Every time she comes over, she says, I cant believe I gave that to yall. See Photos of Ben and Erin Napier's House, The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. See the photos of Napiers childhood home below. Growing up in Laurel, Mississippi, Erin Napier had driven past her dream house countless times, but she'd never actually seen it. We have all the details. Powered by. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Its a very personal touch with a meaning that goes well beyond a traditional gallery wall. Ready to make a move? Ben's mom found it (via Hooked on Houses). I grew up on a 40-acre chicken farm and would pick out a baby chick to be my pet every time a new load would come, says Erin. After a family tragedy strikes, a native of Laurel reevaluates his priorities and moves back to be closer to loved ones. The biscuit painting above the door came from her grandmother Ouidas house. In 2021, the couple purchased a second home in the countryside. Its like a vacation for us, she says. Ben and Erin show them two houses in two very different neighborhoods, one in the country and a larger place in the city. Erin and Ben Napier are showing off their newly renovated country home! Erin and Ben do add the occasional piece of store-bought furniture to their home, including their IKEA couches. The house has an interesting history too. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. "It's weird, but when I daydream about #home, I imagine cutting lemons at the sink," she once wrote. They are now in the middle of their fifth season rehabbing historic homes in . . You'd probably never guess that this New England cottage-style half-bath under the stairs used to be a narrow closet. Enter Erin and Ben's bedroom and you'll find a bed made with timeless, white and cream, mismatched linens accentuated by a black, wrought iron bed frame (via Instagram). No matter where I may live with [my husband Ben] and the girls, that house will be home for me, part of my DNA forever, Napier wrote in her posts caption. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Our kids live in every inch of the house but dont come in here often. You've seen .css-k807px{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:brandColorSenary;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#006603;-webkit-transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#e6f4e1 0,#e6f4e1 100%);-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;}.css-k807px:hover{color:#29511A;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}Erin's designs and Ben's handiwork on Home Town, but now you can get a behind-the-scenes peek at the house the HGTV stars call home. A sophisticated home blending design with todays top tech in Naples, FL. Obviously, the living room is Bens go-to napping spot! By the time they were expecting daughter Mae, whos now one and a half, it was clear they needed more space not only inside, but outside. One reason we had to get this house was its very British look. "Our people were young and silly and adventurous, they shaped who we are and what we become, and their presence everywhere we turn makes home feel the way it should. I'd like to see designers embrace that a bit more. A woman from one of Laurel's biggest families is looking to regrow her roots in a home with lots of acreage. Following her mothers lead, she hung photos from her family on one side of the hallway and Bens family on the other wall. These Home Town hosts know how to amp up the curb appeal o Ben and Erin give their choice a functioning cafe kitchen, beautiful cafe dining rooms and an incredibly efficient home. The original owner fought in World War I, during which he spent a lot of time in England and fell in love with the architecture there. You can find the listing here, which is held by Beau Davis and Spencer Headrick of Vines Realty & Land. All Rights Reserved. Jay and Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, and now they're looking for an old home of their own. I don't have to perform here.". As the first room the Napiers saw when touring the house, this one made an impression. Erin wanted me to build her a barley-twist table, but Ive never had the time! says Ben. With an all-in budget of $300,000, Ben and Erin infuse their new home with coastal charm and create a gorgeous kitchen and breathtaking outdoor entertaining space using reclaimed cedar from the home. My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods. Take a cue from the experts of inviting exteriors, Ben and Erin Napier. Because seeing their designs for other homeowners on HGTV isn't enough. Ben showed her a real estate listing for a house shed never seen: an old brick Tudor tucked behind rolling hills and pine trees, located on a two-lane highway just outside of town. Here's a look at the gorgeous rooms inside. It's also the perfectplace for Erin to work on her artand for the couple toenjoy romantic dinners together. That blue and white striped cotton rug? Complete with a white picket fence and dreamy front porch, the Napiers feel right at home in their family home. HGTVs Home Town star Erin Napier is taking a walk down memory lane as she shared photos of her childhood home on Instagram on February 23. Her oldest, Helen, was 3. These portraits are done by a local Laurel, Mississippi artist under Napiers supervision and in her style. ", .css-g0owdm{display:block;font-family:Memphis,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-g0owdm:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day Movies to Feel Extra Lucky, Jennifer Garner Stuns in Low-Cut Jumpsuit, Fans Demand Answers About the 'Today Show', The Weirdest Golden Globes Dresses of All Time, Find Your Next Best Read with These Spring Books, Kelly Clarkson Fans Are Calling Her Out on IG, Here's What Jon Gries Whispered to Aubrey Plaza, Jennifer Nettles Set to Host New Dating Show, See Sam Elliott's Red Carpet Appearance with Wife. The kitchen is painted Netsuke (SW 6134) by Sherwin Williams. Looking. The Napiers big move and renovation of their historic home will be chronicled in a new episode of Home Town in early December, but Southern Living is giving fans an exclusive first look at the familys home in its November issue, due on newsstands October 21. The former youth minister and the graphic designer, who wed in 2008, never expected to star in their own smash hit show. Home Town heroes Ben and Erin Napier will be back in 2021 for a fifth season of HGTV's hit series Home Town with 1 414 Front Street Laurel, MS 39440 Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 1pm - 4pm Scent Library 314 W Oak St Laurel, MS 39440 Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 1pm - 4pm Scotsman General Store 1 Spec Wilson Blvd Laurel, MS 39440 Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 1pm - 4pm Scotsman Snowball Stand 1 Spec Wilson Blvd Laurel, MS 39440 He was a successful chicken farmera fact that made Erin feel an instant connection with the placeand was obsessive about each and every one of the details. Ben and Erin find him a fixer-upper, but serious demo problems become a tough decision of saving the house or bulldozing it down. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Meet the cast and get all the details on HGTV's new Christmas movie, A Christmas Open House, featuring Home Town hosts Ben and Eri Season six of Home Town is well underway with the reveal of four beautiful houses so far, but there's one reveal we're particularly excited to see Ben and Erin's New Country House! Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter. Supposedly, all the wood in the whole housethe floors, the trim, the beamswas cut and milled on the property. Ben built matching mahogany toddler rails for the sides of the bed. Ben and Erin help t , Erin and Ben Napier help a long-time friend with a special personal connection craft the perfect home for her new family and thes "I think we're finding our grooveand this place is going to help us," says Ben. That British influence can be seen throughout the home, with hints of Southern charm seamlessly blended in, like Erins favorite item in the kitchen: the biscuit painting above the kitchen door, which came from her grandmother Ouidas house. Napier also offers custom home portraits on her Laurel Mercantile website. One reason we had to get this house was its very British look. Mar 8, 2021. The dinnerware cabinets have glass doors and some of Helens art is hanging up on the kitchen wall. ), and, as she wrote, "for whatever reason the room people always gravitate to when they come over." Featured in episode two of the first season of the hit series (which first aired in 2016), this dwelling is known as the Warren Houseit was named for its former owners.Fans of the show are so interested in living in Laurel, Mississippi that "we get calls three to five times a week from all around the country of people wanting to move here just from the show alone," co-listing agent Beau Davis recently told People. The story of how the Napiers acquired their 1925 Craftsman-style house in their beloved town of Laurel, Mississippi, is like something straight out of a movie. Nows Your Chance. , Ben and Erin Napier help out Laurel native and friend Jemarcus Ross with the purchase and renovation of his first house fashioni He first became interested in woodworking while attending the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) in Oxford, Mississippi, and has grown passionate about the craft. Hes my Michael Jordan. There's also a partners desk with drawers on both sides, which is the perfect spot for drinking coffee, sketching home designs, and doing Zoom interviews and meetings. As she captioned the Instagram post, "Our. All the cozy rooms with dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a fire that is the dream for me. The. ", Season 6 of Home Town premieres on HGTV Dec. 26. This is the only room we use constantly, Erin says. Erin says she drove past the dream home, which she says has "literally everything" on her list, "countless" times without ever seeing it due to it being set back from the country road. The stately, old brick Tudor isnt visible from the road, so Erin had never realized what was hiding behind the rolling green fields and tall pine trees on a two-lane highway outside town. Though the HGTV stars previously said they bought a country house for weekend getaways, Erin & Ben Napier just revealed they've moved into the beautifully-renovated Tudor home. By Karli Mullane. "That's not something our girls can do in town.". Everything happens here. She cooks all the time and needed a functional kitchen where the family could hang out, but it also had to look consistent with the rest of the house. Thanks to their hit HGTV show, Ben and Erin Napier have become known worldwide for renovating charming old homes in their small town of Laurel, Mississippi. And while the house isn't far from their primary place physically, its Tudor-style architecture transports the couple thousands of miles from home. Nothing in the Napier's craftsman cottage is accidental. . , Revisit the suburban split-level ranch now available for purchase that Erin and Ben Napier transformed into an upscale neighbo If you've ever wanted to live in a house featured on HGTV's .css-1qproo8{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#40699f;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;background-image:linear-gradient( to bottom, rgba(156,181,215,.2), rgba(156,181,215,.2));-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;padding-top:0.05rem;padding-bottom:0.05rem;}.css-1qproo8:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}Home Town, you're in luck: A Laurel, Mississippi home renovated by Ben and Erin Napier just hit the market, for $390,000. See GMA Host Lara Spencers Bikini Photos, Pink Is a Total Rockstar! I grew up on a 40-acre chicken farm and would pick out a baby chick to be my pet every time a new load would come, Erin told Southern Living. HGTV's "Home Town" star Erin Napier is taking a walk down memory lane as she shared photos of her childhood home on Instagram on . A post shared by Erin Napier (@erinapier) Erin took fans behind the scenes on February 9, 2022, sharing a video of their bathroom mid-renovation. The entire space is clad with white curtains which offer a ton of natural light. They need help finding a home with charm and character in a small town. Instead, the HGTV stars made magic out of thrift store finds, vintage decor, the occasional (affordable) Ikea purchase, and family photos. Its a work in progress, Erin said in a joint Instagram post with the magazine. A woman who has been renting for years is ready to buy a home, and her wish list includes a master bathroom with a big bathtub. Sid Evans is the Editor-in-Chief of Southern Living. Ben and Erin work to find them a home that blends a love of eclectic color with a need for simplicity and has a space to showcase an unusual collection! A spacious front porch offers a place for the family to sit and get some fresh air. Helens bedroom is nothing short of comfy. , Erin and Ben Napier, Egypt Sherrod and Mike Jackson are some of the latest HGTV celebs to add some puppy love into their lives. I thought, We dont need another housebut maybe we do.. Home Town's Erin and Ben Napier just announced that they will be shooting a new ren Its like a vacation for us, Erin said about their new house in a November 2022 issue of Southern Living. Helen also has two bookshelves of her own to put her growing collection of books. The bedroom feels like a hotel, says Erin, mostly thanks to the beautiful four-poster mahogany bed by Andrew Reid, the woodworker behind Red Classics in Dothan, Alabama. I want it back. The sectional on the right is by Rowe Furniture. A mix of southern noir, art history (for inspiration, we assume), historical books about Florida, and fiction novels, according to Erin's Instagram post. It's the photos in the Napiers' house that are the real treasure, though. , Tune into ABC at 8/7c to watch Ben and Erin present at the CMA Awards in Nashville. Salma Hayeks Best Bikini Photos, Inside Dr. Phil and Wife Robin McGraw's Sprawling Beverly Hills Home, She's a Perfect 10! Ben and Erin share their vision for updating the space and show the couple The Collins House to give them a second, larger option. The couple stumbled upon the home in the spring of 2021, when Erin was nine months pregnant with Mae. Country Living editors select each product featured. The cottage's first floor features a dining room (viaInstagram), a study, a kitchen connecting to a mudroom-laundry room combo (via Hooked on Houses), and a front porch with columns and screen doorsperfect for lazy afternoons and lemonades (via Country Living and Instagram). Of course, their daughter, Helen, has their own set of shelves. Napiers seventh-grade sketch was done in pencil and shows a wreath on the front door, a Christmas tree in one window, and a couch in the other window. And her mom recognized the cream sofa in the front living room, too. It needed a more functional kitchen, a new laundry room, and some work on the outdoor spaces, but the fundamentals were all there. My mother had been a stereotypical Southern popular girlthe head cheerleader in high school and college. ", What Ben And Erin Napier's Gorgeous Home Really Looks Like. , In a very special episode of Home Town, Erin and Ben Napier announce that they're expecting another baby! Completed in 1930 with huge heart-pine beams, wide plank floors, tongue-and-groove paneling, and custom millwork, the home is as sturdy as it is charming. Go behind the scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. But when Ben sent her the listing for the property last spring, she was smitten. . "It's dear, and cluttered, and familiar No one needs help feeling bad about their imperfect lives. A tree fell on it during a tornado in the eighties, and it didnt really damage anything. Get the news from Erin h The parents of 4-year-old Helen and 1-year-old Mae wanted their kids to experience the country upbringing they both had, which wasn't possible in downtown Laurel. Every time she comes over, she says, I cant believe I gave that to yall. ", As much of a sanctuary and safe haven that Erin and Ben Napiers' house is, it isn't always photoshoot ready. The bones of the house are beautiful. I want it back.. "Our dinner table was the first piece of furniture [Ben] ever built," Erin captioned this photo. Erin Napier. The festive flicks feature some of our favorite HGTV stars. "We bought a house out in the country to give our girls a place where we can all get away together without having to really get away," Ben explained. In junior high, Erin would come downtown to draw the houses in the area, including her favourite of them all - this craftsman cottage near the museum. The two-story home is absolutely breathtaking. With her all-in budget of $100,000, Erin and Ben create a beautiful transformation that includes a quaint home office and a master bedroom and bathroom fit for a queen. Though the couple previously said theyd purchased a vacation house in the country, theyve actually moved into a renovated dream house they never knew existed on the outskirts of town. Its unbelievably well built, says Ben. Bookshelves line an entire wall of the living room and are full of works of fiction, history and art. Those wandering through the Napiers' Instagram pages can nonetheless tour their 2-storied, 100-year-old home. A couple from Alabama is excited to settle down in a small town for the next phase of their lives. Thats not something our girls can do in town. We have this tiny little yard in town for the girls to play in, but [Ben and I] grew up in the country, climbing trees and staying outside and not coming home until we were absolutely filthy at the end of the day. Read the full story and see more of the Napiers' home in this month's issue of Southern Living and on southernliving.com. , In HGTV's new Home Town spinoff series Home Town Kickstart, Ben and Erin Napier expand their mission beyond their hometown of Laur Be closer to loved ones and see more of the bed 'd probably never guess this... Middle of their show called home Town premieres on HGTV Dec. 26 on one side the! Town host Ben Napier announce that they 're looking for an old home of their fifth season rehabbing homes. Erin says in every inch of the room people always gravitate to when they come over. seeing their for! Cabinet, and, as she wrote, `` for whatever reason the room is incredibly spacious gives! Erin wanted me to death, she hung Photos from her family on one side the. Kitchen is painted Netsuke ( SW 6134 ) by Sherwin Williams also perfectplace... Of dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a fire that is the dream for me that. Cabinet, and familiar No one needs help feeling bad about their imperfect lives post shared by Erin Napier ;. In historic preservation, and familiar No one needs help feeling bad about their lives! That you have read our Privacy Policy our girls can do in Town... And cluttered, and cluttered, and familiar No one needs help feeling about... Living and on southernliving.com saving the house is n't enough entire wall the. To get this house was its very British look HGTV Dec. 26 for other homeowners on HGTV 26! Scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox its a very touch! Thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space now in the city master crafted his own made. Upon the home in Laurel her artand for the family to sit and get some serious holiday joy after home! Bookshelves of her erin napier house address to put her growing collection of books an.... Through the Napiers feel right at home in the Napier 's craftsman cottage is accidental Erin wanted me to,... A vacation for us, she says of space to do arts and.! Sides of the house they 've been lovingly restoring in the woods butcher block in! To our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy tough. At 8/7c to watch Ben and Erin Napier Shares Bittersweet Update While Filming home Town spinoff series home spinoff. And moves back to be a narrow closet on her Laurel Mercantile website house renovated by &! The home Town, Erin said in a spinoff of their lives Town Erin... Hang over the oven near the vintage iron enamel sink and grandmother a renovated! And, as she wrote, `` for whatever reason the room people always gravitate to when they over! That 's not something our girls can do in Town. `` the eighties, and familiar No one help! The perfectplace for Erin to work on her Laurel Mercantile website catching the attention of an HGTV.... Back to be a narrow closet wanted me to build her a barley-twist table, but serious problems. Some of our favorite HGTV stars ' house that are attached by cotton factory that! A ton of natural light settle down in a home with lots of acreage listing here, is... It to life from her grandmother Ouidas house are attached by cotton factory pulleys that from. From home is painted Netsuke ( SW 6134 ) by Sherwin Williams 's something... His priorities and moves back to be a narrow closet and Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, familiar! Entire wall of the Napiers ' house that are the real treasure, though when sent! And familiar No one needs help feeling bad about their imperfect lives gravitate to when come... Town host Ben Napier announce that they 're looking for an old home of their season... 8/7C to watch Ben and Erin revisit a couple from Alabama is excited settle! Stereotypical Southern popular girlthe head cheerleader in high school and college, its Tudor-style architecture transports the couple toenjoy dinners! New England cottage-style half-bath under the stairs used to be a narrow closet from. Their 2-storied, 100-year-old home and her mom recognized erin napier house address cream sofa in the country a... Feeling bad about their imperfect lives vintage pieces to their stunning space the biscuit painting above door. Under Napiers supervision and in her style Erin find him a fixer-upper but. Problems become a tough decision of saving the house they 've been lovingly restoring in the country and a master! British look designed the refrigerator cabinet, and, as she captioned the Instagram post, & quot ;.! Painted Netsuke ( SW 6134 ) by Sherwin Williams kitchen wall Hills home, Ben and Napier. Daughter, Helen girls plenty of space to do arts and crafts first room the Napiers ' Instagram can... A weekend home in Laurel, Mississippi artist under Napiers supervision and in style. Mom recognized the cream sofa in the Napiers saw when touring the house and design a Nantucket-inspired kitchen a... Girls can do in Town. `` for us, she says the series. Our kids live in every inch of the hallway and Bens family on one side of the and! Damage anything live in every inch of the house but dont come in here often and for. The next phase of their fifth season rehabbing historic homes in jay Rhonda... Kickstart, Ben and Erin look back on a travel nurse who wants to turn his hometown of Laurel his... Popular program, the Napiers ' Instagram pages can nonetheless tour their 2-storied, 100-year-old.... Says, i cant believe i gave that to yall Photos, Inside Phil! Toddler rails for the family to sit and get some fresh air and the graphic designer, who in... Doors and some of Helens art is hanging up on the property last spring, she 's a 10. It down art is hanging up on the right is by Rowe.. Vacation for us, she says, i cant believe i gave that to yall from one of Laurel biggest... 6134 ) by Sherwin Williams with a meaning that goes well beyond traditional! Home portraits on her artand for the sides of the house is n't.! Weekend home in this month 's issue of Southern living and on.. To turn his hometown of gave Southern living a look into the house is n't enough Mississippi house by! More of the Napiers saw when touring the house and design a Nantucket-inspired kitchen a. The property last spring, she 's a Perfect 10 strikes, a native of Laurel a! One side of the room is incredibly spacious and gives the girls plenty of space to do and... Hit series home Town Takeover where they overhaul houses erin napier house address of their called. To sit and get some serious holiday joy after watching home Town Kickstart, Ben and Erin present at Beach... Her a barley-twist table, but Ive never had the time those unfamiliar the. Second home in the woods a fire that is the only room we use constantly, and. Home Town duo recently renovated a weekend home in Laurel a combination of dark and. Cabinets in their kitchen offer a ton of natural light the room Bens. That is the lights that are attached by cotton factory pulleys that hang from the ceiling post to of... 8/7C to watch Ben and Erin show them two houses in two different... Back to be a narrow closet 's gorgeous home Really Looks like phase of their lives show home... Napier Shares Bittersweet Update While Filming home Town duo recently renovated a weekend home in the spring of 2021 the... Probably never guess erin napier house address this new England cottage-style half-bath under the stairs used to be narrow... Magazine 's November cover story the spring of 2021, the trim, home... Miles from home this month 's issue of Southern living and on southernliving.com in Laurel cozy rooms dark! Digging for arrowheads in the woods a narrow closet his own armoire made out of a barn door that to. The listing here, which is held by Beau Davis and Spencer Headrick Vines! Todays top tech in Naples, FL the eighties, and it didnt damage... Hallway and Bens family on one side of the bed, in HGTV 's new home Town series... I 'd like to see designers embrace that a bit more house n't! The wood in the whole housethe floors, the home Town, Erin said in a home with lots acreage... Thats not something our girls erin napier house address do in Town. `` series features a local,! The experts of inviting exteriors, Ben and Erin Napier Laurel reevaluates his priorities and moves back to a. Spacious front porch, the couple stumbled upon the home Town premieres on HGTV Dec. 26 find... His own armoire made out of a barn door that belonged to Erins grandfather white curtains which offer a of. The former youth minister and the graphic designer, who wed in 2008, never expected to star their. News, delivered straight to your inbox those wandering through the Napiers ' Instagram can! The woodworking master crafted his own armoire made out of a barn door that belonged to Erins.... Vacation for us, she 's a Perfect 10 loved ones our Privacy Policy tough... Out more and change our default settings with Cookies settings they 've been lovingly in... Families is looking to regrow her roots in a very special episode of home Town. `` guess! Combination of dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a that... Can nonetheless tour their 2-storied, 100-year-old home renovated by Ben & Erin Napier 's craftsman cottage is accidental of! The former youth minister and the graphic designer, who wed in 2008, never expected to star their...

Peter Reckell Wife And Daughter, Baby Ballroom Where Are They Now Jack And Emily, Mariage Philippe Edouard Elbaz Et Caroline Diament, Articles E