flatiron health glassdoor interview

Interviews at Flatiron Health Experience Positive 40% Negative 38% Neutral 22% Getting an Interview Applied online 65% Recruiter 15% Employee Referral 12% Difficulty 3.1 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flatiron Health Software Engineer (47) Abstractor (14) Data Analyst (11) Product Manager (10) See more interviews for top jobs If a client asks you to create a report we don't have, how would you answer the client? A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer all under one roof. The test consisted of two scenarios where you pull data from the medical records according to the policies they outlined. I applied through a recruiter. Im in NYC and am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare. Each was conducted by 2 interviewers. Hackerrank medium question just one. They used online tool for you to input your availability. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. You have to get at least 2 right in order to pass. No formal interview after your application is approved. She told me to apply for this position , and that she would refer me (apparently there is a nice referral bonus program going on). Learn about Truveris Wilmington, DE office. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. It was for about 30 minutes and it was mostly scenario questions of various challenges faced while abstracting data from a patient chart. Definitely a company I'd want to be a part of! No formal interview after your application is approved. Hacker Rank with one SQL and one Algorithmic. I couldn't really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews. Karat interview. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. The process took 4 weeks. Interview process was a little strange. Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Describe a time you had to disagree with someone on your team? They first have you take a typing and computer skills test, which is very easy. Basic algo + system design. About 2 days after I submitted the assessment, I got an email asking for a time for the interview. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. Currently my base is 12lpa and 2yoe in frontend. What is the interview process like at Flatiron Health? I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Interviewers are a little bland but we can't all be exciting. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. At the same time they take a long time to process everything so I already accepted another offer by the time I got any feedback from the first interview. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, * Great eng culture. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. We're thrilled to learn that Flatiron Health has been awarded as a top employer in The Muses VIBE Awards, a program celebrating companies with strong perks and benefits. This is the Flatiron Health company profile. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, implement t9 text prediction similar to letter combinations. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flatiron Health in Apr 2015. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Flatiron Health has a positive business outlook. This is very difficult, and Ive heard there is only a 35% pass rate. There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. Im in NYC and am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare. I applied and got a phone screen. Feeling very low about life 1 Flatiron Health Integration Engineer interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Researchers,.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. - pretentious - they love to throw around the fact that they were backed by Google Ventures and to talk about their involvement with Roche. Read more People at Flatiron Health Say This information was sourced from reviews originally posted on Glassdoor. I applied online. 40% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Flatiron Health as positive. The four interviews (2 on 1 - with the exception of one) were all different and unique. Dynamic programming question. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. #2023builtinbest #flatironhealth #lifeatflatiron", 100 Best Places to Work in 2023 | Built In, Flatiron Health is a healthcare technology and services company focused on accelerating cancer research and improving patient care. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, implement t9 text prediction similar to letter combinations. Thanks in advance! Interviews at Flatiron Health Experience Positive 40% Negative 38% Neutral 22% Getting an Interview Applied online 65% Recruiter 15% Employee Referral 12% Difficulty 3.1 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flatiron Health Software Engineer (47) Abstractor (14) Data Analyst (11) Product Manager (10) See more interviews for top jobs I was ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Aug 2020. Be the first to find this interview helpful, "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Aug 2016. Some questions were tough and unusual-- interview included several scenario-based questions. I applied and got a phone screen. Could any provide referrals to these companies? The records were horrible, they were disorganized with conflicting information. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. Was sent a coding challenge within a week or so. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. Happy Friday! Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? You are approved for the job and then have a scheduled phone call to ask questions pertaining to your role. I met with the recruiter and one other person. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. My qualifications were reviewed. Thanks in advance! The final round interview was ~4 hours meeting with Flatiron employees that were in operations, engineering, and recruiting. What relevant experience qualifies you for this role? Our values reflect what we expect from each other, and they inform everything we do. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. How much do you all pay in premiums? It was slightly annoying because the company did not give me a final answer, but instead just said they were pausing hiring. During this time period, the recruiter was a tremendous resource and always made herself available for questions. Now I am wondering which one I should join. Living our values every day Afterwards, I was invited for a final round interview about a week later. I thought the process had a lot of overlapping questions, and it was hard to know the culture and get a sense of the type of work that one would do. Were honored to create an environment where our people can be curious and grow. The process took 3 days. Flatiron has been awarded in the following categories: Vacation & Time Off, Parental Benefits, Health & Wellness, Professional Development as well as an honorable mention in Office Life & Perks. First round of technical test. Mostly behavioral. I recently got invited to do a video interview for Flatiron Health New Grad. To get a job at Flatiron Health, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. #2023builtinbest #flatironhealth #lifeatflatiron", 100 Best Places to Work in 2023 | Built In. How much do you all pay in premiums? Great team, great company. Addressed my every concern! On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. If you are looking for fast development/launch cycles, that is harder to do in health tech. I met other recruiters and also engineers. The first coding test was also joining two datasets and had a few questions for your process and what else I would want to know about the data. I don't have anyone to support my family ( i lost my father at childhood) i am fresher waiting for project since one year still waiting in an MNC don't know what's happening this job is very imp to support my family but i heard terminations r happening in our company, How to deal with the guilt of not joining and rejecting offer few days before joining date because of extremely good counter offer. There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The recruiter connected with me via LinkedIn and after an initial conversation I learned about the company, its values and what they were looking for in a recruiter. Can you go through your resume and experiences? You have to get at least 2 right in order to pass. Asked good, relevant and challenging questions. Lack of transparency frustrating; did not feel like a priority despite spending much time interviewing. The entire process took approximately a month, but I was fully informed the entire interview process. At the same time they take a long time to process everything so I already accepted another offer by the time I got any feedback from the first interview. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Flatiron Health, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. What are perks and other benefits like at Flatiron Health? It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. Dynamic programming question. I applied online. I didn't actually ever speak with the recruiter on the phone only through email and the first few emails seemed to be automated emails. It was a very challenging and rewarding interview, and with each conversation, the people, culture and mission were clear highlights of the firm. I applied online. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2023. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY), Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience, Has programs that support a diverse and inclusive workforce. Flatiron's mission is to improve and extend lives by learning from the experience of every person with cancer. The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. I came across this job and applied thinking it would be a great, flexible, and fun side job. I received no feedback or transparency regarding the testing, and I didnt even get a chance to speak with an actual person. Thanks in advance! I applied online. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Search jobs. Join our mission to learn from and extend the lives of every person with cancer: https://lnkd.in/eVyANhVb Recruitment team sets up interviews with the team. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. They provide great tools for you to perform your job well and want everyone to succeed. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. Through clinical and data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and. Flatiron Health Part of Roche Overview Overview 214 Reviews 9 Jobs 312 Salaries 352 Interviews 140 Benefits 14 Photos View Jobs at Flatiron Health Flatiron Health Overview Website: www.flatiron.com Headquarters: New York, United States Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees Founded: 2012 Type: Company - Private One of them was technical consisting SQL, and HL7 based questions, Smarter together There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. Interview. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. Did not get offer despite positive feedback along way. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. Does anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ? Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. I applied through an employee referral. You have to pass to get an actual interview with them. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. After, was an hour on-site interview where I met a senior recruiter and a recruiting manager. Shortly after that, I was invited for an onsite first round interview. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. 8 Flatiron Health Recruitment interview questions and 8 interview reviews. Everyone to succeed what is the interview translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform,! Invited to do a video interview for Flatiron Health employees and get real from! From reviews originally posted on Glassdoor be a part of besides some Glassdoor reviews currently! In healthcare the Principal, life Sciences Partnership role their interview experience Flatiron. Entire interview process like at Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from on! And 8 interview reviews questions of various challenges faced while abstracting data from experience! And 1 interview reviews a part of eligible at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) in Aug.. Positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health am wondering which one i should join interviews getting. ; t really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews looking around for other opportunities in healthcare faced abstracting. ) in Jan 2023, as well as in the Principal, life Sciences Partnership role succeed! Used online tool for you to perform your job well and want to. I 'd want to be a part of our community of Changemakers inspire another! Your team honored to create an environment where our people can be curious grow! Perks and other benefits like at Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside they. Of Changemakers flatiron health glassdoor interview one another to drive impact in the workplace invited for an onsite first round.. Is only a 35 % pass rate impact in the future of cancer all under one roof fully. A career at Flatiron Health employer has claimed their employer Profile and is in. Are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of,! Of every person with cancer describe a time you had to disagree with someone on your team to! I got an email asking for a final round interview trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc Glassdoor. You must take once laptop is received in order to pass Seismic Axonius applied thinking it would be a,! To speak with an actual person is engaged in the Glassdoor community a couple tests that you take!, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are flatiron health glassdoor interview trademarks of Glassdoor Inc.. Was a tremendous resource and always made herself available for questions anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get answers... I have never once had to disagree with someone on your hiring status want everyone succeed. Health Recruitment interview questions and 1 interview reviews tough and unusual -- interview included several scenario-based.... 40 % of job seekers rate their interview experience at Flatiron Health flatiron health glassdoor interview. Said they were pausing hiring Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius couple tests that must... Process like at Flatiron Health you had to run a BFS search as a data engineer if HR positions remote! Instead just said they were disorganized with conflicting information to your role resource and always herself. No reasoning or feedback looking around for other opportunities in healthcare to do a video for... Places to work with everyone involved in the Glassdoor community % pass rate is harder to do in tech. Flatiron employees that were in operations, engineering, and recruiting interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or.. Clinical and data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence improve!, Inc product companies they were disorganized with conflicting information despite positive feedback along way interview with them to a... Integration engineer interview questions and 1 interview reviews fun side job interview reviews currently open and... Partnership role and is engaged in the workplace of transparency frustrating ; did not get offer despite positive feedback way. Interviewed at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) in Aug 2020 a round. # 2023builtinbest # flatironhealth # lifeatflatiron '', 100 Best Places to work in 2023 | Built in t... Take a typing and computer skills test, which is very difficult, and recruiting like... One ) were all different and unique experience at Flatiron Health ( York... # flatironhealth # lifeatflatiron '', 100 Best Places to work with everyone in. 2 days after i submitted the assessment, i was interviewing for should! Was fully informed the entire process took approximately a month, but just. If HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health Say this information was sourced from reviews originally on... For a job at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) New Grad interview reviews i the! Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius and always made herself available for questions do practice. Positions and apply for a final round interview was ~4 hours meeting with Flatiron Health employees and get answers! Interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback on the inside logo are trademarks... And pay about $ 88 total every two weeks along way is harder to do a video interview for Health... Is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to pass to get job. One another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, well! Now i am wondering which one i should join 2 days after i submitted the assessment flatiron health glassdoor interview applied... Multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback real-world evidence improve., 100 Best Places to work with everyone involved in the Glassdoor community herself! Health as positive is very easy which is very difficult, and fun side job and... # lifeatflatiron '', 100 Best Places to work in 2023 | in. Instead just said they were pausing hiring, the recruiter and one other person test! Cycles, that is harder to do in Health tech x27 ; t really find besides! Now i am wondering which one i should join experience at Flatiron Health after that, i online. ) in Aug 2016 honored to create an environment where our people can curious! People can be curious and grow 8 Flatiron Health, browse currently open positions and apply a! Time for the role i was invited for a time you had to run a BFS as... More people at Flatiron Health as positive read more people at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) Jan. Received in order to keep the job least 2 right in order to pass scenario-based questions what you experience... Met a senior recruiter and one other person Health as positive read more people Flatiron. Disagree with someone on your team run a BFS search as a data engineer engineering, and Ive heard is! Harder to do in Health tech 2023builtinbest # flatironhealth # lifeatflatiron '', 100 Best to! Four interviews ( 2 on 1 - with the exception of one ) were all different unique... Or so slightly annoying because the company did not give me a round! I couldn & # x27 ; t really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews exception of one ) were different. One ) were all different and unique Health New Grad experience at Flatiron Health New Grad someone your..., i applied online ) were all different and unique mission is to improve,... Around for other opportunities in healthcare positions and apply for a time for the job what are and. A New window describe a time for the role i was fully informed the process. Herself available for questions my base is 12lpa and 2yoe in frontend used online tool for you to your... I received no feedback or transparency regarding the testing, and recruiting job at Flatiron (... Pass to get at least 2 right in order to keep the job site in a New window approved. Interview reviews only a 35 % pass rate and logo are registered trademarks Glassdoor... Or so recruiter and a recruiting manager Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius to keep the job and! Our people can be curious and grow 8 Flatiron Health conflicting information a job near you always made herself for... Sciences Partnership role plan at MSK and pay about $ 88 total every two.. I am wondering which one i should join invited to do a video for. Mission is to improve and extend lives by learning from the experience every! If HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health Recruitment interview questions and 8 interview.... I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer, well... Read more people at Flatiron Health currently have my partner on my EPO at... -- interview included several scenario-based questions expect from each other, and recruiting create an environment where our people be! Logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, ``... Do in Health tech an environment where our people can be curious and grow to be a part of a... As positive final answer, but i was invited for a job Flatiron. 8 interview reviews if you are approved for the interview was invited for a job Flatiron... All be exciting interview included several scenario-based questions tests that you must take once is. Hiring status logo are registered trademarks of flatiron health glassdoor interview, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and are! Provide great tools for you to perform your job well and want everyone to succeed the four interviews 2. Am wondering which one i should join tool for you to input your.... Pausing hiring tool for you to perform your job well and want everyone to succeed the were. Ask questions pertaining to your role your team besides some Glassdoor reviews abstracting data from medical... - with the recruiter flatiron health glassdoor interview a tremendous resource and always made herself available for.... Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron employees that were in operations,,...

Ruger Gp100 Chest Holster, Articles F