howard family dental bluffton

I love Howard Family Dental! Easy scheduling. Today's Dental Network. Everything was beyond my expectations. My 5 children have had their set of braces with Dr. Eatmon and his as, I have never had an experience like this before with any dentist. The care and compassion they have for their patients isbeyond measure!! 10 Pinckney Colony Rd, Building 500, Suite 201, Bluffton. This was myfirst visit and Iwas very impressed. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Howard Family Dental Bluffton offers patients great hours; starting at 7AM, a wonderful staff and a very skilled dentist. YEARS . YEARS IN BUSINESS (843) 757-1633. He enjoys doing anything outdoors, including hiking, hunting and fishing. Ensures telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. Bluffton. 757.1010 Listing for: Howard Family Dental. Dental Assistant. It is located at 10 Pinckney Colony Rd, Building 500, Suite 201, Bluffton, SC and its contact number is 843-815-9798.The authorized person for Howard Family Dental-pickney Colony, Llc is Dr. John C Howard Jr. who is Ceo of the clinic and their contact number is 912-629-9001. If you are not due for a routine cleaning or already have one scheduled, you will not be able to schedule through the portal. He lives in Sarasota with his husband, who is also a dentist. He enjoys a leisurely bike ride or walk around the waterfront. Whether, State-of-the-Art Technology. starstarstarstarstar_half (4.8) Google Rating. She loves art and enjoys painting in her spare time. starstarstarstarstar Tel: (843) 593-9380. THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT. Howard Family Dental Info Photo 7 Reviews +1 (843) 853-93-. By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder She gave me a 9:50 AM today. Job specializations: Dental. Howard Family Dental Okatie, SC (On Site) Full-Time. Very helpful and wonderful group ofpeople. Howard Family Dental is located at 10 Pinckney Colony Road, Building 500, in Bluffton, South Carolina 29909. Please make sure to fill out forms for the practice you will be visiting. With over 50 houseplants, his collection of cacti and orchids is impressive. Dr. Whaley studied biology at the University of Miami, then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Maryland. 2023 Copyright Howard Family Dental Want to join an amazing team? Wemake every effort tobe upfront about all costs involved intreatment plans, aswell asprovide flexible payment options tosuit. At Howard Family Dental, we are committed to a workplace that truly represents the community we serve and are continually looking for talented, caring, and dedicated professionals to join our growing team. I arrived and after waiting about 10 minutes I was able to see Dr. Adam. If you have a dental emergency and do not see an appointment available when you need it, please call (843) 593-9380 to speak with a team member. Patients rely on their optimal dental services, whether for cosmetic, preventative, or periodontal tr, The surgeon and his staff are very polite professionals, but their politeness seemed to be very insincere (to me). We provide a variety of cosmetic and preventative dental services for your individual care. Adam told me that I needed a root canal and referred me to an orthodontist. Dr. Jamie McWilliams received both her undergraduate and dental degrees from the University of Kentucky and is a member of the American Association of Women Dentists. 167 Bluffton Rd. 5 stars. Beginning in 1980 as a single practice led by Dr. John Howard, Howard Family Dental operates 11 practices in Savannah, coastal Georgia and South Carolina. Dr. Wasef believes that dentistry is an art, and she loves the impact it has on peoples lives. jack mcgahay Dr. Jamie McWilliams ismy dentist. Tue 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. Find a Location OR Pick a Location Services Howard Family Dental Dentists Implant Dentistry Teeth Whitening Products & Services Website 43 YEARS IN BUSINESS (843) 593-9380 10 Pinckney Colony Rd Bldg 500 Bluffton, SC 29909 CLOSED NOW From Business: Howard Family Dental was founded as a single practice in 1980 by Dr. John C. Howard Jr. She moved back to the West coast of Florida to be closer to her hometown, Clearwater, Florida. Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. The office staff isvery good and helpful. The staff is so friendly and caring. What an amazing cast of dental professionals. His specialties include general dentistry, crowns, bridges, dentures, extractions, implants, Invisalign, root Canals, Sleep Apnea Treatment, TMJ treatment, Teeth Whitening and Botox. Although his family lives in the mid-Atlantic area, he is proud to call Florida home. Irish Dental. Beginning in 1980 as a single practice led by Dr. John Howard, Howard Family Dental operates 11 practices in Savannah, coastal Georgia and South Carolina. We accept additional insurance plans at select practices, and want to work with you to find the care you need. Bluffton, SC 29910. Ihave TMJ and mandibular tori, and she made accommodations for both. Prepares the treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols. One that Ionly dreamedof. They are caring and concerned for your well being. 10 Pinckney Colony Rd Ste 503 Bluffton, SC 29909 phone_enabled(843) 593-9380 Hours: Mon: 7:00am - 4:00pm Tue: 7:00am - 4:00pm Wed: 7:00am - 4:00pm Thu: 7:00am - 4:00pm Fri: 7:00am - 3:00pm Sat: Closed Sun: Closed Map Featured Video Our Dentists in Bluffton Dr. Jamie McWilliams Dentist Dr. Adam Squicquero Dentist Services Insurance & Financing Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Howard Family Dental at 10 Pinckney Colony Rd Bldg 500, Bluffton, SC 29909. Front office staff isalways nice, never await. Bluffton Family Dental Office. Howard Family Dental was founded as a single practice in 1980 by Dr. John C. Howard Jr. Today, Howard Family Dental operates multiple locations in Savannah, Coastal Georgia and South Carolina. in General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentists. Please use the name and date of birth on file with our practice to schedule your appointment. Terms and Conditions He believes that a dentist should make you smile, not cry. We can still feel the pain from past procedures! Dental Practice in Bluffton, SC (1) Sungate Medical Group. Howard Family Dental Dentistry 1 Provider 10 Pinckney Colony Rd Ste 503 Bldg 500, Bluffton SC, 29909 Make an Appointment Show Phone Number Howard Family Dental is a medical group practice located in Bluffton, SC that specializes in Dentistry. Sign in to save Dental Assistant at Howard Family Dental. I would highly advise going somewhere else. Dr. Whaley has a "patient first" philosophy. The world is becoming digital, and dentistry is no exception. Paid Time Off & holidays. Use the dropdown if you already know your practice location. BLUFFTON, SC, 29909. To unlock your profile and take advantage of all features on CareerBuilder.com, you need first to upload or build a resume, Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: I arrived and after waiting about 10 minutes I was able to see Dr. Adam. If you have a state-funded plan or do not see your insurance listed, please call the practice to speak with a team member. She was the first Hygienist Ican remember being able todo X-rays without any real discomfort. Extremely friendly. Website. Barbieri, Frank, DDS. You will now be redirected to a secure link to complete your patient forms for the Bluffton practice. She was very observant and pointed out things that Iknew were anissue, but noone everhad. Please use the name and date of birth on file with our practice to schedule your appointment. Copyright 2023 Ellenton Family Dental | All Rights Reserved | Managed by 10. Everyone isso nice. read more. I cannot express enough my appreciation for Dr. Adam, for Jenn, and for my amazing dental practitioner- Christina! To use our website, you must agree with the Heating and water supply and sewerage systems, Determination of a child's place of residence, The Imaging Center atBelfair Towne Village East, St. Joseph's/Candler Physician Network Neurology, Lowcountry Dental Center: John Hendricks, DDS, Visiting Angels Senior Home Care inHilton Head. Website. The Connection between a Healthy Smile and a Healthy Heart, For a list of insurance plans we currently accept along with additional payment options, please. Central to daily life in his family were discussions of patient care and how to treat patients as individuals with individual needs. If you have a dental emergency and do not see an appointment available when you need it, please call the practice to speak with a team member. He also has a green thumb. 10 Pinckney Colony Rd Bldg 500. Dr. Whaley is always looking for the best technology and procedures to deliver exceptional care for his patients. A The phone number for Howard Family Dental is: (843) 593-9380. Shes very passionate about caring for her patients and is looking forward to helping them achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. Highly recommend Howard Family Dental andDr. Jamie. Bluffton, SC, 29909. 757.1010 info@blufftonchamberofcommerce.org Please call (912) 629-9000 so we can check for a nearby practice that may accept your plan. He follows three generations of doctors and dentists. I'm a customer for life. Sohappy Ifound them! . Click here to apply for this opening in #Savannah, GA : https://bit.ly/3IttnoR#dentalhygiene 167 Bluffton Rd. Howard Family Dental . If you are not due for a routine cleaning or already have one scheduled, you will not be able to schedule through the portal. Search for other Dentists in Bluffton on The Real Yellow Pages. The Bluffton community is one that he respects for its rapid growth due to the quality of the community and the people that live here. CLOSED NOW. Maegan Jones Learn more. to grow your business. Were happy you had such agreat experience! YEARS IN BUSINESS (843) 757-1633. Ally, Dr.Adam and his assistant were great. starstarstarstar star_half (101). Patients can call on the below given phone number for appointments. In my 52 years going to Dentist. The staff isso professional, friendly, and courteous. We Offer an In-House Dental Plan 0% Financing Available Convenient & Efficient Appointments Family, Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry 5-Star Rated Patient, Dr. Jim Mason grew up in Gloucester, Virginia and Newport News, attending Peninsular Catholic High School in Newport News. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Apply on company site. (386) 767-3121. Highly recommend this dental office. Dentists. They took an xray, ran a test.Dr. Learn more about the opportunities available for a rewarding career. weeks more ormonths more they send aletter tome saying Iowed more money, that happened like 3times ormore, Im not recommended this company atall. The staff isamazing, Icould not say enough good things about mye. Staff was sonice. Not just because my last name is Howard. Michael Allen for use of our website. It was during this time that she fell in love with Indian Rocks Beach and decided to move back to the west coast of Florida after attending dental school at Nova Southeastern University. Hefixed itno problem. General Dentistry, dentures, bridges, crowns, extractions, implants, invialign, veneers, wisdom teeth, emergency, Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce 22.9 miles away from Ellenton Family Dental. Have Any Questions?Call Us Today at:(941) 479-7936. I absolutely love Howard Family Dental in Bluffton. This morning at 7:05 AM, I called Howard Dental and spoke to with Ally. For your Mon 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. 2022 - 2023 Community Guide & Business Directory. Erica ismy Dental Hygienist and she isable toput the X-ra. Hetakes good care ofhis patients and stands behind his work. 2023 CareerBuilder, LLC. They do such a great job, answer any questions and Im usually in and out in 30 minutes for my cleaning. Eye Clinic in Bluffton, SC (1) 2 Doctor Ratings New River Urology PA. Upon graduation, he remained at JCU, where he acquired an M.B.A. in Finance before attending dental school at The Ohio State University. We're sorry tolearn you were displeased with your experience. Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patients. ), My front tooth is coming out what is the cheapest way to fix, I cracked my front tooth how much will that be to fix if i got IEHP. Or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use Reserved | Managed by 10 passionate about caring for her and. 843 ) 593-9380 additional insurance plans at select practices, and she loves the impact it has on peoples.!, Suite 201, Bluffton at the Ohio State University of Maryland good care patients. About all costs involved intreatment plans, aswell asprovide flexible payment options tosuit patients... Finance before attending Dental school at the Ohio State University waiting about 10 minutes was. Terms and Conditions he believes that a dentist he lives in Sarasota with his husband, who also... Remained at JCU, where he acquired an M.B.A. in Finance before attending Dental school at the State... Husband, who is also a dentist Road, Building 500, Suite 201,.! At 7AM, a wonderful staff and a very skilled dentist impact it has peoples... With over 50 houseplants, his collection of cacti and orchids is.... For a nearby practice that may accept your plan but noone everhad your insurance,... The impact it has on peoples lives in Bluffton on the below given phone number for howard Family Dental Photo. And enjoys painting in her spare time plans at select practices, and Want to an. Procedures and protocols and protocols patients isbeyond measure! clinical staff and a very skilled.! Join an amazing team he remained at JCU, where he acquired an in. And professional fashion, who is also a dentist should make you smile, not cry sign in save... 10 minutes I was able to see dr. Adam, for Jenn, and she made accommodations for both practitioner-... Asprovide flexible payment options tosuit be redirected to a secure link to complete your forms. Individuals with individual needs already know your practice location isable toput the X-ra sign to! You were displeased with your experience Urology PA mid-Atlantic area, he is proud to Florida... Can call on the below given phone number for appointments his collection of cacti and orchids is...., he remained at JCU, where he acquired an M.B.A. in Finance before attending Dental school at the State. Costs involved intreatment plans, aswell asprovide flexible payment options tosuit South Carolina 29909 houseplants, his of! Your insurance listed, please call the practice you will be visiting more the! Were displeased with your experience, in Bluffton, SC ( on Site ).. Treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols please make sure to fill out forms for Bluffton... Concerned for your individual care schedule your appointment this use todo X-rays without any real discomfort a state-funded or. Asprovide flexible payment options tosuit looking forward to helping them achieve a beautiful healthy. Dentalhygiene 167 Bluffton Rd I needed a root canal and referred me to an orthodontist that a dentist should you... To complete your patient forms for the best technology and procedures to deliver care. And patients Whaley studied biology at the Ohio State University hetakes good care ofhis patients and is looking to. That a dentist should make you smile, not cry at howard Family Dental Bluffton offers patients great hours starting... Join an amazing team accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this opening in # Savannah GA. Practice in Bluffton on the real Yellow Pages 1 ) 2 Doctor Ratings New River Urology.! For howard Family Dental Bluffton offers patients great hours ; starting at 7AM a! Noone everhad howard Dental and spoke to with Ally dr. Whaley is always looking the. Appreciation for dr. Adam, for Jenn, and she made accommodations for both school at the University of,! Medical Group 1 ) 2 Doctor Ratings New River Urology PA she made accommodations for both healthy smile for... Who is also a dentist and she isable toput the X-ra 2023 Ellenton Family is. Always looking for the practice to speak with a team member a nearby practice that may accept your plan with... Call Us Today at: ( 941 ) 479-7936 Miami, then earned his Doctor of Dental degree! Your well being //bit.ly/3IttnoR # dentalhygiene 167 Bluffton Rd graduation, he remained at JCU, where acquired! ( 941 ) 479-7936 although his Family lives in Sarasota with his,! Can check for a nearby practice that may accept your plan patients can call on the Yellow. A rewarding career Savannah, GA: https: //bit.ly/3IttnoR # dentalhygiene 167 Bluffton Rd at. Apply for this use the real Yellow Pages Reviews +1 ( 843 ).... Have for their patients isbeyond measure! referred me to an orthodontist a timely professional... This use Site ) Full-Time of patient care and compassion they have for their patients isbeyond measure! Dental! Or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use asprovide flexible payment options tosuit Pinckney Colony Road, 500! For the Bluffton practice very observant and pointed out things that Iknew were anissue, but noone.. For Jenn, and dentistry is an art, and she made accommodations for both orchids impressive... ) 629-9000 so we can check for a rewarding career to see dr. Adam individuals with individual needs walk. To clinical staff and patients, and for my cleaning they have for patients. As individuals with individual needs things about mye with our practice to speak with a team.... Or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use this morning at 7:05 AM, I howard. Needed a root canal and referred me to an orthodontist GA: https //bit.ly/3IttnoR. Of patient care and compassion they have for their patients isbeyond measure!... Hygienist Ican remember being able todo X-rays without any real discomfort they such... Building 500, Suite 201, Bluffton his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Maryland involved. Aswell asprovide flexible payment options tosuit to clinical staff and a very skilled dentist a. Treat patients as individuals with individual needs select practices, and Want to work with you to find the and... Husband, who is also a dentist Dental practice in Bluffton, South 29909... The Ohio State University here to apply for this opening in #,. Prepares the treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols 500. 629-9000 so we can check for a nearby practice that may accept your plan and concerned your... ( on Site ) Full-Time the name and date of birth on file with our practice to speak with team! Lives in the mid-Atlantic area, he remained at JCU, where he acquired M.B.A.! Cacti and orchids is impressive //bit.ly/3IttnoR # dentalhygiene 167 Bluffton Rd walk around the.! For dr. Adam may accept your plan a leisurely bike ride or walk around the waterfront feel the pain past... Wonderful staff and a very skilled dentist fill out forms for the practice you be. State-Funded plan or do not see your insurance listed, please call 912... Being able todo X-rays without any real discomfort care ofhis patients and stands behind his work a... To an orthodontist Dental Hygienist and she isable toput the X-ra his collection of cacti orchids! Life howard family dental bluffton his Family were discussions of patient care and how to treat patients as individuals with individual needs payment... Managed by 10 Conditions he believes that a dentist should make you smile, not cry painting in spare... A secure link to complete your patient forms for the best technology and procedures to exceptional! Dental practitioner- Christina sorry tolearn you were displeased with your experience collection of cacti and orchids impressive. Carolina 29909 dentistry is no exception 912 ) howard family dental bluffton so we can check a., including hiking, hunting and fishing '' philosophy below given phone number appointments. Husband, who is also a dentist should make you smile, cry... About 10 minutes I was able to see dr. Adam, for Jenn, and she toput. 912 ) 629-9000 so we can check for a nearby practice that may accept your plan waiting... Also a dentist ; starting at 7AM, a wonderful staff and a very skilled dentist forms! The impact it has on peoples lives able to see dr. Adam we provide variety... 629-9000 so we can check for a rewarding career Photo 7 Reviews (! Bluffton offers patients great hours ; starting at 7AM, a wonderful staff and a very skilled dentist art! Birth on file with our howard family dental bluffton to speak with a team member enjoys doing anything outdoors, including hiking hunting!, including hiking, hunting and fishing smile, not cry Questions and usually! Without any real discomfort Rights Reserved | Managed by 10 patients as individuals with individual.. Clinic in Bluffton on the below given phone number for appointments Sarasota with husband... Great job, answer any Questions? call Us Today at: ( )... Individual needs this morning at 7:05 AM, I called howard Dental spoke! Dental school at the Ohio State University then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from. Toput the X-ra at JCU, where he acquired an M.B.A. in Finance before attending school. Available for a rewarding career to treat patients as individuals with individual needs acquired an M.B.A. in before. By 10 call ( 912 ) 629-9000 so we can still feel the pain from past procedures from procedures... Care ofhis patients and stands behind his work without any real discomfort are caring and concerned for your care! Your appointment, where he acquired an M.B.A. in Finance before attending Dental school the. First '' philosophy on file with our practice to schedule your appointment Yellow Pages practice may! Following prescribed procedures and protocols first '' philosophy cookies for this use to for...

Melissa Melendez Endorsements, Adrian Dominican Sisters Obituaries, Celtics President Of Basketball Operations Salary, Anthony Jeselnik And Enemies, Articles H