jill married to medicine divorce

Jill Connors, a star of Bravo's Married to Medicine, is facing charges after an assault on her doctor husband that was witnessed by two of their three children in their Alpharetta, Georgia,. The duty of a judge when determining child custody is to look at what is in the best interest of the children. I started it, I know." He is also believed to have withdrawn $250,000 from their joint account, leaving her virtually broke. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. The cast of 'Married to Medicine' Season 9. ET on Bravo. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. She performs a broad range of duties as an entertainment lawyer, including drafting and negotiating contracts; addressing and litigating trademark, copyright, and other IP issues; and directing the strategy and implementation of public relations, blogging, and social media campaigns. Instead, it is based on need, ability to pay, length of the marriage, standard of living established during the marriage, number of children, respective income, and conduct of the parties. A rep for the city of Alpharetta, Ga., said Jill Connors was charged with cruelty to children because the couples two kids witnessed the violent fight. While the construction on their Atlanta home caused some disagreements, when Season 9 begins, the two have officially moved in to their completed property. "Jill went on to say that they were arguing about her affair with another male. John told police he found text messages on herphone from another man and that they began to argue, during which he said he wouldtake their children, if he needed to, PeopleandFoxNews.com said, citing a police report. Still cant place her. Distractify is a registered trademark. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. 3 Petitioner and Respondent were lawfully married on or about May 19, 2002, and have ever since been and now are husband and wife. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade. ', In that same interview she said she also enjoyed working out, especially classes including 'boxing, kickboxing and self-defense. I do not know where the knife is," People said. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Johnsuffered mild injuries, including a swollen lip and visible scratches,FoxNews.com reported. 'Married To Medicine' Season 3 Exclusive: 7 Things You Didn't Know About New Cast Member Jill Connors : The Eye : Fashion & Style, PopCulturez Q&A: Meet Jill Connors of Married to Medicine: Atlanta | popculturez.com, 'Married to Medicine' Stars -- My Wife Spooned Me Then Stabbed Herself | TMZ.com, 'Married To Medicine' Jill Connors -- Loses Kids, Car, Cash & House After Attacking Hubby | TMZ.com. She called her. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Though her marriage to Darren Naugles was under fire during her three season run on the show, the two have managed to keep their union alive. In what way did Dr. and Mrs. Connors picturesque life take a detour? Dr. Connors maintains that he is a fit and proper person to be awarded primary physical custody of the minor children. Memphis Officer Took and Sent Photos of Tyre Nichols After Beating: Documents, Calif. ER Doctor Was Hit by Car While Cycling, Then Allegedly Stabbed to Death by Driver in Daytime Attack, Body Cam Footage of Paul Pelosi's Attack Released, Showing Moment Assailant Lunged at Him with Hammer, Accident or Murder? She then added; 'I am so lucky to have a husband like John. All Rights Reserved. She went to Dartmouth, too, and then received her law degree from . Yes! The Magistrate Court entered an Order that allows Jill to have visitation and phone contact with her three boys. John Connors told police that when he called 911, his wife began cutting her arm and chest with a kitchen knife, and screamed Hes cutting me! John Connors sustained a swollen lip and multiple scratches during the fight. Quad's divorce from Gregory became final in August of 2019 after six years of marriage. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Celine Byford. Text us! The alleged incident took place on Aug. 13 and none of the kids were harmed physically. Dr. Connors recently discovered his wife was having an affair based on text messages hed discovered between her and an unidentified male, according to the police report. Jill Connors, a star of Bravo's Married to Medicine, is facing charges after an assault on her doctor husband that was witnessed by two of their three children in their Alpharetta, Georgia, home earlier this month, according to police reports obtained by PEOPLE. Mariah isn't on Married to Medicine anymore, but there's no denying that she will always be one of the main original stars. ", Speaking to police at the scene, Jill "immediately replied 'I hit him. Who's still together? When they started out on their Bravo show in 2013, the stars of Married to Medicine were either married to doctors or doctors themselves managing a career in the medical field and their home lives. Jill Theresa Connors 1 CABN, Complaint for Divorcef4 The parties were married on May 19, 2002, 5 The parties separated on August 13, 2015 and since that date have remained ina bona fide state of separation. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! According to the police report, John states he found text messages on Jills phone that implied she was having an affair and he threatened to divorce her and take their children. The incident occurred after Dr. Connors found texts between his wife and another man on her cell phone. She is set to appear in court today. READ:The 10 most devastating celebrity breakups, ranked. Evidence on scene clearly indicated that she was the primary aggressor, he says. Based on. Jill joined Married to Medicine as a full-time cast member this season. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, READ: Jill Connors Divorce Petition_Married to Medicine. Legal Statement. Mariah is married to Dr. Aydin Huq, an emergency room physician who is originally from Bangladesh. John said he had no choice but to call 911, because he was being attacked," the report continues. A star of "Married to Medicine" needs another doctor for several reasons: 1) she's divorcing her hubby 2) she has multiple knife wounds. Married to Medicine star Jill Connors, a mother of three sons, has been ordered to go to rehab for substance abuse and undergo domestic violence intervention treatment after she was arrested for alleged battery against husband and plastic surgeon Dr. John Connors and cruelty to children at their Georgia home. She is white and blonde and her ex-husband was a plastic surgeon. Read on for the rundown ahead of Season 9. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I do not know where the knife is.. Subscribe to FOX411s new YouTube channel. "This was based upon the police officer's observation of injuries as well as the direct testimony from Jill Connors herself. Jill had a bandage over the cut on her wrist on her lower arm.". Jill is facing charges of battery and cruelty to children, says George Gordon, a spokesman for the Alpharetta Police. He was awarded temporary custody of the couples three minor children. The coupleis now separated. She was released the following day. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress. Jill Connors was arrested and booked at the Alpharetta Jail on Aug. 14 and released on Aug. 15. Though the spouses went through some financial issues while filming a reality show, they kept their marriage strong throughout. These Bravo Stars Are No Longer 'Married to Medicine'. Jill was employed as the office manager at Dr. Connors medical practice, however she states in court documents As a result of the pending action before the Magistrate Court, she is presently unable to work with the Respondent. The Bravo personality says she is currently residing with friends, as she does not have an income or sufficient credit history to rent an apartment. News Jill will attend the season reunion, which is taping soon. The attorney is new to Married to Medicine for Season 9. And she wants their Atlanta home. She joined the Married to Medicine cast for Season 3, which premiered June 7 and is currently airing. I have tried to find out where she is now and did a bit of googling. Anila joined the hit Bravo series in Season 8, and she is still married to her plastic surgeon husband. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Jill Connors had a court appearance in the case on Friday morning. I asked John if he ever struck Jill, and he said no. However, the reality star claims her husband cut her with a knife, though the police report notes that when she was asked to provide details of the incident she replied, "It all happened so fast, and I don`t know how it happened. Those same fans are questioning what . Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Show Highlight. A source tells All About the Tea exclusively, that Bravo has renewed the hit reality show, Married to Medicine, for a fourth season. from top-ranking University of Pennsylvania Law School. Ramona Singer falls asleep during emotional segment on Real Housewives Of New York City reunion, King Charles hosts von der Leyen at Windsor Castle, AFA president gives passionate rant speaking about student debt, Gabor Mat: No Jewish state without oppressing local population, Amplified jet stream could lead to 'disruptive snow in places', Dashcam captures moment two cars collide on a roundabout, Putin orders intelligence service to find 'scum' who oppose him, Putin spy plane before being 'destroyed by pro-Ukraine Belarus group', Police search allotment sheds for Constance Marten's missing baby, Huge urgent police search for missing baby of Constance Marten, Moment police swooped to arrest Constance Marten's boyfriend, Police: Constance and lover arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, Moment supermarket cashier is attacked at work in New York. Chris Spargo Ive watched this show since the beginning and I have no recollection of her. I cant find info on her but I hope she got her kids back and he didnt win custody for some nanny to raise them. After a cheating scandal came out about Gregory during Season 6, it became clear that their differences were too much to ever reconcile. He says she ripped his shirt off and scratched his chest. Jill claims in her motion for a temporary hearing to address urgent issues (dated August 24, 2015) that she has no income; Dr. Connors is solely in control over all marital assets; and she does not have any separate property that she can use to support herself or her children. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Based on Jills ability to find work and her recent violent/criminal behaviors, the court will unlikely grant her an impressive temporary support, permanent alimony, or lump-sum alimony award. The 38-year-old was arrested on August 13 at her home in Alpharetta, Georgia. holds a J.D., cum laude, from Touro Law Center and a B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. (PHOTOS), 'Married at First Sight' star Domynique Kloss claims Mackinley Gilbert used her as a "scapegoat", Nick Viall slams Zach Shallcross for being "a total d-ck" to his 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes, 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reveals Season 44 will feature show's first showmance in five years, 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Mercedes Northup reveals which 'The Bachelorette' bachelors she's interested in, 'Married at First Sight' star Domynique Kloss reveals what happened off-camera with Mackinley that left her "over it", 'The Bachelor' recap: Ariel is Zach Shallcross' "biggest surprise," Zach dumps Jess after a fight, Brooklyn slams Kat, and Aly goes home, 'America's Got Talent: All-Stars' crowns aerialist Aidan Bryant winner, Kaitlyn Bristowe claims 'The Bachelor' footage of Zach Shallcross sick was staged, Charity Lawson: 6 things to know about Zach Shallcross' 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Charity Lawson, 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children, 'Cobra Kai' ending after sixth season on Netflix, 'NCIS: Los Angeles' to end on CBS after 14 seasons, Ireland Baldwin pregnant with her first child, shares sonogram image, 'Good Morning America' anchor T.J. Holmes reportedly files for divorce, Ariana Grande donates Christmas gifts to children in Manchester, Mariah Carey says she never called herself 'Queen of Christmas', Mandy Moore announces baby's birth and shares first photo, 'The Rookie: Feds' gets additional episodes order from ABC, Salma Hayek touches Channing Tatum in first 'Magic Mike 3' movie photo, 'P-Valley' renewed for third season by Starz. The reality personality is also seeking spousal support and is claiming that she has no money. A parent who is a danger to the children will not get custody. The dentist and the pain management doctor have been married for more than 20 years, and their youngest child, Alaura, is now 16. An insider close to the seriestold E! According to the police report obtained by TMZ, John said if she was cheating he'd take the kids. In her August 19, 2015 Complaint For Divorce And Other Relief, Mrs. Connors said she should be awarded permanent exclusive use, possession and control in and to the marital residence. Jill requests temporary joint legal and primary custody of the minor children., READ: Jill Conners Petition For Temporary Custody. She did, however, claim he knifed her but her story was sketchy and cops didn't believe her. About The Author: Elizabeth Kwiatkowski John said her hand was injured from that part of the incident. The outlets reported he also told authoritiesshe then began punching him in the face, scratching his chest, arms and neck and that when he called 911, she allegedly began cutting her arm and chest with a kitchen knife, screaming, "He's cutting me! She was booked into the Alpharetta jail on Aug. 14 and released a day later, Fox News reports. Ive been rewatching married to medicine and was trying to find out what happened to Jill. Legal Statement. Jill seeks temporary and permanent joint legal and primary physical custody of the children. Jill Connors, a star of Bravos reality series Married to Medicine, was arrested and charged with domestic violence battery and cruelty to children after hitting her husband on Aug. 13. The cruelty to children charge was due to the fact that the couples children witnessed the assault. "John said Jill immediately became violent and she started striking him in the face with closed hand punches. Source: Instagram. "I love you, stay strong and I'm praying for you, your family & marriage! ijs," she tweeted, to which Bush-Harris replied, "Lisa u of all people, STFU! The incident report notes that no stitches or further treatment were required for her injuries. In an interview with All About the Tea in June 2020, Mariah confirmed that producers had not asked her back to season 8, alleging both racism and unfair treatment. The other nail in Jills spousal support coffin is the fact that Georgia courts do consider whether one spouses behavior led to the breakdown of the marriage. Dr. Damon Kimes Tells His Kids About a Traumatic Encounter He Had With Law Enforcement. Catch all prior seasons on Peacock. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ", Gisele Bndchen shares tips for when 'life gets challenging': 'Remember that the sun rises everyday', Amy Grant says she leaned on her faith after horrific bike accident: Its helped me not be afraid, Bette Midler confesses to plastic surgery: Time smooths 'everything out', Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'stunned' by King Charles' 'cruel' Frogmore Cottage eviction, report says, Chris Pine addresses Harry Styles spitting incident in Venice, calls Twitter hype ridiculous, John Travolta's daughter Ella reveals 'biggest gift' from 'Saturday Night Fever' legend. 'Married to Medicine': Jill Connors Blames Quad For Lisa Nicole Drama Jill (nee Sorrentino) Connors is an Ivy Leaguer, too. Next she apparently yelled, Hes cutting me.. Jill's friendToya Bush-Harris wroteto her. She works in law again in Atlanta and has a gorgeous house. Lisa was only on Married to Medicine for Seasons 2 through 4, but she is still married to medicine. ", After John dialed 911, Jill told an officer that her husband "grabbed a knife and started to cut her on the arm and chest. They have been the nation's vice-president and second lady, have campaigned all across the country, and are as of publication leading in the . In a sneak peek of the first part of the Married to Medicine reunion, Dr. Jackie Walters talks about what went down between Dr. Contessa and Scott in Season 8. ", "Jill said, 'It all happened so fast, and I don't know how it happened. Audra Frimpong Curry Is a "Friend" on 'Married to Medicine' Season 9 Who Is Her Husband? Are the two still living in newlywed bliss? ', The comments below have not been moderated, By You'll have to tune in to find out. 869 talking about this. She attacked her husband when he found texts suggesting infidelity and he told her he would take the kids away if she carried on. 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. 'The parties have three (3) minor children born as issue of their marriage, to wit: JAMESON PHILIP CONNORS, date of birth January 2 . Unfortunately for her, however, Kari's . I do not know where the knife is.". ', It was after that however that she allegedly began cutting herself in the arm and chest while yelling; 'He's cutting me!'. John called 911 and when the cops came Jill was mostly contrite, saying, "I hit him, I started it, I know." She admitted to the police that she attacked her husband in a confrontation witnessed by their children. "There were no injuries to the children," Gordon says, "but they witnessed what occurred, and therefore that falls under cruelty to children in the third degree. She attacked her husband when he found texts suggesting infidelity and he told her he would take the kids away if she carried on. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. In Georgia (and elsewhere, for that matter) the number one thing you can do to sabotage your custody claims is to abuse your spouse or children and/or allow children to witness such abuse. When police spoke to her, she allegedly told them, "I hit him. A parent who is a danger to the children will not get custody. June 21, 2021. #Married2Med @Bravotv The Devil will not win!" 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. Jill Connors- where is she now? The couple reportedly filed for divorce Monday in Gwinnett County, Georgia, according to People and NBC News. There were no injuries to the children. Who is still together? Market data provided by Factset. Pictured: (l-r) Jill Connors, Toya Bush Harris, Heavenly Kims, Simone Whitmore, Jacqueline Walters of "Married to Medicine." ET on Bravo. A star on Bravo's "Married to Medicine" reality TV series was arrested after she allegedly attacked her husband when he confronted her about an apparent affair and then stabbed herself in front of . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Jill Connors was added to the "Married to Medicine" cast in its third season, which premiered on June 7 and is currently airing. John Connors maintained when he called 911 his wife grabbed a kitchen knife and began cutting her arm and chest and screaming "He`s cutting me!". In what way did Dr. and Mrs. Connors picturesque life take a detour? No idea if she got custody of the kids or anything. Now, with confirmation that Mariah Huq will indeed not be coming back to Married to Medicine (via Distractify ), we'll definitely miss her tell-it-like-it-is personality! All About The Tea is bringing you exclusive scoop by investigating the legal documents filed. Married to Medicines third season began airing June 7 on Bravo and is currently on air on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. Jill Connors appeared as a guest star on season two of the show and assumed a starring role in the current season. I started it, I know. She did, however, claim that her husband cut her with a knife, though she wasnt able to provide details about how that transpired, saying: It all happened so fast, and I don`t know how it happened. All Rights Reserved. Jill Tavelman moved out from London after the divorce to Los Angeles and stayed with her daughter. Stayed with her three boys & marriage works in law again in Atlanta and has been covering the personality! Season 8, and then received her law degree from is Married to Medicine ' 9... Jail on Aug. 14 and released a day later, Fox News ' entertainment coverage, right in your.. Tried to find out where she is now and did a bit of googling on say. Foxnews.Com reported the children anila joined the hit Bravo series in Season 8, and then received her law from! Medicine ' Season 9 who is her husband when he found texts between his wife and another man on lower! Spokesman for the rundown ahead of Season 9 couples three minor children continues... Attacked her husband when he found texts suggesting infidelity and he said no Monday in Gwinnett,... Strong throughout observation of injuries as well as the direct testimony from Jill Connors herself, to... Way did Dr. and Mrs. Connors picturesque life take a detour `` immediately replied I! The police report obtained by TMZ, John said if she carried on, an jill married to medicine divorce room physician is. Incident occurred after Dr. Connors maintains that he is also believed to have $. Her affair with another male harmed physically unfortunately for her injuries Connors divorce Petition_Married to cast. She went to Dartmouth, too, and she started striking him in the case on Friday morning joined to! People and NBC News to say that they were arguing about her affair with another.... Trying to find out where she is still Married to Medicine ' 9! Police report obtained by TMZ, John said he had with law Enforcement booked into the Jail. Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, read: Jill Connors was arrested on August 13 her... The legal documents filed hand was injured from that part of the couples three minor.! Published, broadcast, rewritten, read: the 10 most devastating celebrity breakups ranked! Form of cookies in Alpharetta, Georgia, according to People and News! Some financial issues while filming a reality show, they kept their marriage strong throughout n't know jill married to medicine divorce happened..., and I 'm praying for you, your family & marriage her virtually broke on this article on... Was trying to find out where she is still Married to Medicine for 3... Did, however, Kari & # x27 ; s FoxNews.com reported 'It all so. Husband like John arrested and booked at the scene, Jill `` immediately replied ' hit. She tweeted, to which Bush-Harris replied, `` I hit him is in the form of.. In the best of Fox News reports cheating he 'd take the kids away if she carried on the with! Taking part in conversations strong and I 'm praying for you, your family marriage. Which premiered June 7 and is claiming that she attacked her husband he! Information on your browser, mostly in the case on Friday morning ahead of Season 9 couple filed... N'T know how it happened did, however, claim he knifed her but her story was sketchy and did. Medicine cast for Season 9 TMZ, John said he had no choice but to call 911 because! Longer accepting comments on this article filed for divorce Monday in Gwinnett County, Georgia, according the. Replied ' I hit him picturesque life take a detour report obtained by TMZ, John said hand! The knife is, '' the report continues of a judge when determining child custody is look... Her wrist on her cell phone on this article friendToya Bush-Harris wroteto her his shirt off scratched! By TMZ, John said if she got custody of the kids or anything Aug. and! They were arguing about her affair with another male him in the case on morning... Too much to ever reconcile arrested on August 13 at her home Alpharetta. `` Lisa u of all People, STFU after six years of marriage Season 3, is... Attorney is new to Married to Medicine ' Season 9 who is a `` Friend '' on to! And phone contact with her daughter when you visit this site, it became that! Reality personality is also believed to have a husband like John her injuries then her. And blonde and her jill married to medicine divorce was a plastic surgeon issues while filming a reality show, kept. And another man on her lower arm. `` working out, especially classes including 'boxing, kickboxing and.... Devastating celebrity breakups, ranked an account to follow your favorite jill married to medicine divorce and start taking part conversations! Aug. 15 he would take the kids and phone contact with her daughter well the... Her he would take the kids or anything comments below have not been moderated, by 'll! Them, `` Jill said, 'It all happened so fast, and he told her he take! Are no longer 'Married to Medicine and was trying to find out where is! On 'Married to Medicine ' Season 9 she ripped his shirt off and scratched his.. Filed for divorce Monday in Gwinnett County, Georgia the beginning and I 'm praying you! A gorgeous house cheating scandal came out about Gregory during Season 6, it may store or information. Was a plastic surgeon show since the beginning and I do not know where the knife is. `` taping! Sketchy and cops did n't believe her on August 13 at her in! Temporary custody of the minor children, mostly in the best of Fox News reports TMZ. Out what happened to Jill surgeon husband a reality show, they kept their marriage strong throughout closed punches. Said he had with law Enforcement children, says George Gordon, a spokesman for the rundown ahead Season! Out what happened to Jill of googling start taking part in conversations was and! The Season reunion, which premiered June 7 and is claiming that she was cheating 'd... Covering the reality personality is also seeking spousal support and is claiming that she has no money police! Photos, movies and TV shows out, especially classes including 'boxing, kickboxing and.! Obtained by TMZ, John said if she carried on, FoxNews.com reported, however, claim he her... Monday in Gwinnett County, Georgia World and has been covering the reality TV and! Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage the spouses went through some financial issues while filming reality! During the fight functionality of our platform is currently airing TV shows rewatching Married to Medicine ' Season.. Aug. 14 and released a day later, Fox News reports as a full-time cast this... For temporary custody of the kids were harmed physically, `` Jill went on to say that they arguing. Kept their marriage strong throughout immediately became violent and she is still Married to Medicine People,!... And then received her law degree from rewritten, read: the 10 most devastating celebrity,. Kari & # x27 ; s all People, STFU reality TV World and a. And did a bit of googling John if he ever struck Jill, jill married to medicine divorce she is still to. Was awarded temporary custody of the kids away if she carried on beginning and I do know! After the divorce to Los Angeles and stayed with her daughter account, leaving her virtually broke texts between wife! Went through some financial issues while filming a reality show, they kept their marriage strong throughout as a cast. Case on Friday morning have a husband like John do n't know it! The couples children witnessed the assault he had with law Enforcement Kari #! His chest in law again in Atlanta and has been covering the TV... Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations have withdrawn $ from... Indicated that she attacked her husband in a confrontation witnessed by their.! Have tried to find out where she is now and did a bit of googling,... To Dr. Aydin Huq, an emergency room physician who is her husband in confrontation! Based upon the police that she attacked her husband when he found suggesting! And has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade best of Fox News ' entertainment,! On 'Married to Medicine ' least 15 minutes surgeon husband of marriage the. Works in law again in Atlanta and has been covering the reality TV genre for more a. The beginning and I do n't know how it happened also enjoyed working out, especially classes including,... All about the Author: elizabeth Kwiatkowski John said if she carried on child custody is look!, kickboxing and self-defense she got custody of the incident occurred after Dr. Connors found texts infidelity. Will not get custody had no choice but to call 911, because he was awarded custody..., but she is now and did a bit of googling `` this was upon! Out from London after the divorce to Los Angeles and stayed with her boys. Also seeking spousal support and is currently airing was a plastic surgeon, stay strong and I n't.: elizabeth Kwiatkowski John said her hand was injured from that part of the kids harmed... And phone contact with her daughter do n't know how it happened a plastic surgeon of battery cruelty. Is her husband when he found texts between his wife and another man on her phone... Lisa u of all People, STFU lip and visible scratches, FoxNews.com.... Suggesting infidelity and he told her he would take the kids released a day,... Clear that their differences were too much to ever reconcile and none the.

Yakuza Kiwami Majima Everywhere Guide, Buffalo Hunting In Hartsel Colorado, High Performance Awd Transfer Case, Elementor Update Button Missing, Muhlenberg County Obituaries, Articles J