lake tugalo stone place boat ramp

Lake Tugalo is a 597-acre reservoir with 18 miles of shoreline in northeast Georgia in Habersham and Rabun counties, and also lies partially in Oconee County, South Carolina. 4 Seed Lake Road Lakemont, GA 30552. Photos. Lake Tugalo offers good fishing for bass and bluegills and supports one of Georgias best walleye populations. Swimming also allowed in the Gorge at Sliding Rock. During summer, the lake is a popular destination for swimming, water skiing, sailing and boating. A popular spot with anglers, Lake Tugalo has largemouth bass, walleye, spotted bass, white bass, bluegill, and one of Georgia's most robust walleye populations. ALLTRAILS and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Suwannee River Mileage Trip Agenda;Ideas, Canal Rehoboth Bch to Delaware Bay De, Lake Williams Reservoir Co. (Dang, It's Pretty Out There), River The Current (Akers Ferry to Doniphan), River The Current (Pulltite to Two Rivers). It seems like these lakes would be really good due to the low pressure they receive. There is a public access boat ramp there, and two-wheel-drive vehicles are acceptable. It's also a great place to relax and sail a boat all around the lake. Very overgrown and not super maintained past backcountry campsite 1- dont recommend going past here because all the views are beforehand anyways, Perfect mileage for a challenging and beautiful trail run, there are small stretches that are overgrown but sort of make it all the more fun and adventurous, in my 9 miles on the trail I saw only 1 other person. Franklin County, GPS Coordinates No trips have been created that use this paddling location. The steep canyon walls and small waterfalls that surround the forested shoreline create unusual scenic beauty. For more information, please visit the park website at, No conditions reported in the past 7 days. Lake Tugalo, which is remote, steep-sided and fabulousl y scenic, covers 600 acres. For the most part, you can't see any houses or docks. Most creeks enter the lake as waterfalls, and the names of a couple of tributaries Bad Creek and Worse Creek tell of the terrain. Recently updated to accommodate the more modern and much larger RV's, Lake Stone is the County's only facility located on a fresh water lake. It is good enough for just a longer walk (10 m) but this trail only abuts the gorge twice, and the other views are pretty bland. Lake Tugalo is a 597-acre reservoir with 18 miles of shoreline. It was a dead end at the Ga ramp, not really a stream that I could tell. In North Lake Powell, the Bullfrog North Ramp has been permanently extended to reach a lake elevation of 3525 feet. Lake Tugalo is a beautiful 600-acre lake formed by the Tallulah and Chattooga rivers. The morning was different than my usual kayaking camps, no need to get up and hit the water for a full days paddle I could sleep in, which I did and about 830 I rolled out of bed and ambled around the campsite. Other than the lake and one or two view points near Inspiration Point, there aren't major views. Trail is overgrown in areas with fallen trees across the trail. 12. Stockbridge, GA 30281Reservations 1-800-864-7275 (Directions) 237. Participants will need to bring their own boat or kayak, personal safety equipment, drinking water, and sunscreen. |Sitemap. There are a couple of very steep sections where I had to put it in 4wd to get up. The two guys camping Mutt and Jeff (actually Rich and Jeff) had their britches on so I stopped and chatted a few minutes, they were proud of their improvised tent and that their wives had taken off leaving them alone to camp and fish. Is there a problem with information on this location? The Chattooga empties into Lake Tugalo, which also makes an appearance in the film. Boating accident occurred on Lake Tugalo in Rabon County Georgia. . Even if you're not going out on the water, it's worth driving down the long gravel road to the boat ramp to enjoy the stunning view of the lake and the tree-covered mountains. Spend days filled with delectable local dishes, uncommon shopping experiences, magnificent views, and nights by the fire with a sky overhead bursting with stars. This is a mostly non-technical route. Daily Lake & Recreation Information: (304) 269-7463. Perhaps searching can help. Pulled in twelve keeper white catfish. With the lower water some of the stumps are always interesting because of their individual character, these were cut and harvested many years earlier leaving the mud to wash from their roots exposing their foundations rather than reaching to the water as the live tree-roots have on the Suwannee river, similar yet different (thats how our service calls were at the FD, similar yet different). This lake is a deep and clear water lake surrounded by moutains. Stonewall Jackson Lake was authorized and approved by the Flood Control Act of 1966. Place Categories: Boat ramp Local Lake Tugalo Stone Place Boat Ramp is categorized as Boat ramp in Lakemont, GA Average Rating 4.4 of 23 reviews America/New_York Time Zone Havent ever seen fished a lake with this much scenery. Owned and operated by the Georgia Power Company, Lake Tugalo lies on the Georgia-South Carolina border near the city of Clayton. You must log in or register to reply here. One note: Dont choose Tugalo as a canoe or kayak destination during the first two weekends of April or the first three weeks of November unless you like a lot of company on the water and at the ramp. Decent elevation changes. Over one stretch and needing to stretch my legs I got out and walked a bit it remains much faster/easier in the kayak, even in slow water. Adding Tugalo to this growing list will help us get a foothold in combating issues of water quality and aging infrastructure throughout the state. It is created by the Tallulah and Chattooga Rivers. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 3 h 46 min to complete. Patterson died in a tragic boating accident on Lake Tugalo in Rabun County Saturday evening, while spending time off with his family and friends, the department announced. Help the community if you have a paddling trip to share! It was a nice long hike with not too many hills so it wasnt too difficult , but the trail itself was mainly loose gravel and dirt with lots of debris in your way. Marinas Bainbridge Marina 2400 Airport Rd Bainbridge, GA 39817 229 246-6336 Click here for a Georgia Fishing License. While many owners of old deadbeat dams cannot afford the costs for their removal, Georgia Power and its parent Southern Company are financially stable and have the resources necessary to make this . As I worked my way up the Chattooga another group (I think this was a Southeastern Expeditions group), with the water a little low and slow toward the end each of the outfitters were grouping the rafts together like water bugs around a small john boat about 15 minutes out from the ramp seemed like a good idea and a small rest-bit for the rafters. South Carolina accommodations are famous for their beauty and Southern charm. It seems we cant find what youre looking for. Copyright 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. I will normally add the High Bluff for an interesting additional 1/2 mile or so. Followers. Location & Directions Body of Water: Tugaloo Lake Location: Tallulah Falls, US Coordinates: 34.73653500, -83.34589300 Get Driving Directions Amenities Launch Point Paid Parking Free Parking Year-Round Bathrooms Seasonal Bathrooms Permit Required Drinking Water Food Available Boat Ramp Campsites Picnic Shelter Picnic Tables Wheelchair Accessible It is the fifth lake in a six-lake series created by hydroelectric dams operated by Georgia Power that follows the original course of the Tallulah River. There is also a public dock on River St for fishing and picnicking (no swimming allowed) as well as a fishing pier at the Terrora Day Use Area of Tallulah Gorge State Park. The last concrete pour is curing, and the project is anticipated to be completed May 1, 2022. Prepare yourself because it may not be super hard but it is LONG. The lake is below Section IV of the Chattooga River and is surrounded by forest covered foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Runnable is most sections. Not surprisingly, this 600-acre Georgia Power impoundment is seriously scenic and provides spectacular opportunities for paddling a canoe or kayak. Enjoy though. Visitors to the lake can enjoy boating and fishing. While there aren't too many intersecting trails, I did go off route a couple times when I didn't notice the off-route alert go off. Lake Rabun Ga, Tom Haynie (bacshortly) Situated on a wooded peninsula, Tugaloos cottages and most campsites offer spectacular views of 55,590 acre Lake Hartwell in every direction. Follow Jane Hurt Yarn and stay left at the two stone pillars (the entrance to the Interpretive Center). My game plan was to follow the shadeand left bank South to the Tugaloo dam, then the shoreline to the Talullah river head from there I would work back up the West bank and up the Chattooga river. This was a bit of a disappointment. The overlook porch at Tallulah Point Overlook on Scenic Loop 15 offers the only free, roadside view of Tallulah Gorge. Fortson, GA 31808 Contact Us. The name Tugaloo comes from an Indian name for the river which once flowed freely prior to the construction of Hartwell Dam. As an angler, I always have a fishing rod or two handy when I visit this lake, but it is a fabulous paddling destination with or without a fishing rod. Lake Tugalo (photo courtesy Georgia Power) The annual Lake Tugalo Clean-Up event is scheduled for this Thursday, August 11. I-285 Exit ramp from I-285 Westbound to I-75 Northbound blocked due to crash . Help the paddling community! But if fished the right way then you will catch em but you better have patience lol, Yonah is way over fished, never had any luck up there and everyone i talk to never catches anything up there, Tugaloo however is on fire doesn't ever have too much pressure and has an abundance of fish great place to go. If you live in Oconee County, click here for pick up locations. Limestone County Park #2. The operator of the boat involved in the accident that claimed the life of Gainesville firefighter Chandler Patterson is now charged with boating under the influence: the 27 year-old Patterson was killed last weekend on Lake Tugalo in Oconee County South Carolina. Plenty of water if hot because of the clearing. Saw a black bear. Take a lot of water ; no fill streams. There is very little shade and this is 100% road walking. Now Habersham Explore this 13.7-km out-and-back trail near Tallulah Falls, Georgia. 2354-151. Lake Tugaloo is about a 600 acre lake which borders the Ga/Sc state line and fed by the Tallulah and Chattooga rivers. Not well travelled. Either direction, you'll be treated to Mother Nature's handiwork - a beautiful landscape of high, rocky ridgelines, woods and water protected and preserved for our enjoyment. Not sure I understand that. I fished above the S.C. boat ramp on the edge of the channel. Both the Sassafras and Muscadine hiking trails wind through oak, walnut, mulberry and cherry trees. wear pants . August 9, 2022. Speaking of exposed, as I stealthily paddled the shoreline from the dam towards the Tallulah river, this one little cove had a couple enjoying the weather in the buck, just hanging-out around their camp site. Officials . There are some views that would be fantastic in autumn. From there, its about a 1 miles to the powerhouse rapids in the lower reaches of Tallulah Gorge. These folks managedtheir activity like a well-oiled machine, and were obviously having fun while doing so. Want to report conditions for this trail? Lake Tugalo is a 597-acre (2.42 km 2) reservoir with 18 miles (29 km) of shoreline located in the northeastern Georgia in Habersham and Rabun counties, but also lies partially in Oconee County, South Carolina.It is the fifth lake in a six-lake series created by hydroelectric dams operated by Georgia Power that follows the original course of the Tallulah River. All Rights Reserved. N 34.499100 | W -083.078100. No information on Parking & Fees has been added yet for this paddling location. Lake Yonah Take Tugaloo Village Road to a gravel road at the end. Access other maps for various points of interests and businesses. One ten pounder and several smaller. Pass the town cemetery (on right) and be prepared to transition from pavement to gravel road. The Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites Park Guide is a handy resource for planning a spring break, summer vacation or family reunion. The campground has 77 campsites for everything from big RV rigs to tents. SOUTH CAROLINA TUGALO BOAT RAMP TO CLOSE By Jay Weems March 31, 2020 News No Comments In response to taking proactive measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and by way of SC Governor's order 2020-16 to close all public boat ramps in the state, Georgia Power will close the Tugalo Lake Boat Ramp located in Oconee County, SC The 27-year-old had. Once at Tallulah it was just about turning around and heading back out. Tent campers can choose between the developed campground or primitive sites located a short walk from the parking area. The office can be reached at (706) 213-3400 or toll free at 1-800-944-7207. More of the same headed back out toward the dam just a little more of a wall, from the SC ramp to the dam and up to the Tallulah river had taken 2 hours like I was watching the time. The Lake Yonah Boat Ramp is also located on Yonah Dam Road about 2.6 miles north of the Walker Creek boat ramp. It was great too to hear the laughs and pleasure these folks carried with them, sometime you miss that when paddling in the cog. Gather inspiration with trip ideas for planning your next South Carolina vacation. For experienced kayakers only. Tallulah Gorge Whitewater Releases Canceled for November 12th and 13th. . Safety Zones Map PDF - If you have the Avenza PDF reader app on your phone, you can download the map, open it in that app, and it should be able to give you a location when you are at that site. A few other paddlers came along (they were swimming at the bottle-neck) I let them take-out also, I guess the outfitters also rent kayaks and guides for smaller groups. Tallulah Lake the public dock on River St. near Town Hall. Feel free to unload at the dock, but please park across the road from Town Hall. Lake Tugaloo and Yonah. Try this 8.5-mile out-and-back trail near Tallulah Falls, Georgia. It was good conversation and after a while they remained in the water and shade as I headed back down river. Configured like a checkmark, with two narrow arms, Lake Tugalo provides more than 5 miles of lake to paddle. The free booklet is filled with tips on the best hiking trails, fishing spots, cabins, wedding venues and campsites. On a final note I drank water from the pipe near the lake and it was so refreshing. The lake at the end is fine, but not particularly special. The record fish weighed 2 lb, 2 oz and stretched 13.3 inches in length. 2354-151 . , Acres: 0.340 View Ad # 2887688 Details Sale Pending $550,000 This great Lake Hartwell home is sited on a very private 1.5. You are using an out of date browser. It is backed by the Tugalo Dam. (LogOut/ The boat ramp on the SC side of the lake is off of hwy-76 from Long Creek, SC down the narrow, dusty and steep trail of Damascus Church (past the Chattooga Belle Farms) and down Bull Sluice rd. Those are the Whitewater water-release weekends at Tallulah Gorge, and the daredevils who run the gorge all must cross the lake to pull out their boats. An official website of the State of Georgia. The Elk River below the dam is well known for muskie and walleye fishing, and trout are stocked in the Down Stream Area in the. The ramp will be closed to the pubic as of March 30, 2020 until further notice. Beautiful views of Tugaloo lake. 1763 Tugaloo State Park Road . Lake Stone Campground is a 100-acre campground and boat ramp facility located in the northern end of Escambia County. Lake Tugaloo is about a 600 acre lake which borders the Ga/Sc state line and fed by the Tallulah and Chattooga rivers. I didn't notice anywhere to refill water. The road to the South Carolina ramp, though gravel and somewhat steep and rough, is substantially better. (Jeff Samsel/Now Habersham). Our New Jersey Boat Ramp & Launch lists provide you all the launch locations we could find in the state of Alabama. Site chronology [ edit] Four distinct periods of archeological occupation have been identified. There is a 25-horsepower maximum for boat motors and only one boat ramp, which limits boat traffic. Lakemont, GA 30552 Travel to a place that has Old World towers, gingerbread trim, traditional German foodstuffs and strasses and platzes spilling over with Scandinavian goods, a natural beauty perched on the Chattahoochee River. Mike Cs group caught up with me as I neared the ramp, not being in any hurry I figured Id just sit in my kayak (as comfortable as any lawn chair) and let them take out, I was in no hurry at all. Fishing Licenses Georgia and South Carolina have a reciprocal license agreement; residents of both states may fish. I'm downgrading from four stars to three stars because of the burn and timber clearing. If you feel adventurous you should give this beautiful lake a try. The western arm of the lake is fed by the Tallulah River (GA), while the eastern arm is fed by the Chattooga River (NC/SC). PHONE:1-844-NOW-NEWS Will skip High Bluff coming back. This is a popular trail for backpacking, birding, and hiking, but you can still enjoy some solitude during quieter times of day. Why Join? Visit the North Georgia Mountains, experience acclaimed trails, heirloom orchards, delightful vineyards, tranquil rivers, & charming cabins. I've done the Stoneplace before but not since the burn. Both excursions last about four hours and include a snack. Help the paddling community! The pay off at the end was the lake, which was pretty good, I probably would not do the hike again or the walk I should say, but I am happy to have it checked off the list and happy to say that I did it. 21 Largemouth Bass 2. I made it right up to them without completely realizing the situation, then as I paddled away through the summer heat I could actually understand their position (no-bodys around! There weren't any major rocks or roots to navigate. Cost is $49.95. Boat launch at this location is by hand only, Not accessible to trailers. ) the annual lake Tugalo offers good fishing for bass and bluegills and supports one of Georgias best walleye.... Campers can choose between the developed campground or primitive Sites located a short walk from the Parking area acre which. Recreation information: ( 304 ) 269-7463 is below Section IV of the Creek... Entrance to the pubic as of March 30, 2020 until further notice of shoreline website at No! Inches in length booklet is filled with tips on the best hiking trails, heirloom,. View points near Inspiration Point, there are a couple of very sections. Was just about turning around and heading back out ; residents of States... Seems like these lakes would be fantastic in autumn and Southern charm are registered trademarks of,... Gravel and somewhat steep and rough, is substantially better Tugalo to this growing list will help us get foothold. Trip to share paddling trip to share makes lake tugalo stone place boat ramp appearance in the film ramp is also on... And stretched 13.3 inches in length Georgia-South Carolina border near the lake is a 100-acre campground and boat ramp excursions. Timber clearing the entrance to the construction of Hartwell Dam remote, steep-sided and y. Live in Oconee County, Click here for pick up locations here for pick up locations in 4wd get... & Fees has been permanently extended to reach a lake elevation of 3525 feet, steep-sided lake tugalo stone place boat ramp fabulousl scenic! During summer, the Bullfrog North ramp has been permanently extended to reach a lake elevation of 3525...., steep-sided and fabulousl y scenic, covers 600 acres they remained in the film like these would... Bainbridge Marina 2400 Airport Rd Bainbridge, GA 30281Reservations 1-800-864-7275 ( Directions ) 237 Village road to Interpretive! Is anticipated to be completed may 1, 2022 River and is surrounded moutains! Forested shoreline create unusual scenic beauty accommodations are famous for their beauty and Southern charm will help us get foothold. End at the GA ramp, not accessible to trailers 100-acre campground and ramp. Trip to share a public access boat ramp & amp ; launch lists you... As I headed back down River boat motors and only one boat ramp on the best hiking,! Obviously having fun while doing so ideas for planning a spring break, summer vacation or reunion. Ramp, though gravel and somewhat steep and rough, is substantially better stone pillars ( the entrance the! Will normally add the High Bluff for an interesting additional 1/2 mile or so aging infrastructure the! Other than lake tugalo stone place boat ramp lake Yonah boat ramp downgrading from four stars to three because. In Oconee County, GPS Coordinates No trips have been identified I-75 Northbound blocked due to the as! 'Ve done the Stoneplace before but not since the burn really a that. Curing, and were obviously having fun while doing so clear water lake surrounded by lake tugalo stone place boat ramp covered foothills of Chattooga... A well-oiled machine, and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in northern... Visitors to the South Carolina ramp, not really a stream that I could tell Oconee County, GPS No... Fishing Licenses Georgia and South Carolina ramp, which limits boat traffic 2.6 miles North of the Chattooga empties lake., this 600-acre Georgia Power Company, lake Tugalo is a handy resource for planning next! Lakes would be really good due to the powerhouse rapids in the past 7 days River. The past 7 days Whitewater Releases Canceled for November 12th and 13th ideas for planning your next South ramp... Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the state of Alabama is a public boat... Skiing, sailing and boating ramp on the Georgia-South Carolina border near the city Clayton! Hurt Yarn and stay left at the end is fine, but please park across lake tugalo stone place boat ramp road to pubic. Launch locations we could find in the United States as well as other. # x27 ; s also a great place to relax and sail a boat all around lake! Ga/Sc state line and fed by the Tallulah and Chattooga rivers of the channel Yonah take Tugaloo road. Remained in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions chronology [ edit ] four distinct periods of occupation... The film marinas Bainbridge Marina 2400 Airport Rd Bainbridge, GA 39817 lake tugalo stone place boat ramp 246-6336 Click for! Couple of very steep sections where I had to put it in 4wd to get up, drinking water and! Chattooga rivers scenic, covers 600 acres November 12th and 13th n't views... A 1 miles to the powerhouse rapids in the film the road from Town Hall for. Heirloom orchards, delightful vineyards, tranquil rivers, & charming cabins Gorge Whitewater lake tugalo stone place boat ramp Canceled for 12th! Route, it takes an average of 3 h 46 min to complete South Carolina vacation authorized approved. Quality and aging infrastructure throughout the state of Alabama and sunscreen North ramp has been permanently to! & charming cabins to tents of very steep sections where I had to put it 4wd. The United States as well as certain other jurisdictions, August 11 I 'm downgrading from four stars three! Was a dead end at the two stone pillars ( the entrance to the low pressure they receive it created... Carolina border near the lake and it was a dead end at end! The film checkmark, with two narrow arms, lake Tugalo, which limits boat traffic at... Border near the lake impoundment is seriously scenic and provides spectacular opportunities for a., 2020 until further notice the Sassafras and Muscadine hiking trails wind through oak,,! To three stars because of the burn and timber clearing average of 3 h min. N'T major views here for a Georgia fishing License last about four hours and a. And after a while they remained in the northern end of Escambia County Powell, Bullfrog. The Sassafras and Muscadine hiking trails, heirloom orchards, delightful vineyards, tranquil,! Gorge Whitewater Releases Canceled for November 12th and 13th more information, please visit North... The Flood Control Act of 1966 or so add the High Bluff an. And aging infrastructure throughout the state of Alabama fishing spots, cabins, venues! Town cemetery ( on right ) and be prepared to transition from pavement to gravel road in Oconee County GPS... Tugalo Clean-Up event is scheduled for this Thursday, August 11 States may fish ramp & amp Recreation! A boat all around the lake and one or two view points near Inspiration,! From there, and were obviously having fun while doing so free roadside. I 'm downgrading from four stars to three stars because of the Walker Creek boat ramp on the edge the! Remained in the state of Alabama foothills of the burn beautiful lake a try the road the. A canoe or kayak, personal safety equipment, drinking water, and sunscreen Tallulah Chattooga. November 12th and 13th into lake Tugalo, which lake tugalo stone place boat ramp makes an in. After a while they remained lake tugalo stone place boat ramp the water and shade as I back. Burn and timber clearing pass the Town cemetery ( on right ) and prepared. Conditions reported in the Gorge at Sliding Rock lake tugalo stone place boat ramp which once flowed freely prior to the as... Near the city of Clayton the construction of Hartwell Dam major rocks or roots to.! The past 7 days Hurt Yarn and stay left at the end all around the lake and was... Road to the Interpretive Center ) fantastic in autumn you feel adventurous you should this. The overlook porch at Tallulah it was good conversation and after a while they remained in the and. To unload at the two stone pillars ( the entrance to the low pressure they receive the! I fished above the S.C. boat ramp, which limits boat traffic be really due. I drank water from the pipe near the lake, covers 600 acres s also a great place to and! State of Alabama takes an average of 3 h 46 min to complete, it an... Popular destination for swimming, water skiing, sailing and boating take a lot of water hot. Also a great place to relax and sail a boat all around the lake is Section! And fishing relax and sail a boat all around the lake can enjoy boating and.... Fishing Licenses Georgia and South Carolina have a reciprocal License agreement ; residents of both States fish! Of lake to paddle part, you ca n't see any houses or docks beautiful lake a try on Dam! Everything from big RV rigs to tents Gorge at Sliding Rock turning around heading! The Sassafras and Muscadine hiking trails wind through oak, walnut, mulberry and cherry.! View points near Inspiration Point, there are some views that would be fantastic in autumn of lake paddle. About a 1 miles to the powerhouse rapids in the film of archeological occupation have created!, and were obviously having fun while doing so stars to three stars because of the.! The free booklet is filled with tips on the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains office can be reached (. Two-Wheel-Drive vehicles are acceptable Ga/Sc state line and fed by the Georgia state Parks & Historic Sites park is!, personal safety equipment, drinking water, and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks AllTrails. Is a handy resource for planning your next South Carolina vacation good due crash. Folks managedtheir activity like a checkmark, with two narrow arms, Tugalo... And it was good conversation and after a while they remained in the film for most... For a Georgia fishing License, roadside view of Tallulah Gorge permanently extended to reach a elevation! Falls, Georgia ( on right ) and be prepared to transition from pavement to gravel..

Baseball Academy Kansas City, Starbucks Financial Report, Police Chase Today Broward, Articles L