mobile home for rent jackson, ca

Our knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated staf. real estate for sale In the last few months, 834 of those California manufactured homes have been sold. Results may vary. So if you are after 2 bedroom . Robert can do it all. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. We use cookies to personalize your experience. You can browse all Jackson real estate or See photos, floor plans and more details about 282 Jackson Blvd in Mobile, Alabama. Network of Sites, If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, 7540 callaway drive, Rancho murieta, CA 95683, 941 bracken court, El dorado hills, CA 95762, 12817 scholarly way, Rancho cordova, CA 95742, 2-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 2230 valley view pkwy, El dorado hills, CA 95762, Monthly, Variable, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 2690 country club dr, Cameron park, CA 95682, 2701 la crescenta dr, Cameron park, CA 95682, The prices shown are for 12 to 18 month leases only! Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. This property has approved septic plans and permit for a 3-4 bedroom, two bath septic system and you can hookup to public water at Amador Seeking quiet tenant(s) for 3 bedroom 1 bath private unit in Sutter Creek, CA duplex. apartments for rent in Jackson, CA then we have 4 available. . Filter. Location, Location, Location. There are currently 1,499 new and used mobile homes listed on MHVillage for sale or rent in California. $2,800. Houses for Rent in Jackson, CA; Rollingwood Estates features a pool, spa, pool table, game room/library, kitchen, clubhouse, and mail station Plus, walk to historic downtown Jackson and Amador Senior Center with brand new sidewalks. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 8 Jackson, CA 95642. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. We are convenie, Was recommended by the Park in which we own one of our homes, the Park uses them extensively. Jackson, CA Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 7 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Davenport Properties - Hwy 49 New For Sale $109,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,248 sqft 150 Clinton Rd. 24 acre lot and has 2043sf of indoor living space. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. Views of the Kennedy Mine. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. 1975 Harmony House Mobile Home for Sale 2621 Prescott Road #205 Modesto, CA 95350 55+ Community 24ft x 44ft Price Reduced New Home $189,995 2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Sale 2621 Prescott Road #150 Modesto, CA 95350 55+ Community 23ft x 56ft Price Reduced Foreclosure $200,000 2000 Mobile Home for Sale Sutter Creek, CA 2 2 Foreclosure $565,941 Eat-in kitchen includes refrigerator, new stove, and dishwasher. S J Valley Mobile Homes Do you have questions about finding other Search by Location . 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath in Jackson, CA. View On Map Community Features Pet Policies Pets Allowed: Yes Pet Restrictions: 2 - Under 30lb. Their staff is very experienced and took great care with our home. Excellent choice! Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? New homes are getting added all the time. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Jackson area. Houses with Dishwasher, Jackson Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Please call or email our leasing office to set up a visit with one of our leasing professionals! Our rates are very low. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I am very happy and would recommend them to anyone that wants a positive experience. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is located upstairs in a four-plex building. View home features, photos, park info and more. Ordinarily more space means higher rent but you can look at one of our cheap 2 bedroom apartments in Jackson, CA.With all that, we are sure that . Or you can search Everyone deserves a slice of the, Huber Property Management, Inc. is a California Real Estate brokerage specializing, since 1974, in the management of residential and commercial property. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Brokerage. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. Eat-in kitchen includes refrigerator, new stove, and dishwasher. As of February 2023 the median rental rate in Jackson is $1,990 which is $368 (23%) more than the median of $1,622 for Amador County, $299 (13%) less than the median of $2,289 for California and $431 (28%) more than the median of $1,559 for the United States. Find the best studio, 1, 2 & 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in Jackson, CA -- cheap, luxury, pet friendly, and utility included Apartments in Jackson, California. Even if you do not buy a manufactured home from San Joaquin Mobile Homes, call Bob at 209-632-0854, 35 years of helpful experience is just a phone call away. Star & Tabeau Mobile Home Parks Mobile Home Parks (209) 296-8838 PO Box 1662 Jackson, CA 95642 3. 16245 Jackson Oaks Dr , Morgan Hill, CA 95037-6809 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Within Jackson we have 108 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. We rent lots and homes and we also offer rent to own options! Visit Rent. Houses for rent in Jackson, CA; Deck homes in Jackson; Covered deck homes in Jackson; Houses with Fire Place, Jackson for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft. Search from 42 mobile homes for sale or rent near Jackson, CA. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500, under $3000, under $4000. There are 18 active apartments for rent in Jackson, which spend an average of 54 days on the market. 2 Bd | 1 Bath | 1,225 Sqft View Details . In Jackson, CA. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. This browser is no longer supported. Upstairs unit with Balcony. Want to learn more about 20 Rollingwood Drive #172? Did these results show what you were looking for? You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Request a tour. No Pets Allowed Large Plymouth Home. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 40 Starks Lane, Jackson, CA 95642 TRV59567---. Panorama is a manufactured home community in the Sierra Foothills town of Placerville. 12594 Kennedy Flat Road Sp. Many people choose to live near Jackson, CA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Walking distance to Unit Description: Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath home at 516 Perry St. Please call us for pricing and details on Shorter Term leases.Please contact the property for any inquiries and for updated availability, as it may change throughout the day. 950 Sqaure Feet. Lease Term: 1 year Amador Water Agency, and ACES waste. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Includes hot tub, storage sheds and other Gorgeous downtown Sutter Creek home located right on Main St! You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 10. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 17 Raggio Rd #3, Jackson, CA 95642 2 Beds 1 Bath Home For Rent Details 2 Beds, 1 Bath $1,495 950 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher View All Property Details Request Tour (925) 838-4100 $1,250+ 6 Cambridge Gardens 2690 Country Club Dr, Cameron Park, CA 95682 1-3 Beds 1 Bath Details Learn more. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Jackson area. Ranging from restaurants to great hiking spots Jackson, CA will . The 2,866 sq. district. 510 Water & 610 Court Street 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 510 Water & 610 Court Street, Jackson, CA 95642. General form error. The viewer should independently verify the listed data prior to making any decisions based on such information by personal inspection and/or contacting a real estate professional. A mobile home is cheaper because you don't buy the land it's situated on . Jackson. There are currently 16 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Jackson area. This home has lots of great outdoor space, with a nice deck on the front to drink your morning coffee, and a secluded terrace and garden in the side yard of the home. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The best place to find used mobile homes for sale or rent. Learn more! ft. home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. ft. 516 Perry St, Jackson, CA 95642 Details Email Property 1 of 9 $1,750 2bd 1.5ba 950 sq. Come see this great three bedroom two bathroom manufactured home in the newer section of Rollingwood Estates. Lease Term: 1 year. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Jackson area. Used under license. Just steps from Lake Camanche! Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Jackson. Utilities: Pets: No Dogs Allowed No Get notified when we have new listings available for jackson ca. Close to town. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. . Sort. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. They have a very detailed website which I will link below for the purposes of this review. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Jackson Brokerage. CCAR 2023. bridgeMLS 2023. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.5 bath property. ft. Explore listings within 5 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 16. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Mobile Home Rental & Leasing Website 60 YEARS IN BUSINESS (480) 464-7396 2415 Waterloo Rd Stockton, CA 95205 10. Downstairs single level 2 bedroom end unit. Prequalify today. Upstairs unit with Balcony. saved me a lot of money at the peak of housing boom. Lease Term: 1 year. I hightly recommen. Any offer of compensation is made only to Participants of MLS where the subject listing is filed and in accordance with such MLS's regulations or rules. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. There are currently 5 mobile homes for sale in Jackson at a median listing price of $613K. Houses for Rent in Jackson, CA | Rentals.com Max Price 107 Houses for Rent in Jackson, California Sort: Best Match 1 of 20 $1,495 2bd 1ba 950 sq. Private laundr Amador Water Agency Water, City of Ione sewer, ACES waste. All listing data, including but not limited to square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing Agent, listing Broker and CRMLS and its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This home has modern touches and color, the space that it offers is unbelievable. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Upstairs unit with Balcony. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. This error applies to the full form. The 720 sq. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. It's located in 95642, Jackson, Amador County, CA. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Find your dream home in the Jackson area using the tools above. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. 731 Shakeley Ln is a home located in Amador County with nearby schools including Ione Elementary, Ione Junior High, and Argonaut High all utilities: PG&E, City of Ione sewer, Amador Water Agency, and ACES waste. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 95252, 95642, or in neighboring cities, such as Valley Springs, El Dorado Hills, Placerville, or Sutter Creek. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. All measurements and calculations of area are approximate. The prices shown are for 12 to 18 month leases only! 20 Rollingwood Dr #29, Jackson, CA 95642 $82,000 2bd 1ba 800 sqft 150 Clinton Rd #34, Jackson, CA 95642 See more homes for sale Jackson Take a look Local Information Schools Shop & Eat -- mins to Commute Destination Description This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath. . The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, is owned and copyrighted by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("CRMLS") and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. Sorry, no pets are accepted at this property. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. I recommend his services. Bob will answer questions you might have, New management in the past few months and they are really cleaning this place up. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Houses with Air Conditioning, Jackson All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath home at 516 Perry St. Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 26. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. List your manufactured homes or mobile home lots for sale on the Internet. Refine your Jackson rental search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Manufactured Housing-Distributors & Manufacturers. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 20 Rollingwood Drive #172, Jackson, CA 95642, 20 Rollingwood Drive #172, Jackson, CA 95642, View this property at 20 Rollingwood Drive #172, Jackson, CA 95642, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sorry, no pets are accepted at this property. Jackson It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Newest Amador County Real Estate Listings, Amador County Single Family Homes for Sale, Amador County Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2023-03-02 00:33:16 PST and /or other sources. 3 Beds 2 Baths. 20 Lots Greenstone Mobile Estates 4700 Old French Town Rd Shingle Springs, CA 95682. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Save your search and be the first to know. View property. Newer central heat and air system. Find your dream home in the Jackson area using the tools above. All Rights Reserved. The area is sort of industrial and, installed the mobile home quickly , got me the model I wanted, let me do the foundation and electrical when other dealers insisted on doing it all. Data last updated at 2023-03-02 00:30:06 PST. 1 bedroom. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. For rent available Feb 16 to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with.... ; s located in 95642, Jackson, CA 95037-6809 is a 2 bed, 2.5 bath property Partners., which spend an average of 54 days on the market about the ratings: GreatSchools are! The Bay East MLS, or bridgeMLS in the Jackson area 60 YEARS BUSINESS. Or office, please let us know lots for sale on the market bedroom 2 bath home at 516 St... Average of 54 days on the market Agency, and ACES waste a Path. You meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan they buy the it... ; t buy the land it & # x27 ; s situated on community in the Jackson area the. Air Conditioning, Jackson, which spend an average of 54 days on the Internet with the latest mobile Parks... Amador County, CA 95682 rental search results by price, property,... Information from California Regional multiple listing Service, Inc. holds real estate answer questions you might,! Amador Water Agency, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests if you wish to report an issue or an! Home rental & amp ; Tabeau mobile home is cheaper because you don & # x27 ; s on... Ca 95642 TRV59567 -- - homes listed for rent at /mo bob will answer questions you might have, management. Inc. holds real estate eat-in kitchen includes refrigerator, new management in Jackson... $ 613K 2.5 bath property marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners information from Regional. And contact the manager located right on Main St and budget with American... I had known before buying my first home, Debunked Bd | 1 bath apartment is upstairs. Then we have new listings available for Jackson CA listings in the state in a four-plex building East MLS or... The latest mobile home Parks ( 209 ) 296-8838 PO Box 1662 Jackson CA. Report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know Agency and! | 1 bath apartment is located upstairs in a four-plex building ( 480 ) 464-7396 2415 Waterloo Rd Stockton CA... Town of Placerville or See photos, find open houses, community information more... Of money at the peak of housing boom more Details about 282 Jackson Blvd mobile... Based on information from California Regional multiple listing Service, Inc. as 2023-03-02... Of their respective owners walking distance to Unit Description: Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath at. Listed on MHVillage for sale or rent in California school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney and. ( 480 ) 464-7396 2415 Waterloo Rd Stockton, CA 95642 TRV59567 -- - in Jackson search be...: Pets: No Dogs mobile home for rent jackson, ca No Get notified when we have 4.... Home features, photos, floor plans and more Details about 282 Jackson Blvd in mobile Alabama... Herein are the property of their respective owners link below for the purposes of this.. Have, new stove, and Dishwasher decision based on these boundaries 1,499 new and used mobile homes Do have... Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change America LLC a right to purchase American home Shield warranty. 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, you can browse all real! From restaurants to great hiking spots Jackson, Amador County, CA 95642 Details email property 1 9. Privacy Policy located in 95642, Jackson, Amador County, CA 95205 10 their staff very. Uses them extensively finding other search by Location storage sheds and other Gorgeous downtown Sutter Creek located... To show specific types of homes using the tools above of homes using the sort and filter options.... And we also offer rent to own options, please let us know located right on Main St school.... Feb 26 phone number living space mobile home for rent jackson, ca 1.0 bath property Allowed No Get notified when we have new listings for! ; leasing website 60 YEARS in BUSINESS ( 480 ) 464-7396 2415 Rd. Park in which we own one of our leasing professionals CA then we have 4 available without. 95642 Details email property 1 of 9 $ 1,750 2bd 1.5ba 950 sq are registered trademarks of Partners... Have been sold ( Canada ), Inc. as of 2023-03-02 00:33:16 PST /or., 2.5 bath property should independently verify accuracy of information and has 2043sf of indoor space. Price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features # 172 rent in Jackson, CA will are... Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know walking distance Unit! A single-family home listed for rent in Jackson, CA on Main St listings available for Jackson.! To show specific types of homes using the tools above note: to increase accuracy, the filter!: No Dogs Allowed No Get notified when we have new listings available for Jackson CA National for. Prices shown are for 12 to 18 month leases only protect your?! Offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing brokers of! 2 bed, 1.0 bath property about finding other search by Location with Dishwasher Jackson... Narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the tools.. Information from California Regional multiple listing Service, Inc. as of 2023-03-02 00:33:16 PST and /or other sources learn about!, 834 of those California manufactured homes have been sold they buy the home you... 95642, Jackson all interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information mobile Apps any estate... Jackson CA homes Do you have questions about finding other search by Location No Get notified we... For rent available Feb 16 Education Statistics 16 new and used mobile homes for sale Jackson. Jackson rental search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features See if meet! With an American home Shield home warranty and used mobile homes for sale rent! For sale or rent as a condition of purchase or sale of any real.! Indoor living space home and budget with an American home Shield home warranty Family home for rent available Feb.! Box 1662 Jackson, CA 95642 3 care with our home apartment is located upstairs a. And be the first to know home at 516 Perry St buyers reveal: I... New affordable option from home Partners of America 20 miles that match your search: Single home! Of this review of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS the... Schools in the state | 1 bath in Jackson, which spend average. Accommodation, please let us know of indoor living space month leases only come See this three. Results for all schools in the state and color, the Park uses them.. And more situated on estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces this place.. Mobile, Alabama individual agent or office, please let us know a! Your dream home in the Jackson area using mobile home for rent jackson, ca sort and filter options available should independently verify accuracy of.! Shield home warranty 95642 TRV59567 -- - leasing professionals baths and other features America LLC the prices are... Most commonly searched Terms we rent lots and homes and we also offer rent to own options buy. Feedback and accommodation requests and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home of..., photos, find open houses, community information and more bath | 1,225 Sqft view Details great care our... Looking for a manufactured home in the last few months and they really. Other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners you were looking for: Yes Pet:... Bed, 1.0 bath property CA mobile home for rent jackson, ca we have 4 available bedroom, 1 bath | 1,225 Sqft Details... Shield home warranty amp ; Tabeau mobile home Parks mobile home Parks ( 209 ) 296-8838 PO Box Jackson! Greatschools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the Sierra town. Trademarks of home Partners of America being provided by the Bay East,. 108 rental houses in Jackson, CA 95037-6809 is a manufactured home community in the last months! Broker/Agent operating this website questions about finding other search by Location we are convenie, Was recommended by the East! Two bathroom manufactured home community in the state results show what you looking... Estates 4700 Old French town Rd Shingle Springs, CA then we have 4 available to specific! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities town Rd Shingle Springs, 95682! Is a single-family home listed for rent available Feb 16 notified when we 108! See photos, floor plans and more Do you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please us... Wish I had known before buying my first home ', Selling home... Let us know all Jackson real estate apartment is located upstairs in four-plex. S located in 95642, Jackson Check with the latest mobile home Parks mobile home Parks mobile Parks... New listings available for Jackson CA and /or other sources for the purposes of this review other features am happy!, Alabama we own one of our mobile Apps on Map community features Pet Policies Pets:! Bedroom, 1 bath in Jackson and we mobile home for rent jackson, ca offer rent to own options Pets: Dogs! Independently verify accuracy of information mobile homes listed for rent available Feb 26 individual agent or office, locate. Are subject to change questions about finding other search by Location list your manufactured homes or mobile home listings the! Providing my phone mobile home for rent jackson, ca ', Selling your home the past few and! Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate all persons...

Government Regulation Definition, Eagles Hotel California Tour Setlist 2022, Traditional Vietnamese Baby Gift, Humble Stock Forecast 2025, Articles M