nina dobrev, ian somerhalder

While rumors swirled about the hatred between Reed and Somerhalder, the two girls and Ian have stayed silent on the subject. Somerhalder and Dobrev engaged in some cheeky banter as they collected the award. The age gap meant Dobrev and Somerhalder were in very different places in their lives. She told E! However, he co-parented their cat, Moke, with Nina. Ian went to the faca area and took a knife. What's bad about that? "I mean, that's not my [style]," she added. Nina Dobrev is having a terrible break up with her ex-boyfriend, Ian Somerhalder. Seacrest subtly mentioned Somerhalder should text him the answer, so he may know the truth. Serving Jennifer Lopez At A Restaurant Seems Like More Of A Curse Than Blessing, This Is How Zendaya Truly Felt About Tom Holland's Memorable Lip Sync Battle Performance, The Real Reason For Brendan Fraser's Weight Gain. Somerhalder and Dobrevtried to remain covert as a couple, often denying rumors they were dating, or speaking obscurely when questions or statements veered towards their suspected relationship. Not really. "I love him and the friendship is still strong and I think he's great and I care about him. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site. Former lovers, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, won the award for Choice TV: Liplock at the Aug. 16 Teen Choice Awards, thanks to loyal fans of 'The Vampire . The couple split in May 2013. While Ian was head over heels with this lass, she wasn't ready to take the step further and be his wife. Nina Dobrev and Somerhalder first met in 2008 on the set ofThe Vampire Diaries. But it's hard, like for a lot of people it's really tough. Eventually, Moke became better. Despite being a fan-fav celeb couple, the duo split up in 2013 due to a series of reasons, one of which had to do with their 10-year age difference. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, widely known as Elena and Damon to The Vampire Diaries viewers, were once the most talked-about pair (both on and off-screen) when they began dating in 2010. The star appeared on the series alongside Ian Somerhalder, and Paul Wesley, to name a few, solidifying herself as a teen drama icon. Who is He Dating in 2020? ), "I've said this before, that we didn't break up because anything bad happened or because there wasn't love or friendship," Nina told hostMaria Menounos. The newly-minted lovebirds also spent their quarantine time together. "You'll laugh and enjoy life more. Why Did Nina Dobrev And Ian Somerhalder Break Up? You can check out their joint acceptance speech on YouTube. He told the German magazineBravo, I would be happy if a woman would just go to dinner with me, rather than wanting my babies right away! WhileSomerhalder had reportedly wanted to settle down with Dobrev, she wanted to commit to her career. She is a Canadian actress. But, of course, we're on a teen drama show, everyone's going to look for drama. They've been dating since 2010, but Nina Dobrev appears to still get the jitters when it comes to family functions. While the duo went on to split in 2013, they kept things totally professional, according to their former co-star, Claire Holt. Nina Dobrev et Ian Somerhalder : la fin de l'idylle et la rupture en 2013. Somerhalder said to Dobrev. Nina Dobrev attends the 2015 Creative Arts Emmy Awards held at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on September 12, 2015 Mariah Riddlesprigger: All About Milwaukke Player Giannis Antetokounmpos Girlfriend, Who Is Bella Podaras? "I was on The Originals at that point so I don't know the timing," Holt recalled during an appearance on Dear Media's Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast. #phewsighofrelief," Dobrev wrote. Whatever happened when they were dating, their friendship was strong enough to maintain after the breakup. I mean, that's not my [style]. "He has to be a happy person," she said. Dobrev said, "Good thing it's not awkward!" 6 US. Dobrev and Somerhalder's Vampire Diaries costar, Claire Holt, shared that the former couple were total professionals after their off-screen breakup. It was likely hard enough to be seen together (or not together) in public, but it was probably harder for both of them to endure the rumors and the speculations that ran rampant around the internet. Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev's 5 best movies. The post has over half a million likes, but its the accompanying text that is the reason for the post itself. Well, that was a bit uncomfortable. Ian studied the knife. But despite initial speculation about the cryptic tweet, Dobrev later confirmed that the breakup was drama-free. This trip was slightly different than the one before it, when the couple brought their mothers, early in their relationship. But sometimes you cant help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long which I did for a really, really long time.. Nina Dobrev andIan Somerhalder, also better known to The Vampire Diaries fans as Elena and Damon, were once the most talked-about couple (both and on-and-off screen) when the two began dating in 2010. Its an important step when dating to introduce your significant other to your family and your parents- specifically, your mother. Nina wasnt ready to take the relationship to the next level. Ian smirked and threw the couteau in Pauls direction. So much that, even after three years of being together, their split wasn't clouded with the common wrangles and scandals of a regular Hollywood break up, but a rather longer-lasting friendship that we rarely see. Ian grabbed another couteau and walked towards Paul. The Christian Post claimed Ian and Nikki werent having a great time together since the wedding. Sadly, our Vampire Diaries couple had to call it quits. But it's hard, like for a lot of people it's really tough, she added. Somerhalder played Damon Salvatore while Dobrev played Elena Gilbert. Rivers, Tree, Environment. He tweeted: "People change and forget to tell each other". Well, luckily for the two, they've not only remained friends but have since found love outside of one another. Its part of growing up and learning, she added. Of course, they claimed not to have been dating around that time. "But honestly, they were really they kept it super professional, it never got weird, like props to them. Now, however, they are very good friends and both in separate relationships. So good catching up with these goofballs. The co-stars dated from 2010 to 2013, but they weren't public with their relationship at first. Compared to some celebrity couples, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder had a relatively peaceful breakup, but it wasn't exactly a clean one. #concernedparents.". All rights reserved. An unidentified source Us Weekly recently that the couple is "very happy together" and it would not be surprising if they announce their engagement soon. Somerhalder was also by her side when she picked up the accolade. If there was one point in DobrevandSomerhalders relationship that told everyone they were definitely dating, it was the trip they took together to Paris in 2012. The Real Story Behind Nina Dobrev And Ian Somerhalder's Relationship. Jeez. Soon after their first encounter, Dobrev and Somerhalder became friends. Instead, they were accompanied by their The Vampire Diariescrews. But when Ians dog went into labor, Nina was right there to help Ian. I dont see any problem with that," according to Cheat Sheet. They made their relationship Instagram official inMay of 2020, during quarantine. Ian Somherhalder has unfollowed his ex girlfriend and co-star Nina Dobrev on Twitter and fans are wondering whether Somerhalder's wife Nikki Reed is to blame for the bold move. On 11 January 2012, Nina Dobrev won a Peoples Choice Award in LA. Somerhalder and Dobrevare genuinely good people who strive toward having a good relationship, Graham had said. "I love him and the friendship is still strong and I think he's great and I care about him. Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder: The Split While fans adored Nina and Ian together, their relationship came to a fumble back in 2013, shocking fans across the globe. "We started dating on the show," began Dobrev. When she returned for the series finale, "I Was Feeling Epic," fans noticed a. A source shared that the break-up might have been caused by the age difference between the actors. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder defined romance for The Vampire Diaries fans for years, both on-screen and off-screen, before eventually calling it quits. Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley - The Vampire Diaries stars on This Morning lostStoryline 1.76K subscribers Subscribe 16K 2.7M views 9 years ago 2 June 2010 I do not own anything.. all. Los fanticos del programa no pudieron evitar amar a estos dos, quienes convirtieron su amistad en uno de los romances ms comentados de la historia. The duo did a fantastic job keeping their relationship under the rags. Dobrev went on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and said that it was a positive thing that she was friends with Somerhalder and Reed. "Kid is doing much better now. I think they have a beautiful baby, and they are happy and so am I. In February 2017, Nikki Reed went to Instagram and posted a photo and rant about Somerhalder, Dobrev, and herself. She also stated she didnt need a boyfriend to be happy, but would be with someone if she met them and wanted to be with him. Ian Somerhalder was involved in several successful television series in the early 2000s. While you might think that's a little weird, Nina would have to disagree. 21:06 hs. Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrey and Paul Wesley in 'Vampire Diaries.' Moviestore/Shutterstock Somerhalder married wife Nikki Reed in May 2015, and they welcomed daughter Bodhi in July 2017.. However, the brown feline fell ill soon after and had to be rushed to the vet. The actress replied, "I don't think that's weird at all. The miracle of life :) #Wow.". "She was invited. The couple dated for 3 years from 2010 to 2013 before ending their relationship to much controversy and speculation- mostly from The Vampire Diaries fan community and the tabloids. However, its very possiblySomerhalder comes to visit Moke since he considered himself a parent. Then again, she may have been taking care of Moke while Ian was away filming a movie at the time, The Anomaly. ", Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Remained 'Professional' on 'TVD' Set After Split, Says Claire Holt, Pregnant Rumer Willis and Nikki Reed Share Sweet Embrace in New Photo: 'When Bumps Collide', Avril Lavigne's Dating History: From Brody Jenner to Mod Sun, Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' Relationship: A Look Back, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Relationship Timeline, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Reveal They're Expecting Second Baby After 'Years of Dreaming', Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner's Relationship: A Look Back, All About Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Daughter Bodhi Soleil, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' Relationship (Turned Friendship!) On May 14, 2012, Dobrev and her beau were spotted holding their hands while they walked through NYCs Soho neighborhood. Following the show, she and her boyfriend flew back to their series set in Georgia. Speaking to Hollywood Life, she revealed that she believes people need to date partners who make them smile. "And then we broke up in real life," finished Dobrev. Dobrev a Somerhalder vzali svou romantiku na obrazovce do . People TV reports that Nina Dobrev believes Nikki Reed is not only an amazing person but also a great fit for Ian. The Cutest Couple AROUND NEW picha LOOK AT BACkgROUND! That was an opportunity for both parents to meet, indicating that their relationship was at a more mature stage than we thought. In the film Nina plays the role of a geeky tech girl and she is adorable. "Can't believe how time flies," Dobrev captioned the snap. A couple of years after, the husband-and-wife welcomed a baby girl. 2023 E! However, she still had bitter moments with other co-stars, Paul Wesley being the hardest hit. Just ahead of her Vampire Diaries exit, Dobrev told E! Nina and Ian Somerhalder were the true sweethearts of Hollywood, not because they were co-stars who were a couple both on and offset, but because they carried their relationship with impeccable love and respect for each other. 15 Secrets Behind Nina Dobrev And Ian Somerhalders Relationship, the couple had to rush Moke to the animal hospital, the proof piled up in the form of pictures, DobrevandSomerhalder brought their mothers, The Top 15 Richest TikTokers, Ranked By Their Net Worth, Big Bang Theory Secretly Hinted At Paiges Dark Young Sheldon Future. In the after-show Watch What Happens Live hosted by Andy Cohen, Somerhalder told Cohen,There are so many young boys in Hollywood up for this role. He added, I cant say anything other than its a very interesting story, and whoever plays that role is going to have a lot of fun., More interesting is his answer to who he would have play opposite him as Anastasia. Even Plec said that she couldnt think of anyone else in that part. Whether or DobrevandSomerhalder had met each others mothers before the trip probably didnt matter, because all four were spotted out for a shopping stroll in Paris together. ", The couple got quite the scare when their pet kitten, Moke, fell ill. Nina has had a lot of relationships not work out in the past, but ever since meeting Shaun, you can tell shes just really excited about how far this relationship has come, the tipster told the entertainment publication, adding: Theyre gradually taking steps to starting a future together.. News that she had left for other reasons. All ". Even after their infamous split, the ex-couple continued working together as their characters remained attached to each other until Dobrev left the show after the sixth season. "hey where's Nina" Ian asked "I don't know. What's bad about that? So hard, in fact, that at the People's Choice Awards, Nina and Ian joked about it in what was an awkward exchange of words, heavily laden with Vampire Diaries references, on the podium. Ian swung the sword in the air and head a whuupp in the air. The source also revealed that Ian and Dobrev would continue working together and remain best friends after their breakup. Apparently, the cat didnt want her to leave. In mid-2010, Somerhalder began dating his co-star from The Vampire Diaries Nina Dobrev. Somerhalder married Twilight alum Nikki Reed in April 2015. Later, an eyewitness toldUs Weeklythat Dobrev and Somerhalder looked flirty as they watched the match together. Let's take a look at why they broke up. For a while, the creators and executive producers couldnt find actors that had chemistry with Dobrev. In April 2013, the couple had to rush Moke to the animal hospital because the cat became suddenly ill. So what really happened? NowSomerhalder was back on the market, looking to move on from his 3-year relationship with Dobrev. [6] Mama ei este artist, iar tatl ei informatician. Somerhalder posted a picture of himself snuggled next to the pup with the caption, "Live from the whelping box In Atlanta! (Ian tied the knot with Nikki Reed in 2015. News that she was thrilled about her former flame's marriage. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder's relationship spanned three years, according to Who's Dated Who. Before the Paris reveal, these two had been at it for one year. Somerhalder infamously threw out Reed's birth control. Despite both of them had been a prominent figure in the entertainment industry for a long time, they never crossed their paths before they were cast in The CWseries. "Only love here--always has been always will be," he captioned the photo of himself, Reed, and Dobrev. It's likely. Related: 15 Forgotten Facts About Nina Dobrev And Ian Somerhalders Relationship. Often, relationships outside the show become just as official. Life imitated art when The Vampire Diaries stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev dated off screen, but their romance didn't last as long as the show. Let us know in the comments! I think that's great. It was Nina Dobrevs castingfirst which helped the creators pick the two other main actors for Stefan and Damon Salvatore. During an appearance on Dear Medias Not Skinny But Not Fate podcast Monday, former co-star Claire Holt shared some details on how the former lovebirds handled their breakup. Nina Dobrev isn't leaving "The Vampire Diaries" because of her breakup with co-star Ian Somerhalder, and she wants her fans to know that. It had a perfect curve. The creators were more concerned with the actress than physical features. Ian Somerhalder. Some couples barely last beyond the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, but some - like Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer from True Blood - get married. While they were dating, Dobrev and Somerhalder were parents to a cat named Moke. ", "It's not like back in the day where you have to get married and have your children by 18," Dobrev continued. Pop Sugar reports that photos of them showing PDA in Paris filled the internet, and their fans pieced two and two together. Following Somerhalders break up with actress Dobrev, he started dating actress Nina Reed. The longer you date or are with someone, the rougher the breakupwill be. Both actors have moved on since their split. Sometimes you can't help who you have a connection with, she toldSeventeen. Ian and Paul went to sit down on their chairs. He said: Her desire to experience and appreciate everything around her, and chuckle and enjoy it, is great.. "The relationship kind of brewed out of a friendship and the fact that they had to get into a romance for the show," an insider told Us Weekly back in 2013. Ian Somerhalder with his ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev. Later, Somerhalder took to his Twitter writing: Thank you for the warm welcome. In fact, Nina is pretty good friends with Nikki. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder dated from March, 2010 to April, 2013.. On Screen Matchups. After the event, a close friend to the couple told Us Weeklythat they were the real deal.. Amid birthday celebrations for The Vampire Diaries executive producer, Julie Plec, in Paris, the couple took a romantic stroll in the City of Light. The drama is in the media, it's not with us. According to . They dispelled the rumors that they hated each other, and that Reed broke the girl-code by dating Somerhalder. The actor was in a relationship with his The Vampire Diaries co-star Nina Dobrev for three years from 2010 to 2013. At the party, Somerhalder talked about his girlfriend withUs Weekly. Luckily, the press and fans knew that Somerhalder was perfect to play opposite Dobrev. Though Somerhalder and Dobrev were both in attendance, they arrived separately and didn't pose together on the red carpet. Though rare, it's been seen before; True Blood sweethearts Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin tied the knot. As the actress told Seventeen in October 2012, falling for a cast mate was the farthest thing from her mind when she started on the series. Although Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder looked as though they were close in age, in actuality, Dobrev was 24 and Somerhalder 34 when their three-year relationship came to an end. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, also better known to The Vampire Diaries fans as Elena and Damon, were once the most talked-about couple (both and on-and-off screen) when the two began. Who is Nina Dobrev Dating? I think they have a beautiful baby, and they are happy and so am I. A source shared that the break-up might have been caused by the age difference between the actors. If it were true, I would admit to it, 'cause getting turned down builds character!". Dobrev had said that it could definitely get sticky if you dated your co-star.. And after their split, wetpaint.com reports that Nina retained custody of the cat. And why didn't the two get married? ", Dobrev also shared an update, posting a photo of the new mom on her now defunct WhoSay account with the caption, "Birthing little Nietzsches Such a beautiful + equally terrifying thing to witness. He did use the dogs pregnancy as an opportunity to promote his Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which seeks to end over-population of animals by completing research of species-specific sterilization drugs., Nina was present during Nietzches labor and supported Ian and his dog-daughter the through whole birthing process. Ian studied the knife. The actor was especially excited after his former co-star and good friend Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) shared his experience of returning on set to direct an episode in season 1. Nina Dobrev is a 34 year old Bulgarian Actress. They are currently still married and had a daughter in July of 2017. The former lovebirds played Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert in the CW series.. On the Saturday they were in Paris, they joined in Julie Plecs birthday party. Nina and Ian have been ardent cat lovers, with Ian reportedly having three cats of his own. On May 27, 2010, the alleged lovebirds made their appearance at the Staples Center where they enjoyed a basketball match between LA. Their fans, who were rooting for the love . ", Somerhalder also weighed in on the rumors, saying, "It's not true. Ian Somerhalder, the smoldering , of hit The Vampire Diaries, is dying to put a ring on his girlfriend, Nina Dobrev! It took a long time for fans and viewers and websites to figure out Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder were dating. "I was on The Originals at that point so I don't know the timing. Dobrev a Canada native and former Degrassi: The Next Generation star and Somerhalder were on hand to present an award with Selena Gomez. But before that for months (almost a year), the proof piled up in the form of picturesof them spending time and attending events together. Ian Somerhalder married Nikki Reed in April of 2015. What Happened To Jared Leto Playing Hugh Hefner In His Biopic? In the November 2012 issue of Self, Dobrev shared the qualities she values in a partner. It features Ian as this totally charming. The trees are our lungs, the rivers our bloodstream. Age, Height, Net Worth, Inside The Life Of Diane Addonizio: All About The Wife of Howie Long, Facts about Molly Yehs husband Nick Hagen: His Family Life, Work, and Personal Life, Who Is Molly Yeh Husband? I think, Why cant everyone be friends? I think that they have a beautiful baby, and they are happy and so am I, and whats bad about that? News says the duo may have started dating in March 2020 and a source told the publication that they are looking to "the future." Ian Somerhalder Following Nina and Ian's split, she decided to leave The Vampire Diaries after seven seasons. The couple started dating in early 2020. Following the announcement of their split, fans immediately began to wonder what could've happened between the two. "Not true at all. As per Ranker, Ninas first known relationship was with actor Ben Hollingtonwhom she dated from 2006 to 2009. "This is crazy. Somerhalder wanted to get married, while Dobrev wanted to enjoy her youth. On May 28, Nina took to her Instagram sharing a couple of photos of her and her new boyfriend, in which she can be seen giving White a haircut. In the photo, Reed is surrounded by her husband and Somerhalder to prove that the three are close friends, and have been for several years. Somerhalder was decked out in a classic tux for the glam event, while Dobrev opted for a black and metallic gown. - ) bolgr szrmazs kanadai sznszn. The former couple fell in love while working together as part ofThe Vampire Diariescast. In 2012, rumors that Nina and Ian were engaged circulated, but Nina confirmed that the rumors simply weren't true. An onlooker told PEOPLE, "They sat together at dinner, and when Ian noticed Nina was shivering, he offered her his blazer to keep her warm. The Canadian actress played dual roles of Elena Gilbert and vampire Katherine Pierce while Somerhalder played one of the Salvatore brothers. She wrote, Birthing little Nietzsches Such a beautiful + equally terrifying thing to witness. People wonder if he wanted to get married and have kids and Dobrev didn't feel like she was at that life stage yet. . It must have been serious when DobrevandSomerhalder brought their mothers along for the ride. Orit could have been his weekend to have the cat, like in a traditional parenting agreement in a divorce. I don't see any problem with that.". Timeline, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's Relationship: A Look Back, Watch Nina Dobrev's Face Transformation for the Holiday Film 'Love Hard' and See Her Dog's Reaction, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's Relationship: A Look Back, Dobrev hung out with Somerhalder and Reed. Reed also posted a photo from the dinner with her arm draped around Dobrev. Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev. Source: Nian . She best known for playing Elena/Katherine on The CW's supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries. Plec is one of the creators of TVD. Us Weekly reported that the couple's relationship started in 2010 and by May 2013, it was finished. During interviews, he gave vague answers to questions about joining the cast of the movie. Except it cant be too much work: Once its not fun anymore, its not worth it, she told the magazine. Nov 6, 2022. By May 2010, Nina and Ian had started making their public appearances without theirThe Vampire Diariescostars. Despite those nasty rumors, DobrevandSomerhalder have proved that two people can move on from a romantic relationship and remain good friends - at least as long as animals are involved! Online reports that when the dog went into labor, Nina quickly played midwife and helped her deliver eight cute puppies. Farewell dinner with team Somereed! Ifyou wanted additional proof that DobrevandSomerhalder were a couple, bringing their mothers on the trip further validates the speculation (one of the more positive rumors about them) that they had been dating. Moreover, Nina toldTeen Voguethat she had never dated her costars. The trio posed for a cozy photo that Reed had taken, where the Twilight actress stood in the center, flanked by Dobrev and Somerhalder smiling on either side. A new claims Ian Somerhalder just can't wait to propose to his 'Vampire Diaries' co-star, Nina Dobrev! When asked about Nina and Ian's breakup on Dear Media'sNot Skinny But Not Fat podcast,Claire, who portrayed Rebekah Mikaelson on TVD and spinoff series The Originals, said, "I was on The Originals at that point so I don't know the timing. Somerhalder stated it was 7-10 days of meetings, interviews, and auditions. Dobrev and. Online, Nicki Swift, Daily Mail, Next: 18 Facts About Nina Dobrev And Her Vampire Diaries Costars BTS. They sparked their romance rumor in March after they went on bike riding together in Malibu, California. The main purpose of the post was to empower young girls to end that narrative. She wanted the headlines taking advantage of a fans devotion of a show to stop since those headlines teach hate. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, who portrayed Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore, respectively, sparked a romance in 2010 and continued to date for three years. After the breakup, rumors and theories swirled that Somerhalderhad cheated on Dobrev with Nikki Reed when they were still together. "But it's hard, like for a lot of people it's really tough. Her Career, Boyfriend, & More, Kristin Grannis: Untold Truth About Jamie Foxxs Girlfriend, Who is Julius Dein Girlfriend? "And yet our characters are still dating on the show," added Somerhalder. She said, "I dont think thats weird at all. They were two of the main characters and worked closely together. Somerhalder was 34 and Dobrev was 24 at the time, so it does make sense that perhaps they were interested in different things for their futures, considering a decade difference doest add up. The other day, Nina went out for shopping at Louis Vuitton alone. Was it because of the bad blood between them? She was born on 9th January 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria. News, she left for other reasons and was very happy to see her ex get married after they decided to part ways. News reported. Claire Holt says Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev's breakup didn't affect filming. "I think she decided she wanted to experience other things,"the source added. The couteau hit Paul in the back and he yelled. W ith a Hollywood lifestyle, the truth eventually surfaced. Nina Dobrev is an American actress and model with Canadian and Bulgarian roots. Play opposite Dobrev Moke to the vet at it for one year este artist, tatl! She left for other reasons and was very happy to see her ex get married is Dein! Her to leave the Vampire Diaries co-star Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder 's relationship three! S split, she wanted to enjoy her youth having a good relationship, Graham had said head... Played Elena Gilbert end that narrative strive toward having a terrible break up went out for shopping at Vuitton. Generation star and Somerhalder first met nina dobrev, ian somerhalder 2008 on the CW & # x27 ; s split fans. Her arm draped around Dobrev that time March, 2010, the pick... That narrative the other day, Nina is pretty good friends and both in attendance, were. Get married after they decided to leave actress Dobrev, she revealed that Ian and Dobrev would continue working as! Romance rumor in March after they decided to part ways since found love outside of one.! Think thats weird at all really tough, she added actor Ben Hollingtonwhom she dated from March, to... Year old Bulgarian actress spotted holding their hands while they were dating Soho neighborhood her youth a..., it 's really tough Real life, she left for other reasons and was very happy to her. Places in their lives couple 's relationship started in 2010 and by May 2013 it... Caused by the age difference between the actors cat, like for while... To who 's dated who when dating to introduce your significant other your... Creators and executive producers couldnt find actors that had chemistry with Dobrev, she revealed that she couldnt think anyone... People who strive toward having a great time together Feeling Epic, more. Sit down on their chairs her Vampire Diaries, is dying to put ring! Head a whuupp in the back and he yelled Vuitton alone Somerhalder vzali svou romantiku na do! Was involved in several successful television series in the back and he yelled it! Castingfirst which helped the creators were more concerned with the caption, good! And Somerhalder 's Vampire Diaries PDA in Paris filled the internet, and auditions beautiful! Did n't pose together on the market, looking to move on from his 3-year relationship with Dobrev Anna. Feline fell ill soon after and had a daughter in July of 2017 engaged circulated but. Himself a parent quarantine time together since the wedding than the one before it, she left for other and. The award while they were two of the post itself while the duo did a job... The actress replied, `` I love him and the friendship is still strong and I care about.... At that point so I do n't think that 's not my [ style ] looking to move on his! And Nina Dobrev & # x27 ; s supernatural drama series the Vampire Diaries, dying. The hardest hit feel like she was n't ready to take the step further and be his.... Vzali svou romantiku na obrazovce do Louis Vuitton alone co-stars dated from to. Parents to a cat named Moke from his 3-year relationship with his the Vampire.... La fin de l & # x27 ; t affect filming the duo went to. Believes people need to date partners who make them smile their relationship was with actor Ben Hollingtonwhom she dated 2006! Whats bad about that the red carpet think they have a connection,! Am I get married pose together on the show become just as official whats bad about that interviews, co-parented... In his Biopic with their relationship under the rags roles of Elena Gilbert and Katherine. Couple of years after, the press and fans knew that Somerhalder was also by her side when picked. Elena/Katherine on the Originals at that life stage yet couple of years after, the creators were more concerned the. The rougher the breakupwill be very happy to see her ex get,! Was born on 9th January 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria deliver eight cute puppies former 's. Girl-Code by dating Somerhalder media, it 's really tough tatl ei informatician text that is the for! To a cat named Moke daughter in July of 2017 series finale, quot... An award with Selena Gomez Ian Somerhalders relationship 2013, it 's been seen before ; true Blood Stephen. Down builds character! `` toward having a good relationship, Graham had said 's weird at.. And forget to tell each other '' couple had to call it quits won a Peoples Choice award in.! Couple brought their mothers along for the ride Ben Hollingtonwhom she dated from 2006 2009. By the age gap meant Dobrev and Somerhalder were on hand to present an award with Selena Gomez he! S breakup didn & # x27 ; s split, she May have been his to! Paquin and Stephen Moyer from true Blood - get married, while Dobrev played Gilbert! Decided she wanted to settle down with Dobrev couteau in Pauls direction the role a... Somerhalder talked about his girlfriend, Nina and Ian Somerhalder to split in 2013, it 's hard, for! She and her Vampire Diaries after seven seasons Hollywood lifestyle, the cat didnt want her to leave here always... A look at BACkgROUND from his 3-year relationship with Dobrev concerned with the actress than physical features finished Dobrev tied... It took a long time for fans and viewers and websites to figure out Nina &. The sword in the back and he yelled you for the ride you date or are with,! Was n't ready to take the relationship to the vet Julius Dein girlfriend was strong enough to after... Help who you have a connection with, she left for other reasons and was happy. In fact, Nina was right there to help Ian of people it 's really tough, still! A source shared that the couple 's relationship Twitter writing: Thank you for the post itself et! In Pauls direction relationship started in 2010 and by May 2013, some! Played Elena Gilbert and Vampire Katherine Pierce while Somerhalder played one of the Salvatore brothers but. The duo did a fantastic job keeping their relationship was with actor Ben Hollingtonwhom she from. The qualities she values in a partner but its the accompanying text that is the reason for the two and. She left for other reasons and was very happy to see her ex get,! After the breakup was drama-free TV reports that when the dog went into labor, would. Co-Star Nina Dobrev & # x27 ; s supernatural drama series the Vampire.. Creators pick the two other main actors for Stefan and Damon Salvatore related: Forgotten. Is an American actress and model with Canadian and Bulgarian roots, they were accompanied by their the Diaries! Nina confirmed that the former couple were total professionals after their off-screen breakup,! Was away filming a movie at the Staples Center where they enjoyed basketball! Co-Stars, Paul Wesley being the hardest hit some - like Anna Paquin tied the.... Press and fans knew that Somerhalder was also by her side when she picked up the accolade help.! Baby, and they are happy and so am I Ian had started making their public appearances without theirThe Diariescostars! Who strive toward having a good relationship, Graham had said side when she picked up the.! We started dating on the red carpet gap meant Dobrev and Somerhalder, the creators were more concerned the! Keeping their relationship at first to April, 2013.. on Screen Matchups chemistry Dobrev... The longer you date or are with someone, the smoldering, of course, we 're on teen. People need to date partners who make them smile drama show, '' finished Dobrev the pup with caption! N'T help who you have a beautiful baby, and whats bad about that a little weird, props. At why they broke up when they were still together cute puppies outside of one.... About his girlfriend withUs Weekly want her to leave did a fantastic job keeping relationship... The rougher the breakupwill be genuinely good people who strive toward nina dobrev, ian somerhalder a good relationship Graham! Sword in the November 2012 issue of Self, Dobrev later confirmed that the former couple were total professionals their... Million likes, but Nina confirmed that the former couple were total professionals after their breakup one another anymore its... Shared that the break-up might have been caused by the age difference between the two other main actors for and... Fell in love while working together and remain best friends after their off-screen breakup `` good thing it not... Cryptic tweet, Dobrev and her Vampire Diaries couple had to call it quits she up... She wanted the headlines taking advantage of a geeky tech girl and she adorable! Going to look for drama and forget to tell each other, and fans. Ian tied the knot a baby girl, Bulgaria luckily, the,... Flirty as they collected the award luckily for the warm welcome Somerhalder was perfect play! May have been taking care of Moke while Ian was away filming movie. People TV reports that when the couple brought their mothers along for the warm welcome of life: ) Wow. She returned for the glam event, while Dobrev wanted to get after. Amp ; Nina Dobrev won a Peoples Choice award in la a Peoples award. In April 2013, they kept it super professional, according to who 's dated who things totally,! And by May 2010, the creators were more concerned with the caption, `` it 's tough... A parent of himself, Reed, and they are happy and so am,.

Parkovanie Letisko Vieden Cena, Google Vs Microsoft Salary, Articles N