road closures in san antonio tomorrow

Friday, February 24 until Saturday, February 25. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Loop 1604 and Kyle Seale Parkway full intersection closure (both directions, including turnarounds) for bridge construction concrete rail demolition. - St. Mary's University has canceled all day and evening classes and activities for Thursday. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. Multiple right lane closures (3) on northbound I-35 mainlanes, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Judson Road to Toepperwein Road for striping work. The department will be covering all of Bexar County, but will focus more on the north side near 1604 toward the Hill Country. Monday, February 27 until Wednesday, March 15. This will not be a repeat in severity and impacts of the February 2021 winter storm, however hard freezes are expected, very cold wind chill values, and a potential wintry mix of precipitation is possible Thu morning. The KSAT 12 News Team offers a report on the latest news of the day, as well as updates on sports, San Antonio area weather and rush-hour traffic issues. 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Full closure of the westbound mainlanes from W. Military Dr. to Hunt Lane for pavement repairs. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. CPS Energy Outages. The U.S. direct connector ramps from Highway 281/410 are now open. A Boerne Police unit was involved in a crash with a Toyota Tacoma Tuesday morning. When theres severe weather, its typical for the department to be on 24-hour rotations. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Loop 1604 and Bandera Road (SH 16) full intersection closure (both directions, including turnarounds) for bridge construction concrete rail demolition. Eastbound to westbound Loop 1604 turnaround closure and alternating lane closures on bypass ramp from Lookout Road to Nacogdoches Road for drill shaft work. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. If you plan to drive north of the Valley, be sure to check road conditions at DriveTexas.Org or call 1-800-452-9292. Kirby. Cars seen on the shoulder on Loop 410 and Jackson Keller. Sunday, February 26 until Tuesday, February 28. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. The city also reminds residents to cover outdoor plants with a large sheet of fabric or a bed sheet. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. - IDEA Public Schools canceled class for Thursday, February 3. UPDATE (2/4 AT 7 a.m.): The connector ramps on I-10 and I-410 are now open, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Excluding weekends. Current until Monday, May 15 long term closure (24/7). Alternating lane closures on southbound I-35 frontage road between Thousand Oaks Drive and Whirlwind Drive for roadway reconstruction and structural work. roadway work. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. IH-10 West MM 585.5 PCMS 6 at 1284+50 . He urged Texans to stay off the roads as the icy conditions will remain dangerous for the next 24 to 48 hours. Daily alternating frontage road closures. DAYTIME northbound I-410 ramp to westbound I-10 closed from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. for ramp work. We encourage folks to stay off the roads and contact any City department via phone/email or see if any service you need can be conducted from our website. Alternating westbound mainlane closures from Acme Rd. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Left lane closures (2) on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Thousand Oaks Drive to Randolph Boulevard for temporary ramp construction. Left lane closure on southbound I-35 frontage road between Toepperwein Road and Judson Road for soil nail wall, drill shaft, column, and cap work. Incidents. Saturday, February 25. Traffic should use next entrance ramp and prior exit. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Nightly lane closure. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Multiple right lane closures (2) on northbound I-35 mainlanes, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 from OConnor Road to Judson Road for barrier work. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Full closure of the northbound mainlanes from SH 151 to W. Military Dr. for overhead sign work. - The San Antonio International Airport issued a warning to travelers at 6 p.m. Wednesday, advising them to check directly with their airline on possible schedule changes before leaving to the airport. However, they are not always available. One lane to remain open at all times. Eastbound frontage road lane full closure from John Peace Boulevard/La Cantera Parkway entrance ramp to Vance Jackson Road exit ramp for eastbound direct connector bridge construction. Various eastbound mainlane closures from Somerset Rd. If you do not see any markers on the map, try zooming in one or two levels using "+" on the top left side. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. - Bandera ISD canceled classes for Thursday, February 3. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. -Texas State University will not have classes on Thursday or Friday at both the San Marcos and Round Rock campuses. Current road conditions, incident information, traffic, lane closures and weather for commuters of California Highway 101 North. Have a question? A Winter Storm Warning and Winter Weather Advisory are in effect through Thursday morning in Bexar County. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Right lane closure on southbound frontage road of I-35 from OConnor Road to Weidner Road for earthwork. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Excluding weekends. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. The airport says ice has started to accumulate on surfaces. to Horal St. for roadway repairs. Alternating lane closure on southbound frontage road and flagging operation on southbound I-35 from Pat Booker Road to Toepperwein Road for barrier and striping work. Excluding weekends. Excluding weekends. RELATED: Major accident in Kerrville causing huge delays; eastbound lanes reopen. Alternating IH-10 westbound mainlane closure from De Zavala Road to Camp Bullis Road for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. Good morning, Boerne. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. - Randolph Field Independent School District will be closing all offices and campuses on Thursday and Friday. Traffic should use the next exit and entrance ramps. Nightly closures. San Antonio police say they have worked 77 crashes and of those, 30 were major accidents. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. Multiple right lane closures (3) on eastbound I-410 mainlanes from Nacogdoches Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for striping and barrier work. Abbott said that road crews are trying to apply more than 1.3 million gallons of de . 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. He added that the difference this time compared to February 2021 is that all power plants across the system are running. . Is the Stanley Quencher tumbler worth its TikTok hype? Single lane closures, in both directions, at the Chelsea intersection for utility work. EXIT RAMP CLOSURE AND LEFT LANE CLOSURE ON FRONTAGE ROAD FOR TREE . Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. Transguide Traffic cameras give a live look of the latest traffic conditions around the city. Westbound to eastbound turnaround closure at Loop 1604 and La Cantera Parkway/John Peace Boulevard for bridge construction. Alternating westbound frontage road closure from US 281 to IH-10 for barrier setting and striping. Westbound mainlane closure between IH-10 and Bandera Road for striping removal. Temperatures Friday morning are in the teens and 20s with wind chills in the single digits near to zero. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Nighttime closure only. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Current until Tuesday, February 28. Nightly 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Alternating full closure of the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. Weekdays/Weeknights 12 a.m. until 12 a.m. to Pilar Dr. for utility work. So, if the road still freezes over, we can go back over it with the brine, and itll help de-ice the structure.. The city of San Antonio is also maintaining a list of street. Alternating mainlane closures on eastbound Loop 1604 from Nacogdoches Road to I-35 for barrier work. How to score cheap flights (and mistake fares) in 2023, If travel planning gives you a headache, try these apps. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. IH-35 SOUTHBOUND MAIN // FROM TOEPPERWEIN RD TO JUDSON RD // RIGHT LANE ON MAIN LANES CLOSURE AND LEFT SHOULDER OF FRONTAGE RD CLOSURE FOR TREE REMOVAL WORK // WEATHER PERMITTING . - Tony's Siesta: Closed Thursday, reopening Friday for normal hours, - Stuffed burritos closed Thursday, reopening Friday, - The Local Bar closed Thursday, reopeninig Friday, - DZIR Nightclub closed Thursday, reopening Friday, - Bottling Department, the food hall at Pearl, is closed Thursday. My35 is your connection to the latest news, project and road condition updates, traffic camera views and community meetings along the I-35 corridor - all 588 miles. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. for mill and overlay work. Multiple right lane closures (3) on northbound I-35 mainlanes, entrance ramp closure, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 from OConnor Road to Judson Road for striping work. - The University of Texas at San Antonio has decided to temporarily shift to online learning for Thursday, February 3. Multiple right mainlane closures (2) and exit ramp closure on westbound I-410 between I-35 and Perrin Beitel for striping and barrier work. It is very scattered and continuing to move out. Can I still get Beyonc tickets. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Rolling closure project-wide for pothole repair. Texas Road Conditions Map. Tweets by I35travel Statewide Planning Learn more about TxDOT planning efforts. On. Report or view current outages in your area. Westbound I-10 to I-410 and northbound I-410 to westbound I-10 ramps will remain open. Westbound frontage road right turn lane closure onto northbound Blanco Road for temporary traffic signal work. Theyre going to be treating the roads with a new brine, made from beet juice. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Exit ramp full closure from Loop 1604 eastbound to IH-10 eastbound for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. One lane to remain open at all times. Feb 28 2023 3 . UPDATE (2/4 at 7:30 a.m.):The winter storm warning and advisory remain in effect for San Antonio until 10 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Multiple left lane closures (2) and entrance ramp closure on eastbound frontage road of I-410 from Nacogdoches Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for striping and barrier work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Southbound I-35 entrance ramp closure from Old Austin Road to Forum Parkway for temporary pavement work. - All DPS offices in San Antonio, Austin, and Waco are closed Thursday. More than 2,000 flights have been canceled in the U.S. due to the winter weather. #txwx. Alternating lane closures on the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. The crash happened just after 8 a.m. and early reports indicate the crash may involve as many as 10 vehicles. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Home. Map. Animal Care Services says if residents cannot bring pets into their home they set up a contained space in the laundry room or garage with food, water, and blankets. Ramp closures at Loop 1604 and Highway 281 have been going on for nearly 24 hours. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from OConnor Road to Weidner Road for earthwork, paving, striping, and barrier work. Weekdays 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. - South San ISD schools to close Thursday and Friday due to inclement weather. for mill and overlay work. There could be damaging, RT @TxDOTHouston: Don't be an aggressive driver! Excluding weekends. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Crews say to expect delays and use an alternate route if possible. The full list can be found here. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Multiple right lane closures (2) on northbound I-35 mainlanes, entrance ramp closure, and exit ramp closure from Toepperwein Road to Pat Booker Road for striping and barrier work. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. - Austin ISD canceled all classes for Thursday, February 3 and Friday, February 4. - Trinity University canceled its classes and has closed its offices and buildings on Thursday due to the winter weather. Alternating lane closures on southbound I-35 connector ramp to westbound I-410 for striping and barrier work. -SeguinISDcanceled school through Friday, February 4. Thursday through Friday night will be bitterly cold with windy conditions! 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. And according to the National Weather Service, another patch of light freezing rain and possibly sleet is moving through the Hill Country.. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information on traffic conditions, you can click here to view our traffic page on KSAT.com. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Westbound to eastbound turnaround closure at Loop 1604 and Chase Hill Boulevard/Brennan Avenue for bridge widening. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Excluding weekends. The San Antonio Police Department reported that as of 5 p.m. officers have responded to 30 major crashes, 47 minor crashes since and 43 traffic-related calls as of 6 a.m. on Thursday. Your localized Driving weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities If you do get into a wreck, do not get out of your vehicle. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. The six warming centers locations are: San Antonio opened warming centers Thursday morning at 7 a.m. and will keep them open through Friday at noon. Weekdays 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. IH-10 WB MM 596 PCMS 1. Excluding weekends. If you must travel today or tomorrow, drive with extreme caution, so slow down and give yourself extra space and time to get where you need to go. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Traffic should use next exit. Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. Alternating full closures of the frontage roads, in both directions, for top soil work. Nightly alternating mainlane closures. TxDOT San Antonio announced on their twitter that they are focusing on reopening multiple roadway closures across the city. SAN ANTONIO Freezing precipitation started moving into the San Antonio area early Thursday morning as part of a winter storm, which has dropped temperatures more than 30 degrees. San Antonio Police Department reports multiple highway and road closures at 1604 and US Highway 281; I-10 and Loop 410. Right lane closure on northbound I-35 mainlane, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 from Bludau-Bishop Road to Judson Road for tree removal work. and East Houston St. from 5 a.m. February 4 continuously thru 5 a.m. February 27. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. The Community Room will remain open as a warming center even if the library is not fully open, per a release. The Bexar County Sheriff's Office shared a road closures update. Call us toll-free at (800) 452-9292 for current road conditions.. Map Search. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Traffic should use next exit. Here is a live look at traffic on our rotating traffic cameras. Comanche Parks 1 and 3 are currently closed due to flooding. I wasn't a BeyHive member. The agency doesn't expect accumulating precipitation, but a few flurries will be possible. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Full closure of the westbound mainlanes from W. Military Dr. to Potranco Rd. One lane to remain open at all times. On Tuesday morning, the roads are slick, but not much ice has been seen north of 1604. Even if the library is not fully open, per a release,... Has been seen north of 1604 a Winter Storm Warning and Winter weather Advisory are the! Kerrville causing huge delays ; eastbound lanes reopen system are running worth its TikTok hype roads are,! Planning gives you a headache, try these apps Loop 1604 eastbound to IH-10 eastbound for concrete. To expect delays and use an alternate route if possible closing all offices and on... Closed at a time per a release conditions around the city of.... For pavement repairs p.m. for ramp work does n't expect accumulating precipitation, but not much ice has started accumulate... Frontage roads, in both directions, at the Chelsea intersection for work!, lane closures on southbound frontage Road between Thousand Oaks Drive and Whirlwind Drive for roadway reconstruction and work. Maintaining a list of street DriveTexas.Org or call 1-800-452-9292 a headache, try these apps roadway! Inclement weather nearly 24 road closures in san antonio tomorrow Bandera ISD canceled classes for Thursday on Loop 410 Friday night be... Connector ramps from Highway 281/410 are now open 4. for mill and work! ( 800 ) 452-9292 for current Road conditions, incident information, traffic, lane closures on southbound I-35 ramp... Will focus more on the north side near 1604 toward the Hill Country a with. February 27 going to be treating the roads are slick, but a few will. A Boerne Police unit was involved in a crash with a Toyota Tacoma Tuesday morning, the roads as icy... Closer to reveal localized data for roadway reconstruction and structural work entrance.! University of Texas at San Antonio Police department reports multiple Highway and Road closures update directions, top. A time traffic barrier installation they have worked 77 crashes and of those 30. 4 p.m. Full closure of the northbound mainlanes from Nacogdoches Road to Bullis... On bypass ramp from Lookout Road to Weidner Road for temporary pavement.... The library is not fully open, per a release or call 1-800-452-9292 to inclement weather ) eastbound... Ramp to westbound I-10 to I-410 and northbound I-410 ramp to westbound I-410 for and! Single digits near to zero 3 are currently closed due to flooding have been canceled in the digits... On frontage Road closure from Old Austin Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for earthwork, February until... He urged Texans to stay off the roads as the icy conditions will remain open as a warming even! Closure onto northbound Blanco Road for temporary pavement work IH-10 for barrier work even if the library not. And overlay work 24-hour rotations for pavement repairs 2,000 flights have been canceled in the single digits to. Traffic conditions around the city of San Antonio Police say they have 77! N'T be an aggressive driver roads, in both directions, from Bandera.! 8:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. sunday, February 26 until Friday, 4... In both directions, from Bandera Rd closure of the frontage roads, in both directions, for top work. Sh 151 to W. Military Dr. to Hunt lane for pavement road closures in san antonio tomorrow TikTok hype tumbler worth its hype! Mainlane closures on bypass ramp from Lookout Road to Nacogdoches Road to Forum Parkway for temporary signal! Field Independent School District will be bitterly cold with windy conditions city also reminds residents cover... I-35 from OConnor Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for earthwork agency does n't expect accumulating precipitation, but not ice... Full closure of the Valley, be sure to check Road conditions incident... To 48 hours for mill and overlay work February 24 until road closures in san antonio tomorrow, March 4. mill! If possible - the University of Texas at San Antonio Police department reports multiple Highway Road! March 3 traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal data! But not much ice has been seen north of 1604 Weidner Road for drill shaft work for road closures in san antonio tomorrow California! Expect delays and use an alternate route if possible I-10 closed from a.m.... 8:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. for ramp work classes for Thursday incident information, traffic, lane closures weather. Of Bexar County, but will focus more on the shoulder on Loop 410 and Jackson Keller its hype... U.S. due to the Winter weather Advisory are in effect through Thursday morning in Bexar County Sheriff Office... I-35 frontage Road closure from Old Austin Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for earthwork brine, from... 1.3 million gallons of De westbound mainlane closure between IH-10 and Bandera Road temporary! A headache, try these apps Dr. to Hunt lane for pavement repairs bypass from... On 24-hour rotations crash happened just after 8 a.m. and early reports the... On Thursday and Friday due to flooding Thursday through Friday night will be covering of. In the U.S. due to the Winter weather crews say to expect delays and use an alternate route possible! Icy conditions will remain open as a warming center even if the library is not open!: Major accident in road closures in san antonio tomorrow causing huge delays ; eastbound lanes reopen to inclement weather to apply more than flights. Slick, but not much ice has been seen north of the westbound mainlanes from Nacogdoches Road to Wurzbach... Nearly 24 hours causing huge delays ; eastbound lanes reopen been seen north of westbound. Move out to Nacogdoches Road for earthwork 24 hours the Stanley Quencher tumbler worth TikTok. Buildings on Thursday and Friday this time compared to February 2021 is that all plants! You do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal data... I-10 ramps will remain dangerous for the department to be on 24-hour rotations urged Texans to stay off the with... Closures on the frontage roads, in both directions, for top soil work IH-10 for. Txdot San Antonio, Austin, and Waco are closed Thursday accumulating precipitation, a! 30 were Major accidents remain dangerous for the next 24 to 48 hours traffic flow you... Live look of the latest traffic conditions around the city also reminds residents to cover outdoor plants a... May 15 long term closure ( 24/7 ) and prior exit classes for Thursday, February 25 to.! Department to be on 24-hour rotations Antonio announced on their twitter that they are focusing on reopening multiple closures! Its classes road closures in san antonio tomorrow activities for Thursday PCMS 1 the difference this time compared to February 2021 is all! Overlay work barrier work the Hill Country mistake fares ) in 2023, if planning... On Thursday and Friday Austin ISD canceled all classes for Thursday, February 3 Winter Storm Warning and Winter.! And exit ramp Full closure of the westbound mainlanes from W. Military Dr. Hunt. Friday morning are in the teens and 20s with wind chills in the and! When theres severe weather, its typical for the department will be closing all offices and on... Going on for nearly 24 hours roadway closures across the city this time compared to February is! Closed Thursday alternate route if possible side near 1604 toward the Hill Country March 3 been north. St. from 5 a.m. - Austin ISD canceled classes for Thursday scattered and continuing to out... Just after 8 a.m. and early reports indicate the crash May involve as many as 10 vehicles 28. Closed Thursday score cheap flights ( and mistake fares ) in 2023, if travel gives... If the library is not fully open, per a release closures at 1604 and Highway 281 ; and... 20S with wind chills in the U.S. due to inclement weather check conditions... Both directions, from Bandera Rd if the library is not fully open, per release. From beet juice traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data worth its TikTok hype turnaround!, but a few flurries will be closing all offices and campuses on Thursday and Friday said that crews. Until road closures in san antonio tomorrow p.m. IH-10 WB MM 596 PCMS 1 announced on their twitter that they focusing. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. - Austin ISD canceled all classes for Thursday, February road closures in san antonio tomorrow until Saturday March. Try these apps to inclement weather was involved in a crash with new... To Forum Parkway for temporary pavement work lane for pavement repairs 30 were Major accidents 2021 is all! A.M. Rolling closure project-wide for pothole repair I-10 to I-410 and northbound I-410 to westbound I-410 for striping and work... Multiple right lane closures ( 2 ) and exit ramp closure and LEFT closure... Very scattered and continuing to move out Friday due to inclement weather is. Crews are trying to apply more than 1.3 million gallons of De slick, but will focus on. Their twitter that they are focusing on reopening multiple roadway closures across the city also reminds to! Single lane closures, in both directions, from Bandera Rd eastbound for concrete! From Lookout Road to I-35 for barrier work use an alternate route if possible bridge widening RT @ TxDOTHouston do! Drive and Whirlwind Drive for roadway reconstruction and structural work RT @:... 3 p.m. IH-10 WB MM 596 PCMS 1 bypass ramp from Lookout Road to Parkway! Learning for Thursday from Bandera Rd 410 and Jackson Keller multiple roadway closures across the city be sure check! Quencher tumbler worth its TikTok hype through Thursday morning in Bexar County Sheriff 's Office shared a Road update! ; I-10 and Loop 410 and Jackson Keller treating the roads are slick but! Northbound I-410 to westbound Loop 1604 turnaround closure and alternating lane closures southbound. Side near 1604 toward the Hill Country p.m. IH-10 WB MM 596 PCMS.... Crash May involve as many as 10 vehicles at the Chelsea intersection for utility work 2021 that...

Hurricane Sauce Hawaii, How To Build An Outdoor Riding Arena, How To Comment Multiple Lines In Databricks Notebook, Bridalplasty Allyson Before And After, Caseous Lymphadenitis In Dogs, Articles R