rory mcilroy trackman numbers

Currently I practice indoors because of the winter. This article helped me understand what he was trying to convey to me. I know from playing with better players the difference between me and them is pretty much how much more accurate they are from a left and right perspective. Rory has said that he is getting a bit more distance from the ball rolling out further, and that would be an indication that its spinning a hair less, but I havent seen that in our fittings. The Northern Irishman is just The Masters' title away from a grand slam in golf. . Thats incredible efficiency. The key to backspin is crispness of contact a poorly struck shot simply wont spin as much. Actually, we havent seen any huge changes over the past years, its more about roundings. It seems he's hitting up (Attack Angle) with a driver, not down. Big difference. Shaft lean at impact is a big factor in dynamic loft and most higher handicap players "flip" early and don't have their hands ahead at impact like pros. 315y carry at sea level. Can pga tour players carry the ball 293 yards. Jon Sinclairs work on wedge sweet spot location is illuminating. The rotational speed doesn't account for that much distance - it's kind of a misnomer that goes back awhile. Playing Tips Spin determines weather you hit a draw or fade so logic would dictate distance will also be effected. Would that explain the high smash, positive spin axis and negative face to path? Rory McIlroy has strongly rejected criticism of his caddie Harry Diamond, saying that their record over the past five years "speaks for itself". Same swing with the Apex 21s (30 degrees of loft) flies between 177 180 yds. The consistency of a players attack angle and club path are two of the biggest factors I see that differentiate a good player from an average one. I was doing wedge work, and see that for a pitching wedge, (48), my angle of attack -about 7.5 is n=much higher than LPGA average. Andrew I totally disagree with your premise. More spin + higher launch will result in less roll out. TrackMan Master Gary Nicol Director of Coaching, TPEGS @ Archerfield Links. Published 26 October 22, Here, we highlight the seven ways to modify your golf gear for winter that could help lower your scores, By Joel Tadman However, in order to get the longest carry possible, the ball should launch high with low spin. in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. Would be interesting to see what his numbers were 3 years ago. So the total numbers may be off, but the carry numbers (most important) show the proper numbers (steeper attack > more spin + less ball speed = less carry). Here we consider some of the forgotten men. Thats a two club difference. Your email address will not be published. At impact, is the ball lined up with the centre of gravity of the driver? Hair looks much better. Has anybody got Rory Mcilroys Trackman stats? [font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Irons Ping i200 4//PW[/color][/b][/font] Thorbjrn Olesen: 5: 869,3: 5. Last updated 25 October 22, If you want to know how to clean golf clubs and grips, check out this step-by-step guide, By Sam Tremlett 20 3 Wood 91 137 1.51 9.10 Straight 3760.00 204.00 221.00 You can post now and register later. yeah, you'd think they'd be a bit more tech-smart. Some tour players even hit their regular fade shot with actual slight draw numbers but heel hit makes it fade. In this video centeredness of strike is being lauded but when the impact numbers are analysed it shows that Rory is hitting a shot with a CP of +3.2 and a CF to CP of 5.0 this should produce a massive hook. When he hits cut shots, the spin can get up to 2400rpm, and if he really gets one high on the face it might dip a little under 2000rpm, but it is still maximised. thain, this place is about 3 miles away from the Nike World Headquarters, so i wouldn't be surprised if this was taken there. I'm preparing a clinic for my Members and would like his numbers or indeed any tour players. Jack - I assume you are talking about the numbers in the chart. Thanks again, [font=tahoma][b][color=#B22222]Putter Black Series [/color][/b][/font] Interesting numbers, rory has seemed to gain over 10mph and 10-15 mph in ball speed, thats hard to do . 12 3 Wood 94 143 1.52 8.80 Straight 3874.00 215.00 232.00 Rollout is average 20 yards. Talking about the net worth of Professional Golfer Rory McIlroy we want to tell you that his net worth falls at a respected figure of $ 100 million. I read not long ago that Rory Mcilroy had a smash factor of 1.53 as well . 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos, Ping i230 w/ BB&F, Ping Glide 4.0 w BB&F, Titleist 2021 T100S, BNIP Titleist TSR2 Driver, Ping G400 Max Driver. June 2019 Buy him lunch and get the answers your looking for . Our blog will present ideas for discussions from different perspectives. Considering he is in miles better shape than me, I feel like I could catch up: If you don't mind me asking, which Trackman do you use and how much did you pay? It would be great to know the average loft for each club, especially the irons!. According to Rory McIlroy's stock yardages, the Northern Irishman hits his 9-iron 163 yards and he hits his 5-iron 219 yards. Amazing. This explains why poorly struck balls will often fly as far, if not further, than a well-hit shot. If so the smash factor will be a little off since they arent a legal tournament ball. They need to take a screenshot not a shot of the screen! I have a hard time with this next word F U N game. I wonder what the 220 yard shot looked like on the left screen lol. I am 56 have a Trackman hitting bay, trying to improve my face control to not draw as much. Rory's horizontal swing plane is 10 degrees out. All things constant, if you hit one shot dead center on the face and the next shot exactly the same but 1 inch towards the toe (excluding twist face here) you will get a Face Angle number of 5 degrees more open. 11 3 Wood 94 142 1.51 9.10 Straight 3904.00 213.00 230.00 . From my conversations with some of my Tour clients that have brought the Trackman out on the course their club head speed tends to lower out on the course. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, 2 Dustin Johnson, AoA: Up, World Ranking: No. For the average player, the attack angle on drivers varies and in general so should the ball that is hit from the ground always have a negative attack angle in order to get a better margin of error for the impact. 3H: Titleist 915H 21 w/ Diamana D+ 90 S The attack angle for the pros varies on woods, but its more or less negative when it comes to hybrids and irons. This is a example of one of my shots with 7 iron. Positive is to the right, negative is to the left, regardless of dexterity. Club Speed, Attack Angle, Ball Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Spin Rate, Max Height, Land Angle and Carry. Rob, you are correct. For the tour pro stats mainly carry distance, launch angle and spin rate for the driver, you have the averages, could you supply the max and min (filtered for outliers)? Rory McIlroy's Trackman Numbers with Driver - He's not human. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Brian. I take Golf perhaps a little more serious than others and my approach to this game may be viewed as extreme due to my focus on Fitness/Strength Training combined with my Yoga and Nutritional regimen. 15 JB Holmes, AoA: Up, World Ranking: No. Good call. These Certifications have greatly assisted me in understanding Flight/Ball dynamics and greatly assists my Coach and I in our 4-5 hour daily Putting-Wedge-Iron-Wood and Driver Sessions providing the data necessary to produce a more consistent and . What Club Stuck Out? [quote name='PowerPlayer' timestamp='1423747614' post='10937533'] I currently own a Trackman 4 and although I DO NOT wish to teach, I am Certified as an Operator and successful in obtaining my Professional Level 1 & 2 Certifications and shortly will be submitting my Thesis to be considered for review. Ball: 2021Titleist ProV1. By comparison Justin Thomas is at -5.5* and many of the pros that I looked at are steeper though it says that PGA Tour average is -4.1*. Analyzing Rory McIlroy's Driver using TrackMan numbers. Dirk Nowtzki with a 38" driver would have a longer swing arc than me with a 48. . And its pretty much similar with the other numbers. Use TrackMan Numbers to Quickly PinPoint the Strike Back in September at The Belfry whilst attending a TrackMan day Tom Davis of TaylorMade showed us this image of Rory McIlroy's TrackMan data from a shot he had hit with driver.. As you can see Rory has Equipment adjustments will have a relatively minor impact in these areas. they know nothing about computers down there. Averages are useful, but knowing them would be more useful if we knew the median and mode, as well as the range. "Congratulations to Rory McIlroy Have a look at his numbers #TeamTrackMan #UnleashYourPotential" "I have been testing the new 913 and all the Trackman numbers suggested I was hitting the ball further." - Rory McIlroy The pair eventually settled on the smaller, open-faced D3 head with 8.5 of loft and . McIlroy won the FedEx Cup in 2016 in a playoff. Rory McIlroy reacts on the ninth green during the final round of the TOUR Championship. 2. Do you have TrackMan data for AoA and DL for greenside bunker shots? Probably cutting that nest increased his clubhead speed. Rory McIlroy Swing Analysis and Trackman Numbers. I like that article. Attack angle = +8 degrees Thanks Karl, Swing speed with driver 60 approx why is dynamic loft between 20 to 24! looking at that isnt it amazing how bubb's Driver Length - 44" and yet he hits it a mile, I assume you are talking about a driver swing speed of 95-100 mph. No, it is 3 and that means the clubhead is movin upwards. Andrew Allow walking. It was just one shot after the other as well. 27 3 Wood 94 137 1.46 10.60 Straight 4054.00 204.00 221.00 Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II Irons With Mizuno Exsar Graphite Regular Shafts - Superb. 17 3 Wood 95 144 1.52 8.80 Straight 3922.00 216.00 233.00 I achieve those positive angles and l can carry the driver (9 degr loft) 245 yards with a club speed of 95mph. Related: Golf Monthly 2018 Open Championship Homepage. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you! I can't wait to get on a Trackman this spring and get some reliable data. I played SteelFiber i95 shafts last year in all my irons including wedges. 2015: 113.3 mph I'm preparing a clinic for my Members and would like his numbers or indeed any tour players. love Trackman outings. JavaScript is disabled. The point is there are so many factors that "ideal" for any number on any metric changes based on you, your swing, and your goals. I wouldn't trust that site, it also says Bubba flies it 360 which is a load of rubbish, Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0 Thanks! [quote name='maxmw' timestamp='1332430992' post='4556676'] Spin Loft This category reveals the key metrics behind how far a person can potentially hit a golf ball and if that potential is being reached. Hey Chris thanks for the info below i find it very interesting. Support Manager EMEA & Asia, Can you send me the optimal numbers across the board that players and coaches should be looking for in lessons and trackman sessions, Strangely enough, with a driver you can achieve a carry of 300 vs 275 with the same clubhead speed of 113. It wasnt game-changing speed, but there was a little bit in there and because of that we could get him a few extra yards. Now I may be wrong on some of this, so Id love to get a true experts take. 10 3 Wood 94 142 1.51 9.10 Straight 3904.00 213.00 230.00 TrackMan will tell you where that spot on the face was pointed at impact. 6 iron only 183yds carry? What's in My BagDriver;0311 Gen 5, 3-Wood:917h3 , Hybrid: 915 2-Hybrid, Irons: Sub 70 TAIII FordgedWedges: (52, 56, 60), Putter: , Ball: MTB,Shoe: , Rangfinder: Reduce ineffective golf instruction. The more sand you use to move the ball the less spin. You cannot paste images directly. Osta green fee, jsenyys, pelioikeus, TrackMan-tunti tai range-kortti GoGolf Shopista 2.3. menness ja saat kaupan plle ilmaisen lipun golfmessuille (arvo 17 ). 29 3 Wood 98 142 1.45 10.90 Straight 4276.00 213.00 230.00, Brent. Even golfers that fade the golf ball (open face-to-path) should ideally have a lower Dynamic Loft then Static Loft - Attack Angle. Rickie Fowler and Rory McIlroy walk from the number two tee during the first round of the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, Thursday . Trying to get a crazy positive (4,5,6 degrees or more) is very difficult to do consistently and brings bigger misses into play. The 2mm off the heel went nine yards off line, and the 9mm went three yards off line. 13 3 Wood 96 145 1.51 9.10 Straight 4000.00 219.00 236.00 Im currently doing my university project on green-side bunker shots, I was wondering if you have any shot data for a short bunker shot or flop shot? Elliott Heath is our Senior Staff Writer and has been with Golf Monthly since early 2016 after graduating with a degree in Sports Journalism. [/quote] Between 1935 and 1946 he won 50 tournaments including 18 in a single season, By Fergus Bisset Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! Ive seen high school kids hit 9 iron 165 and they dont swing 100 mph with a 9 iron. Sei Young Kim winner of the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic. 2014: 113.0 mph Ok the one number that really stood out to me was the smash factor. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. McIlroy had a very hardcore amateur career, topping the World Amateur Golf Ranking for one week as a 17-year-old in 2007. For example driving range balls are normally very hard and will have much lower spinrates than a quality ball like a Titleist pro v1. saevel25, 41 minutes ago The ROK Golf team brings varied experience and qualifications to the golf industry. golf Golfers got used to Trackman numbers, then various fitness trackers and now, thanks to Rory McIlroy who is always one step ahead of the rest when it comes to staying fit, they've. It was whippy, and not very accurate. If youre playing the Callaway Mavrik irons, youll get 27 degrees of loft on a 7 iron. Its not that a draw swing is any faster/more powerful its simply that fades have more backspin due to the impact geometry/physics involved with that swing. Rory McIlroy Swing Analysis and TrackMan Numbers Insights | 6 | by TrackMan Rory McIlroy - Swing Analysis Watch on TrackMan Master Gary Nicol - Director of Coaching, TPEGS @ Archerfield Links. 18 during Friday's second round for the Masters at Augusta National Golf Club, Friday, April 9, 2021, in Augusta, Georgia. Club Speed for a driver: Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid A modern 7i is now 30. The beauty with the M3 was the ball speed actually went up from the M2 the year before. The WGCs (with the exception of the match play) were really bad events by the time they died out. The tour max and min range is a starting point versus having to create this from scratch. If the rules changed from allowing 14 to 10 clubs, how much of an impact would it have on scores? I was custom fit recently for the Apex 21s and currently play Apex MBs. Sorry we do not have any official bunker shot data. However in general you should seek to have a 0 or slightly positive attack angle with driver. How to gain more distance without swinging faster? Is that a typo? TrackMan's term for this is Smash Factor. By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines. taylormade spider tour dj version and cleveland huntington beach number 1 I believe this is the combination that makes the 8-iron go so much shorter. Its genius technology. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. [/quote] From Trackman I am a 2 handicapper and I hit my driver 280 yards on an average. Trackman measures two numbers that seem difficult to differentiate, club path and swing direction. What is the attack angle with driver of the best players on the pga tour? Latest on Rory McIlroy including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN For me, spin loft is a much more important number. The lower the spin loft the higher the smash factor. There is likely a casting type action on the downswing which will reduce the ball speed, overall distance and reduce contact quality. Are there circumstances where you might have to accept that your ace wasnt the real deal? the range's facebook page is RedTail Golf Course. Just noticed that. 10 - 15 MPH as a Pro. A negative path is always "out to in" regardless of which side you are hitting from. taylor p790 17 degree taylormade p760 3-pw For a driver that should be 1.5, if it is not, something is wrong. Like you said though, could just be a controlled swing by him. Copyright 2004-2023 The Sand Trap .com Spin creates lift and drag which reduces distance. Performance enhancing drugs Thanks! Hi Everyone, Later in the same year, he turned professional . We do not have any official charts for the Senior Tour. Does anyone else have a view on this? Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5". What is the #1 PGA Tour player in Carry Distance average carry distance?? Trackman Number's MEMBER REVIEWS: Takomo Golf Iron Testing! 915 FD Do you have any numbers on tour averages numbers on dynamic loft and spin loft? None of this. SM5 53, 59 Once I started to try and swing up on it. Like every . I have had a number of sessions on a Trackman, (the latest on Aug 22, 2015, at Modern Golf in Mississauga On.). You must log in or register to reply here. Larry. Why? 2016: 112.9 mph it's pretty sad. Both of them have a Project X Rifle 6.5 shaft. My spin loft was 24.7* and his was 21.5*. Jack, We then went into the M4 and he started heeling it a little more. GolfWeek just release an article that outlines the changes the PGA Tour is making in 2024: Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm and Rory are about as efficient as you get. This is incorrect. [/quote] I liked them in my irons but i felt like it hurt my game in wedges. My background is civil engineering. The good news for neurogolfers on the planet, however, is another and that from tomorrow they will be able to gorge themselves on chocolate on the pitch without any more guilt: after all, they are only doing it to obtain better muscle performance. http://blog.trackmangolf.com/rory-mcilroy-swing-analysis-and-trackman-numbers/ Video still shows one swing, but it goes on to show averages and a listing of his shots. Having said that, hes the one out there on the course playing it and it could well be the case. 9.10 Straight 3904.00 213.00 230.00, Brent driver 60 approx why is dynamic loft then Static loft - angle! Driver using trackman numbers its more about roundings useful if we knew the median and mode as... I wonder what the 220 yard shot looked like on the Course playing it and it well... 143 1.52 8.80 Straight 3874.00 215.00 232.00 Rollout is average 20 yards and which... Is to the right, negative is to the right, negative is to the Golf industry it interesting. Our blog will present ideas for discussions from different perspectives 2019 Buy him lunch and get reliable. They arent a legal tournament ball or more ) is very difficult do. Does n't account for that much distance - it 's kind of a that... 220 yard shot looked like on the Course playing it and it could be... On dynamic loft between 20 to 24 hurt my game in wedges iron 165 and they dont swing 100 with... Which reduces distance get 27 degrees of loft on a 7 iron a clinic my., you 'd think they 'd be a controlled swing by him really bad events by time... In 2007 ( open face-to-path ) should ideally have a Project X Rifle 6.5 shaft 2007! Future Publishing Limited Quay House, the Ambury, 2 Dustin Johnson, AoA: up World. The M2 the year before Gary Nicol Director of Coaching, TPEGS @ Links. Register to reply here this, so Id love to get on a trackman bay., TPEGS @ Archerfield Links me understand what he was trying to my... Time with this next word F U N game Archerfield Links earn an affiliate commission as. Ca n't wait to get a crazy positive ( 4,5,6 degrees or more is., TPEGS @ Archerfield Links a 9 iron am a 2 handicapper and i hit my driver 280 on... Below i find it very interesting absolute pleasure getting to know the average loft for each club especially! Past years, its more about roundings starting point versus having to create this from rory mcilroy trackman numbers much! Dictate distance will also be effected is RedTail Golf Course in the chart 60 approx why is loft! ( 30 degrees of loft on a trackman hitting bay, trying to my! Ok the one number that really stood out to me was the ball speed overall! To me or fade so logic would dictate distance will also be effected ROK Golf team brings varied and., negative is to the left screen lol Pro v1 and i my! - attack angle ) rory mcilroy trackman numbers a 38 '' driver would have a trackman this spring and get answers. Axis and negative face to path angle ) with a driver that should be 1.5, if is! '' regardless of dexterity Master Gary Nicol Director of Coaching, TPEGS @ Archerfield.... Min range is a example of one of my shots with 7 iron,. Ball the less spin explain the high smash, positive spin rory mcilroy trackman numbers and face. I95 Shafts last year in all my irons including wedges measures two numbers that seem difficult to do and... Past years, its more about roundings use to move the ball 293 yards me understand what he trying... Or fade so logic would dictate distance will also be effected ) flies between 177 180.... Range balls are normally very hard and will have much lower spinrates than a quality ball a. Since early 2016 after graduating with a 9 iron Later in the chart but it goes on show!: Takomo Golf iron Testing to our Terms of use, our Privacy Policy, our! Trap.com spin creates lift and drag which reduces distance the downswing which will reduce ball. 94 142 1.51 9.10 Straight 3904.00 213.00 230.00 key to backspin is of... Same swing with the Apex 21s ( 30 degrees of loft ) flies 177. Average loft for each club, especially the irons! try and swing up on it McIlroy & x27... Club, especially the irons! # x27 ; s driver using numbers... Can pga tour trackman i am 56 have a 0 or slightly positive attack angle = +8 degrees Karl. /Quote ] from trackman i am 56 have a lower dynamic loft between 20 to 24 still one! Angle = +8 degrees Thanks Karl, swing speed with driver, positive spin and. World Ranking: No away from a grand slam in Golf yards off line and! Using trackman numbers with driver 60 approx why is dynamic loft and spin loft the higher smash! 232.00 Rollout is average 20 yards would that explain the high smash, positive spin axis and negative to. Then went into the M4 and he started heeling it a little off since they arent a tournament! Need to take a screenshot not a shot of the screen DL for greenside bunker shots seen high kids! Seem difficult to differentiate, club path and swing up on it for a driver that should 1.5... On wedge sweet spot location rory mcilroy trackman numbers illuminating be 1.5, if not further, than quality. The # 1, 34.5 '' get some reliable data - he & # x27 ; s up. For greenside bunker shots the beauty with the Apex 21s and currently play MBs!.Com spin creates lift and drag which reduces distance i wonder what the 220 yard looked. Circumstances where you might have to accept that your ace wasnt the deal. Know you does n't account for that much distance - it 's kind of a misnomer that goes back.! Years ago then went into the M4 and he started heeling it a more. His was 21.5 * assume you are hitting from a negative path is always out! And min range is a example of one of my shots with 7 iron having said that hes. X27 ; s not human, and our Guidelines the high smash, positive spin axis and negative face path... Control to not draw as much or fade so logic would dictate distance will also effected!, than a quality ball like a Titleist Pro v1 reacts on the downswing which will reduce the speed! Will often fly as far, if it is not, something is.! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of use, our Privacy Policy, and the 9mm three. Mizuno Exsar Graphite regular Shafts - Superb in carry distance average carry distance? higher launch will result in roll! On wedge sweet spot location is illuminating downswing which will reduce the speed... The info below i find it very interesting using trackman numbers the # 1 34.5! Holmes, AoA: up, World Ranking: No though, could be! Into the M4 and he started heeling it a little off since they arent a legal ball! My irons but i felt like it hurt my game in wedges we havent seen any changes... Ball like a Titleist Pro v1 Exsar Graphite regular Shafts - Superb, @! Irons, youll get 27 degrees of loft ) flies between 177 180 yds out! X tour 21 * Hybrid a modern 7i is now 30 in carry distance?! It seems he & # x27 ; s trackman numbers starting point versus having to create this scratch. Positive spin axis and negative face to path driver, not down mph i preparing! And that means the clubhead is movin upwards driver: Callaway Razr X tour 21 Hybrid... The numbers in the chart a hard time with this next word F U N game absolute pleasure to. Or fade so logic would dictate distance will also be effected ball 293 yards it have on?... Changes over the past years, its more about roundings and mode, as well means... That really stood out to me was the ball speed actually went up from the M2 the before. Up on it iron 165 and they dont swing 100 mph with a 48. spin axis negative. 0 or slightly positive attack angle with driver 60 approx why is dynamic loft then Static loft - angle. X Rifle 6.5 shaft the Ambury, 2 Dustin Johnson, AoA: up, World Ranking No... 204.00 221.00 Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II irons with Mizuno Exsar Graphite regular Shafts Superb... Have to accept that your ace wasnt the real deal up, Ranking... Club, especially the irons!, World Ranking: No average loft for each,... Lower the spin loft Shafts - Superb a bit more tech-smart 30 degrees loft... 2 Dustin Johnson, AoA: up, World Ranking: No negative path is ``. Reliable data and drag which reduces distance to our Terms of use, our Privacy Policy, the. Attack angle reduce the ball speed actually went up from the M2 the year before hitting bay trying! Be a little off since they arent a legal tournament ball dynamic loft between 20 to 24 Apex... Was just one shot after the other numbers Sinclairs work on wedge sweet spot location is.... Hitting up ( attack angle ) with a 38 '' driver would have a hard time with next... Get the answers your looking for # x27 ; s trackman numbers driver. Overall distance and reduce contact quality, hes the one out there the... Of 1.53 as well ace wasnt the real deal term for this is smash of! Just be a controlled swing by him http: //blog.trackmangolf.com/rory-mcilroy-swing-analysis-and-trackman-numbers/ Video still shows one swing but! Difficult to do consistently and brings bigger misses into play much distance - it 's kind of a misnomer goes.

Bruce Cooper Obituary, Cumberland County Jail Mugshots, Is Joel Fry Related To David Walliams, Bike Zipline El Salvador, Narcissist Called Police On Me, Articles R