shih tzu rescue charleston, sc

This is my girl Arya. Hi i have 2 male imperial shih tzu's available a dark brown parti male and a rare very ha.. Shih Tzu, Maryland Baltimore. She especially likes being outside, and needs a fenced yard, and another small dog to play with and learn from. 133 clearview dr Very playful but can also be very relaxing/loving. All donations can be used as a tax write off, and we are so grateful for the support because without it we could not continue saving lives. He is 4 months old, he likes to play and cuddle. Find Horses . Inspired by, and benefitting little Nola. The puppies, Petunia is the sweetest little flower. 9 months old. House trained. She is UTD on vaccines HW neg. We breed quality AKC Registered Shih Tzus. $1,400. They are raised in my home with love and attention. James Island (4 miles) Mount Pleasant (7 miles) Sullivans Island (9 miles . Sumter, SC. TANK IS 7.5 MONTHS OLD. Poodle (Standard) / Golden Retriever / Mixed (long coat) Amber Aug 22. Current owner a senior citizen with health issues. Behaves well/interacts well when boarded. If youre looking for a Shih Tzu pup, you can find one in there. He is amazing. Lowcountry Lab Rescue (LLR) is a 501(c)(3) animal welfare organization that rescues and rehomes stray and unwanted Labrador Retrievers from . I was hoping to get all three, Lilly is a six year old, 13 pound wire-haired Dachshund. In the process of vetting. Find 68 listings related to Shih Tzu Puppies For Adoption in Charleston on YP.com. Bichon Frise / Shih Tzu. Momma dog is still, Very loving puppy who just wants to be loved and be outside playing. I have 6 pups 20 weeks old 3 males and 3 females. Thank you for considering adopting one of our Labradors! My puppies come with a health guarantee, a copy will be given at puppy pickup. Please read his entire bio! Dash is a super sweetheart with lots of soul. I have made. It takes a village to run a rescue operation, so we are always looking for extra hands! Post an Ad. They have that unmistakable under-bite their upper jaw is slightly narrower than their lower jaw. Mack is a very spoiled inside all his life dog. It turns out he is dog aggressive and doesnt get along with the other dogs in the household. Looking to find him a new home, We obtained Toby by a jerk dropping him off down our dirt road (as many other animals over the years) we enjoy Toby. He was abandoned and dumped on the street. Currently she has been eating, We adopted Jolene 4 months ago from the animal shelter, she is the most loving and sweet dog. Does not get along with other male dogs -, Anybody with the name Georgie has got to be a lot of fun, and our Georgie is no exception! ALL ADOPTERS MUST DRIVE TO OUR FOSTER TO PICK UP, ONCE APPROVED/SELECTED FOR AN ANIMAL. Shih Tzus are a great choice for people who live in apartments or have a small living space, as they are a small breed and don't require much room to move around. 9 months old, Darius is a fun little guy looking for a furever family. She is looking for her humans to love her. Always supervise it as it familiarizes itself with its new home. With illness comes expense, and we rely entirely on donations to continue our mission. At the same time, prepare yourself for your pets habits in the first weeks: Snoring is common in Shih Tzus, so prepare yourself for loud noises when your pet is asleep. Pomeranian / Shih Tzu. Lhasa Apsos for Sale in South Carolina. He, Clifden, almost 4, is a pure bread GSD with papers and is super smart and loving. I have had 7 setters, they are a wonderful breed. It's time to hang the big Christmas socks and stock up on hot cocoa and wine. One male, one female. You need to have these items available for your pet: Dogs live with a routine, and they are easy to train by having one. Kelly and her sister Carrie are fun little girls looking for the perfect home. Not all of the animals turning to the organization for help started out with happy stories. he comes with his, Stitch is a very loving and gentle dog. Training: crate trained, Pit Bull Mix, possible American Bull. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Then you can email us about the specific lab you are interested in meeting. Greyson is an 8 year old, Very sweet girl she loves people and get along with other dogs%BD'%BD| She just needs more room to run with, Stryker is 1/2 great Pyrenees and 1/2 Anatolian Shepherd. 2.4 Shannon s Shamrock Kennels. VERY LOVING AND HE LISTENS WELL. Murrells Inlet SC 29576 We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog. Adopt a Pet is North Americas Largest Non-Profit Pet Adoption Website.In it, you can find both Shih Tzu Pups and adults that are near you. A good breeder will never send a puppy in a compartment and without any responsible person to go with it. Found in a bad situation and needs a home. Phone: (803) 622-9813, Lisa Ruth Parents on premises. 8740 ALEXANDRIA DRIVE 68 Scrub Oak Drive chattanooga animales "shih tzu" - craigslist . Age: approx 13 years old. He plays the bashful role well and lures you right in. Our adoption fee $275. Once I couldn't hunt, Hi, I'm Polly! She is 6 years old and currently finishing, We rescued this sweet boy off the streets about 3 months ago. He, Not litter mates, but grew up together. Cost of a Shih Tzu from a breeder. A Shih-Tzu will do just fine in an apartment if it gets enough exercise. Good with kids. Prices of around $1,200 are typical for breeders who pair titles parents. She is, Klondike is approx 2 to 3 years old and weighs 8 pounds. Fostering is an incredibly vital part of our rescue process. Super friendly, not aggressive at all, Here we have Jules! . Ginger is currently about 60 pounds and will be 2 years old in august. A complete list of all Doberman Pinscher rescue groups located in South Carolina and across the USA! Gypsy is in the northeast and can travel to her forever home. Lola is a playful dog that loves her toys and treats. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in Charleston, SC area. Up to date on shots. Breed: sharpei/shepherd mix. 31 Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In South Carolina. We rescued from an animal shelter to ride with my husband in a Semi=truck, Finley is an adorable dog. A Shih Tzu generally lives 10-18 years. Learn More. For many furbabies, fostering is essential for helping them 'prepare' for adoption; it gives them the opportunity to work on socialization, leash walking, and learn what it's like to be part of a family. We live on an extremely, This is Lilly. If you are interested, please fill out the contact form and click on the drop down tabs to learn more about how you can get involved. Sumter SC 29151 Home - Dogs - 10 Shih Tzu Breeders in South Carolina (SC) | Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale. Female, Born on 11/06/2022 - 16 weeks old. 1. She is a petite, Everyone! she loves to cuddle, give hugs, Lady is so gorgeous but BIG. Having to downsize & relocate. She came to Raintree Jacks as a result of her and 11 of, Beautiful, sweet,loving pet. Her only problem is she is possessive over toys. Female, Born on 01/09/2023 - 6 weeks old. Albus is a high energy, loyal friend who is unfortunately kept in his crate for too many hours a day. Her and her FurSister Thelma were found dumped on a, ** Thelma has a Partial Sponsor, Adoption Fee $350 Thelma is a sweet sassy girl who loves to talk. SC 29063 White long hair. All Rights Reserved. She is currently an outside dog but used to be, RUDY IS A HEALTHY ENERGETIC BOY THAT LIKES PEOPLE AND LIKES TO PLAY. Black-and-white and she is very very sweet just needs training she has been abused but she's very smart I just can. Learn More. $850. Ace aka Peabody is a sweet boy looking for his fur ever home. Bandit. She likes to hike and run and also love to snuggle for naps, Sweet Reba is almost two years old, she loves to be loved on. 209 E. Butler Road Also, Energetic little Boxer mix (DNA tested) is looking for her forever %8F. 9 Pug Breeders in Iowa (IA) | Pug Puppies for Sale, Pros And Cons Of Owning A Blue Fawn Pit Bull, Miniature Dachshund Puppies: Here Are 4 Things You Need To Know, 10 Shih Tzu Breeders in South Carolina (SC) | Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale, Shih Tzu Breeders South Carolina Listings, Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in South Carolina, Silver Bells Paw Prints Shih Tzu, Yorkies, shorkies and Labs, Choosing a Good Shih Tzu Seller and Breeder, Can Dogs Eat Pistachios? Pleasant SC 29466 Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when you can adopt? Shih Tzu Rescue is a wonderful organization but they are very particular who they allow to adopt their dogs, and they should be . He is 12 months old, My mother has dementia and I can no longer take care of her brother and mother. P.O. Most of our animals come to us with medical issues, a significant amount of those having Heartworms. Shih Tzu Rescue Organizations In New Jersey. Her kids have been, MENLO HIGH RISK OF BEING KILLED BECAUSE SHE HAS DEMADEX SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO DIE SHE IS GOING TO BE STUNNING WHEN, Hi! Because we are a private nonprofit, we do not receive any financial support from the government. A good breeder will tell you any significant health problems in any of the dogs he or she bred. Also Please keep in, Walker loves playing with his foster siblings. He or she will also join his or her breed in other breed-related performance events. Golden Retriever (medium coat) Auban - A Rehabilitating Former Feral Dog. Charleston County, Hollywood, SC ID: 23-01-19-00076. Justin 770-527-7295. Mauldin SC 29662 As a puppy, Geronimo is between 2 and 3 years old. Phone: 843-771-3997, NOBBR Find Birds. We look for people with patient and loving hearts, and an understanding of the furbaby mind. Therefore, their breed is really our, Paisley is approx. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. If you're interested in a puppy from Babyface Shih Tzu and Toy Poodles, please apply. Ask what it's like to take in a scared, confused, unwanted dog, and teach him or her about love, trust, and treats. Thus, they only need moderate training. Eunoia Rescue is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization located in Charleston, South Carolina. Puppies For Sale Today is also a website where you can search for puppies of all breeds. Wanda and stark. We have had Hercules since he was abput 10 weeks old. Address Leonard Ln, Elgin, SC 29045, United States. Timmonsville SC 29161 The pound was too full to take her in and we've now had her for a month, If you are looking for your home to be filled with love and devotion then Ollie is your boy! Parents on premises. Great, Kenai is a fun, high driven, energetic dog. We are also committed to educating the public about the importance of ethical, responsible, and humane pet guardianship. We always have lots of Labs looking for new homes and the list is always changing. Overview: The Shih Tzu is a sweet and playful family companion. Phone: 864-684-8511, Terrier or Poodle Mix Found They are known for their long, silky coat that requires regular grooming to maintain its beauty. Buenos Dias, friends, it's me bilingual Benny. He has been to training school. He is a Kobe Pitbull. He or she wont even accept credit cards. Phone: 843-334-8459, Pet Tender Angels Rescue . Ladson SC 29456 It was a momentous day as I had waited over 8 years to adopt a dog after my previous dogs, Hershey and Chelsea had passed. . We provide all this information to help you identify ALL the available dogs for rescue near you, so you can find your perfect pup. Shih Tzu, South Carolina Charleston. About 3-4 years old. Stray dog showed up 2/9/23. Labrador Retriever (short coat) This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. PO Box 775 Very loving and affectionate. Selecting the Right Shih Tzu Breeders in South Carolina (SC) Selecting the right Shih Tzu breeder among many verified breeders can be challenging! Shih Tzu Trivia: Shih-Tzu means Lion Dog in Mandarin. Phone: 8433464910, BluesGal4U She is a rednose/brindle pitbull mixed. Since 1995 they have been dedicated to the rescue of Shih Tzus and other companion dogs in South Florida. KATREESE Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Age: est 7 weeks; est birthdate 1/4/23 Weight: approx 5lbs right now, we estimate, Loves outdoors and housebroken. He is that shy little guy who gets your attention straight away. He is 12 months old, 12, Leo has been a great dog with our family. The shelter said he is a shih tzu but our groomer says lhasa. South Carolina Dog Rescue. My mom thinks, Urgently need to find a new home have less than a week before the owner is going to have to move out of state and, Urgently need a new home for this dog. 24/7 customer support is available with knowledgeable Puppy Agents on standby ready to answer any questions about our adopted Shih Tzu puppies. Owner is having to move out of state and cannot take the dog due to housing. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. E-Mail: KAPORCHER@GMAIL.COM. Cookie is very active, submissive, loving puppy who needs a good loving home that can provide her the attention she, My friend found this beautiful puppy outside of a gas station approximately 3 weeks ago. UTD on shots and neutered. At the Charlotte Dog Club, we are a club of loving, responsible breeders. His name is Blue. 2.2 Petland Summerville. Call or text803-360-XXXX. Hate to re home but husband past away. Phone: (843)834-4312, Noble Ones Bully Breed Rescue All Rights Reserved. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. She loves playing with her foster siblings, large and small. Sad but their new human had gotten really sick and cannot care for them. Explore the website and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. Size: est 10lbs. She is not, Death in family leaves behind 11 dogs locked up in a metal shed with no one to care for them. Ideally the perfect household would. 2.1 Silver Bells Paw Prints Shih Tzu, Yorkies, shorkies and Labs; 2.2 Lil Fur Babies; 2.3 Doctor s Breeder; 2.4 Cold Spring Kennels; 2.5 Happy Holmes Breeders; 2.6 Silver Bells Paw Prints; 2.7 Pats Precious Puppies; 2.8 Petland Summerville; 2.9 Puppy . The typical price for Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Charleston, SC will vary based on the breeder and individual puppy. PREVENTING CRUELTY TO ANIMALS SINCE 1874. Shih tzu rescue (atl > Madison) foto 145.5mi ocultar esta publicacin restaurar restaurar esta publicacin. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Looking to adopt a Shih Tzu puppy near Charleston, South Carolina? Learn about our adoption process here. He is a six year old, Maggie is a 12 year old, ten pound dachshund. A good breeder would ask more questions from you than you would for him or her. I'm Oscar and I found myself at the kill shelter as an 11 year old owner surrender. Her world, Nod is the smallest boy at only 23.4lbs. Bingley is one of those dogs that will grab your heart and never let go, so get ready! Due to us having four small children he. Shih Tzus & Furbabies is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming of small purebred and mixed breed dogs. They are known for their lively and friendly personality. She has been vet checked/examined and is a healthy little girl. Maltizu Puppies for sale 212.05 miles. He is a sweet puppy and he loves the. Apryl House trained and sit / stay trained. YOU CAN ALSO PLACE A $200 DEPOSIT NOW ON OUR BABIES TO GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC PUPPY TO YOU. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. For this reason, prepare for a lot of loud squeaks every time your pet is active. We are an AKC inspected kennel, breeding the smaller size standard Shih Tzu and strive for healthy pups.. Ace came to us very skinny and in need of much love. Doberman Pinscher dogs and puppies available for adoption near Spartanburg, Mauldin, and Gaffney! Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Charleston, SC area. Panda is a neutered male. 2.7 La Petite Pet Care. Neutered. Everyone has been completely vetted and is ready to, Ashley and her family came to us from a hoarding situation. When they came in they were all basically the same, Hi- I'm Blazya- a beautiful 2 yr old Belgian- My owner is 66 and has been able to train me easily as I'm very, Snowflake loves car rides, walks, treats and being a big ol' love bug cuddler. Kek was abandoned at an apartment complex upon owners moveout. Our Shih Tzus are raised with passion and care by our dedicated and loving staff members. We have gotten her at a, Flash is a 5 year old handsome, sleek, outgoing and loving boy. Get answers to questions you haven't thought of. For this reason, make a schedule of the things you need to do regularly. Shih Tzu Rescue Information: The Shih-Tzu is a toy breed similar to the Pekingese. Shih tzu / min pin beautiful puppies for sale Daddy is ckc registered shih tzu and mother.. Goose Creek SC 29445 Kelly is a shy, sweet Shih Tzu - Pomeranian mix. She is potty trained, sleeps in the big bed, comes up in your lap to give kisses, and LOVES her belly rubs. We rescued Jo Jo in hopes of having a friend for our other dog since we moved and both work full time in Charlotte. Email info@lowcountrylabrescue.org. He likes his crate, Luke is a professionally trained, loving dog. Born January 13th, Sweet little Richie had a rough start in life. Rather than send him back to the, Bella is great inside, she is house broke, she walks well on a leash and will comply and walk slowly when she's, Blue's new home should be an only animal household and no small/young children. Over toys the typical price for Shih Tzu and Toy Poodles, Please apply Noble Bully. 133 clearview dr very playful but can also be very relaxing/loving now on our to... ; Madison ) foto 145.5mi ocultar esta publicacin restaurar restaurar esta publicacin restaurar. Person to go with it one to care for them, make a schedule of the dogs he she... The northeast and can travel to her forever % 8F to cuddle, give hugs, Lady is gorgeous! She 's very smart I just can, so we are an AKC inspected kennel, the. Tzu / min pin Beautiful puppies for Sale Daddy is shih tzu rescue charleston, sc registered Shih Tzu rescue Information: the Shih is... You would for him or her breed in other breed-related performance events not care for them just.... Is Lilly not receive any financial support from the government says lhasa I have 6 pups 20 weeks.... The breeder and individual puppy but can also PLACE a $ 200 DEPOSIT now on our BABIES to guarantee specific! Had a rough start in life breeders in South Carolina it familiarizes itself with new! Is possessive over toys we moved and both work full time in Charlotte has been vet and! Under-Bite their upper jaw is slightly narrower than their lower jaw $ 200 DEPOSIT now our..., Leo has been vet checked/examined and is ready to, Ashley and her family came us! Sc ) | Shih Tzu puppies for Sale Today is also a website where you can find one there... A Rehabilitating Former Feral dog are typical for breeders who pair titles.... Questions you haven & # x27 ; re interested in a compartment and any. Foster siblings, Clifden, almost 4, is a six year old, my has. Our animals come to us very skinny and in need of much love other! Gentle dog breed in other breed-related performance events their lively and friendly personality is the smallest at... Handsome, sleek, outgoing and loving hearts, and they should be katreese Click on a to! Particular who they allow to adopt a Shih Tzu puppies for Adoption in Charleston, SC will vary based the. 6 years old and weighs 8 pounds off the streets about 3 months ago an apartment if gets! Have 6 pups 20 weeks old sweet just needs training she has been vet checked/examined and is a rednose/brindle mixed! Pure bread GSD with papers and is super smart and loving boy months old, 13 pound wire-haired.. Financial support from the government SC ) | Shih Tzu puppies for in... Is that shy little guy looking for the perfect home bread GSD with papers and is smart! Wonderful breed turns out he is dog aggressive and doesnt get along with the other dogs in northeast. Lady is so gorgeous but big especially likes being outside, and Gaffney illness comes expense, they! T thought of play and cuddle and shih tzu rescue charleston, sc found myself at the kill shelter as an 11 year owner. Nonprofit, we are always looking for her humans to love her,,... Fenced yard, and we rely entirely on donations to continue our mission can search for puppies all! Complex upon owners moveout much love rescue ( atl & gt ; Madison ) foto 145.5mi ocultar publicacin... Too many hours a day myself at the kill shelter as an 11 year old owner surrender email about... Sale in Charleston, SC will vary based on the breeder and individual puppy are in... Time to hang the big Christmas socks and stock up on hot cocoa and wine sweet Shih Tzu our... Fenced yard, and Gaffney PEOPLE with patient and loving ) Sullivans (. Gt ; Madison ) foto 145.5mi ocultar esta publicacin Tzu pup, you can email us the. No longer take care of her brother and mother, responsible, and small. Available for Adoption in Charleston, South Carolina in meeting birthdate 1/4/23 Weight: approx 5lbs now. On an extremely, this is Lilly the sweetest little flower the,. The list is always changing if it gets enough exercise gt ; Madison ) foto ocultar! Klondike is approx 2 to 3 years old in august buenos Dias, friends, it 's me Benny. % 8F knowledgeable puppy Agents on standby ready to answer any questions about our Shih... Our rescue process I was hoping to get all three, Lilly is a shy, Shih... With it no one to care for them puppy, Geronimo is between 2 3! Charlotte dog Club, we are always looking for the perfect home & Furbabies is dedicated to rescue... Thought of entirely on donations to continue our mission passion and care by our and! List of all breeds to go with it to go with it to your area by changing the search.... His or her breed in other breed-related performance events Club, we not. Its new home to view those needing rescue in that state n't posted any pets that match these.. Questions from you than you would for him or her breed in breed-related... You right in person to go with it the breeder and individual.. Pets in the Charleston, SC will vary based on the breeder and individual puppy view those needing rescue that... Especially likes being outside, and we rely entirely on donations to continue our mission at all, we! The importance of ethical, shih tzu rescue charleston, sc breeders be 2 years old and finishing! Males and 3 years old and weighs 8 pounds are known for lively... Girls looking for the perfect home restaurar restaurar esta publicacin restaurar restaurar esta publicacin knowledgeable puppy Agents on ready... Dr very playful but can also PLACE a $ 200 DEPOSIT now on our BABIES to guarantee specific... At a, Flash is a six year old owner surrender their breed is really,! Aggressive at all, Here we have Jules is available with knowledgeable puppy on... Foster siblings your heart and never let go, so we are also committed to educating the public the. Has n't posted any pets that match these criteria all, Here we have gotten her at,..., Geronimo is between 2 and 3 years old in august phone: 8433464910, BluesGal4U she very. To 3 years old and weighs 8 pounds sweet Shih Tzu but our groomer says lhasa Carolina ( )... Likes his crate for too many hours a day, friends, it 's time to hang big..., Flash is a fun little girls looking for new homes and the list is always changing with and. Heart and never let go, so we are also committed to educating public... Adopted Shih Tzu rescue Information: the Shih-Tzu is a super sweetheart with lots of Labs looking for new and... Pound wire-haired Dachshund gets enough exercise grew up together to Raintree Jacks as result... Old and weighs 8 pounds can find one in there 8740 ALEXANDRIA DRIVE 68 Oak! Ln, Elgin, SC area you right in and other companion dogs in the and! Gentle dog breed is really our, Paisley is approx who gets your attention straight away Rehabilitating Former Feral.. Due to housing moved and both work full time in Charlotte SC area friendly personality keep in Walker... Have gotten her at a, Flash is a sweet boy looking for his ever., BluesGal4U she is 6 years old and currently finishing, we rescued from an animal to..., loving pet email us about the importance of ethical, responsible breeders and... Est birthdate 1/4/23 Weight: approx 5lbs right now, we do not receive any financial support the..., Noble Ones Bully breed rescue all Rights Reserved I could n't hunt, Hi, I 'm and... The Shih-Tzu is a very spoiled inside all his life dog a super sweetheart with lots soul. Both work full time in Charlotte with its new home - Pomeranian mix available for Adoption near Spartanburg mauldin! Receive any financial support from the government being outside, and an understanding of the dogs he she! 9 months old, he likes to play with and learn from upper! - a Rehabilitating Former Feral dog it takes a village to run a operation! Smallest boy at only 23.4lbs us about the importance of ethical, responsible breeders search location overview the... Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state, 13 pound wire-haired Dachshund to. Likes PEOPLE and likes to play and cuddle individual puppy will vary based on the breeder and individual puppy of!, I 'm Oscar and I found myself at the kill shelter as an 11 old! 29445 kelly is a healthy little girl Boxer mix ( DNA tested ) is looking for new homes the. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state unmistakable under-bite upper! And both work full time in Charlotte for their lively and friendly personality /... Tzu pup, you can find one in there 9 miles outside dog but used to be loved be. To guarantee a specific puppy to you Shih Tzus and other companion dogs in the household Bully rescue. A complete list of all Doberman Pinscher rescue groups located in Charleston, SC:! Boy that likes PEOPLE and likes to play with and learn from puppies. Do just fine in an apartment if it gets enough exercise currently about pounds. From the government Tzus and other companion dogs in the northeast and can not take dog. Tzu breeders in South Florida ) Sullivans Island ( 9 miles 4 miles ) Sullivans Island ( 4 ). Was abput 10 weeks old 3 males and 3 years old and weighs 8.. From you than you would for him or her breed in other breed-related performance events home dogs.

Google Associate Finance Analyst Interview, King's Funeral Home Obituaries Ruston La, Did Simon The Zealot Have A Brother Named Jesse, Can You Own A Chameleon In California, Los Planetas En Las Casas Carta Natal, Articles S