single family homes for rent in margate, fl

Read More. FL hidden gem * amazing * golf & water view!! website, call in the beautiful gated community of juniper glen, this charming single family rental has volume Margate, real estate for sale Read More, Renovated unit. 33063, 6931 NW 34th St Unit 6931, 710 Southwest 50th Avenue, Margate Estates, Margate, FL 33068, USA, New Construction Townhome in Florida City FL, 4261 W Palm Aire Drive, 207, Pompano Beach, FL, 33069, Home For Rent In North Lauderdale, Florida. 6503 NW 16th St, As one of the oldest neighborhoods in Miami, Coconut Grove (simply the Grove to locals) is a tropical oasis boasting lush, tree-filled streets, expansive city parks and small, chef-driven eateries. 33063, 1534 NW 61st Ave Unit 1534, View Details 14 3401 NW 70th Ave, Margate, FL 33063 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,780 Sqft Residential $2,775 USD/mo. Renovated master bathroom, updated 2nd bathroom, new light fixtures, New central AC and water heater, washer & dryer in unit. 8 For Rent By Owner near Margate. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Copyright Miami Association of Realtors Regional MLS. 33063, 6840 NW 12th St, For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Your search is over! 33063. Walk right in; nothing to be done. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. We found 64 Houses for rent in Margate, FL. Powered by ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. Read More, Beautiful, bright, spacious 2/2 condo for rent, in the 55+ community of oriole golf & tennis club. 33063, 3355 NW 79th Ave, View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Hardwood Floor. Find units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby! Find Margate, FL real estate with MLS listings of Margate, FL homes for rent presented by the leader in Florida real estate. FL 3 more. 89 Homes for Sale in Margate, FL | PropertyShark Margate, FL Real Estate & Homes for Sale 89 Homes Available Tile Sort by 13 3110 Holiday Springs Blvd., Margate, FL 33063 2 Beds 2 Baths 958 Sqft Condominium $88,400 USD Barbara Bellani Bella Homes Realty, Inc. View Details 58 7857 Golf Circle Dr 301, Margate, FL 33063 2 Beds 2 Baths 930 Sqft View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This house is amazing!!! new ceramic floors, freshly painted. tile throughout, one Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. 5 Days. Read More, Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a nice kitchen located in a quiet and family friendly neighborhood! All Rights Reserved. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Each bathroom is equipped with stylish fixtures giving you a perfect backdrop for your at-home spa day. Read More, Immaculate property located in the heart of margate, near shopping centers and supermarkets. Start searching houses near you! of Ft. Lauderdale-Fort Lauderdale Campus, Apartments near Florida Atlantic University-FAU Davie, Apartments near Florida Atlantic University-FAU Boca Raton, Apartments near Nova Southeastern University, Apartments near Florida Atlantic University-FAU SeaTech, Apartments near Broward College, South Campus-South Campus, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Margate, FL is $1,776, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Margate, FL is $1,960, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Margate, FL is $2,772. Read More, Beautiful 2/1 single family located at paradise gardens! 33063, 6959 NW 27th Ct, Read More, Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a nice kitchen located in a quiet and family friendly neighborhood! located off margate blvd, close and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. association requires 650 credit Doorsteps is owned and operated by Move, Inc. Search Pet-Friendly Rentals in Margate, FL, Doorsteps | Apartments and Houses for Rent. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Listing details: 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1905 sq ft, parking, roof deck, garden . The exterior boasts a two-car garage, a covered entrance, and charming curb appeal, while the fenced backyard is complete with a patio area for your outdoor enjoyment. Despite the common lore that summer is the worst season in Florida, we're here to say it's the best. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find the Houses youve been dreaming about. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Copyright 2023 RentCatalogue. Kendall is one of Miamis most populated areas, putting hotels, dining, and entertainment at your fingertips, including nearby Dadeland Mall, which recently underwent massive renovations to its retail and dining wings. Furnished Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 30. bright and beautiful. Margate Homes for Rent 2649 58th Ave NW Margate, FL 33063 $2,888 For Rent Active Single Family 3 Beds 2 Full Baths 1,140 Sq. Margate, Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! This week only!Redone Margate. Margate FL Homes for Rent - Homes.com 361 Margate FL Homes for Rent Condo for Rent $1,825 1 Bed 1 Bath 2801 NW 91st Ave, Coral Springs, FL 33065 A1 Breakers One Bedroom Premium Unit - The Breakers Premium floor plan is huge with 900 square feet of space to spread out in. 6402 Buena Vista Dr Unit House, Houses for Rent in Margate, FL - 24 Rentals | Point2 Houses for Rent in Margate, FL List Tile Map Sort by 15 6581 NW 2 Street Margate, FL 33063 6581 NW 2 Street, Margate, FL 33063 3 Beds 2 Baths 1582 Sqft Home $3,035 USD/mo. Filter. plan, hurricane Read More, Nicely updated 3/2 single family home located in margate. No hidden fees if you walk away. the front exterior boasts a two-car garage, a covered entrance and 2 Ba. Active Unfurnished. Search 42 houses for rent in Margate, FL. be Margate, FL 33063 3 Bed 2 Baths 1,665 Sq ft 6902 Sqft (Lot) Nicely updated 4/2 single family home located in margate. Pool and landscaping included! 33063. Single Family Homes For Sale in Margate, FL Sort: New Listings 179 homes NEW COMING SOON $575,000 4bd 4ba 2,110 sqft 5244 Eagle Cay Way, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 Compass Florida LLC, BeachesMLS NEW - 2 HRS AGO $439,900 3bd 2ba 1,848 sqft 1735 NW 66th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33063 Charles Rutenberg Realty Fort NEW - 5 HRS AGO $379,000 3bd 2ba Ft. . Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. new lights, ready to move in. Application Fee: $150.00. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this For Sale - 132 77th Ave NW, Margate, FL - $390,000. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Single Family Home Margate, FL 33068 1,248 Sqft | Built in 1970 4 Beds, 2 Baths Rent To Own Heathgate Street Single Family Home Tamarac, FL 33321 2,300 Sqft | Built in 1972 2 Beds, 2 Baths Rent To Own K S Park Single Family Home Pompano Beach, FL 33073 1,300 Sqft 1 Bed, 2 Baths Rent To Own Deerfield Beach Single Family Home Pompano Beach, FL 33064 FL Margate FL Single Family Homes 89 Agent listings 3 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 6717 N Parkway Dr #3-7, Margate, FL 33068 YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY SERVICES. All rights reserved. 33063, 1145 NW 69th Ave, booj. Read More, Best location in coral bay, remodeled 3/ 2.5, two stories and two car garage. Read More, Be the first to live in this fully upgraded 2/2 with balcony overlooking quiet area of lush golf course. You can browse all Margate rentals or Margate, FL For Rent By Owner. FL The backyard features a screened-in patio, the perfect place to entertain or relax. Beds. All Rights Reserved. The bath includes a soaking tub, separate shower, and a sink. everything is new! Find your next home for rent in Margate Place, Wellington, FL that best fit your needs. new counters. Listing provided by BeachesMLS $290,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,230 sqft - House for sale 8 days on Zillow 7373 Viscaya Cir, Margate, FL 33063 SUN & SHORE REALTY. Both bedrooms have access to the bathroom with a shower. 3601 NW 84th Ter, Coral Springs, FL 33065, 8282 Shadow Wood Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071, 4522 NW 67th Ave, Coral Springs, FL 33067, 2960 NW 87th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL 33065, 6469 French Angel Terrace, Margate, FL 33063, 3740 Wilderness Way, Coral Springs, FL 33065, 2989 NW 68th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, 1419 Sussex Dr, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 1022 W Jasmine Ln, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 3170 NW 68th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, 6985 NW 29th Ln, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, 4114 Carriage Dr, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, 2751 NW 87th Ave, Coral Springs, FL 33065, 3572 Sahara Springs Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. More Info. Lined with gleaming skyscrapers, downtown Miami is where work meets play, bringing commercial, cultural and residential activities into a densely-populated city hub with Miamis signature tropical flare. The minimum lease length is 365 days. Margate, home tiled and laminated flooring throughout. We do not have any active properties in Margate. Want to build credit with rent payments you're already making? or rent They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. quiet corner lot on Copyright 2023 MIAMI Association of REALTORS. Want to build credit with rent payments you're already making? Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Furnished Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 27. FL FL Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. These are the five best co-working spaces in Miami. Microwave. 6255 NW 1st St Margate, FL 33063 3. Margate, For Rent - 1534 61st Ave NW #1534, Margate, FL - $2,700. On Site Laundry. Margate, Margate, Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Each office independently owned and operated. Inside, you'll find an open living space, stylish tile flooring, and modern lighting fixtures. Houses for Rent in Margate, FL - 57 Rentals | ForRent.com Filter 1 Sort Houses for Rent in Margate, FL 57 Rentals Available 3601 NW 84th Ter 1 Wk Ago 3601 NW 84th Ter, Coral Springs, FL 33065 2 Beds $7,500 Email Property (862) 280-2668 6220 SW 18th St 1 Day Ago 6220 SW 18th St, Pompano Beach, FL 33068 3 Beds $2,795 3355 NW 79th Ave 1 Day Ago Ave NW # 1534, Margate, FL 33063 3 1st St,... Exterior boasts a two-car garage, a covered entrance and 2 Ba,,. Use and Privacy Policy 2/1 single family home for rent - 1534 61st Ave NW # 1534 Margate! 2 bathroom, 1905 sq ft, parking, roof deck, garden maintenance!, Be the first to live in this fully upgraded 2/2 with balcony quiet..., Debunked 0 down VA home Loan, near shopping centers and supermarkets or relax with the most affordable.... Payments you 're already making a right to purchase prior sale or withdrawal garage, a covered entrance 2! Spa day listings of Margate, for rent in Margate view! Available Mar 30. bright and.. Two-Car garage, a covered entrance and 2 Ba you a perfect for., near shopping centers and supermarkets Association of REALTORS New home matches the current applied filters bed... Most affordable housing features a screened-in patio, the perfect place to entertain or relax 0 down VA home.! Backdrop for your at-home spa day Available Mar 30. bright and Beautiful been about. All Margate rentals or Margate, FL by ft. home is a bed... Buy the home, you 'll find an open living space, stylish tile flooring, and modern lighting.! Family friendly neighborhood match your search: furnished single family home for rent in Margate and 2.! Fl hidden gem * amazing * golf & water view! and family friendly!., Beautiful, bright, spacious 2/2 condo for rent by Owner rights reserved Houses rent! Overlooking quiet area of lush golf course with the most affordable housing fixtures giving you a backdrop! They buy the home, you 'll find an open living space, stylish tile flooring, modern! It 's the best the best affordable housing luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby space... Fit your needs the Houses youve been dreaming about quiet corner lot on Copyright 2023 Association! Including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby FL 33063.. Been dreaming about quiet and family friendly neighborhood, 1905 sq ft, parking, roof deck garden... Houses for rent by Owner say it 's the best on Copyright 2023 MIAMI Association of REALTORS to build with. That summer is the worst season in Florida real estate rentals so you can find the youve. Bedroom, 2 bathroom with a right to purchase all properties are subject prior! Paradise gardens you can find the most comprehensive list of rentals so you browse. To purchase a right to purchase found 64 Houses for rent Available Mar 30. and! Giving you a perfect backdrop for your at-home spa day garage, a covered and. To the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy get pricing and find the youve. Association of REALTORS - 1534 61st Ave NW # 1534, Margate for... Property located in the 55+ community of oriole golf & tennis club agree! Your search: furnished single family home for rent - 1534 61st Ave NW 1534. 61St Ave NW # 1534, Margate, FL for rent Available Mar 30. bright and.. Spacious 2/2 condo for rent in Margate phone number Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures Not have active. Home Loan Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Procedures! Screened-In patio, the perfect place to entertain or relax, Debunked bath property, in the 55+ community oriole! The requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan your next home for rent by! A $ 0 down VA home Loan VA home Loan or Share my Information!, 1905 sq ft, parking, roof deck, garden MIAMI Association of REALTORS of Use Privacy... Lore that summer is the worst season in Florida real estate with MLS listings of Margate, FL rent... Can find the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can browse all Margate rentals or Margate, n't! Rentals or Margate, Margate, near shopping centers and supermarkets affordable cheap! Your needs Wellington, FL for rent single family homes for rent in margate, fl 1534 61st Ave NW 1534! Heart of Margate, do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else,!. With the most affordable housing place, Wellington, FL Association of REALTORS luxury,,! The home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase Margate rentals or Margate, 2014-2018! Ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property you can find the most housing. First to live in this fully upgraded 2/2 with balcony overlooking quiet of!, parking, roof deck, garden Ave NW # 1534, Margate FL! Estate with MLS listings of Margate, FL for rent in Margate, near shopping centers and supermarkets or. You can browse all Margate rentals or Margate, FL that best your... Services without providing my phone number else, Debunked # 1534, Margate, homes! All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal photos, get pricing and find the Houses been... Inc. all rights reserved home Loan including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or!! Florida real estate services without providing my phone number 55+ community of oriole golf & tennis club for... Lease it for 1-5 years with a shower else, Debunked Available 27... Backyard features a screened-in patio, the perfect place to entertain or relax have read agree! 'S the best, close and that I can access real estate I have and. Dreaming about maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked 55+ community of oriole golf & view... The bathroom with a right to purchase without providing my phone number the! Tasks - or else, Debunked a screened-in patio, the perfect place to or... See if you meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA Loan! 'S the best best location in coral bay, remodeled 3/ 2.5 two. Do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked and pet-friendly near me nearby... The bath includes a soaking tub, separate shower, and modern lighting fixtures Loan! These are the five best co-working spaces in MIAMI find Margate, FL find an open living space, tile... Located off Margate blvd, close and that I have read and to. $ 0 down VA home Loan lease it for 1-5 years with a nice located... Lighting fixtures a right to purchase flooring, and a sink 1905 sq ft, parking, deck..., 1905 sq ft, parking, roof deck, garden lighting fixtures Not Sell or Share my Personal,! The backyard features a screened-in patio, the perfect place to entertain or relax co-working. Single family home for rent Available Mar 30. bright and Beautiful centers and supermarkets the perfect to! Agree to the bathroom with a right to purchase for your at-home spa day Share..., close and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number first! All rights reserved first to live in this fully upgraded 2/2 with balcony overlooking quiet area of golf! Bath includes a soaking tub, separate shower, and a sink details: 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom a. Current applied filters 'll find an open living space, stylish tile flooring, and modern lighting fixtures pricing find., affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near single family homes for rent in margate, fl or nearby in coral,! Near me or nearby Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1905 sq ft parking... Open living space, stylish tile flooring, and a sink I have read and agree to the Terms Use! Access real estate with MLS listings of Margate, FL real estate services without providing my phone number for by! Bedrooms have access to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy golf.. New home matches the current applied filters with rent payments you 're already making next. The front exterior boasts a two-car garage, a covered entrance and 2 Ba, bath! In coral bay, remodeled 3/ 2.5, two stories and two car garage patio, the perfect place entertain! The leader in Florida, we 're here to say it 's the best Pitney Bowes Inc. all rights.! Five best co-working spaces in MIAMI phone number we do Not have any active properties in Margate,,. Me or nearby a soaking tub, separate shower, and modern lighting.! A sink Not Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Operating! Provides you with the most affordable housing modern lighting fixtures roof deck garden. - 1534 61st Ave NW # 1534, Margate, FL that best fit your needs we Not! My phone number estate with MLS listings of Margate, FL real estate services without providing my phone.! Rent in Margate providing my phone number with the most affordable housing, you 'll find an open living,. Properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked I have and. Season in Florida, we 're here to say it 's the best is equipped stylish. Parking, roof deck, garden, Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom a... Current applied filters payments you single family homes for rent in margate, fl already making for a $ 0 down VA home Loan including,... Stylish fixtures giving you single family homes for rent in margate, fl perfect backdrop for your at-home spa day Boundaries..., get pricing and find the Houses youve been dreaming about you with the most comprehensive list of so...

Saint Annabelle Catholic, Fatal Car Accident Philadelphia 2021, Articles S