warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool

"I will always love Ivypool, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" Can Tigerstar fix the cat he has grown to like? Hawkfrost reared up, and bashed his paw across Starlingwing's face. This wasnt how I wanted to show it, though And guess what the kits aren't fernsongs, I just deleted half my tags by accident I can't be bothered to add it again, Set around omen of the stars (The forgotten warrior), My grammar is questionable just a warning in advance, If this gets more than 5 views I will consider it a blessing from starclan, Dovewing is not as annoying as cannon Dovewing, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, which erin came up with Ivy/Fern what the hell, Diverging from Omen of The Stars: The Last Hope, Graphic depictions of violence - Freeform. They shared a pigion together. Ivy and Hawk are training, and feelings are about to take turn ((Just a note, this is HUMAN versions of warriors, so they are doing human things)). "All right, now get off me.". WHAT?!?! And because of that we'll be the most powerful cats in RiverClan one day, and our Clanmates will have to respect us then. There's a war coming and it won't be won with sheathed claws. ivyfrost hawkpool hawkfrost ivypool ivyxhawk warriorcats. ", Mapleshade leaned in closer to her. You'll instantly recognise this striking plush as Ivypool because of numerous scars from the cats Dark Forest training. "Was your assignment from Tigerstar to play games with an apprentice?" "All right. He could sense Ivypaw's anger and frustration, which made Starlingpaw feel bad, even if Littlecloud really needed that catmint. Even the mighty Brokenstar flinched as he backed away. ThunderClan. he wondered. He stood there as Brambleclaw attacked, and Hawkfrost attempted to fight back. Her throat was slit open, blood pouring out. Hawkfrost displaying his ambition to Mothwing and Leafpaw. Also I know that the Hunters said that these two were not in love but that has never stopped me from shipping and/or writing fanfciton before so it won't start . It was past moonhigh, and Starlingpaw hadn't gotten one wink of sleep. Don't think you can pull this past me! But his heart thought differently. So this is how love feels like, Ivypool thought. Hawkfrost didn't know what he got himself into when he took Ivypaw as an apprentice. Ivypaw lay down, exhausted from training, Hawkfrost padded over to her "you never seem to tire out, i guess i pushed you hard today. I love scribs. she inquired, clawing eagerly at the air. "We have two new warriors. feathertail, ivypool, leaves. "What's going on here?" hawkfrost ivypool warriorcats warriors cats tigerstar brambleclaw ashfur riverclan thunderclan firestar jayfeather hollyleaf darkforest lionblaze . -i was about ask to go on a patrol but you sound to tired, said Thornclaw and turned to Mousewhisker. Hawkfrost's mother was a loner named Sasha. Owwwww!" She wandered through the trees, trying to find Hawkfrost, or Brokenstar, or someone she could check in with. She stopped, though, when she saw what shape the two cats were in. Literally. Let's start our training." They trained for awhile, Hawkfrost teaching him amazing fighting moves, ones that Blackstar wouldn't dream of. The stirring came up in him again, stronger, when she looked at her. "No. Plot of heathers + warriors characters = this monstrosity. #warriors. ", "But is that okay? "They're coming!" She had done it once, and was not eager to do it again. "Well, I don't see how!" Don't you agree that I'd be a good deputy? Another she kit." Thanks. Leopardstripe is a new ThunderClan warrior, she is a beautiful pale gray tabby she-cat with dark silver dots on her hind legs and one dark silver stripe along her spine Hawk x ivy, dove x nothing the cats are humans in high school, jay x half, lion x Cindy, idk really He just wished that his chilly vigil would be over, so he could get a good night's sleep, where his dreams would undoubtedly be infected with Ivypool. He spun around and shot up the tree, then lowered himself back down with his claws dug deep into the bark. "Hello Ivypool,"Someone behind her said. Who is this? We understand what it means to be loyal to our Clan. Will it still last? She wasn't to be found. Read this book to find out! And I take request!! It was getting to be new-leaf, after the hard and chilly leaf-bare, but the temperature still dropped in the nighttime. When in that situation, you crawl back upwards against whatever you're trapped against and spring at your enemies." Ivypool's paws twitched, and for a moment it seemed like she would walk out, but then she shot a concerned look toward Bristlefrost and Flipclaw. He enjoyed it, and hoped to train with Ivypaw some more. "Make sure you come back tomorrow. And even the she-cat you desire. Glancing at the hanging, drenched ferns, Ivypaw nodded. He fell to the ground, dizzy, and out-of-sorts. Not the meadow where he'd convinced her to join their cause -- though Hawkfrost liked that place better. Hello! Two, in the Dark (Hawkfrost X Reader) You are a RiverClan cat through-and-through, with freshwater running in your veins and a thick, shining pelt. But just then, an orange-and-white shape flew out from the bushes, knocking Hawkfrost off of him. Ivypool fought as if she were the whole of LionClan, slashing wildly with her paws, until they were stained with red splotches. We're not like that. Aww, So cute", Hawkfrost whispers. " Warrior Cats Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. For the good of all the Clans. He collapsed to the forest floor, and faded away. Hawkfrost stopped, realizing he let several things slip. He tried near the camp, with no luck. Her brother Hawkfrost chose a darker path, eventually leading to an epic showdown by the lake where blood spilled blood. Hawkfrost paced from one tree to another and back again, thinking. #love The strange glow of the dark forest made a pale outline around Ivypaw's pelt, making her blue eyes luminescent. NOT a place to shop around for mates!" She felt guilt nagging at her as she drifted off into sleep, still tired from WindClan's attack, which had occured also a few sunrises ago. he purred. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. But she was sleeping peacefully now, not disturbing him at all. But the bigger question, what is it? If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Suddenly, Brambleclaw came into the picture. She failed. Following the arrival at the lake, he urged Mudclaw in his rebellion and grew close to his half-brother, Brambleclaw. While her time in ShadowClan ended in horror and suffering, she eventually found peace in ThunderClan, and a new son in the brave and noble Firestar. "Hello, young one. Starlingpaw walked to the ShadowClan camp, carrying a fat lizard in his mouth. She spotted Sunstrike and Antpelt, who seemed nice enough. !I don'. She was an amazing cat, not the type to be conspiring with murderers. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Please consider turning it on! Warriors Fanfiction is a FANDOM Books Community. The sequel to "Best Warrior Cat Ships" Mudstone is the outcast in Thunderclan. Ivypool mumbled, obviously trying to sound tough, and failing. so is ashfur. Affiliates. "Right, now you have to do everything I say." Trans girl Hawkfrost (idk why I thought of this idea, I just did) and Nightheart 3. Hilarious shenanigans and cats coming back will ensure as 1 question lingers Who will win the greatest prize: The TPBTNPTPOTOOTS! "But-but you said that we could get to know each other.", "I saw you with Ivypool! Mapleshade slashed his face, leaving it bloodier. "Waityou mean the Hawkfrost that died mysteriously by the lake, all those moons ago? "Hmm. "No," he said simply. But if it left him weakno. You beat a bunch of half-starved, untrained rogues. Poweras in a leadership. You are going to be a father." Like establishing the fact that Ivypool was his. Hawkfrost looked embarrassed as he had a few seconds earlier, and replied, "Er he, uh, said something I didn't like." I found that even though I have a whole book of Warriors X Reader oneshots, I really enjoy writing the Hawkfrost X Reader chapters! Dreamkit is still not active yet and still nursing. Sunstrike snorted as they broke apart, panting. Blood spurted from his eye. she squeaked. She cuddled deeper into his fur. A warrior of ThunderClan, Ivypool awakes in RiverClan's camp. You have no reason to doubt yourself. "Now what?" -Ivypool come here!, said Thornclaw and Ivypool looked on the warrior den. And she had become Ivypool. And he finally felt like he had a cat to talk to. In this story, Ivypool would be born to Mistyfoot and Blackclaw's second litter. "I'm the mentor, and you're the apprentice!" Be careful? He looked away. A she kit." Everything seems lost until Hawkfrost shows up. ThunderClan cats mewed in approval. After the Great Battle, most cats "There will be six, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws: Death, Fight, sight, Love, Vengeance, and Hate. It was like she thought she could talk to him as an equal, but somehow it didn't annoy Hawkfrost as much as it should. And the kit's father may or may not be an evil dark forest cat who is set on destroying the clans who she still hasn't decided if she loves or hates yet. Forum Rules. JayxHalf HollyxFallen IvyxHawk LionxCinder, Started this story in 2015 decided to ad it here. She received her warrior name, Ivypool, and became a warrior of the Dark Forest after killing Antpelt. I think your loyalties will always be with your Clanmates beside the lake. She was going to be all right! Dovewing is such a piece of arrogant Fox-sung, toying with his feelings like that! Oakkit starts to explore but stays close to her parents. Suddenly, he felt a stirring in him that he had never felt before. tw- rape, underage now hawkfrost and ashfur have been talking for a while now. "Oh.It was only you,"She said. She was too busy lost in thought. In this moment of . "morning sleepy paws" Hawkfrost said quietly. Ivypool is a silver-and-white tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes. When I looked at her, or into her eyes, I got this stirring feeling. Because of her powers . ". "Hawkfrost," rumbled a deep voice behind him. MudclawWindClan's true deputywill become leader, and Firestar will lose his power over WindClan. I'm just your shadow here. warriorcatsships, leaves, hawkfrost. Ivypool slowly opened her eyes and got to her paws. "Get back to work," meowed Brokenstar, menace in his voice. Or disgusted and betrayed that she couldn;t muster up the courage to tell me the first time properly..? She couldn't find the words to describe her emotion in that very moment. Obviously he had not forgotten his rude behaviour as she was prisoner in ShadowClan camp. Then someone spoke. She couldn't find the words to describe her emotion in that very moment. Ivypool said. But in an alternate universe. You know, I was so angry when Dovewing left, and I missed her so much. Ivykit was born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her sister Dovekit. And welcome.". Starlingwing hissed. Ivypaw noticed that he was distracted, and she knocked him over. But then she stopped short as she saw Hawkfrost and Starlingwing walk into the clearing. It doesn't affect the final battle, right? We have the courage to live by the warrior code. " The Oldest boy kit with white fur and brown eyes is Cloudkit, The other tom with a coat like yours will be Hawkkit after you my love." But he twisted out from under him, and raked his claws across the side of Hawkfrost's face. He would just praise her fighting, and that was it. Hawk was born a rogue to Sasha and Tigerstar alongside his littermates, Tadpole and Moth. Where c Ashfur finds himself falling for a riverclan cat. And how it simply was not to be. Starlingwing snarled, Rowanclaw at his side. Back to Ivypool and Fernsong. Princess is the mother of Cloudtail. Just a collection of Warrior oneshots of canon characters and my own ocs. (contains spoilers) (I only read up to the first chapter of midnight) Also, credits to artists! May 12, 2015 - Explore DiamondspORK 1213's board "Hawkfrost x Ivypool" on Pinterest. Ivypool had realized why he had let go too. I'll finish off that crow-food eating traitor!" I was murdered viciously by someone of the Clans. Ivypool x Hawkfrost . "Why won't you tell me?". Meanwhile, Ivypool also faces a problem- her relationship with Hawkfrost. Things are about to get very complicated. He liked love. Ivypool and Fernsong after the impostor exiles several cats. It was the one thing that any cat in the Dark Forest should never have. I'm shaping her up well, Hawkfrost thought. "I am disgusted!" Hawkfrost kicked at the tree with his back legs, scoring deep lines in the bark with his claws. She didn'treallyfeel anything for Starlingwing, true. "When I was holding a training session with Ivypaw, something strange happened. "Listen. She's loyal, and she will stay by our side as we attack the Clans! If that wasn't enough, she finds horrible things out: nor the battle, nor the great journey has happened yet; additionally, it turns out, that she has a "friend" too, but not one she expected tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (7), Heathers: The Musical - Murphy & O'Keefe (1), Brambleclaw/Squirrelflight (Warriors) (2), Breezepelt (Warriors)/Original Character(s), please have one critical thought before commenting, Ashfur (Warriors - ThunderClan)/Squirrelflight, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, more characters Im to lazy to add all of this. meowed Hawkfrost. And she didn't want to hurt his feelings once again. She has bad prejudices towards other cats, and also has again violated the warrior code. Warrior cats one-shots! Ivypaw saw Dovepaw's disappointed face, as Firestar called the Clan meeting. He suddenly felt weight on his back. Of course I had to change the cover, this one's soo cute! Sort by: Hot. "I know exactly what it is. Not the meadow where he'd convinced her to join their cause -- though Hawkfrost liked that place better. Ivypool wakes up to somecat nuzzling her nose. Dreamkit is still nursing and is weaker than the others. "Good night," Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they fell asleep. Grunting with surprise, he looked up to see Ivypaw standing over him. His weight squashed Starlingwing, so he could barely breathe. "We are very strong, considering it is leaf-bare," Firestar meowed. let me get you into the medicine cat den. I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I give a shit 'bout you? Warriors General. Somehow he is alive, and he comes up with a brilliant idea. although hawkfrost was badly hurt he ran off into the forest and ashfur tended to him. What if he had a second chance? Or will it crumble likes ashes? "Uh yeah," replied Antpelt, clearly confused. Starlingwing's cheeks began to grow red. Why did I decide this was a good idea again? 35.2K 638 14. Hawkfrost tensed up, growling. With a heart came compassion, with a heart came love, and with a heart came weakness. His mind began to go blank as he finally slipped away. News and Announcements. The Great Battle is over, and The Dark Forest won. Meanwhile, Ivypool's resentment of her sister brought her to the Dark Forest, where Hawkfrost preyed on her insecurities to tempt her into training with him. Ivypool is oblivious to that but soon, she starts feeling that same affection and ask *Sequel to Ivypool's Decision* Dovewing deserved a better mate than you. Hawkfrost was practicing battle moves under the shade of a huge tree with dripping, dark green leaves. What will happen between the two lovers? Our father was a great warrior. Then he comes back in and settles right next to Ivypool. He involuntarily shuffled toward her, and she did the same. "Hi, uh, Ivypool. He gave up, and his soul retreated back to the dark, reaching branches of the Place of No Stars. Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts! You seem in a good mood," Ivypool said, instantly regretting it. There will be canon-rule bending and breaking in this so if you don't like that please don't read this.Also I know that the Hunters said that these two were not in love but that has never stopped me from shipping and/or writing fanfciton before so it won't start now. Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up Clan life and going their own ways, not everybody supports them. She licked his chin and got up. warrior cat one-shots! As cats were leaving the Gathering, he caught up to Ivypool, so he was right behind her. "Sure. Hawkfrost shot her a glance from across the clearing. Hello! tigerheart, brightpaw, lionblaze. "II.um" "Yeah, they're fine.". Whitewater grumped. 1 in tigerheart April 21. "Your best tool is the element of surprise," Ivypool explained. When times get especially sticky, he turns to the only cat that he can trust; a cat loved by none yet respected by all. Hot ; New #1. Starlingpaw was put in charge of guarding Ivypaw earlier that day. "Step aside, crow-food!" But not Ivypaw. He wouldn't let Starlingwing just stroll into the Dark Forest, and take Ivypool like this. She could tell that was not what her mentor had suspected she would do. Nothing. Ivypaw was much better than her. Huh! Hawkfrost had said many times that he wasn't evil. "I've got to get back to ThunderClan," she said. She'll be ready to fight the Clans in no time. The words echoed in her mind, over and over again. She is a very experienced Dark Forest cat, and she is allowed to train the others. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It makes me uncomfortable to see someone else's character be changed like that. Spoilers for everything from into the wild to the last hope. wondered Hawkfrost. But now.I'd rather just have a talk with our new apprentice. Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! 0/10 Ever since I started playing Elder Scrolls, the first thing I did with my first character is to find a freaking scrib. Ivypool was suddenly very afraid of what would happen to her if she didn't oblige. Why should I be following what a Dark Forest cat said? By: WarriorCatThings. Why in front of her? :3 The new version of my story: Ivypool's Courage, a Hawkfrost and Ivypool fanfic Dovewing is currently on our patrol to the mountains, but Ivypool is at the Gathering now.". "Father," he meowed, dipping his head respectfully. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Ivypool's significant. "I do not feel very good", Ivypool exclaimed. " She was apprenticed to Cinderheart as Ivypaw. "You two! Then he remembered the many moons that Ivypool had spent being trained in the Dark Forest. She used to be my apprentice, in fact.". Leafpool exclaimed. This list shows the victims Ivypool has killed: Warriors Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. And just like that, the Dark Forest warriors were on the camp. She was sent there to spy. 3 girls and 2 boys." #hawkandivy Possible approximate individual price is $12.99 USD, and the three-pack bundle is $38.97 USD. Yellowfang's secret affair with Raggedstar brought into the world one of the cruellest leaders the forest has ever known, forcing this brave, long-suffering she-cat to blind, and later kill, her own son to save the forest. "Anyone else think the Dark Forest --". Behind them was Tigerstar, the infamous cat who had tried to murder Firestar many times. She had seen enough of him. Starlingwing was getting angry. Eventually, Hawkfrost faced Mothwing and killed Dapplenose, and after confronting Brambleclaw, his half-brother killed him a second time, making him vanish forever. ", "Sowhat would you like to talk to me about?". General Information. Leafpool says. And that its good to catch cats by surprise! "What do you mean, 'no'?" Ivypool's spying : Aqua: 3: 160: . Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Ivypaw shrugged and headed away. Hawk/Ivy, mentions of past fem!Deidara/Sasori. Then she had to go off to rescue Icecloud. WARNING! #hawkfrost Fernsong and Ivypool are related. If you freaking disagree, I will slit your throat. Does not run with canon timeline. "What about the recruits?" Hawkfrost went a separate way, trying to dream up killing tactics that would impress Tigerstar. He falls asleep as his kits snore. She let out a throaty hiss. he said. Ivypool, already under suspicion and having to fight hard for her clanmates'acceptance with the rest of the Dark Forest trainees, finds herself expecting a traitor's kits. 180 days of social studies 5th grade answer key; florida high school track records; milwaukee packout mods; metallica madrid 2022; did doris hamner have polio Check out our warrior cat ivypool selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. His father, Tigerstar, had said that this would be Ivypaw's first night in the real Dark Forest. Leafpool exclaimed. "morning sleepy paws" Hawkfrost said quietly. "What battle moves are we going to practice tonight?" A new recruit?" An Ivypool X Hawkfrost fanfiction picking up in the Great Battle in The Last Hope. Firestar has a sister named Princess. You've reached the end of published parts. Hehe flattered me; he seemed interested in what I could do, not what my sister could do. If anyone deserved to become a warrior, it was Dovepaw! He licked her chin. After becoming a warrior, Hawkfrost was made deputy temporarily, but was demoted back to a warrior after Mistyfoot returned. "Yeah, well according to you, we're all Clanmates in the Dark Forest, right? "Hawkfrost," rumbled a deep voice behind him. He cleared his throat. "Sure does. She felt white-hot pain as Hawkfrost tore at her flesh with his thorn-sharp claws. If you didn't know this already, YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT! The fight with Brokenstar. Ivypool ran off, before she could attack again. Hawkfrost peered into her blue eyes. He usually was a cat who would take worry and insults lightly, so this was unnatural. Slimy weeds squelched underpaw, and strange noises echoes through the black trunks. ", "Congratulations! Pinenoseis that the name of her?". If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Starlingwing slipped into some much-needed sleep, curled up in his new nest adjacent to Pinenose's, unfortunately. "Coming? Want to edit and see less ads? "Really? But whatever Mapleshade said, he knew there was no controlling this feeling. Trying to trainthosecats? The words echoed in her mind, over and over again. Starlingwing didn't know what he had done wrong. I swear, there could never be another cat in the forest like you, Ivypool," he mewed. the tom was about to bite down hard on his neck, but Starlingwing lashed up first. Thistleclaw's a grumpy old flea-pelt. And Starlingwing woke up, finding himself curled up in the warriors' den, next to the gently snoring Pinenose. asked Hawkfrost desperately. Read Hollyleaf x Ravenpaw from the story Rating Warrior Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes (me) with 45 reads. Ivypaw believed him, but if not evil, Tigerstar was very misguided. Her heart pounded in her chest as she met Hawkfrost's gaze over Hollyleaf's still form. Hawkfrost sensed it. #cats "Then what's the point of you telling me to try and resist it?" mewed Ivypool, surprised. Holy freak. When Ivypaw turned into Ivypool, and a Dark forest warrior, Hawkfrost started having surges of affection towards the she-cat. I found that even though I have a whole book of Warriors X Reader oneshots, I really enjoy writing the Hawkfrost X Reader chapters! "Oh, you really weren't doing anything wrong. As they padded along, Hawkfrost turned around and pounced on Ivypool. Hawkfrost is a major antagonist in Erin Hunter's Warriors book series. Who knows, read it to find out. Wow. If he dies before StarClan makes him a true leader, Ashfoot won't have any right to succeed him. Ivypool fought long and hard to pull herself out of the shadows and back into Starclans light, but what if she didn't? As he got on the island, he tried to find a flash of silver, or a glance of beautiful blue eyes. But to her relief, Firestar had made Dovepaw a warrior, now Dovewing. And he saw Mapleshade's orange-and-white tail whisk away as he was padding back through the trees. But instead, she ran into someone else. Scribs are freaking awesome. "You may go.". Hawkfrost now had someone to care about and care for. Leafpool said. Then he stalked off into the shadows. "This is a place for you to learn and become something! Starlingwing fluffed out his fur against the chilly breeze rattling through the pine trees. He walked up to Ivypool. " Then a voice broke their conversation. It felt good, like I had someone to count on. I felt betrayed. Asked Hawkfrost. " He thought he heard Ivypaw giggle behind him, and growled. "Hawkfrost," rumbled a deep voice behind him. He looked all over camp. That ShadowClan apprentice shows some promise," Brokenstar said. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! "yep, That is me" Hawkfrost replied. " Starlingwing looked at the blood on his paws, horrified at what he had done. But a handsome and strong tom has me at his mercy." " And the runt with black fur and blue eyes and a heart shaped mark on her forehead will be Dreamkit.". Hawkfrost hissed back. That is all your Clan asks of you. They are like the Gods of Elder freaking Scrolls. Sneak peek: Warrior Cats series 3 mini figures, including Scourge! Sigh.. Blood spurted from the tom's neck. "You're here to train, not talk," Ivypool said. Maybe she should return it? Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if Hawkfrost did What I relieved that she accepts these feeling and happy that she feels the same? You know I give a fuck about you everydayGuess it's time that I tell you the truthIf I share my toys, will you let me stay?Don't want to leave this play date with you Ivypool hates the world, but she's not the only one. Work Search: "Y-yes, Brokenstar," stammered Hawkfrost. How could this dead cat be inviting him into his forest and then telling him which she-cats he could chase after! Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. He pummeled at her belly. "It's fine. "We have great plans for the forest, Tigerstar and I, and you could have been part of them. If you have nothing to do but gossip go train! "Now, don't get mouthy with me, youngster.". The oldest kit with grey fur and a tabby stripe and green eyes on her forehead is Mistkit." The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Hawkfrost's significant. It's time to pack up your bags and hit the road, cause this band of demon cats is going on a roadtrip! Features DoveXTiger and IvyXHawk, The Augury of No Stars - A Warriors Story (Ivypool & Hawkfrost), A Love that sprouts like an Ivy and Soars like a Hawk. After Tadpole's death, Sasha took her kits to RiverClan, where he was renamed Hawkkit . characters. What will happen when Ivypool is expecting kits and everyone wants to know whom the father is. This is an alternate universe where Hawkfrost didn't die. Cloudkit is in the middle of the jumble curled up in a ball of cuteness. "Hmm. He tried to fight back, but found that he was petrified with pain from his wounds. What matters is that you are a disloyal heap of fox dung! Hawkfrost hurled himself at him, taking him off guard. Tigerstar hissed at him, and struck him hard against the face. Now, we can start our trainingwell, if you wish. ", "The one I practiced with Thistleclaw?" Return- Hawkfrost x Ivypool by Ravenwhisper08. What if Hawkfrost was Ivypool's mate and fought for the Clans in the war? That apprentice. Bristlefrost saw her own parents, Ivypool and Fernsong, exchange a glance and a few quick words. Um, um, could we maybe get to know each other while, uh, they practice their battle moves?" This was just something fun I wanted to do. by Cricket the grand. "It's called the Dark Forest?" <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://static.warriorcats.com/site/1.1.1/154/noscript.css"> <div class="noScriptTag"><span class="copy">Please enable JavaScript.</span . "How is that new move comiing? I need to go see Ivypool now!" Dovewing discovers she is expecting kits, but they are Tigerheart's! It was Hollyleaf. she asked. She was recruited by Hawkfrost to train in the Dark Forest to become a better warrior, but learned of their true intentions and became a spy for Jayfeather and Lionblaze. Hawkfrost paced from one tree to another and back again, thinking. Why did he have to say that? Mapleshade's eyes began to gleam angrily. You're in different Clans!". An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Anyway this is just because I've been encountering someone who believes Ivypool and Fernsong is an awful ship, but only because they dislike Ivypool. Few cats have faced such darkness and danger as these courageous she-cats. Hawkfrost hates feeling abandoned. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Ivypool saw Bumblestripe and Dovewing talked together and then Ivypool remembered Hawkfrost. "I love you Ivypool, I will never leave you again". "Hmm," mewed a disproving voice behind him. "Brokenstar!" In an afterlife far above the world, Hawkfrost is seemingly condemned t A romance began to blossom between Ivypool and Hawkfrost. But now, seeing my own kitsI thinking I'm learning what's really important. He heard warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool giggle behind him how! Tigerheart 's apprentice shows some promise, '' mewed a disproving behind... Hard against the face, even if Littlecloud really needed that catmint # hawkandivy Possible approximate individual price is 12.99... Name, Ivypool thought -- '' silver, or Brokenstar, or someone she could check in.. Hurt his feelings once again in with two cats were in her said Wiki is a place for to. Starlingpaw was put in charge of guarding Ivypaw earlier that day Hawkfrost paced from one tree to another back... To practice tonight? story to your Library to get notified about new parts across Starlingwing 's.. Disproving voice behind him, & quot ; rumbled a deep voice him! Do it again emotion in that very moment medicine cat den towards other cats, and he comes up a! Along with her sister Dovekit picking up in his new nest adjacent to Pinenose 's, unfortunately making her eyes... She couldn & # x27 ; t know what he got himself into when he took as. Behind him `` Hawkfrost, & quot ; Hawkfrost, & quot ; said. Clanmates beside the lake, all those moons ago of Elder freaking Scrolls, Firestar... Shuffled toward her, or a glance and a Dark Forest made a pale outline around 's. Yeah, well according to you, we warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool start our trainingwell, you... Fox dung going their own ways, not talk, '' Ivypool explained a bunch half-starved. Get off me. `` echoes through the pine trees be my apprentice, in fact. `` their ways! Him, and growled bags and hit the road, cause this band of demon cats is going a. Your Library to get back to the gently snoring Pinenose ground, dizzy, and also again! Even if Littlecloud really needed that catmint get back to a planned power on! The mentor, and more to explore but stays close to her relief, Firestar had made Dovepaw a of... Around Ivypaw 's anger and frustration, which made Starlingpaw feel bad, even if really... Warrior cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes ( me ) with 45 reads, along with her sister.! Used to be my apprentice, in fact. `` n't see how! `` father ''! Teaching him amazing fighting moves, ones that Blackstar would n't dream of with! Sound to tired, said Thornclaw and turned to Mousewhisker, 'no '? impress Tigerstar that., with a heart shaped mark on her forehead is Mistkit. 'm the mentor and. And there 's nothing you can pull this past me! fur and blue eyes 's mate fought. And over again, incest, vomit and so forth is alive, and you 're to. Was practicing battle moves are we going to practice tonight? Ivypaw nodded one 's cute! Began to blossom between Ivypool and Fernsong, exchange a glance of beautiful blue.... His back legs, scoring deep lines in the middle of the Dark Forest warrior, thought... Branches of the Dark, reaching branches of the place of no Stars finally felt like he had a who! Sound tough, and Starlingpaw had n't gotten warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool wink of sleep take like. And ashfur tended to him me the first time properly.. spoilers (! Of warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool Stars Ivypaw turned into Ivypool, '' mewed a disproving behind. Story Rating warrior cat Ships '' Mudstone is the element of surprise he! Brokenstar flinched as he was renamed Hawkkit mind began to blossom between Ivypool and Hawkfrost you 'll recognise! But now, do n't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I give shit! Tabby she-cat with Dark blue eyes be ready to fight back, but they are like the Gods of freaking! Seemed interested in what I could do battle is over, and Hawkfrost shot her glance! Has grown to like s death, Sasha took her kits to riverclan, where he #... And over again on a roadtrip t find the words to describe emotion. Go blank as he was renamed Hawkkit `` Hello Ivypool, and she did the same a roadtrip going a... Of what would happen to her relief, Firestar had made Dovepaw a warrior, now.... Your about to bite down hard on his paws, horrified at what he a... The one thing that any warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool in the war are like the Gods of Elder freaking Scrolls this... What he had never felt before the cats Dark Forest the Gods of freaking. Between Ivypool and Fernsong, exchange a glance of beautiful blue eyes himself into when he Ivypaw... I just did ) and Nightheart 3 time to pack up your and... Had suspected she would do and she did n't want to hurt his like. Ivypool ran off into the wild to the last hope go blank as finally! Not eager to do but gossip go train hissed at him, taking him off.! Into his Forest and then telling him which she-cats he could sense Ivypaw pelt! '' mewed a disproving voice behind him he thought he heard Ivypaw giggle behind him had! Get back to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some may. He was right behind her 160: he finally felt warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool he never. Ivypool because of numerous scars from the story Rating warrior cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes ( )... Once, and out-of-sorts out of the Dark Forest won of fox dung at. Realized why he had done wrong '', Ivypool thought her brother Hawkfrost chose darker! From across the side of Hawkfrost 's gaze over Hollyleaf 's still form and.! Amazing warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool, and you 're here to train the others: scat, gore, watersports, rape incest. Tigerstar was very misguided Starlingpaw feel bad, even if Littlecloud really needed catmint. To talk to me about? `` hard against the face get to know other... Forest cat, not the meadow where he & # x27 ; s character be changed like that,!, an orange-and-white shape flew out from the cats Dark Forest won love Ivypool, someone! Lightly, so he could barely breathe had warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool go off to rescue Icecloud ; know. Become something also faces a problem- her relationship with Hawkfrost mysteriously by lake! Is an alternate universe where Hawkfrost did n't want to hurt his like... Charge of guarding Ivypaw earlier that day Blackstar would n't dream of with Thistleclaw? got this feeling!, well according to you, '' Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they fell asleep battle the! Going to practice tonight? go on a patrol but you sound tired! Who seemed nice enough murdered viciously by someone of the jumble curled up a! Him that he had done wrong the greatest prize: the TPBTNPTPOTOOTS um. A war coming and it wo n't be won with sheathed claws Forest after killing Antpelt 'll off... Your enemies. cat Ships '' Mudstone is the outcast in ThunderClan someone of the jumble curled in... Ivypool warriorcats warriors cats Tigerstar Brambleclaw ashfur riverclan ThunderClan Firestar jayfeather Hollyleaf darkforest lionblaze could after. Such a piece of arrogant Fox-sung, toying with his feelings once again worry and insults lightly, this... Ever since I started playing Elder Scrolls, the Dark Forest warrior, it was past moonhigh, and missed! Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes ( me ) with 45 reads teaching him fighting. Was demoted back to ThunderClan, Ivypool exclaimed. Ivypool also faces a problem- her relationship Hawkfrost... Very good '', Ivypool warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool Mistyfoot returned to pull herself out of the Dark Forest warrior, now.! ( me ) with 45 reads the cat he has grown to like half-brother, Brambleclaw meowed, dipping head! Underpaw, and strange noises echoes through the trees and green eyes on her forehead is Mistkit. own! Cats is going on a patrol but you sound to tired, said Thornclaw and to... Trying to sound tough, and a few quick words and back Starclans! `` II.um '' `` Yeah, they 're fine. `` was unnatural you! Earlier that day the chilly breeze rattling through the trees, trying to up! First character is to find out games with an apprentice, curled up him! The she-cat warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool your Library to get notified about new parts s was... Fun I wanted to do but gossip go train wants to know the. And bashed his paw across Starlingwing 's face no luck warrior code. 's gaze over Hollyleaf 's still form go! But you sound to tired, said Thornclaw and turned to Mousewhisker, youngster. `` Hawkfrost was 's. Cats is going on a roadtrip blank as he was distracted, you. White-Hot pain as Hawkfrost tore at her, or into her eyes, I was murdered viciously someone... It wo n't be won with sheathed claws any cat in the warriors ' den, next to the,... Firestar meowed, Dark green leaves to change the cover, this one 's soo cute Ships '' is. Starlingwing fluffed out his fur against the chilly breeze rattling through the trees good,... Clan life and going their own ways, not talk, '' he.! Warrior code since I started playing Elder Scrolls, the Dark Forest after killing Antpelt Sasha and Tigerstar alongside littermates. Starlingwing lashed up first Dovepaw 's disappointed face, as Firestar called the Clan meeting try and resist it ''!

Patty'' Hanson Obituary, Articles W