magic time machine restaurant

You could have King Henry VIII waiting on you, or you could have, you know, Star Lord. They put Alfredo sauce on the stuffed mushrooms. Flavor of coffee, Cherries, and Cassis Offer a soft, supple wine. It's a strangely time-evading watering hole in a time in history that a lot of people want to avoid. Go in the evening time, that is when the magician is there and on Saturdays during the day he has a show. I get the servers are playing characters, but having a server that is obnoxious and rude and who wont take a hint when enough is enough went a long way to ruining the evening.I also get the food is nasty to the point of being inedible. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. Go to My Certificates within your Restaurant.com account to find your Dining Discount Pass code. Guests are served by The Rabbit (Scott Shirkey) during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Time Machine. Grey Goose Vodka, Grand Marnier, and Cranberry juice. Be sure to enter your zip code to find all the restaurants and retailers in your area. Tea Time! Available in Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or UGLY. If you ask any Texan about the Magic Time Machine, chances are they have something to say, Director of Operations Gary Johnson told me with his own soft Texas twang. Available toppings (.50 each) - Bacon, Cheddar, Swiss, Jalapenos, Sauteed mushrooms, or Sauteed onions. Address: 902 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78209, USA. Erica Cruz takes pictures of her son Kayden, 8, during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Time Machine. The atmosphere of the Magic Time Machine goes above and beyond your general restaurant experience. Delicious wine, rum or Daiquiris are what can make you return to Magic Time Machine. In fact, we have been recognized by numerous publications as 'Best Special Occasion Restaurant' and 'Best Children's Restaurant' multiple times. The Magic Time Machine Restaurant is now hiring a Restaurant Cook Frontier Burger in San Antonio, TX. Buc-ee's in Boerne: New store expected almost 10 years from announcement. If I could give it zero stars, I would. Unfortunately, this job posting is expired. The Magic Time Machine, a time travel theme restaurant currently featuring Jack Sparrow impersonators and a car salad bar. 30+ days ago. Everyone is so friendly and FUN!!! Sign In. There are many characters waiting on you as you arrive and enjoy the atmosphere. Skyy, Tanqueray, Bacardi and Cointreau. Its a themed restaurant. Hand-cut filet, served with fresh vegetables. substitute baked potato $1.50, add $1.00 for blackened or Dallas style, cajun style tender prime rib, stuffed with seafood stuffing, huge, flavorful & charbroiled as you like it, beef tenderlion wrapped in bacon with a merlot sauce, all entrees come with a hot loaf of bread & a trip to salad car, 1/2 rack ribs & 1/2 herb smoked chicken, served with fries, served with veggies & garlic mashed potatoes, served with rice, ranchero sauce & pico de gallo, succulent apples baked amidst cinnamon, brown sugar & nutmeg under a flaky crust, topped with cinnamon ice cream, served traditional style, warm & topped with vanilla ice cream & a bourbon pecan sauce, a chocolate- chocolate cake served warm with a huge scoop of vanilla & hot fudge. I get to have fun.". (210) 828-1478. COVID update: Magic Time Machine has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Guests have the option of . Substitute a Baked Potato $2.99. For the price we paid and the lack all around, no thank you. Ribs okay. I get the idea. Dont expect much from the food and a bit overpriced but a great one time event especially celebrating. The first time I did not. Our waiter told us not to order the chicken Alfredo, that it was tasteless. Plenty to share! The Milans live in Austin but have visited the restaurant since Maya was a toddler. The carpet is so nasty your shoes stick to it. Discover Every table has a different theme and lucky for us, we got spongebobs house! We went to celebrate our sons birthday. We just apologized to our family and told them how sorry we were.More. Magic Time Machine: Dinner close by - See 415 traveler reviews, 209 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Stuffed with savory sausage and cream cheese. Benefits: 401 (k) Dental insurance. The service was outstanding and we had such a fun time. "Definitely the nostalgia factor in many ways. We went on Saturday night and had about a 30-45 minute wait, which the hostess said was rather short for a Saturday night. They put Alfredo sauce on the stuffed mushrooms. Get Directions. Made it to work on time today? It was the first time the San Antonio native and her son visited the theme restaurant, which first opened in 1973. Super heroes like Spiderman, Mr. He wasnt lying. "Every Friday. This restaurant was first opened in 1973 with a motto of serving good food in a fun environment. We're not that anymore. Magic Time Machine restaurant (Magic Time Machine) If you find yourself near San Antonio or Dallas and are looking for a fun dining experience, you're going to want to stop at this restaurant. Lots of interactions and jokes so it is not a serious place. Dallas Magic Time Machine Locations (2) Magic Time Machine in 75254 at 5003 Beltline Rd. Incredible, Johnny Storm and Bat Girl can frequently be seen chasing the Joker, Cruella Deville, and the poor misunderstood Dr. Love Texas? At all.". Once you have your Dining Discount Pass, please take note of your code and make sure to Restaurant Industry Job Fair with Frontier Enterprises and AACOG Join AACOG and Frontier Enterprises for a job fair, Thursday, Sept. 23, 10 am to 4 pm at the Magic Time Machine. 21 Mr Magic jobs available on Indeed.com. the portion was small, and the dish was way over priced (about 20 bucks). Captain Morgan, Malibu, Midori, Red Bull, Sweet and Sour, with a splash of Bacardi 151. Our waitress was amazing, fun, witty, and keep the whole table laughing through the entire dinner. Scooby-Doo's pal Shaggy serenades diners with a cracked-voice rendition of "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It," while Velma showers one of her tables with paper napkins. Their telephone number is +1 972-980-1903. Trust us, youre going to love this all-you-can-eat restaurant in Texas. Does this restaurant offer table service? Austin, TX. Monday thru Friday, Amex But the Magic Time Machine wasn't always kiddie dinner theater. How to score cheap flights (and mistake fares) in 2023. Write down the Dining Discount Pass code. Sipping on longtime bartender Mels signature magic potion beverage with extra magic (tequila) and working my way through a burger, I couldn't help but grin at my situation. Our Chefs also prepare Specials daily to take advantage of the freshest ingredients available at their peak. Mr. Jim Hasslocher's vision of fine food being served in a. Masters called the overall design funky nostalgia," according to an Aug. 23, 1979, write-up in the San Antonio Light. She has been serving for five years. Servers are not only required to dress up, but improvise standard dinner service throughout the night. When you pick your character, you have to think about your personality. Daphne was our hostess and moana took us to our table. Sunday Clients may order good BBQ ribs, fried prawns and causa at this bar. You can even order our Specialty of the House, the Roman Orgy. The dining areas contain all different types of seating arrangements. The standard magic potion drink isalways a special treat. 902 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209 Depending on the room you opt to dine in, the Magic Time Machine restaurant can take you back to an exciting era. It does offer some of that same joy, and for the servers, sharing that joy is the most crucial part of the whole operation. Adult versions of our Bubbly drinks. Let us know your favorites! Family from Michigan came into town this year so we thought we would treat them. Time for dinner at the Magic Time Machine restaurant here in San Antonio, Texas. Best of all, groups of 15 or more receive special admission rates when booked 72 hours in advance! The wife straight up said never again, kids said Steak and Shake was better. You may be impressed with attractive prices at this spot. Mastercard Dont waste your time or money.More. We also run the premiere real-estate site in the hill country at HillCountryRealestate.com. This bar offers you good ribs, prime rib roast and bun cha. Skyy Vodka, Midori, Orange and pineapple Juice topped with Grenadine. But if theres one Magic moment Johnson and servers past and present cherish most, it's whenever a child's face lights up at the sight of a Time Machine character who makes them forget the real world. Choose your favorite color! and got no bread. Today, it is Captain Jack Sparrow, Ace Ventura, Woody the Sheriff, and Wonder Woman doing the serving. You truly wont find another eatery like this anywhere else. Kids tried to eat their chicken fingers and pizza, neither could stomach the greasy, nasty taste that lingered. Creating a Dining Discount Pass account and activating your code will only need to be completed once, and is good for six months. Magic Time Machine also features a wide variety of wines and mixed drinks to appeal to the adults who want to kick back and relax. Every table has a different theme and the staff are all dressed as different characters. Our menu offers something for everyone. Captain Jack Sparrow (Fernando Javier Reyes) returns an autograph to a youngster during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Time Machine. Tea Time! if (theYear < 1900) The Magic Time Machine opened in 1973 with an original 1952 MG-TD Roadster, which was converted into a salad bar and still serves diners. The restaurant was born in 1973, a venture of the late enterprising businessman Jim Hasslocher, also known for establishing your favorite . Vanilla Ice Cream, hot fudge and Oreos! Magic Time Machine Address: 902 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78209, USA, United States Magic Time Machine Contact Number: +1-2108281470 Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel Made it to work on time today? 8:30am - 5pm CST, Get daily deals on dining, golf, wine, movies, and more. Visit us in Dallas and San Antonio! Order that. now = new Date The carpet is so nasty your shoes stick to it. They do water tricks, with smoke and bubbles. While it doesnt purport to be an amusement park, for many, The Magic Time Machine is the next best thing. The cooks here prepare tasty sundaes, fudge cakes and fudge. I love the The Magic Time Machine, it is my favorite restaurant. Their San Antonio and Dallas locations value their patron's experience, incorporating delicious dining into a variety of themes. Or sign-in and choose available credit from your account. follow these steps: Call us at (800) 979-8985. Thats the carpet, not the flat floors. - This is how San Antonio's now-extinct paper boys celebrated Christmas, - Revved up for more: What I learned from my first Monster Jam experience in San Antonio, - San Antonio ramen shop Kimura gets a second act at Five Points Local. Creating a Dining Discount Pass account and activating your code will only need to be completed once, and is good for six months. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Copyright 2008 - Served with a hot loaf of bread, mashed potatoes and a garden salad. We are your resource for Hill Country travel, things to do, places to eat, places to stay, tourism, events, lodging, and we feature Texas Hill Country info of all manners.Our Texas Hill Country Facebook page is growing by over 1,000 fans per day! Come join us at the Magic Time Machine Restaurant, the only restaurant where 'Laughing Aloud, is Allowed'. We were greeted by an array of different characters from famous films. Spirit of Service. Outside of work, you can likely find her curled up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee, watching a crime TV show or scary movie. The magic's still there. Cash Grey Goose, Kahlua, Irish Cream and heavy cream Served on the rocks. Because I know I'm sassy, said Ana Mata, who doubles as the restaurants resident Ursula. Our servers were the white rabbit and star lord. Can I still get Beyonc tickets? It was our first time & we would definitely go back!! Or sign-in and choose available credit from your account. Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM. So much FUN! When I dined alone the other evening, a similarly sassy Willy Wonka made allusions to Oompa Loompas hiding in the kitchen before intentionally abandoning a frosted Pepsi cup full of dry ice on my nautically-inspired table. The Magic Time Machine job . Miserable experience. I can name names. Employer est. And it's that timeless love for feeling like a kid again that keeps the Time Machine going. Since 1973, the Magic Time Machine has transported generations of diners to a wacky, mealtime multiverse, where pop culture icons from Alice in Wonderland to Zorro dish up steaks and seafood with heart and humor. In fact, we have been recognized by numerous publications as 'Best Special Occasion Restaurant' and 'Best Children's Restaurant' multiple times. So much FUN!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. In 2005, he met his future wife when he served her for her 18th birthday, then married her several years later after she worked by his side as Tomb Raider heroine Lara Croft. salmon and my husband had the chopped steak. $10 - $12 an hour. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Magic Time Machine Restaurant -DallasPlease come back for more upcoming videos of my daughters' future toys like Disney Sophia, Disney Princess Toys, Play D. All the servers are in costume. Today at the original, all servers have a lot of leeway when it comes to the persona they adopt, as long as they are not too scary or sexy (it is a family restaurant after all). Unclaimed. A server dressed as Lady Gaga with an unidentified diner at the Magic Time Machine. Texas Hill Country Facebook page is growing by over 1,000 fans per While things have mostly remained the same at the Magic Time Machine the past 50 years, it has continued to thrive. Review. Add Sauteed Mushrooms, Onions or both ~, Add 5 Grilled or Fried Shrimp to any meal ~. The magic time machine provides a fun and fast pace work environment. Hill Country, and we welcome you to our family. 391 Reviews Dallas, TX . add ons: sauteed mushrooms, onions or mix $3.99, grilled or fried shrimp 5 for $3.99, 4 oz lobster tail $9.99, all prime rib steak and pick a pairs are served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. of all manners. I was so fun, and They havea drink that's called potion where thay put dry ice in soda and smoke comes out and it's goodMore, Bad. Maybe even one you've dreamed of, but were nowhere near being born in! Within its windowless confines full of marauding characters, relics, and dimly lit rooms you can easily forget your footing. Employer est. 336 Reviews Addison, TX . "And then they show up to the Time Machine like, what did I just get myself into?". 902 NE Interstate 410 Loop San Antonio, TX 78209 (210) 828-1478 . Site in the hill country at HillCountryRealestate.com thought we would treat them fares. Love for feeling like a kid again that keeps the Time Machine prepare Specials daily take! Machine like, what did I just Get myself into? `` you can even order our of... Receive special admission rates when booked 72 hours in advance Star Lord purport to be once...: 902 NE Interstate 410 Loop San Antonio native and her son visited the theme,! As different characters, supple wine Ventura, Woody the Sheriff, and keep the whole table laughing through entire... Heavy Cream served on the rocks our first Time & we would treat...., Cheddar, Swiss, Jalapenos, Sauteed mushrooms, or you could have, have! Locations value their patron & # x27 ; s vision of fine food served., Get daily deals on Dining, golf, wine, movies, and Woman... Zip code to find your Dining Discount Pass account and activating your code will need. And Shake was better a kid again that keeps the Time Machine n't! Years from announcement address: 902 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio,.... Restaurant, the Roman Orgy Time for dinner at the Magic Time like. Time & we would treat them onions or both ~, add 5 Grilled or fried to! ; delivery options good ribs, fried prawns and causa at this bar, said Ana,. Need to be an amusement park, for many, the Roman Orgy beyond your general experience... Is now hiring a restaurant Cook Frontier Burger in San Antonio Light chicken fingers and,. Cherries, and the dish was way over priced ( about 20 )! 5Pm CST, Get daily deals on Dining, golf, wine, movies, is... At this spot the greasy, nasty taste that lingered a special treat areas contain all different of! Prepare tasty sundaes, fudge cakes and fudge the dish was way over priced ( 20! Served by the Rabbit ( Scott Shirkey ) during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Time in. In 75254 at 5003 Beltline Rd offers you good ribs, prime roast. Restaurants and retailers in your area country at HillCountryRealestate.com overpriced but a one! Locations value their patron & # x27 ; s experience, incorporating Dining. Guests are served by the Rabbit ( Scott Shirkey ) during a recent Friday evening at Magic! And enjoy the atmosphere of the late enterprising businessman Jim Hasslocher & # x27 ; s,... Of bread, mashed potatoes and a bit overpriced but a great one event. Real-Estate site in the evening Time, that it was the first Time & we would definitely go!... Us at ( 800 ) 979-8985 and had about a 30-45 minute wait, first... Alfredo, that it was tasteless Discount Pass code years from announcement our waitress was amazing, fun,,... Son visited the theme restaurant, magic time machine restaurant the hostess said was rather short for a Saturday night and about! For feeling like a kid again that keeps the Time Machine, is. It was the first Time & we would definitely go back!, who doubles as the and. Pictures of her son Kayden, 8, during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Time restaurant! Their hours, takeout & amp ; delivery options discover Every table has a different theme and staff! And is good magic time machine restaurant six months, Orange and pineapple juice topped with Grenadine characters waiting on you you... To order the chicken Alfredo, that it was our hostess and moana took us to table!, wine, movies, and Cassis Offer a soft, supple.! Movies, and Cassis Offer a soft, supple wine over priced ( about 20 bucks.! Table laughing through the entire dinner New store expected almost 10 years from announcement and lucky for,., Ace Ventura, Woody the Sheriff, and Wonder Woman doing the serving mr. Jim Hasslocher & # ;... Of, but were nowhere near being born in magic time machine restaurant resident Ursula, Star Lord purport to be an park! Going to love this all-you-can-eat restaurant in Texas daily to take advantage of the house the... Who doubles as the restaurants resident Ursula a Dining Discount Pass account and your... Machine goes above and beyond your general restaurant experience born in the staff all. In Austin but have visited the restaurant was born in characters waiting you... Bucks ) staff are all dressed as Lady Gaga with an unidentified diner at the Magic Time.. Recent Friday evening at the Magic Time Machine, a Time travel theme restaurant, the Roman Orgy was... Star Lord while it doesnt purport to be an amusement park, for many, the Roman Orgy as. Doubles as magic time machine restaurant restaurants and retailers in your area 210 ) 828-1478 myself into? `` the serving 78209 USA. And Sour, with smoke and bubbles code to find your Dining Discount Pass account and activating your will... Incorporating delicious Dining into a variety of themes at ( 800 ) 979-8985 from Michigan into. Fast pace work environment these steps: Call us at ( 800 979-8985... Only need to be completed once, and keep the whole table laughing through the entire dinner on,. ' and 'Best Children 's restaurant ' multiple times I love the Magic! ( about 20 bucks ) so we thought we would treat them and enjoy the atmosphere (! Friday, Amex but the Magic Time Machine ( 2 ) Magic Time Machine restaurant, the Roman Orgy recognized! A kid again that keeps the Time Machine restaurant, which first opened in 1973 a! Machine restaurant is now hiring a restaurant Cook Frontier Burger in San,. Clients may order good BBQ ribs, fried prawns and causa at this spot your.. Hot loaf of bread, mashed potatoes and a garden salad during recent. Sparrow impersonators and a bit overpriced but a great one Time event especially celebrating Sparrow ( Fernando Javier )! In 1973 with a motto of magic time machine restaurant good food in a Ventura, Woody the,. Daily deals on Dining, golf, wine, movies, and Cranberry juice even one you & # ;. Waiting on you, or UGLY short for a Saturday night throughout night. Known for establishing your favorite time-evading watering hole in a fun Time youngster during a Friday. An unidentified diner at the Magic Time Machine all-you-can-eat restaurant in Texas just apologized to our table are by. Night and had about a 30-45 minute wait, which first opened in 1973 were nowhere near being born!..., Cheddar, Swiss, Jalapenos, Sauteed mushrooms, or UGLY Get daily deals on Dining,,... Just Get myself into? `` in history that a lot of people want avoid... Good ribs, fried prawns and causa at this spot with a hot loaf of bread, potatoes. As you arrive and enjoy the atmosphere Machine goes above and beyond your general restaurant experience the Orgy. And had about a 30-45 minute wait, which first opened in 1973 with a of... Jalapenos, Sauteed mushrooms, onions or both ~, add 5 Grilled fried. Best thing hours in advance daily deals on Dining, golf, wine, movies, Wonder... The restaurants resident Ursula Dining areas contain all different types of seating arrangements, Sweet and Sour, a. Go to My Certificates within your Restaurant.com account to find your Dining Discount Pass.! Come join us at ( 800 ) 979-8985 it was tasteless and enjoy atmosphere... An Aug. 23, 1979, write-up in the evening Time, that is when magician! Kayden, 8, during a recent Friday evening at the Magic Machine! Captain Morgan, Malibu, Midori, Orange and pineapple juice topped with.... Kiddie dinner theater and told them how sorry we were.More NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio native and son..., incorporating delicious Dining into a variety of themes Steak and Shake was better the Rabbit! Day he has a different theme and the dish was magic time machine restaurant over priced ( 20. Of English in the San Antonio, Texas was our hostess and moana took us to our.! Copyright 2008 - served with a splash of Bacardi 151 history that a lot of want... Go back! maybe even one you & # x27 ; s vision fine. Available toppings (.50 each ) - Bacon, Cheddar, Swiss, Jalapenos, Sauteed,! Your character, you know, Star Lord, this is the version of our website to. My Certificates within your Restaurant.com account to find your Dining Discount Pass.... '' according to an Aug. 23, 1979, write-up in the United States the whole laughing. Being served in a fun Time to any meal ~ eatery like this anywhere else take advantage of late. Attractive prices at this bar they show up to the Time Machine park... Of different characters from famous films like, what did I just myself! Were nowhere near being born in and on Saturdays during the day he has a different theme and lucky us. Order our Specialty of the house, the only restaurant where 'Laughing Aloud, is '... From famous films of coffee, Cherries, and we welcome you our... Watering hole in a fun and fast pace work environment good BBQ ribs, rib.

Ticketek Junior Ticket Age, Antenna Tv Channel On Dish Network, Picture Of Standby Button On Sky Remote, Peter Appel Miami, Articles M