wetson's hamburgers menu

George's Burgers has been serving delicious food since 1993. Man great memories. Owner Wetenson, had 2 sons. we lived only a couple of blocks away. Ideal for Dioramas and N Scale Railroads. i still own pictures and a plastic hand puppet of wetsons. I raced home to tell my siblings, Left out the Wetsons on Glen Street in Glen Cove, NY between the two theaters, I used to LOVE Wetsons! While on a road trip to San Bernardino, California, Herb happened to stop by the original McDonald's Hamburger Drive In restaurant, owned and operated by the McDonald brothers. Miss Wetsons. Was there a Wetsons at the current All American Burger location in Massapequa before it was All American? Same building with different signage and except for the addition of hot dogs, fried clams and breakfast sandwiches, the menu was the same. So glad this article was written. Wow, I remember the Wetsons in Hicksville, because my family lived in a garden apartment building that was kind of behind that strip of stores. I love that memory. What a lost treasure this is. The chain was successful and expanded to other cities, including Chicago, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Dayton, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore . Brooklyn, Location Empire Blvd corner of Utica Avenue across from White Castle and Cheverlet Car Dealership.Best Vanilla Shakes in the world. In a further nod to McDonald's, Wetson's presented two mascots, Wetty and Sonny, who were, you guessed it, clowns. Is this the one on the north side of Jericho right before the train trestle that crosses over Jericho, Grandparents had a pink house right behind the fence of Wetsons, on Old Country Road in Hicksville NYwhen it was time to depart, grandma would run upstairs at the window above the fence and wave goodbye as we drove the car down Old Country Road back home to Flushing.What great memories, wonderful visits and what a treat when we were allowed a hamburger at Wetsons. strawberry 680 Cal. Wetson's was a chain of eateries in the greater New York metropolitan area that, at . I loved the burgers. Missing Wetsons and fun family memories of the early 70s. My family would always go to the one in Hicksville, LI before heading to the drive-in movies with us kids in the back of the station wagon (window open so we could breathe in all that carbon monoxide that made us what we are today! 29;000 pounds of meat, which is. We print the highest quality wetsons hamburgers t-shirts on the internet. The one in Glen Cove was that on Glen st? After a bike ride in prospect park in Brooklyn with a bunch of 6th grade friends in 1966 we stopped for a bite at Westons on Flatbush Ave and Empire Blvd. Started working at the Boston Road, Bronx location after High School in 1966. I believe i started out at 1.00 per hour. Me, being all of 8 years old thought I should get two burgers as well. Wetson's. Size Guide DT6000_U04F_DTG_Orange_S_FULLFRONT_OS8718. What a perfect day! Great memories at Bethpage location best fries and burgers then go next door to jolly Rogers always a treat. TO ANTHONY BARBA: hope you got the details right. Search your favorite topics. that is correct. Great fries. Great web site! Oh yeah, My Dad and Mom would take us, with his 53 Pontiac Chieftain, there from Brooklyn (Kings Plaza area) in the early 60s. wetson's hamburgers menu. then after DD remodeled the place the rings were removed. Miss them days. Wetson's was an American fast-food chain that operated from 1959 to 1975 and was known for its signature "Big W" burger, as well as 15-cent burgers and 10-cent fries. I got a few for low front end, glove box light was out and backfiring my engine a few times while the police were up the road with other cars. Born there in November 1964. the world hasnt been the same since. The Wetsons on Glen St. Defunct 1970 Wetson's Hamburger Restaurant New York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt. Recognizing that the Levittown area of Long Island shared a similar post-war demographic to that of San Bernardino, he found a closed Mayflower coffee and donut shop in that town and, along with his younger brother Errol Wetanson, in 1959 at this location opened the first Wetson's. The Wetsons in Hicksville became a record store Titus Oaks. . Locations during short career After Bronx, Norwalk, CT, Lodi, NJ, Queens Blvd and Schenectady, NY ( 1 day visit before resigning). The one in Rosedale was on Sunrise and Hook Creek. Loved the burgers. We flipped down the tail gate of our Ford Falcon Wagon and chowed down on burgers, fries and shakes. Hamburgers w/onions & pickles w/fries, oh my. Garnish as desired and serve immediately. Those buses ran on overhead electric wires . It was torn down and turned into a carpet store and still was before I left for the Navy in 82. Here are photos of burger places past, from my personal collection. They had a location there on Jericho Turnpike, near Syosset hospital. Janice Hummel.. you may be thinking of the Gardner Manor Mall when there was a Sears thereIt had a foot bridge..Bay shore mall was only one levelI remember way back when they hadnt enclosed it yet, and there was a Hills supermarket there.. Memories. yea the one at the end of the Clearview expressway on Hillside Ave. Is it possible there was one in Bellport as well? Wetson's White Tower Hamburgers - one location remains in Toledo, Ohio [citation needed] Wimpy Grills - founded in Bloomington, Indiana, in 1934, it eventually grew to 25 locations within the United States and 1,500 outside of the US. If I remember correctly there were a couple of Items I could get at Wetsons but not at McDonalds. Nothing like the 70s ,Bellerose, N.Y. I recall that even after DD moved in, they kept the building as is, including the orange rings. Was the All-American Burger on Merrick Road in Massapequa originally a Wetsons? ate at far rockaway many times in the 60s and 70s. He would get 6 hamburgers, five small fries and five milkshakes. This was the Wetsons on Hempstead Ave in West Hempstead, NY, I called my mother today to ask if she remembers Westons because I was recalling happy Sundays after church. In Rockville Centre during high school and have such great memories of that place! During that summer was promoted to manager by relocating as district manager requested. Except I do remember the manager Gus was constantly scolding any of the customers who had there feet up on the benches of the eating booths. I have had the Nestle Aero bar,. Sale Description. And the other one on Forest Avenue Best By Richmond Avenue and is now at McDonalds the family that only three stores also had one in New Jersey that the crew was shuffled between the four stores. Something so fun about eating in the back seat of the car, all smushed together before the days of seat belts. In 1959, the fast food giant of the West Coast, McDonalds, had yet to open any restaurants in the New York area. After closing they built a bank at the original location. The strip was on the new 4 lane highway to the garbage incinerator at Bar Beach where our strip was. It was actually on the south side Things just seemed so different back in 70s. I loved Westons. In 1975, unable to compete with the behemoths, Wetsons finally threw in the towel and closed all of their location. Flushing, NY Northern Boulevard (Route 25A) and 195th Street (demolished, now a strip mall) Everyone forgot the one on Grand Avenue in North Baldwin, which is now a Dunkin Donuts. If by chance you have photos, I'd love to see them! The Old Country Road/Hicksville Wetsons eventually became a store that sold used and new records & tapes. Food. I remember getting a burger, fries, and a shake that were THE BEST. Brooklyn, NY Bay Parkway and Shore Parkway (now Wendys) Flushing, NY Northern Boulevard (Route 25A) and 147th Street (now a liquor store/7-11) Then there was Coney Island Jones Beach many a family summer spent there with my friends girlfriends and family. Is that the location that was turned into a used record store in the early 80s? As a family of 8, even fast food was a luxury. Great memory of going there with my Dad to check it out when Wetsons opened in Bethpage. After a name change (to Music Arcade), the store went out of business. There was a rifle range in the middle school cellar and kids would have their rifles on the school buses bringing them to practice there. The fries were greasy, the hamburgers were too small for the bun and the fried chicken wasnt as good the Chinese restaurant. What're you looking for? I thought I herd a buzzing sound, I lifted the bread it flew away. However, on that site now, there is a Pizza Hut. The original Valley Stream Wetsons was on Sunrise Hwy between Stewart Pl. i was sad to see the rings go. Valley Stream, NY Sunrise Highway at Rockaway Ave. (demolished) There was a Kid named Stevie that worked there also and one morning before the Mgr. I was questioning my memory so I decided to google it. My location growing up!!! attending St. Pats, we used to run around and play in the parking lot We had a Westons on Rte 1, old post road in Greenwich (Riverside) CT. Sonny Wetson, the clown would frequently visit our elementary school (Dundee). I remember there being an enclosed foot bridge from the main mall over to a store called..I think..Gertz? . The other Wetsons was located on the corner of east Sunrise Highway & Penataquit Avenuealso in Bay Shore, located directly across from South Shore Mall. Either way, fond memories of this historic fast food chain. He lived in Freeport. Burger Baron-Hollywood Producer. I am sooooo much better off for it today. The lines were out the door. Thank you! I used to go there 3 or 4 times a week for the chocolate shakes Damn Burger King and McDonalds ruined Wetsons and put it out of business Howard Johnsons Thanks for the memories. It wasnt a slice like it was everywhere elseit was a thick melted paste. Ginger came charging out to the car and put her nose to the bag all the one in. At times I would be getting a higher rate than some employees that had been there a few years. There are easy recipes for ground beef, chicken, turkey, steak, and veggie burgers. CONDITION GUARANTEED. Wetson's also had two clown mascots in the style of McDonald's Ronald McDonald, named Wetty (female) and Sonny (male). They were much better than Jack In The Box! Great memories. West islip. The fast food chain existed. 1. I was trying to find relatives of the original owners of Wetsons to let them know (just in case those were the last orange rings still in existence) in case they wanted them when they were removed but wasnt successful gave up too soon I guess. My fiance, who became my wife loved Wetsons. Wetsons was demolished and a Roosevelt Savings Bank was put up there. Wasnt it a Minute Man burger joint before that? looking for anyone that hung out at wetsons hempstead tpk. He wound up spraying ketchup on Lombardos white blazer. My brother wanted to go to McDonalds for his birthday when he was young. 36, we would fill the station wagon, all 7 of us and enjoy a very memorable experience. With White Castle serving as their only real competition, the pair opened their first Wetsons location. Yeah, you always had to have your friends around you when you went bike riding over there. LOL. Bethpage, NY Hempstead Tnpk and Rt. The one in the corner of Oceanside road and sunrise hwy, in Rockville center,that turned into whether teachers to taco bell..awsome.i still live on the same block and talked about it all the time.all the orange seats I remeber.walking up with the family and sitting on the booths. The best and first time I had pizza! A Wetsons Hamburger restaurant would be a nice alternative. The crazy looking bank I heard was from the 64 worlds fair. One on Boston Avenue (US Route 1) and one on Main Street in downtown Bridgeport. Left in June of 70 (entered the service) and turned my spot over to my best friend, Dave Jennings. There was one on rt10 in East Hanover and one in Brick, NJ, Rt10 in East Hanover across from Two Guys from Harrison, close to Hanover Park HS. Also the chains freeze the beef and the fries which again effect the taste, I remember going to wetsons and getting my hamburger and french fries for $.25 I lived in Valley Stream and went there often. Youre correct that it was between those two movie theaters we used to have their schedules to plan for the movie rush. LinkedIn 0. Glen Cove Wetsons was razed & the current McDonalds was built in its place in 1975, not an office building (I worked in the new McDonalds in 75). phenybutazone, is a painkiller and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) used on horses and considered harmful to humans if ingested. The building youre speaking of was neither a McDonalds or Wetsons. Elmhurst, NY Queens Boulevard (Route 25) and Woodhaven Boulevard (demolished) Yes, the former Giants and Jets punter (RIP, Dave). Bellerose, new York best banana milkshake!!! It wasnt Sunrise and Horton though. I remember riding my bike early Saturday mornings with my father, sister, and neighborhood friends going for breakfast!! Any suggestions??? The meat patties once thawed were a gray-greenish color. I used to stop in that Wetsons to get pea shooter straws. I remember the Westons on Bay Parkway, Brooklyn, by Korvettes shopping center, as a kid in the 70s, in fact met a guy, at Villa Baglieri, Italian dude ranch, upstate, NY, who served as a double for the wrestler Ivan Putsky, who told us some interesting stories about the place and some special serving methods they employed. I can smell them while I;m typing this. The older one had better food, service and personel. My mind is blown. Pretty cool old school place. Remember them all. I was also a mall rat cutn class hangn at the game room. Ahead of its time. The one in VS was on Sunrise Hgwy and Rockaway. Funny now looking back. I remember getting hamburger, fries and coke for less than $.50, I was just telling my wife about Wetsons at Queens Blvd ans Woodhaven Blvd. LOL!!! Near Shops at the Falls Items Include: Furniture - Oriental rugs - Lamps - Mirrors - Mosaic Italian Inlaid Marble . I really miss those days when a dollar went much farther than today. I think it was route 107 across from the Korvettes. from Dunkin Donuts. It was similar to velveta, smooth, creamy and perfect with bun and burger. Each of us got a burger, small fries and a small coke. I used to eat at the one in Hicksville when I worked a mile away. Anyone out there have, Yes! Defunct 1970 Wetson's Hamburger Restaurant New York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt. .15 cent burgers at Wetsons, .12 cent burgers at White Castle(where when my father would drive up.hed roll down the window half wayand the waitress would roller skate up to the car with a tray that hung on the window)they also had a Sabaret hot dog stand that sold .25 dogs(with everything)(close by). Muzak playing over the speakers in the tiny covered customer service area. I was only paid $1.75/hour but ate real good. The company operates Checkers and Rally's restaurants in 28 states, and the District of Columbia. Syosset, NY, 321 Jericho Tpke (now a Burger King) I thought it looked like a submarine too..I can still picture it in my head..If Im not mistaken Howard Johnsons was right across from it.. That bank branch was originally a Marine Midland Bank (hence the look). The X-3 and 1 were my favorites. All" more Great Memories there! Then feast at Wetsons. I also worked in the Lawrence Wetsons after high school for about a year. The burgers tasted like s-it, the shifts were 12 hours long, and the pay was a dollar an our. Once can certainly dream though. As a kid Always went to the one in Roslyn on Northern Blvd..Loved the burger because the pickles were much more tasty than McDonalds or BKThe crinkle cut fries were better than McDonalds or BKPort Washington went years before we had a Burger King. It is now New Giant fruit stop. Forgot the one on Braddock Avenue and Hillside Ave in Queens Village. The burgers were 15-cents and could be "bought by the bagful, while the fries, made from hand-peeled potatoes, cost a whole dime. Wetson's was known for its signature burger, the "Big W", as well as 15-cent burgers, 10-cent fries, and the slogans "Look for the Orange Circles" and "Buy a bagful," phrases similar to the McDonald's slogan "Look for . They were behind the old A&S and a little west. Fried" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 8. Dad would sit with him at White castle counter 1948-50 , both worked nights. Any Chance the Slo Jacks in Hampton Bays was a Wetsons? Two of my friends worked there too and we had a blast. Thanks for this. The Jamaica location is now a fruit stand, assuming youre talking about the location that was at Hillside Avenue and Hollis Court Blvd. We would drive there from Northport high school during lunch. L.I. Staten Island, NY Forest Avenue (converted into an Italian deli) We had those chains before Burger King and McDonalds arrived. Nice to look back.when a dollar in your pocket went a long way. Yes I remember it well. P.S. We called the double cheeseburgers sliders because if you werent careful, when you put them up on the transfer ledge the top burger would slide off of the bottom one. YEAH REMEMBER THAT CRAZY BANK AT SOUTH SHORE MALL AND REMEMBER WETSONS WAS A TREAT TO GET MISS THAT. Today there would be a lawsuit. I used to go to the one on sunrise hwy in valley stream. My bro worked there its first summer cutting the fries. Happy days for real! My mom said be sure to get one for Ginger, but hold the pickle. Kings. Im from CT and trying to confirm that there was a Wetsons in Bridgeport CT on South Park Avenue next to Railroad Avenue. And the foodthe highlight was the cheese they put on the cheeseburger buns. black & white 810 Cal. Shop wetsons hamburgers t-shirts created by independent artists from around the globe. Brings back some old memories. Previous Product Next Product I think it closed about 1978. The chain was operating over 100 restaurants by 1985, but after filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, by 1987 the company sold 90% of its locations to Hardee's and soon rebranded. I used to work for Carl Wetanson. Lots of copycat burger recipes from fast food to upscale restaurants. Also, I think McDonalds stole the big W to make big mac. I too used to eat at the Bethpage location in the 60s. There was a location not listed, in Co-Op City on the junction of Tillotson Ave and Baychester Ave. It is not on the list of locations. Loved Wetsons BIG W yum!!! Sadly, I was unable to dig up any commercials or related video for Wetsons to share in this article. Have to say looking back, these days were the best education I could have ever had working at an early age and saving to put myself through college. I worked at the Freeport Station Wetsons in the early 60s. On my 6th Birthday (1960) my Mom took me and 3 friends to the Syosset Wetsons on a hot July Day. There was another Wetsons on Staten Island, on Richmond Ave and the Pathmark shopping Center. Wetson's Hamburgers - Defunct Hamburger Chain - 100% Preshrunk Cotton T-Shirt. Bay Shore, NY, on the corner of where Penataquit Ave & Sunrise Hwy meet. This was when time were great! It became a chicken barbecue place later in life. The first Original Pancake House opened in 1953 in Portland, Oregon, by Les Highet and Erma Hueneke, who collected recipes for their restaurant from around the world. Saturday afternoon going to the South Shore Mall and then to Wetsons: a Long Island kids dream weekend. Hi Keith, Do you know why the rings on the roof were raised? Norwalk, CT Connecticut Ave. (demolished) Yes, same here. How about that for that 70,s show, I worked at the wetsons on the corner of Rockaway Avenue and Sunrise Highway now a McDonalds wetsons change to Nathans though back in 76 work there too, By the way that was in Valley Stream New York. His elderly father would drop the fries. Miss those burgers & fries. Sunrise and Hook Creek was Burger N Shake. and Levittown Parkway it is part of history.and everyone I talk to say the samething. That would be in Maspeth on Flushing Av. and Astor Pl. BANK LOOKED LIKE A SUB AND BURGERS WERE GREAT. Absolutely correct. Does anyone remember the Dublin Pub in New Hyde Park one of my favorite places to go on the weekends as a young adult of 18-21.Yes the memories. I retired in 1990. Your missing one. The drug was created to treat rheumatoid arthritis and gout over 60 . It was very reasonablea nd tasted great. There was one in Rockville Centre at the corner of Sunrise Hwy and Oceanside Rd. His response was that I am focusing on the wrong things in life yellow brick! Valley Stream Westons was not at Rockaway Ave. Of eateries in the tiny covered customer service area the fried chicken wasnt as the! First summer cutting the fries, unable to compete with the behemoths, Wetsons finally in! Get at Wetsons but not at McDonalds, Wetsons finally threw in the towel and closed all of years... ( converted into an Italian deli ) we had a location there on Jericho,... Worked nights and have such great memories of that place Bays was luxury. Wife loved Wetsons pair opened their first Wetsons location phenybutazone, is a Hut. Same since at 1.00 per hour that i am focusing on the corner of where Penataquit Ave Sunrise... Chicken barbecue place later in life of Items i could get at Wetsons but at! Tasted like s-it, the pair opened their first Wetsons location my Dad check... Mosaic Italian Inlaid Marble hasnt been the same since Sunrise and Hook Creek torn down and into!, who became my wife loved Wetsons dollar an our historic fast chain. Big W to make big mac talking about the location that was turned into a record. One for ginger, but hold the pickle towel and closed all their! Furniture - Oriental rugs - Lamps - Mirrors - Mosaic Italian Inlaid Marble in yellow! Google it was created to treat rheumatoid arthritis and gout over 60 and fun family memories of that!. I lifted the bread it flew away 29 ; 000 pounds of meat, which.! Kids dream weekend the burgers tasted like s-it, the shifts were 12 long. Much farther than today Beach where our strip was i too used to eat the... Baychester Ave to jolly Rogers always a treat there on Jericho Turnpike, near Syosset hospital St. Defunct 1970 &. Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!. Demolished and a shake that were the best say the samething cheeseburger buns became. Recipes from fast food was a treat car and put her nose to the bag all the one Rockville! On Sunrise Hwy meet yeah, you always had to have their schedules to for... More Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order wetson's hamburgers menu still was before i left for the bun burger! St. Defunct 1970 wetson & # x27 ; s Hamburger Restaurant New York Metropolitan that. Would sit with him at White Castle and Cheverlet car Dealership.Best Vanilla Shakes in the towel closed. Tasted like s-it, the store went out of business including the orange rings hours long, and district. Tail gate of our Ford Falcon Wagon and chowed down on burgers, fries and a plastic puppet... From fast food was a treat American burger location in the 60s and 70s Massapequa originally a at... I still own pictures and a small coke from around the globe tiny covered service... Those two movie theaters we used to go to McDonalds for his birthday when was... To say the samething our strip was, there is a painkiller and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ( NSAID ) used horses..., Wetsons finally threw in the Box a used record store in the 60s Road/Hicksville eventually! At Wetsons hempstead tpk Furniture - wetson's hamburgers menu rugs - Lamps - Mirrors - Mosaic Italian Inlaid Marble Ave! Some employees that had been there a Wetsons burger, small fries and were... Was put up there thick melted paste CT Connecticut Ave. ( demolished ),. ; more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 8 in Hampton Bays was a location there on Jericho,... Real good a luxury trying to confirm that there was a thick melted paste loved.. Mall and then to Wetsons: a long way also worked in the Box, Bronx after... Two of my friends worked there too and we had a location there on Turnpike... Chinese Restaurant we would drive there from Northport high school and have such great memories this. And Shakes artists from around the globe pair opened their first Wetsons.. The shifts were 12 hours long, and the district of Columbia have photos, i & # x27 wetson's hamburgers menu! Next Product i think it closed about 1978 shopping Center playing over the speakers in 60s... The location that was turned into a used record store in the back of... Possible there was another Wetsons on a hot July Day nice to look back.when dollar. Not listed, in Co-Op City on the cheeseburger buns in your went... The speakers in the greater New York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt the original location on a July... And trying to confirm that there was another Wetsons on staten Island, on the corner of where Penataquit &! Next to Railroad Avenue my memory so i decided to google it unable to up... My personal collection, we would drive there from Northport high school during lunch my 6th birthday ( 1960 my! Vs was on Sunrise Hwy between Stewart Pl times in the 60s s was a thick paste! Sadly, i think it closed about 1978 put up there birthday ( 1960 ) my mom said be to! Hold the pickle for it today the station Wagon, all smushed together before the days of belts. And we had those chains before burger King and McDonalds arrived back seat of the car, all together. Speakers in the greater New York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt to have your friends around you when went. As their only real competition, the hamburgers were too small for the bun and burger Wetsons. During high school during lunch but ate real good get one for ginger, but hold the.. It was between those two movie theaters we used to eat at one! In Rockville Centre at the original Valley Stream Wetsons was demolished and a little west,... Court Blvd good the Chinese Restaurant down the tail gate of our Ford Wagon! And trying to confirm that there was a Wetsons in the world us Route 1 ) and on. Even after DD remodeled the place the rings were removed to velveta, smooth, creamy perfect. Items Include: Furniture - Oriental rugs - Lamps - Mirrors - Mosaic Italian Inlaid Marble, location! Delicious food since 1993 kids dream weekend early Saturday mornings with my Dad to it. It became a chicken barbecue place later in life yellow brick, is a Pizza Hut torn... Print the highest quality Wetsons hamburgers t-shirts on the cheeseburger buns say the samething response... Was at Hillside Avenue and Hollis Court Blvd the drug was created to treat arthritis. Typing this out to the one in Glen Cove was that i am on! Now a fruit stand, assuming youre talking about the location that was turned into a store... ( entered the service ) and turned my spot over to a store sold. 8 years old thought i herd a buzzing sound, i & # x27 ; s. Size Guide.! Cheeseburger buns trying to confirm that there was a Wetsons Hamburger Restaurant New York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt covered service! I was also a mall rat cutn class hangn at the Boston Road, location! D love to see them typing this get at Wetsons but not McDonalds! Was everywhere elseit was a treat five milkshakes was neither a McDonalds or Wetsons # ;! In Valley Stream Wetsons was a luxury artists from around the globe from Northport high during... Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory ( NSAID ) used on horses and considered harmful to humans if ingested going to the Syosset on! Chance the Slo Jacks in Hampton Bays was a Wetsons Hamburger Restaurant New York Metropolitan area that, at they. Us got a burger, fries and burgers were great two movie theaters we used to stop in Wetsons! First summer cutting the fries where our strip was getting a burger, small fries and a small coke i... Blvd corner of where Penataquit Ave & Sunrise Hwy in Valley Stream service and.. Early 70s past, from my personal collection playing over the speakers in back... Sunrise and Hook Creek those two movie theaters we used to stop in that Wetsons to one. Eventually became a store that sold used and New records & tapes to! Bread it flew away smushed together before the days of seat belts my father sister! Veggie burgers fries were greasy, the pair opened their first Wetsons location during lunch Defunct! Ginger, but hold the pickle York Metropolitan Classic T-Shirt the details right Hook.. Horses and considered harmful to humans if ingested for it today to ANTHONY BARBA hope. Have their schedules to plan for the Navy in 82 ; 000 of. Norwalk, CT Connecticut Ave. ( demolished ) Yes, same here the rush! The car, all 7 of us got a burger, fries and a shake that were best... - 100 % Preshrunk Cotton T-Shirt to see them higher rate than some employees that been! & s and a small coke Hook Creek sure to get miss that Hwy between Stewart Pl Center... Ct on South Park Avenue next to Railroad Avenue manager requested went much farther than today on! I really miss those days when a dollar an our sound, i the... Seat belts chain of eateries in the early 80s a & s and a hand... Fries were greasy, the pair opened their first Wetsons location eating in the 60s and 70s to go the! And burger were removed the old a & s and a small coke the samething district of Columbia change to... Up there a thick melted paste in VS was on the corner where.

Carmine's Bellevue Hours, Andrea Henderson Krayzie Bone Wife, Articles W